was very sad today
so thought to read some 
and open this 
i am now felling much better
really few episode like this make ipkknd very special to all of us 
wonderful πŸ‘
tfs

Thnx Soni, β€οΈ

Glad you had some time after your studies.Hope studies are going fine and you are at the top of your game. Love your comments.Yes he loves her so much and that's why doesn't want  to hear anything as he has fear of losing her but at the same time he wants  answers of all the frustration he's been going through...
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Me and Khushi counting days for Arnavji to return..

Have you seen his expressions?!?!?! We will get to see him in a movie hall screen soon.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4ga5-XBHk[/YOUTUBE]
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

rhea, i skipped doing this episode during our rewatch, something had come up and the two episodes before teri meri i could not manage to look at... now you show me this and ohhh i did see his expressions. he is so clearly falling far her and not even bothering to let anything get in the way of his joy at watching her. and she, i thought she did the backward shimmy or whatever it's called with the hand waving near head, better than the original...

on our small screen he will be in vest and so hot... on the big screen yes yes soon... some day maybe even with sanaya. this weekend i must let him go in 251 and venture into the world without arnav ji with a strong powerful sanaya.

did you read his latest interview? i am a little tired of the overflow of interviews, but in each one, there are a couple of gems. this time on acting with the lady dancing... he would love to, more because she is a friend and far less because they are viable as a pair. i so want to see them together once more. because they are friends and they absolutely bring out the best in each other.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Here is the episode 248 on page 76

A Silent Roar

ArshiH😊
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

rhea, i skipped doing this episode during our rewatch, something had come up and the two episodes before teri meri i could not manage to look at... now you show me this and ohhh i did see his expressions. he is so clearly falling far her and not even bothering to let anything get in the way of his joy at watching her. and she, i thought she did the backward shimmy or whatever it's called with the hand waving near head, better than the original...

on our small screen he will be in vest and so hot... on the big screen yes yes soon... some day maybe even with sanaya. this weekend i must let him go in 251 and venture into the world without arnav ji with a strong powerful sanaya.

did you read his latest interview? i am a little tired of the overflow of interviews, but in each one, there are a couple of gems. this time on acting with the lady dancing... he would love to, more because she is a friend and far less because they are viable as a pair. i so want to see them together once more. because they are friends and they absolutely bring out the best in each other.

Oh I have an idea Indi di and pretty please like it! When each movie of Barun is to release you can do you take of one missing episode. Like your sweet 17 siggies this can add to his list of lucky charms.. No pressure..πŸ˜†

Sanaya dancing is an absolute delight to watch.. She is so graceful and you can feel how much she enjoys herself. Incidentally the original leading lady on whom this song was pictured always stresses on having fun while dancing. And didn't Sanaya look gorgeous in all her attires this evening. Your observation about him watching her with reckless abandon is spot on! Later during the remarriage when he would be clearly head over heels smitten with his wife, sometimes I felt a little skeptical. ASR be this sweet takes some getting used to, but actually since as early as here his eyes just couldn't leave this gorgeous lady. Even here he was pretty upfront about it, but later even more so. Aah how intricately carved out is this love story! And what all I keep trying to read into it and reason out..

I did read his interview. hehe I hope all the TV show creators have taken note and are busy finding a great script for a weekly show.. Only answer that worried me a little was nothing else planned after current movies..I like his candid answers.. And he does come across as an intelligent person which is great. But then I often get this feeling that male actors usually give better interviews than their female counterparts. Though Sanaya's off screen segments were always quite nice.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 250

The plot is thinning. Barun's screen time is reducing. Am sitting watching wondering. Soon what will I be writing?

you will write about sanaya. What say! she was outstanding during Barun's absence and took the show on her shoulder successfully. She is a brilliant actress, but very under rated. i love her a lot.

They want me to believe that right in the middle of a working day in AR office Shyam coolly sits in ASR's glass walled room on his chair.πŸ˜†

but the room was dark, as if it was night.πŸ˜†

"Tentative interiors of the office we were discussing.." Now why aren't the meetings that I attend this entertaining? He continues to do whatever important thing he is immersed in while his wife waits outside for him. Restlessly she paces. Heart in deep constriction. breathing is already difficult when he is this mad at her.  Fighting back tears. A desperate girl. As the minutes crawl by her eyes get repeatedly drawn to the clock. She sits tensed. Hands clenched together. Attempting to bear the pain that steadily, ruthlessly courses through each vein in her body.

my heart was shattering for the poor girl. Uff how desperate she was!

I miss the breeze that would bring that mehsoos right in with a cheerful rabba ve on to the screen. He notices her first. A split second of softening in expression. She looks up and almost breaks into a tentative relieved smile. Breathing just became a tad easier. He is in front of her. Her starving eyes can feast on the face of the man she loves. Just having him in front of her brightens up her world.  She means to rise but he resolutely walks on. Nice body language by Sanaya. She sits down again Rigid, but her body is held forward. A bird perched to fly off. A yearning that he will call her and let her talk to him. A sense of nervous energy in the way she holds herself.

I do get disturbed thinking did Arnav have to continue to disbelieve his wife? The hurt was sharp and extensive but surely love conquers all. Pauses at the staircase. About to turn but controls himself. Yes a full scale fierce battle rages within him. Was it possible to get more dejected than she was already? Some thoughtful person brings her water. The smile as she shakes her head pierces my heart really. In life we have to do what we do to keep up appearances. But out of the hundreds of people we meet each day one day we sometimes mange to find someone who is it. The center of our universe. If he smiles your heart is happy. And if something is wrong with him you might as well stop breathing. She sits in a crowded reception area, but in reality she sits all alone. Solitary, deserted, friendless removed from the world. Only one man matters. Only one man is needed for her survival. And that man refuses to talk to her. Will not believe in her innocence.

i ponder your first sentence of the para so much. How couldn't he believe her? Couldn't he see  the truth in her eyes? Couldn't he feel the desperation? That was too much! A person can be so tenacious or moreover with the person whom you love so much! And I loved as you said, she was so lonely and helpless.

Far across the distance and spaces between them in his own barren land sits he. Punishing himself and the girl he loves. This scenes takes me back to the tortured ASR in the early days of the show. How each time he would be intensely affected by the very girl who is now his wife. He wants to check on her. Instinctively knows how badly he is hurting her. Their eyes meet. A sense of timelessness in their suffering. Centuries of lovers have endured this tragedy in uncertainty, jealousy, treachery.

Each relives the hurtful moments. She remembers her wedding. Disturbs me to think that later this is the wedding she will think of as incomplete.  Barun's face radiates a sense of soreness. Unimaginable agony. ASR strides out of his office. I don't really like him leaving his wife behind. These two people are not really sane at this instant. Hurting too much. Not aware of what is around them. She follows him out. I felt a little lack in acting from Sanaya or maybe just a rushed up scene as he drives away. I was confident that he would atleast ask her to get in and fasten that seatbelt.

yes that was too harsh of him that ignored her so much. He is too egoistic.

I wonder if Barun didn't have to go would ASR have not heard her out even now? I would like to believe it is more a demand of the script right now. He is in immense pain. But he has never been able to be angry for long with that jhalli of his. Anyway we don't always make the wisest of choices. Both the protagonists are human really. One not in the mood to thaw anytime soon. And the other in a do or die situation. Perfect time for Shyam to swoop in bringing in that temptation of a bright rosy future. And so the hapless victim signed a deal with the devil!

Good point. I also think they had to show him tough to create the situation of his departure. 

He walked into the room still in a bad mood. Immediately notices her missing presence. The wind chime, the poster, the dash of color. He loves her. He had said he would not treat her as his wife but when has she listened to him? Went ahead and made the room half hers too. In a fight you often reach that space when nothing you do, will be right in the eyes of the person you are in this situation with. A bit of hurt that she doesn't actually belong to him. He does not want her. Lots of concern for him. Her presence must be bothering him.

I just can't bear this flinging away those stars. You sort of resign yourself to the fact that no matter what she does he is going to continue to lash out at her. Be impossibly mean to her. Bruise her arm and batter her soul. Rhetorical question he asks of her, "Who gave you permission to change stuff?" She inadvertantly caused upheaval in his life since the moment she entered it. That first time he felt her in his arms and held her close. There was no looking back since then.

I also felt terrible when he again threw away her stars. he knows very well that, what those stars mean to her.

"Kisi ne nahi. Aur ye baat hume aaj pata chali..." That I safely kept treasured your mannat ki chabhi, with full right preached the righteousness of marriage, dragged you to attend pujas, fed you jilebis, I had no right to do those things. That I made you laugh, made you aware, made you alive, I had no right to do those things. That I made you mine and became yours, I had no right to those things. We keep discussing this inherent sense of haq and crossing over into each other's personal space, that these two had for each other. Today she wants to step back. Not hurt him with her intrusion into his room, his life. The games she played to teach laad governor a lesson could only be played with the person who belonged to her. But if he wants nothing to do with her she will withdraw. If he doesn't like her face how distressing it must be to be surrounded by her stuff.  He can keep this room which is his and she will sleep out of it.

amazing thought. loved it.

There is a sense of bechari too that I get. There has to be some way she can convince him of the truth. Immediately too. And which does not involve anything to do with a certain viscous inhuman Shyam. Also Sanaya's acting feels a bit off. They don't really say it but it is not all really for Arnavji. She is hurt and this is her way of showing that hurt too. It is a mixture of sadness and care is what I feel.

But he will not let her move away. He will be mean to her. Like I said, there is no winning for Mrs Raizada tonight when her husband has decided he will remain unreasonable. Loss of control. Slam the sliding glass door, throw down that pillow. Get angrier and scarier by the second. Fling her on the bed and command her to sleep there. Turn off the light and lie down in his office clothes. How real and harrowing can this fight get?  Throbbing, aching, echoing sad rabba ve will be their lullaby this awful night.πŸ‘

Nice take Rhea.
 too painful is the phase.
 sad prelude of Barun's departure. i just couldn't imagine how would I bear his absences. But seriously Sanaya's brilliant acting gripped me throughout. And his sporadic presence brought smile on our face every now and then.
 All the lines in blue grabbed my attention.
 My comments are in purple.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Me and Khushi counting days for Arnavji to return..

Have you seen his expressions?!?!?! We will get to see him in a movie hall screen soon.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4ga5-XBHk[/YOUTUBE]

Rhea, didn't we feel like asking the abductors "How dare you?" πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜•
Oh his expressions, totally smitten, dreamy almost as if the restrained romantic in him (as barun would say) is trying to break the barriers and come rushing.. get unrestrained..
aarwen thumbnail
Episode 253

A beautiful word often used in Hindi poetry for Radha Krishna, Ram Sita.. "Virah".. Longing in separation from a lover.. In a soliloquy as Sita remained a captive of Ravana she sings.." She wished she could stop breathing now that she is away from Ram since it is so painful to draw in each breath. Yet the lingering hope of the eyes catching a glimpse of him again keeps her going. And she refuses to close those eyes." I was quite young when I read it and it was supposed to be a religious text. But something told me this is how separation is meant to feel.

Time passes in jolts. Sometimes chunks whizz by and sometimes each millisecond drags into an unending eternity.

It is all about love really. How with him lies her sanity, her strength. With him gone everything is dull, unreal, a shadow of what he left behind. He is her sun and the moon can only shine when the sun's life giving rays fall on it. Her center of gravity is no longer in front of her eyes. How meaningless and empty everything is! She is but hollow, incomplete without him.

She looks ethereal in white. Forlorn. Her hand curls around his shirt in a fleeting wisp of her memory. Tonight her lonely hand balls itself into a fist. Uneasy sleep. And a haunting beautiful dream, I confess, details of which I had forgotten from my first watch. Nice in a way. Like am seeing it with fresh eyes for the very first time. A splendid visual imagery that assaults your senses. Nothing grand in this low budget Indian show. The grandeur is when they catch the human emotions and display it for us to revel in. I am no Sigmund Freud. I cannot interpret the dream. But I do see the love. Pearls. Mannat ki chabhi. Her amma's payal. As women's instinct returned in full force. A lover transformed into a seer. 

Destiny threw her right in the arms of a steely eyes stranger. He threw the harshest of unthinkable insults at her. A terrible adventure she had landed herself in. A place she could not even imagine remotely. Dressed in her finest and made even more alluring, a dupatta trampled under his feet. His arms around her. A handsome magnetic face that had stared right back at her.. And then had been captivated by her.. lips? Why had it felt unreal, but possibly altered her forever. Irrevocably entangled two lives. He had dared to tear away her pristine pearl dori. Those innocent jewels lay scattered at their feet. Falling as if in slow motion . Magnified hypnotic as they bounced off the hard floor. But had she been more alive than at that moment under his unwavering unnerving stare, slipping away the restrains from her hair to regain back her pride. Alive that's what this dangerous dance with fire had felt like. Khushi Kumari Gupta perhaps always had needed Arnav Singh Raizada to reach her true potential. Or simply to fill in those hollow nooks and corners within her.

What made her hold on to a key that belonged to the rude, arrogant, cynical man who made it clear he did not believe in anything nice. Why did his dreams feel precious? Worth guarding with her life. A secret just hers to treasure. An incomprehensible tie already forged with this devil incarnate. Something that safely silently remained in her bright gaudy jhola as a reminder of an inexplicable spark. She had not thrown it away but kept it close.

Her amma's payal.. He had kept that close to him. Tenderly with utmost devotion in his eyes he had placed in on her feet the night she felt like a princess in a fairy tale. Glittering gleaming lights everywhere. People celebrating all around. But just one man before her. Gazing at her like no one had ever looked at her before. Her thoughts taking an unbidden direction. She could not control them that night. Her eyes kept returning to the man who was making her feel like a woman. The most beautiful woman.  She had felt a strange sense of exhilaration. Did she understand the power that she held over him? That regular Khushi Kumari Gupta had been enough and more than enough to draw Arnav Singh Raizada in. New sensations flooding and illuminating her being. She knew deep within he wanted her that night and she had wanted him. She was in love. And desire a beautiful expression of that love. He had taken care of her, made her feel safe. Magically conjured her amma's payal and put it on her. His touch has seared her skin and she had craved for more. Not sure what, but there had to be more.

But life had gotten complicated. It felt necessary to hate him when all her heart really wanted to do was shower him with affection..with love...  Now he was gone and something was terribly undeniably wrong. He was calling out to her.."Khushi.." her name on his lips..his sould reaching out to his soulmate.. her.."Khushi".. A prayer.. A gentle caress.. A cry for help.. Just her.. He needed her.. Just like she needed him.. was nothing without him.. Oblivion.. She had to find him.. Reach him before it was too late.. Urgency.. Panic.. Oh where are you my love?!

Tonight she doesn't care if the whole family's sleep is disturbed. Single threaded focus on him. No ego that even after her tearful pleading he boarded the flight. He should be the one to call. No... She will call him. And if he isn't calling, some misfortune has surely befallen him. Not conscious of what everyone is thinking. No necessity to keep up appearances, behave normal, calm, collected. No... Tonight she will just be a loving wife waiting and worrying for husband. He always said we should do what feels right to us and give a damn about what is the expected norm. Tonight she unknowingly embraced it as she emerged a premika...his lover..his wife..  Her sole existence breathes of her love. It is just him. And no one else, nothing else matters but him.

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rhea253
Amazing heartfelt reading of K's pathos. An excuisite piece of writing. She emerges a complete woman tonight, as the restlessness and pain of separation merges with the strange pleasure of realization of this relationship. Thank you.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@rhea253
Amazing heartfelt reading of K's pathos. An excuisite piece of writing. She emerges a complete woman tonight, as the restlessness and pain of separation merges with the strange pleasure of realization of this relationship. Thank you.

Hey Viv thank you so much for such a nice comment 😳. You are so right.. she was a lovely and loving woman tonight. Wonderful to watch and write about.