Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Amulya9

ya I left bt came back...gng now finally..I'm hungry cya

okieee
By
Enjoy ur lunch 😊
Koeli thumbnail
Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns β€οΈ)

Chap 12

Realization

He exactly knew why all of a sudden, everything started looking so empty, despite of 1000 people's presence, the whole house looked as if it will gulp in any moment and he will fall inside the darkest pit.

How can he not know that Zoya was the reason for this feelings. She had been his sunshine during those dark days of his life. No matter how much he wanted Zoya to leave him, he was roughly aware of the fact that it was only for her,his heart was still beating.

"Asad! Zoya abhi tak neechey nahi ai hai, Rishab and his family kisi bhi waqt aa sakta hai", dadi told Asad, who was sitting on the mandap, getting ready for his marriage.

Aaliyah was brought besides Asad and dadi made her sit. She glanced at Asad and then, nervously clutched her knees, looking straight towards the holy fire.

"agar meri shaadi ki si aur se hui to meye apni jaan de dungi" her words suddenly came across his mind when dadi told Asad about her absence in the mandap.

He looked at the staircase and kept starring for few more minutes.

"Asad! I am not getting through Rishab's line" dadi told Asad with panic evident in her voice.

But Asad's mind was only focusing on the stairway, he could feel his sweat tingling down his spine.

"What if'no no she will not do something stupid', Asad started to become restless. His legs were giving away, his mindstarted taking control over his ego, "she is fine. she will come down. she has never ever disobeyed my word" he tried to think positively.

Few more minutes and Asad was done with his patience.

He snapped up from the stool and looked at Aaliyah. Aaliyah looked at him.

Fear

Anxiety

Restlessness

Nervousness

She could see everything in them. Something which was unusual to be seen in him.

"arrey, aap aise nahi uth sakte hai, abshagun ho jayga".

His one angry glare was enough for the pandit to know that he needs to mind his own business.

He walked across the hall, then took the first step on the stairs. His next step was on the fourth stair and in no time, he reached the floor.

Like a storm, he went towards her room and knocked.

The entire hall was shocked, numb, speechless.

"Open the damn door Zoya", he kept on knocking impatiently.

"Zoya!" she screamed.

"Zoya open the door", his legs were giving up. He knew if she doesn't open the door for few more minutes, he will faint.

He was trying to think straight but her one sentence made it worse for him.

"This is not funny damn it, open the damn door. Its an order", he screamed again, this time hitting the door with his legs.

"OPEN"

he banged his fist and rested his head on the door.

"Open It Zoya!" his tears betrayed him this time. He banged his fingers on the door and slid it across, his lips terribly quivered. His heart gave up. "tell me you are fine Zoya! Open the door please" he let his tears trace his face, for the first time, he did not hold back. For the first time, he felt helpless. For the first time, he was out of control.

"Please tell me you are breathing Zoya. Open the door Zoya. Let me see you please. Let your Asad in Zoya, please open the door".

He kept on pleading'

But, there was no movement in the door. And her voices never reached his ear.

"Open it Zoya!" he whispered against the door, slamming it with his palm.

"Please let me in" she pleaded in a low tone.

"Please Zoya" he closed his eyes letting the rest of his tears to spill.

After a minute or so, when he was out of his trance, he realized that she hasn't opened the door at all. He wiped his tears and started banging the door again.

He realized that if she wanted to open the door, she would have opened it much before. Either she does not want to open the door or she is not in a state to open the door.

The second thought hit him hard. Too hard to even imagine. "She cannot do this, she will not do something stupid." Asad tired to tell himself once again. "she is strong and she will never ever think of dying".

"but what if she already...NO".

Asad stepped back and made his way towards the balcony entrance, which was connected with his room.

He quickly walked towards his room and then ran towards his balcony. He opened the French window and ran towards her room.

Reaching there, he found the French window open and there was no light inside the room.

For the first time, he was afraid to enter into darkness.

His heart almost thrashing across his chest.

His pulse started to faint.

His skin creeping up

His eyes trying to search the slightest movement.

His ears hoped to hear a single tingle of her jewellary.

But none came.

He gulped heard, "did she jump from the balcony?"

He nervously turned towards the railing. Each step he took, felt heavy.

His tears were replaced by precipitation.

He leaned towards the ground to check.

He was relieved to find the ground empty.

Brushing his hair with his shaky hands, he turned towards the room.

"What if she cut her hand? NO she is too scared of needles, she can't do that." his mind screamed.

His temples were pulsing badly due to pain.

"What if she took over dose of sleeping pills? No Zoya, you can't do this to me. Tell me, you are alive. Yes, I am sure you are alive otherwise. how am I still surviving?"

He steadied himself and walked inside her room.

Walking past the bed, he reached the switches.

"Zoya!" he almost died

"Zoya!" he almost died out of tension.

Asad ran towards her and touched her head.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" she screamed. And that's when Asad noticed her miserable condition.

"Don't you dare touch me, Mr. Asad  Khan", she said in her chocked voice. Her swollen eyes spitting anger andonly anger.

Asad without any further delay, hugged her tightly. She did not know how much Asadv freaked out, thinking all thenegative things.

Zoya protested hard but nothing was accepted by Asad. He just embraced her and cried his heart out holding her tightly in his arms.

"YOU STUPID GIRL'" Asad detached himself from her and cupped her face.

But he was not given a chance to talk after that.

"Yes I am stupid. STUPID FOOL Asad  Khan" Zoya brushed his hands off and pushed Asad with her whole strength.

Asad fell on his back and Zoya stood up.

"I was a fool for loving this man" he pointed her finger towards Asad, and her tears had no bound.

"I was a silly, dumb, idiot girl to love you hopelessly. I am so stupid. I feel like an idiot today".

Asad did not dare to cut her off today.

She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him up so that she stood face to face with him.

"do you have any idea? Any idea about how much hurt I am today?" she opened her mouth and then closed it looking other side.

"how can you have?" she said in a mocking tone.

Asad looked the other way not able to see her in this state.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU, ASHU".

Suddenly his heart skipped a beat, when he heard his name, Ashu, from her mouth. He know it very well she was angry but still after hearing the name, he was sure that she still loves him a lot.

"Yes I still love you, and I can never ever hate you in my life. Na iss janam mein na agle 7 janmo tak" she spatted out.

"you have insulted me a lot and shayad tumhara haq bhi banta tha, and I have nothing against that. but today'" she chocked.

Unbearable tears were flowing down his cheeks. And he was doing no effort to stop them today. his Zoya is alive and in good condition, what more could he ask for?

"but today, I will not let you humiliate my love anymore Asad. My love is my love and today I refuse to overrule my love by you. you have all the haq on Zoya  Farooqi, but you don't have any haq to rule my feelings. I have given you enough respect and love but today I refuse to listen to you. Today, I refuse to do what you are asking me to do. Today I refuse to marry the person, you asked me to marry. I refuse to love the person, whom you want me to and I refuse to share my body'.my's'.soul'.my'love with someone else".

"my soul is mine, Asad! And I cannot let anyone to touch my soul other than'.y'.you" she busted out in tears.

"No matter how much you hate me, I can not share my body with someone, whom I can never love".

"I cannot share my body which is already touched by you".

"I cannot let anybody inside my heart".

"iss janam mein to kya agle 7 janmo tak, I refuse to give permission to come inbetween me and my love".

Zoya fisted his collar and jerked, "kyun Asad! Kyun kar rahe ho? Itni nafrat?" she chocked.

"maanti hoon ki, I am solely responsible for your parents's death and I should get punishment. But don't you think I have already got punished by your hatred?"

"Isse bari saza aur kya ho sakti hai Asad ki tum jisse pyaar karo, who tumse sabse zada nafrat kare? Bolo Asad'" Zoya jerked him more.

"Don't do this to me. Itni bari saza mat do Asad. Don't make me die each and every minute by making me stay with some other man".

"I can't give my body to anyone else, Asad! Do you get it damn it?" she screamed.

"I will amputee those body parts I swear if anyone else touches me. The thought of someone inside me other than you is just disgusting and I can not do it".

"jitey ji laash ban jaungi" ( I will be nothing but a dead woman )

"itni badi saza mujhe mat do. itni bari chot mujhe mat pohchayo'".

Zoya cupped his face and searched in his eyes.

"Asad! I promise you, I will never ever show my face to you"

"bohot dur chali jaung. bohot door.. itna door taki meri shadow tak na dikhe".

"please mujhe aaj saadi ke liye majboor mat karo".

Zoya let released her collar and moved back.

She closed her face with her palm,

"kash tumhara baat saach hota"

"atleast I wouldn't have been hated by the person whom I love the most and means world to me",

"kash usdin mamma papa ki jagha meye hoti"

Asad gritted his teeth and grabbed her hand. In one swift movement, he pulled her towards him in his chest and barked "SHUT UP! Will you?"

"Shut up Zoya, just shut up"' he clutched her more in his embrace as if he was holding his life.

"shut''..up" he chocked his last words.

EXTENSION

"Shut up Zoya, just shut up"' he clutched her more in his embrace as if he was holding his life.

"shut''..up" he chocked his last word.

"why Asad? why are you asking me to shut up? You were the person who said that you wish it was'"

Asad pushed her back and then captured her lips in no time.

Zoya gasped immediately when his lips touched hers and few more tears escaped her eyes as she closed them sensing their proximity.

"meri jaan logi kya?" he mumbled while kissing.

"do you know what you mean to me Zoya? what your life means to me? What your presence means to me?" he said huskily against her soft lips.

Zoya gripped his sharwami tightly so that her knees were weak. What mattered at that moment was that, she is being kissed by Asad and she could sense only pain, hollowness and his urge to make her understand what he was going through.

The thought of Zoya dead in front of his eyes was the last thing he wanted on this earth.

"Zoya! just promise me that you will not do any stupid thing in my absence ever. Just promise me damn it"

Asad deepened the kiss, taken her lower lips in between his lips and placed feathery kisses on her lips but made sure he does not detach her lips for once.

"promise me Zoya", he muttered under her lips.

"promise me!"

"i'.i promise you'", she hopelessly gave in to him as usual.

She could feel his smile against her lips and she pouted for letting him win once again.

She gradually held his cheek and stroked, and that's when she realized that he was crying madly.

She immediately panicked and pulled away from the kiss and looked at his state.

His eyes were swollen.

More than her heartbeat, she could hear his heart beat racing insanely.

His lips were quivering just like hers, trying to gulp down the pain that he was going through.

"don't cry" she said in a low voice, wiping his tears with her thumb, holding his face in her tiny palms.

Asad looked at her lovingly and kissed her forehead.

"Zoya! I have never said this to anybody in my life, because I have always reserved this unconsciously for you.

"I love you, my princess. And I love you a lot".

Zoya could see his tears rolling down his cheeks.

She was sad to see so much pain in his eyes, instead of being happy with what he has just said. She did not know why, she always expected him to love her. And she could always see him loving her even in those painful words, he always used. It wasnot new for Zoya to hear I love you, because she always knew that.

But today when he confessed that, she was more in pain because it was the second time that she had seen him crying. And whenever he cried, Zoya just couldn't breath. She felt suffocated. She felt like hugging him tight in her embrace and take away all his pain.

And it was no different. She literally jumped on him and scooped him in her embrace. Just like a mother soothes her son, Zoya tried to calm her baby down.

Asad was no less than a baby for Zoya. Infact, Zoya always treated him like one, scolded him when it was needed,took care of him by staying awake whole night, dressing his wounds, making his breakfast, and most importantly, forgiving him for all those rude words, those rude behavior instantly and moving on showering her unconditional love to him.

"Zoya! I have lost my parents and cursed you for this, till now'" Zoya tired to pull back from his embrace but Asad did not let her do. He gripped her more and continued.

"No don't Zoya! let me do the talking this time. Don't cut me off please. Bohot himmat karke khud ko convince kiya hai'aaj behne do issey".

"yes I have lost my parents and chahe job bi reason ho, no body could have avoided it. It was destined to happen, so it happened. Par Zoya, you know what, I don't miss them".

Zoya was shocked hearing that statement from him, "he doesn't miss his parents?" she thought.

"Asad!"

"shh!" Asad crashed her more into his embrace, gesturing her not to intrude.

"you know why? Because this girl, who is in my arms right now, never let me miss them".

A smile of acknowledgement lit her face and she rested her cheeks on his shoulder, closing her eyes.

"my baby did not let me miss my mom even for a second, she showered me with so much love, affection and dedication. I never felt that I don't have a mother, who will take care of me. Zoya you did more than my mother could ever do".

"I was a fool for not understanding what my parents wanted. Most importantly, what my mother wanted. How could I be able to thank them for getting me, my Zoya. Who says parents can't choose the right girl for their child? I don't think I would have ever got a better wife in my life.

This time Zoya could not hold back anymore she forced herself and pulled back.

"wife?" she questioned him and searched in his eyes.

Asad cupped her face back and caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"Yes wife. You are my wife and no one else can take that position in my life, because you are the most important part ofme. And without my princess, your Ashu is incomplete".

Zoya captured his lips and chuckled back.

"My dad gave your hand in my hand and asked me to take care of you. I was such a fool Zoya, to not understand his statement. But when I made you wear my mom's ring, then the way your lipstick mark got transferred from my lips to yourhair partition, then haldi, what else one needs to knock his brain with?"

"I was committing a biggest mistake of my life, Zoya. How could l let someone else take you away from me? When we are destined to be together?"

Zoya touched her forehead with his and closed her eyes.

"Zoya! look at me", she did what he said'

"will you be mine forever?"

"Ashu! You have already made me yours".

Asad smiled at her and held his ears. "I am sorry for that night".

Zoya closed the gap and hugged him. "don't be Ashu. I am sure, I have cherished each and every moment that night. I wish I could remember everything that had happened between us".

"would you give that opportunity once again Zoya? would you allow me to love you? Would you allow me to touch you? Would you love your Ashu, the way you used to Zoya?"

"don't even doubt about my love for you Ashu, I love you more than myself and I have seen you as my life partner since my childhood".

"Marry me! Will you?" he asked while kissing her.

"yes" she instantly replied.

EXTENSION

"Aaliyah?" Zoya asked nervously getting back to reality.

Was it too late for both of them now? Being a girl, how will she see another person suffer due to their stupidity. She can not let down another girl's life, just because she wanted to be with Asad. In this society, no one will accept Aaliyah if Asad calls off their marriage.

Asad cupped her face and asked, "just tell me that you are with me. I will handle the rest".

"I am with you Asad. But, I can not destroy her life". Zoya sobbed.

"I have created the mess and now, I will make them fine", Asad assured her.

"but how Asad? Abhi kuch nahi ho sakta hai".

"don't say that, Zoya. I would prefer to lead a bachelor life, rather than ruining her life".

"let me first talk to Rishab".

"Rishab has called off the marriage, Asad!" a voice came from behind.

Asad and Zoya turned towards the source of the voice and was stunned to see Dadi, Aaliyah and Rishab standing in front of them.

Zoya ran towards dadi and hugged her. "I am sorry dadi, I am so sorry". She guiltily sobbed.

Dadi quickly took Zoya in her embrace and threw angry looks towards Asad. How dare he mess up with four lives? How can he be so irresponsible?

Zoya pulled back and went towards Rishab.

"Sammy..i.." she stammered unable to meet his gaze.

"you love him, don't you?" Rishab said in his cool voice.

Zoya snapped up and looked at him.

Rishab cupped her face and said, "yeh to sab jante hai Zoya!".

Zoya nodded her head and looked down.

"Sammy, I can't get married to you".

"and you should not. And I am really proud of you as you are not like Asad, who was destroying four lives. You had theguts to stand by what you want".

"I know it is too late, Sammy".

"yes it is, I guess. After knowing that you both are married by destiny, who am I or Asad to stop this? We are very small when it comes to god, Zoya. And god has chosen you both to be together".

Kushi hugged Rishab listening to this. No matter how much she wanted to be with Asad, she wouldn't have been able to accept it unless she knows Rishab's point of view.

Asad saw Aaliyah coming towards him..

"Look She.."

"I never knew that the biggest tycoon is actually the greatest duffer in this whole world".

"tumhe kya laga? Aaliyah would want to marry such a fool? How could she? When she knew how much you love Zoya?"

Asad was shocked hearing this from shetal.

"Ya ya I know this from a very long time. Only you don't know about your feeling, rest of the world does".

"Aaliyah, Asad deserves a slap from you" dadi said

"I do" Asad repeated.

"not anymore, Asad! Because you are Zoya's and I can not insult her by slapping her husband".

"agar tumhara akal thik time pe nahi aata to pata nahi aaj kya hota. When you reached mandap, I was holding my breath. I was hoping that dadi will somehow stop you from marring me because I never intended to marry you".

"what?"

"yes, it was dadi with whom I played so that you speak your heart out and understand whom you wanted. To make you realize Zoya's position in your life".

"but, I am glad that you realized this on your own because if we made you understand, then you would have never ever forgiven yourself for the entire life".

Asad kissed Aaliyah's forehead and muttered sorry.

"you are forgiven Asad! Just go and grab your bride".

Asad apologetically looked at Rishab.

"what man? If you don't come now, I swear I will take Zoya along with me", with that he spun Zoya around and Asad grabbed her securely.

Before dadi, Aaliyah and Rishab came to Zoya's room, Dadi had already called off the marriage after Rishab's arrival. She was glad to know that Rishab himself called off the marriage. She had apologized for her two crazy kids before him and Rishab, being a gentleman stopped her from doing that.

All the guest had left after that and three of them came to Zoya's room. They have almost heard the entire conversation between Asad and Zoya and muttered some "idiots and stupids" under their breadth for Asad.

Asad was in the mandap, waiting for the arrival of his bride.Then, he saw his beautiful Zoya walking down the staircase with Aaliyah holding her and giggling with her, probably cracking some jokes.

Zoya met his gaze slowly and gave him the most beautiful smile.

They exchanged garlands.

Asad fastened mangalsutra around her neck

Then taking a pinch of sindoor, he made her as his.

After taking 7 rounds around the holi fire, Asad kissed her in front of everyone on her lips.

He went on his knees and took out his mother's ring.

"will you be your Ashu's princess?"

Zoya too went on her knees and kissed his cheeks, "never go on your knees to ask anything from me. You are in my heart and you will remain in my heart, jab tak hai jaan".

Asad slowly slid the ring and kissed her knuckles.

He was about to kiss her once again, when he heard dadi saying "go to your room and complete all your pending kisses, besharam bacchey".

Dadi held Asad's ear and pulled it.

"aah! Dadi it hurts".

"it hurts ke bacchey. I am warning you, don't act like a jangli with Zoya, the way you behaved last night. You did not even bother to give her a pain killer".

Zoya blushed furiously hearing dadi and she immediately understood that dadi knew everything.

Asad was bowled over by dadi's words.

"dadi, you know?"

"I have crossed your age, Asad!" was her straight reply.

"Now, don't waste your time. I am sure both of you want to spend some time alone".

Asad scooped Zoya in his arms and headed towards his (now, their) room.

Zoya protectively held his neck and hid her face on his chest.

Placing her on the bed, the first thing he did was to kiss her on her forehead.

"Thanks princess. For everything"

Zoya immediately placed her finger on his lips and nodded a no, making a puppy face.

Asad kissed her lips and hugged her tightly.

After changing, Zoya smuggled up with Asad and rested her head on his chest.

"are you sore?" he asked.

"hmm!" Zoya nodded in approval shyly.

Asad kissed inbetween her hair and said "Zoya, you love me na?"

"I love you a lot Asad. You know.." she faced him resting her cheek on his chest and said, "I have never refused to do anthing that you said. Be it going away from you, be it agreeing to marry someone else. But I couldn't hold back when Ihad to sharing myself with someone, that too after knowing the fact that I've been touched by the person, I love the most. How could I give myself to someone else".

"thank god you did not listen to me this time, Zoya. Otherwise, I would have never stopped you from getting married to Rishab, even after knowing my feelings for you. Because I always felt that I would never keep you happy and all our ugly moment will haunt you if I make you mine".

"you were so wrong Ashu! You are so wrong", Zoya embraced in a comforting hug and kissed his cheeks, before resting her head on his shoulder.

"I am the most flawed person".

"and I love this flawed person the most".

Zoya dismissed him kissing him madly.

This is the beginning of their journey of togetherness..

Author's Note...

Thanks a ton guys for being there with me in this lovely journey of Asad and Zoya... I thoroughly enjoying posting my SS here...and many thanks for accepting Asad and Zoya in hindu background despite I kept their surnames muslims...it was a pleasure 😳

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayieee.. u updated. !!
That was soo awsum.. luvd dis ss sooo much..!!
lovely update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
thank u..:)
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Please tell me you are breathing Zoya. Open the door Zoya. Let me see you please. Let your Asad in Zoya, please open the door".   πŸ₯Ί

"I love you, my princess. And I love you a lot".   β€οΈ

"you know why? Because this girl, who is in my arms right now, never let me miss them".      πŸ˜Ž

"my baby did not let me miss my mom even for a second, she showered me with so much love, affection and dedication. I never felt that I don't have a mother, who will take care of me. Zoya you did more than my mother could ever do".   

Exceptionally beautiful - Charming read!   β€οΈ   
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Finally AsYa are married πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the update so much.
It was last part :( It is beautiful story. Loved it.
SimplySmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The perfect ending, Zoya's love for him is unconditional but he is the idiot here, butt I guess he had his own reasons

The story was so amazing, loved every bit of itπŸ‘
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaahhh
Kya likhti ho yaar
Amzng prt
Totally truly loved it

Its all dadi's plan ???
Aliyah se milke !!!!
Awww liked rishab tdy...

Hpy ending πŸ˜›