samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
When SRK played gay!

By IndiaFM News Bureau, January 17th, 2005 - 0930 hrs IST

This one's a bolt from the blue.

All those who think that they have SRK's filmography in their back pocket, are terribly mistaken… as we dug out some incredible dope about the cinestar. His television debut like most would like to believe wasn't Fauji, Dil Dariya or Doosra Kewal, none of it. Instead it happens to be a feature film that was shot for small-screen. A tele-serial directed by Arundhati Roy, 'In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones'. And Shahrukh played, hold your breath…a gay character!

The hatke title had a central character, Anand Grover, chipped to Annie and 'Those ones' are the motley of other characters that the script had. SRK wasn't the lead and was scheduled to play some other role. But last minutes changes crept in and the superstar landed the role of a homosexual. This is not the first where SRK has picked up a radical role. Record has it that he did a TV mini-series called, Idiot during his early days. Yes! And that's not all, the dimpled Khan was all set to sign up for the role of a eunuch in a Kirron Kher film but date hassles ate into the project.

So pick up pen-n-paper and revise your SRK hitlist, pronto!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow i never heard that before, thanks for the info.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey I saw that one!! It was a fantastic serial with Arundhati playing the lead.It was her pre booker chapter and she wasn't yet 'the' Arundahati.

It was looooooong back and I was in mid school so I don't remember any other character.Fauji came a little after that and of course it was Shahrukh all the way.

meghavi thumbnail
OMG.. SRK played gay!!!! ?😲..OMG!!   Thanks for the info!!Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
OMG! that is scary..... WOW!!!! thanks for the article.
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
SRK PLAYED GAY.. thats rong!😭
samir_soni thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_TaniSha_x

SRK PLAYED GAY.. thats rong!😭

?why?what's wrong w that?it's just a character.lolz