Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action-with starbharat and real MB characters

My first C.N.A.T 

Karna who might have never smiled on earth even after death also he barely smiled in heaven. as he was busy in inventing a kind of puspa rath without any wheels

But the mighty star bharat on a fine evening at 8:30 pm made him ROFL🤣

The God's at first thought that Karna must have inhaled laughing gas while researching in his lab

But right then they heard the loud thud of Gada (mace ) of Prince Duryadhan from the lab only (The two buddies remained inseparable even after death also)  Now a days he keeps on thudding mace in anger, his anger was much more than Arpit Ranka gets when Krishna comes to negotiate.

"Tell me Mitra, why star bhaarat consider me just a model with good taste of jwellery,cloth and a well built body? did I never have a brain and heart inside!!!" he thuds his gada again in anger

Karna keeps rofling

🤣🤣

Now Duryadhan gets emotional, "Did I ever called you a suta Putra" he was almost in tears

Karna rofled more 

🤣🤣🤣

"Mitra was my eyes ever on your Kavach kundal, I never remember throughout my life I have ever said anything about your this two possessions!!"

King of heaven Lord Indra enters the lab, hearing noise

Duryadhan said, "Saitan ka kam yaad kiya aur saitan hazir!"😡

Karna 

🤣

Indra said, "Adharmi, you dared to say such things to the king of heaven!! poor lad Arpit Ranka is just bearing fruit of your bad karma."    

"No poor Ranka lad is bearing fruit of all characters' bad Karma!!"

"I could never say my friend a Sut Putra, that's Bheema's Karma, and my eyes were never on his Kavach kundal, but your had...😡

Karna , he even tried to wink at friend  Duryadhan but his continuous ROFLing stopped it

🤣

Just at that moment a teary eyed Arjun comes😭

Star bharat gave me chance to adore  my brother's feet😭, being emotional teary eyed Arjuna hugged Karna,"O jesth after you died, I always dreamed of adoring your feet with rose water..but no author or TV shows gave me that chance before, I remained as a man who killed his own brother from the back... he shed more tears.😭

😭😭😭

"But dear brother Arjuna, as far as I can remember you never did that, even after we became totally brothers in the heaven" Karna said innocently

but that made Arjuna cry moreee,"I failed to become a good sevak of my Jesth Bhrata even after my death!!"😭 

Karna hugged back Arjuna, "please don't cry I never meant to hurt you after the Kurukhsetra again!" Arjuna smiled from  his heart at Karna's soothing words. 

Then Karna addressed to Duryadhan"Oh Mitra I can see your pressure is rising, but when most of the days I see myself crying in the show like Arjun does now in heaven, or I read letters like messengers just can't stop 🤣

"the starBharat Karna lad is poorer than me!" 

Arjuna shed more tears😭

😭 he cannot bear a bit of his Jesth Bhrata's pain, even if that person is not his real Jesth Bhrata but an actor who plays the character 

Lord Indra and Duryadhan noticed that Karna stopped rofling suddenly, they could feel the strength of bromance in between KaJu, it was soo strong that Durayadhan forgot the pain of butchering his character by star bharat to the extent level and thus the pain of Arpit Ranka

Lord Indra got overwhelmed by his son's bromance with his CEO's (Suryadev) son. Lord Indra even hummed ek ma ki do santane the famous KaJu BG tune from the background.

"Jesth Bharata, why did you stop laughing? you don't know how it pleases me to hear your laughter!!" Arjuna cried

"Because you have hugged me so tightly that my back hurts Arjuna!" 

"Yes even after so many years the the pain of your arrow from back remains brother!" He stated it like a simple statement, but that hurt Arjuna a lottt and he burst into tears, "Jesth Bhrataaa!!!"

like always no one noticed that there were Nakul and Sahadeva also, who have joined Arjuna in the crying session, that's why the Bhrataaa word was soo extended.

Only star bharat gave them a limelight , soon they will be treating their Jesth bhrata, after his greatest Kavanch Kundal daan. The twins shed tears thinking what a great serial that star bharat is that the genius CVS did realize the two of them must have gotten quite a good skill at medicine.

They dare not utter any good about the star bharat in front of cousin Duryadhan, they have never noticed him is such a bad mood, not even after Panchaali insulted him saying, "Andhe ka putra Andha hi hota hain.'     

Even after their medical skills advertisement by star bharat also Nakul Sahadev remains depressed most the time, as they could not discover medicine to suppress the back pain of Jesth Bhrata Karna.

When Karna some time comes to console them saying, "Leave it my dear brothers, some pain remains forever!"

They cry a lot and Arjuna joins them, which Draupadi's unending magical sari also could not rub😭 , and seeing Panchaali's sari's fate the twins enter into the greater depression  

In other part of heaven Yudhithir is consoling Draupadi, but he failed every time

"Did starbharat just showed in the vastraharan Parva that I ordered Dushashan to disrobe me!!"😡

😡

The soft spoken Yuthisthir calmly said, "Yes, but they did not mean it!! They just wanted to glorify you like Goddess!! like nothing happens in the world without your wish"

"like I wanted to marry five of you according to my own wish!" there was a mock in Draupadi's voice.

Now Yudhisthir was in a tight corner, "Well I never meant that! I just wanted to say the show portrays best of Arjuna, sometimes me, the show gives few roles to Nakul Sahadeva as well😃 and above all you Panchaali, its all about you" he tried to smile.

"Oh Shuuut Uppp"

😡

Draupadi yelled her anger knows no limit.

I want Vinash!!!

"I too want this time." Bheesma Pitamah growled, "When on earth I wanted to break my vows!!!"

😡

"And this time kauravas and pandavs will fight together!!"

Mahamahim's mighty voice rang like war cry, Yudhisthir coughed

and said "Enough destruction is already happened, can't you see Pitamah and Panchaali that world is not over yet with the destruction of Kurukhstra".

"I want all of you to destroy star bharat!" Draupadi fumed 

"Me too!" Pitamah joined. 

"But Pitamah, Panchaali! Arjuna is too much attached to show, and sometimes I think Nakul Sahadeva also is...

"I want revenge!" Draupadi bellowed.

😡

"Let starbharat end we can kill the CVS after that also." Yudhisthir said

Draupadi looked at him and loosened her bun, I want to bathe in the blood of starbharat CVS  
Bheema entered

"I promise Panchaali, I will avenge star bharat sincerely they know nothing about food except laddoos".😡 "The CVS even designed my mace like a laddoo!!"😡 

Dushashan is having chips and watching stabharat. He barely comes out of his room now a day, he is totally broken, ashamed after watching the star Vastraharan Parva, whole world recognize him with one single phrase, "Dushashasan-one who disrobed Draupadi" but star bharat has stolen his only famous Duskarma of life 😭

Sri Krishna came out of Lord Vishnu again, ready to throw His discus(Sudarshan) on star bharat CVS, but Mahadev stopped Him at the right moment.

He fumed😡, "have you seen Mahadev girls now day change channel whenever I say something!! Even Duraydhan has more female fans than me!!star bharat represents me like an irritating pass class professor who only gives lectures. Even I don't understand sometime what I say!!!😕

Sishupal enters the scene saying, "Hey Lampat!

What's up"😉

ever since Sishupal has seen star Sishu he got addicted his dialogues.

That angered Sri Krishna even more,

His anger encouraged Sishupal, jovially he said " I am already dead, you cannot kill me again! Anyway all the star CVS are  Napugshak."he smirked, "But I must admit they have portrayed me pretty well."he snickered, "Like a hero who died for uttering few ugly truths" he winked😉 "and some jewel like ugly words." he burst out into laughter😆

The Trikaldarshi Mahadev gave most compassionate smile to calm Hari, and  thought, "I knew this would happen, that's why I spared myself with a cameo role only,  otherwise Parvati might have taken Kali avatar again!" 🤢

"Thank God that I can't see." King Dritrastra smiles.

"Thank god I took a right decision, about not seeing the world like my Aarya." Gandhari thinks and smiles.

The person who is truly happy and satisfied is none other that SHAKUNI, he watches starbharat 5 times a day, in various different languages and each time he gets excited he says, "Star bharat CVS mere bachchey!"  🤗    

Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Panchu.. That was cool 😎 I agree.. Shakuni should be the happiest 😆
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Panchu.. That was cool 😎 I agree.. Shakuni should be the happiest 😆

Thankz Sasu Maa for commenting first 😉😊😃
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG panchu cant stop laughing
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Panchu, this is brilliant!! 😊
A CNAT about ⭐️B 😆 - simply epic!! 😃
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will be back .. I will be back with my comment .. I have so many things to say .. but now let me control my laughter .. Mere Saut Mere Saut .. u gave me a ROFLING hour like my Arya .. wait for my comment 
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆😆😆😆 Am I the one who had laughing gas ,for my lunch!!!🤣 🤣
panchuu...wonderful dearie...I came here expecting Kaju,but you gave many in bonus...special mention to my darling ***Dury...😆😆😆😆
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg ive never laughed so much in my lifwe.. hahahahahahahaha🤣
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

OMG panchu cant stop laughing

Thankooo 😃
panchaali thumbnail