Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OK I am speechless over this Thread.I am shutupia alreadyπŸ˜ƒ Carry on Girls.Have fun...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 246-Part 247

Special Edition

Why?

Why? This is the word which provokes to find the true nature of any matter and to go in deep we search ourselves and critique others.Khushi did possible everything to find the answer of her question "Why did he marry me this way?"...She will get answer today...but Arnav will add another why? "Why didn't you bother telling me even ?

Arnav took his challenge and thought whatever he did was the best solution but got entangled in between his own tracks "Why did she betray us , me and my love? And soon he will be saying that "Why didn't you tell me if you were innocent?

Today this why is going to bring them at another why? The bridge of Why will seem so long to be crossed till it will turn evening for Arnav and then his plea and yelp won't seem working for him...

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own ~ Robert A. Heinlein"

Arnav's first"why ?" alarmed him with her Khushism ..."Jayie arnav singh raizada, humne aap ko maaf  kiya... and he said ,"what the " to fulfill her wish unconsciously "Yahi What the sun ke jana chahte thay.."...but his tenderness and concerns about her soaking him in deep distress. ...Where she is going?...Which couple of seconds Amma and Buaji asked her but didn't pay attention to her craziness ... yet only Arnav is keeping an eye on her through hangman's noose since yesterday as she is acting weirdly without eating, sleeping and all..."tum theek ho" ...as he asked her already and now after finding out the answer of his own "Why" ... missing stars and the Brighest STAR of his life he runs as fast as he can...as his whole world is being snatched away in these couple of seconds of Darkness...In these couple of seconds his past , present ,and future is mingling with all of the desperation, trepidation, fear , desolation, despair and melancholy .He knows what she is up to and he calls her and kya karoon iss paagal ka...she picks up the phone ...Hey DM ...seriouslykiss mitti ki bani hai yeh....She directs him to move so she doesn't fall on him...

Questions starts running in his brain, "What?" and her voice makes him to turn and look up.His whole body gets halt in that moment and he couldn't move ...his voice only picks up a courage of FEAR losing her ..."Khushi"...

He stares at her frenetic state and position inces away from death...and that makes him to move his acts..." don't move!!! stay there... main aa raha hoon!...[I am coming...]... he will not let her make any mistake, he will be there for her, to stop her from hurting herself,and it also shows while making his life comfortable, she will put her life in deep danger because of her impulsive nature.That does show at the cliff where he has to come with his heartbeat to bring her back...

First time when I saw that, I was paralyzed seeing her and him like this. To dissect this scene I had to stop million times.Sorry guys but it is really horrific .If it is for me then how the heck he can stay in his senses seeing his wife killing herself like that.impossible...

Awww ..Sanka is at her peak..."lo... inheenka kaam kar rahain hain aur humain rok rahain hain..." [see, I am doing his work and he is stopping me.]...Khushi is Khsuhi complete"paagal" in her husband words... He runs as fast he can after his life and they are on a terrace again once more time but only two of them...Yes ...His Rose without thorn meaning without Shyam...but he is still a thorn.That dreadful night Arnav wanted to be alone with her and today he got his wish but circumstances are different.

Seeing Khushi trying jumping ,his hand reaching out trying to stop her,
"khushi!". ...I hate this seeing him again the same dreadful experience of his mother from which he never came out and now seeing his Khushi going through with that."Kyuon kood jaogi tum.." [Why will you jump]

Pondering connected Dots: if only she had seen the shock at Heer's words "Hum mar jaayenge" during the Heer-Ranjha act,if only she had noticed that he couldn't meet her eyes when he said that he didn't and never did love Lavanya - She would have seen the love he has for her in his eyes.

But Khushi  is so desperate for Arnav to find his happiness & for that she is ready to self sacrifice her, this is the Khushi most of us know & have been missing, who understand & nurtures her relationship, We have never seen Khushi express her love for Arnav because she hasn't yet accepted that she loves him. She knows somewhere, deep in her heart, that she does have feelings for him - but she's afraid to give it a name after Diwali as she has been hurt before and she's afraid to be hurt again. But that doesn't stop her from loving him. It is this love that pushes her to take an extreme step. She goes to meet death with a clear conscience - that she has said goodbye to all her loved ones, she has left her imprint in each of the gifts she left for them, and she has paved the way for two true lovers to unite by forgiving all the hurt,rudeness, and harsh treatments.

Pondering connected Dots:it is this love for him that will make Khushi leave Arnav, for his sake, for his sister's sake.  When she found out about Shyam's true identity first time, it was for Arnav. She knew that Anjali was the most important person in Arnav's life, and to hurt Anjali was to hurt Arnav. For Arnav's sake, she kept quiet, for love's sake she kept Shyam's true identity a secret.

"Raat mein dayein se teesra jo sabse zyaada chamak raha hai", "Aap aur Lavanyaji yaha neeche khush rahiye, hum upar theek hai" ...This shows her deep love for him and second shows he wants his proximity for life...After even death she wishes to be near him , seeing  him smiling and happy...as a Bright star looking and directing and showing the way in his life as always...  She already is the brightest star in his life without dying. She has been the one to bring out the human Arnav from ASR. Whatever emotions were controlled by ASR so many years were let loose only after Khushi challenged him, stood up to him, nettled his ego, and faced him with her naturalness. She has always been his guiding light, an angel and she will always be there for him to light up his way. 

In the second line, She is willing to let go of her love to someone else, as long as he is happy, with the one he truly loves.Need I say more about Khushi's love for Arnav?

Symbolism and connection: Stars !! Khushi , a Bright star is indicating the distance  in between them and she is light so He will be in dark meaning CVs did good for giving us hint as he is going...Also clutches the star in his hand, does not let go of it and running  outside to bring HIS  star home, into his life  is the indication also , he is the one who will bring her to life and win her back..." I will win you back..." tumhain paa keh rahoonga..."

My biggest grabber is She was afraid at first and reluctant and above all Sunlight was bothering her to make decision too...it is hard for her to remove herself from her Arnavji.She was procrastinating with a load of silly reasons about jumping from the terrace, but the moment Arnav came there, she saw her love, and her love for him was her courage. His presence, his face as she steeled herself to take that step, the good memories of them together - all rolled into love - all gave her the courage to meet death for his sake only...

Pondering connected Dots:Loop is closing as Khushi did not let Arnav finished telling her the reason of his breakage from Lavanya and today Arnav stated explicitly why he broke up with  Lavanya, He has said that he broke the alliance because  He NEVER loved Lavanya "main Lavanya se pyar nahin karta tha aur issliye main ne tum se shaadi nahin ki..."..., If Only Khushi would see and understand why he made a move to her and married her...uhhh...Paagal indeed!!!

But at the same time her TRUST which she lost then is still shaky and soon is going to shatterd..."Jab koi aapke vishwaas ko choor choor kar de tou hum kaise bharosa kar sakte hain kissi par..." is coming in the picture too...

My grabber is he is answering her without looking at her as he can't show her HIS love and is unable to see her Love too..."Aap unse pyaar karte hai, aur hum..." - a moment filled with the unsaid love left hanging in the air, the disappointment that she is not 'THE ONE' in his life, 

So appropriate FB's today and these are the same which they shared during Holi while he moved forward and held her hand...That shows their strong bonding attraction in between them . Khushi's sees him as her savior, herMaseeha, Who she trusts and loves with her life and  she  can do anything for his happiness and pleasure .She remembers Arnav taking her in his arms and nursing her...  While Arnav sees his RIGHT on her...by stamping her by putting payal on her and kissing her by sharing passionate moments...

Once again after his mom's death , Khushi is his life no matter how much he is jealous or in rage but still she is his one true LOVE... He was unable to stop it from happening the first time, and this time, it is his own life that is leaping into death.He tries his best distracting her but in vain.

Pause here: "Breathe..." "hamari saansein rukne waali hai" - this is the 2nd time she mentions her dying, first was at the Heer-Ranjha act, she eats the sweet - meethe muh ki mauth - Her life will be in danger ..

His eyes, his voice and his actions beg her to come down and stay safe with him. He has always saved her and now too he will be there -...He is determined...After sharing immense love and intense emotions, Khushi finally makes peace with herself her past, her present, and  her dreams and prepares for the leap... ,"Hum Theek hain..." Hum tayar hai..."...

Pondering connected Dots: They fallen together under a shower of petals...one day before..

Arnav  rememebr the time she had fallen on to his hand ..Like a  Rose among his thorns is yearning for his safe heaven and Love. The gripping emotions represses his malice and hate, and  Fear of Loss gives him the wings to leap  to bring her in his safe heaven ,in his arms , in his Life away from all the harms... The fear is so fresh and compelling that he doesn't let her goeven after she struggles against him... .

Arnav is thoroughly shaken by Khushi's attempt of death and that has broken Arnav's emotional wall.He turns around for not showing his vulnerability to her , for not letting her peak in his love for her. He twirls around with anger and pain and holds her in his strong hold"what the hell were you thinking!..."

he is going to tell her whatever she wants after seeing her stubborn state because of  his coldness and shrewdness...."maine yeh sab lavanya ki vajah se nahin kiya... "[ I didn't do all of this because of lavanya,]..Khushi is adamant,"jhoot mat boliye...[don't lie]
Arnav with raging anger
..."main jhoot nahin bol raha hoon..." [I am not lying.]...Khushi with continuous pressure..."then tell me why did you marry me.?" Humain sach jane ka poora haq hai..." [I have a right to know the truth]... "har pal yeh sawal humain khata rehta hai..." [every moment, this question is eating me.]

One more time Dark memories of dreadful night which are eating him all the time rushes to Arnav to make his bright surroundings dark ...
"chod dijiye Anjali ji ko..." ..her dreadful words which brings his cindering Lava up to the surface...and Shyam's hold on her which resulted in their marriage explodes the opening of his bubbling volcano to echo the Truth in each of her veins...

"kyunki main tumhare aur shyam ke baare mein jaanta hoon..."[ because I know about you and Shyam...]...The stillness of the surrounding halts the air in between them...
"jaanta hoon ki tumhare aur shyam ka affair chal raha hai!"[I know you have an affair with him] "issliye ki maine tumse shaadi."[that's why I married you.]Finally his CHOT is out with a bang...

...and she stood frozen in his hold just like that dreadful night ...He married her out of jealousy and hate seeing her in other man's hold and she was ready to give in her life for his happiness because she thinks he loves some one else
...."Hum dono kitne ajeeb hain..."

Arnav's answer leaves Khushi numb and Khamoshi envelops her visage...- the man for whom she was giving up her life has been thinking of her That low..."Because you don't have a character..." A character which she holds the  most more than  her LOVE and today that LOVE is staining her with that title...

Pause here:"Hum Raaste se hat jate"..and  Mamiji  saying  "main DI ki Khushi ke liye apni Khushi qurbaan kardoonga !! during Teej...Yes , Khushi will remove herself from  Arnav's life for Anjali's happiness but at that time , both will be aware of the innocent love of one another.Also "Nanhi Khushi" is indicating again the child's arrival is not possible...  Loved the Rabba ve today,it felt justified.

~~Love conquers all things. ~ Virgil~~

Pondering connected Dots: He will bow in front of her for her special upbringing and character.

Khushi ends up with "Why?" and silence...Why should I give any answer or ask question when I mean nothing 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 247-248

A Silent Roar...

"No Sound in this world can be louder than silence ,if anyone can understand your silence , they can never misunderstand your words"...unknown

Khushi on terrace ,all numbness was representing a "Silent Roar" to me.This episodes reflected every aspects of Khushi Kumari Gupta which makes her who she really is.If you remember my Episode 225, Her dreams [raisins] in Episode ...her Character traits [Red chillies] and Episode...Stars [Her beliefs] then all of those are coming together in this episode.Ironically she is on terrace with all these three things...Chillies, Stars, and Grapes...[it could be something else drying,tried my best but couldn't see it clearly but here is something drying ]...and waving Duppattas ...elements of Khushi's existance and beliefs...

Khushi for who ,Arnav ia always a strong pillar to lean on since from the beginning and "Shaitan and Rajkumar dono eik hi " is going to be coming in the picture after knowing the true reason of  his deep pain, His love for her and thinking her as a cheater but still in pain because of her.But at this spot her kinship which she always felt with him because of their past, Stars...parents, her faith has scattered...She realized that she is just a deal of 6 months and has no part in his life.She is stepping backward from his existence from her life and he is not a witness of it at all meaning from now on she will not let him see THE REAL Khushi who feels and gets affected deeply by emotions...She doesn't feel telling him "aapko kya lagta hai humain dard nahin hota..." no he won't see that...and that fits here.."kiss mitti ki bani hai yeh..."but she is thinking wrong here as he knows her more than her and won't buy that..."main tab tak nahin jaoonga...keh tum itna kaise gir sakti ho..." ...Why? He needs answers ...

Arnav had crushed her completely today up to the mark where the very existence of Khushi had died today by knowing the man who she loved more than her life ,who is the "Rajkumar and owner of her heart" ..believes that "She has no character" She has no idea that this man only believes what he sees and he has witnessed her in other man's arms whom his Di worships .True Reality which is a pure killer right now...

Her heart splintered and each splinter echoing a last sigh of death but he was unable to hear it because of his mounted rage .Love this shot where he is higher than her in rag...A broken Khushi could only stagger backwards with deserted strength, broken will ,shattered dreams, and abandoned soul as, her dreams have fallen down on the dusty earth like shooting stars ...If she was walking dejected, Arnav was walking away from her  with his steady gaze over her never leaving her visage ,scrutinizing her for reaction...But Khushi staying put and not following him .

Symbolism and connections:The setting sun, a sign of the forthcoming darkness .. The dried leaves suggesting the scornful relationship ..Turbulence is coming and the name of the turbulence will be Anjali...She will be suffering the most...Arnav's "Di ki Nanhi Khushi  iss Khushi ki wajah se barbad ..." and Khushi's ","Anjaliji, Apne Aankhen Kholiye"  is joining here meaning...that she will be warned not to fool Arnav & herself  and to open her eyes and face reality, accept that her husband Shyam is a two timer but that is not the fact.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Loop is closing by opening another...Khushi accused Arnav as a "characterless" [aapka character Dheela hai..."] because he was mocking the holiness and purity of marriage according to her But Khushi's belief in institution of marriage is stronger as always and when he saw her on the terrace saying to Shyam to break an alliance to his sister, then his confusion and bafflement is correct , he is seeing two faces of a girl and no one can make any reasonable judgment out of this picture .His thinking her of "low character" makes sense, and at the top Shyam poisoned a true and weak lover in him badly by planting a seed of "doubt" and this loop will open again on terrace...that's why we are going to be from GH terrace to Bridge to cliff and then Terrace..."I love u dammit!' when the cycle of confession will complete...

Arnav standing outside the GH, having war within his mind and heart with the contradicting memories one after another  shaking his walls of beliefs. But times have changed. Blooming love has strong roots now and Arnav  has been emerged from ASR to fight for his rightsas  he has almost crumbled and suppressed the ASR faade. Today, the lover and brother are almost on the equal footing. Arnav knows that he was wrong, he knows his actions have hurt Khushi and he knows that there is something missing in his picture. His heart was restless to know the missing part of this puzzle but mind was justifying him as always. His heart was not ready to accept her betrayal especially because he remembered her innocent confession..."Aisa kyuon hota hai...", he remembered the hurt and pain she felt when she was reminded of her marriage and her shattered dreams for it. That night, he had not asked her for an explanation because that time he was still a cynical man and he still doubted her innocence and goodness. That time it just took one sentence for him to believe the worse but today he wanted to be wrong. Today he wanted an explanation,he wanted an answer and he  was expecting Khushi to come and give it to him.

Pondering connected dots: Once he was standing outside at this closed door yearning for her one look after "hamesha keh liye" among these Duppatta and he used to hold em to feel her but today these pieces of fabric can't reduce the pain of him either but the door of HOPE is open behind him...all he has to do turn and he does but not completely... 

He turned around from his thoughts, muddled after hearing her payal which soothes him just like his Ma's Kangan... a sound of peace and  happiness , ..He stands there to wait for her to clarify her position.. . but he gets disappointed. Instead of  a heartbroken Khushi he sees a cheerful one who acted as if nothing had happened. Well ASR still has not learnt anything since Diwali. He still does not understand Khushi because if he would have, he would have known that Khushi will never show her pain and hurt to her family. He forgot her talking with her Amma..."Duniya keh ache pati"  would have recognized  that she is exactly like him because she hides her pain and hurt behind her cheery exterior and he does it behind his stern exterior. He would have noticed that he is the one who has seen her tears, her pain ,her hurt and her anger and only him, in the exact same way that she is the only person who has seen his pain, hurt, anger and tears. 

Pause here: Garima and Buaji  have cooked  Pasta perfectly meaning Shyam's plan and Arnav's hangman noose is getting tighter  and Khushi tasted first meaning she will get the cue first about Shyam..Yes She will get the papers signed as a bait but she is the one who will find out his true face to fight against him as Durga...Good move..."kya yeh khila kar aap humain jaldi bhagana chahte hain..."...yes Khushi's unconscious mistake will make Shyam flee from RM. "

Loved the scene where Garima understands that something is wrong between  Arnav and Khushi but Khushi reassures her...but her saying "inn ki bidaii jo ho rahi hai..." indicates his leave for his movie...arggg😑

Khushi's act of hiding her pain behind her smile  slipped many times and didn't go unnoticed by Arnav "aisa dikha rahi ho jaise kuch huwa hi nahi.."and Amma too "aaj khuch ziyada hi bol rahi ho.." ...and even by herself...experienced so many times by myself...It's not easy to have a smile and lie for others' sake trust me.Yes Khushi is a sweetness in everyone's life"jitna meetha daingey kam padega..."..yes her life is at the verge of bitterness and no matter what it can't go easier or sweeter...because she is ROSE among thorns...one side Arnav's MU and taint on her character with which she can't live..." unki soch humare bare main itni..." and the other side Shyam and his filth.

Their journey from love and sweetness to bitterness, suspicion, mistrust, confliction , and guilty conscious ... My grabber is Khushi's painful turning around and bidding bye to everyone...I always hold my heart with this scene ,can't explain you...her tears are falling on me as I know exactly how is she feeling.She is keeping the picture of him and her in her embrace...how hard it is for her to even think or act without making her away from the only person in her life who she thinks as hers...Knowing she has no place in his life, marriage is for 6 months, she and her family has to deal with this shame and stigma and how will they deal with it...indeed "even too much sweetness can't remove this bitterness"... She starts her stress reduction mantra...talking and prattling about her happiness to see everyone and begins to take each one's name .. and gets halted by a possessive lover , ..."aur Shyam"..

They are in the middle of the road ,The place where all of their confrontations happened, the place witness of their journey, the place where Arnav runs away from his uncontrollable emotions because of Khushi. Even Today, he is in turmoil because of her and wants an explanation of his accusations with confirmation to get over his war in between his heart and mind..., the reason behind her bubbly acts as Her silence is killing him more. So , he starts instigation technique and makes a crack over her parents. " tumhi kehti ho na keh wo tare ban gaye hai..." He poked her strongest Belief "atoot Vishwaas" ...

Pondering connected Dots: Arnav's question to Khushi - "kya meri Maa mujhe dekh kar khush hain"? Today Arnav accused her of letting her own Parents down  but there will one day when Arnav will seek forgiveness from her Parents for accusing her of something she never even committed. "I am so sorry Khushi...iss contract keh khatam hone se phele  main tumhain paa keh rahoonga...I'll win u back Khushi..."

In return Arnav gets a Silent Roar...as His anger and taunts couldn't do much and then he changes the Chanel seeing her pain and rage..."Khushi mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha..."[Khushi u didn't feel any need to tell me] and that weathers her Silence to a striking Roar which shuts him up in his tracks with a slight relief..."agar aapko lagta hai keh humare aur Shyamji keh beech main koi najaez rishta hai...tou aapki soch aapko mubarik ...humari taraf se sirf Khamoshi milegi..."[If u think me and shyam has any relationship then u will find silent from my side]... "Why didn't you ask me for an explanation on that night?".A question for which he has no answer or a question whose answer he knows but has never acknowledged that on that night he was scared, he was filled with fear and he did not want to hear that the girl he loved, loved another man.

Arnav churns and roars at his end "khushi, tumhari himmat kaise hui..."[ how dare you, khushi]...Khushi without backing down," "nahin hui... uss raat bhi nahin hui thi, lekin shayad humey himmat karni chahiye thi...taki cheekhke chillake kissi bhi tarah sacchai aapki kano tak pahunche..."[I  didn't dare that night either but may be  I should've  , the Truth should have reached u either by screaming or shouting ..." ]

Arnav by taunting "yeah, right... sach!"....She steps further without fear but with striking anger..."jee haan, sach! ... woh sach jisse aap meelon dor hai..."  [yes, the truth, the truth from which you are miles away.]...With softer tone and tilted  head to make sure he believes in her, "ek baar aap humse poochkar toh dekhte.."[If only you had asked me once, ] ..She tells him all "sach" and declares her HATE for Shyam, " She'd rather accept death  than having her name attached with him .." 

Arnav looks at her like gauging her and so wants to believe her when his brain brings out ASR in him and he steps forward with his ASR tone and BG score and declares  "chap gaya hai wo pal mere dimaag par ...Nahin mit sakta ab.[it has left a permanent mark and not erasable]..It is unbearable for him to see her in other man's arms...His heart wants to believe her but his mind brings another thunder in front of her..."Why didn't u try to tell me? , Why did u let my di make him God.?Why didn't you tel everyone his true face? Why Khushi Why?His words are pleading her to see how much she matters to him..He cups his face,"khushi, I am talking to you... answer me, dammit!.. main kuch poochh raha hoon..."...A big change in him here, a person who is always right, no need any explanation is pleading for one...with HOPE...umeed..keh shyad tum sahi ho..we will hear it again...But his past " tum jaisi ladkiyan paison keh liye kuch bhi ..." middle class women can do anything for money... and he is in love with that kind of woman and that takes him to his edge...as Shyam's planted seed is growing as a plant... She has her valid reason if it would make sense in his hot mind that his di's life  would've been wrecked who he loves so much but He doesn't buy that.She barged with her blames" you saw what you wanted to see..." and he moves away in roaring rage and nasty taunts and insults,"enough !!! "main samajh sakta hoon ki mrs arnav sing raizada banke jo paisa, aram aur shaan mil raha hai usse jaane dena...koi pagal hi hoga jo isse chod dega..." [I can understand how hard it is for anyone as a Mrs ASR to leave the status and money ...only a fool will do that]...Even rabba ve cries over their spilling hearts...My grabber is Khushi still didn't understand that how the part she played in this MU.Soon she will understand and will move heaven and Earth to change Arnav's opinion of her.

Symbolism and connection:He throws down the framed photo  to let them free from suffocation of this MU regardless it is indicating danger in this process...testing patience as Babli is 9 years old and wants to be mature..Yes From now on Khushi will be matured and a woman in Love...

Pondering Connected Dots: Arnav loves her so much that it's beyond imagination and this is why Shyam could plant the seed of "Doubt". He will get Khushi back with the deal he made with her at GH when he repaired all the appliances; he said - "main yaad rakhunga kyun ki main nehin bhoolta, hum kal wapas jayenge".  He will bring her back with respect and trust ,not because of his Di or anyone else, but because he needed her the most. .."That day he wants her only for him.."Aur main..."...Yes "Main"  of a Lover will take place in this brother..."takey main tumhain apni zindagi se bahr nikal phenkoon" to "Main tumhain aise kaise jane de sakta hoon Khushi..." 

He walks away dejected. She jerks at the shutting  and walks  towards unknown journey by wiping lonely tear .A journey towards  over a broken bridge of hate and Love towards Shantivan where a new storm is emerging and roaring for both of them...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:The day of marriage she walks to  with her roaring right by holding her maglasutre with a promise , she will win him ...today even she has lost her promise but her will to prove her right is taking new turn ...She will prove this "sach" ...A NEW PROMISE.."aapko sach suna hi hoga" as Broken Bridge " nafrat wala bandhan" which has been built a long time ago but she will cement it with..."Baat aapki hai ...fadak padta hai"...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IssK.

^^^^

Tab tak, ek edit made this morning. Not quite. But sharing...

Come here you Isskiya πŸ€—. The ones whoj dil isspeeks in maakis isstill trying out nand kisore languagewa for myself Aarweniya? Aur bitiya bhat iij this excellence in two two languagewa pilleej to explain?

Ab kaam ki baat.. The following episodes are really falling flat on the rewatch for me. There is unbearable sense of pain as Arnav resolutely refuses to believe his wife and Khushi tries desperately to get her husband to see the truth. But there is a sense of "bechari" if you know what I mean in khushi. He did wrong her, but she kept him in dark too. She sees this evil deranged side of Shyam and never once berates herself saying she shouldn't have given him a chance at all. It would have been better for di if she knew the truth. Why this hiding away? It is easier for me to identify with Arnav because even when he is being mean to the love of his life you can't be angry with him really. In each gesture you see how his heart breaks too. Love his attitude of no behlana fuslana. Face the truth head on and react dammit. No sweeping things away for this guy. And Khushi who can shake him up from day 1 really..Can she be so much under a wrong illusion where her man is concerned? Does this man really need behalana? 

Coming to why am replying to your comment using your above edit.. apart from obvious reasons..  obvious reasons obviously apparent if you just look at the picture.. am not very good putting into words this you know what the picture literally drowns you in.. still this is reacting to each other! Like you say Khushi getting angry works because it feels natural. When two people are as madly in love as these two there is no room for indifference. And we can see it from across a laptop screen then how can the girl actually experiencing it not be affected by it? Like I was telling you in my dream laced groggy state this morning that I was watching this episode yesterday. Khushi was in pretty much a bechari state then too. he had yelled at her hurtful stuff when he had pretty much been numb with sadness himself. Wrong of him but he does try to make up for it. And repeatedly. Arnav was doing the sweetest things.. and luckily not mushily yuckily sweet, but right amount of ASR sweet, things to get his wife to accept both are not zombies really and all she seemed bothered about was folding clothes. And then came this response from her. Anger. Here you go. I will throw a jugful of your favourite coffee at you. Is that enough of throwing mysef at you or do you want more? Cooled down did you? And he jerks her close with that firm grasp on hair.. remember we spoke of that firm grasp hehehe.. she fidgets but she is on fire really. aware. a woman. in the arms of a man she loves to distraction really.

Alas we will get less and less these moments.. but for now lets enjoy her giving him hell on the bridge for daring to drag in her dead parents in a fight. In this fight I can feel their love. Reminds me of why it is vitally important that this misunderstanding get cleared. That this man and his woman may not survive if they have to bear this heart break for too long now.

Thanks a lot for reading and liking issk. Highlight of my very super eventful days (and respite for my husband) is spending time here with you all. Have started hating guests.. too much distraction from favourite occupation..πŸ˜†

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

as they say in chaste maakiss: idharwa is the pinketh hello hi bye bye. πŸ˜³

they'll be back at the mazaar amidst the sufiyana mausam and magically become the Raizada and the Khushi Kumari we saw there...or at the bargad ka per for teej, thaali showering sindoor/gulaal on them...or in the rain looking heavenly, fitting like a glove in that all-conquering profile shot...and haye that mandir up the stairs where he married her.

and suspense was a favourite once when i used to watch stuff... so awfully jaded i have become. in the ancient times they also had poirot and ironside and the man called holmes. i have to see wallander i think, sounds good. 

You should try wallander. And I think you would like Rebus too, he likes his wee dram quite a bit Especially if its laphroig! And you should try the modern day take on Holmes, "Sherlock".

Indi di, I've been reading your takes of the episodes 124-142, again! And watching some of the episodes. Fantastic.

"Hamare beech jo kuch bhi hua, ya ho, lekin iss mamle mein hum saath hai. Ok then" What was that expression on the R man's face? Ha!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

kizh,

laphroig and expression both in the same post? surviving this, hai re nandkissore. okay me running to see expression... hit bottle.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
happy mother's day all... okay, um i don't celebrate really, never needed to. she never is not remembered or not fought with and loved.

ipk was really somewhere about her too. the one who wasn't there yet always was. shaping guiding loving calling being called out to.

such a primal connection... i bet even now somewhere she is looking at me and shaking her head and saying, when will you ever learn to ...

after a long time today i wrote something on my blog... it's long, rambling, and clearly my opinion. many may not agree and they have every right not to. also something taught by my mother to me.

i am posting the link here... read if you feel like it. it's the entry right on top... a wish for mother's day.

http://indi-inthemiddleoflife.blogspot.sg/
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 250

The plot is thinning. Barun's screen time is reducing. Am sitting watching wondering. Soon what will I be writing?

They want me to believe that right in the middle of a working day in AR office Shyam coolly sits in ASR's glass walled room on his chair.

"Tentative interiors of the office we were discussing.." Now why aren't the meetings that I attend this entertaining? He continues to do whatever important thing he is immersed in while his wife waits outside for him. Restlessly she paces. Heart in deep constriction. breathing is already difficult when he is this mad at her.  Fighting back tears. A desperate girl. As the minutes crawl by her eyes get repeatedly drawn to the clock. She sits tensed. Hands clenched together. Attempting to bear the pain that steadily, ruthlessly courses through each vein in her body.

I miss the breeze that would bring that mehsoos right in with a cheerful rabba ve on to the screen. He notices her first. A split second of softening in expression. She looks up and almost breaks into a tentative relieved smile. Breathing just became a tad easier. He is in front of her. Her starving eyes can feast on the face of the man she loves. Just having him in front of her brightens up her world.  She means to rise but he resolutely walks on. Nice body language by Sanaya. She sits down again Rigid, but her body is held forward. A bird perched to fly off. A yearning that he will call her and let her talk to him. A sense of nervous energy in the way she holds herself.

I do get disturbed thinking did Arnav have to continue to disbelieve his wife? The hurt was sharp and extensive but surely love conquers all. Pauses at the staircase. About to turn but controls himself. Yes a full scale fierce battle rages within him. Was it possible to get more dejected than she was already? Some thoughtful person brings her water. The smile as she shakes her head pierces my heart really. In life we have to do what we do to keep up appearances. But out of the hundreds of people we meet each day one day we sometimes mange to find someone who is it. The center of our universe. If he smiles your heart is happy. And if something is wrong with him you might as well stop breathing. She sits in a crowded reception area, but in reality she sits all alone. Solitary, deserted, friendless removed from the world. Only one man matters. Only one man is needed for her survival. And that man refuses to talk to her. Will not believe in her innocence.

Far across the distance and spaces between them in his own barren land sits he. Punishing himself and the girl he loves. This scenes takes me back to the tortured ASR in the early days of the show. How each time he would be intensely affected by the very girl who is now his wife. He wants to check on her. Instinctively knows how badly he is hurting her. Their eyes meet. A sense of timelessness in their suffering. Centuries of lovers have endured this tragedy in uncertainty, jealousy, treachery.

Each relives the hurtful moments. She remembers her wedding. Disturbs me to think that later this is the wedding she will think of as incomplete.  Barun's face radiates a sense of soreness. Unimaginable agony. ASR strides out of his office. I don't really like him leaving his wife behind. These two people are not really sane at this instant. Hurting too much. Not aware of what is around them. She follows him out. I felt a little lack in acting from Sanaya or maybe just a rushed up scene as he drives away. I was confident that he would atleast ask her to get in and fasten that seatbelt.

I wonder if Barun didn't have to go would ASR have not heard her out even now? I would like to believe it is more a demand of the script right now. He is in immense pain. But he has never been able to be angry for long with that jhalli of his. Anyway we don't always make the wisest of choices. Both the protagonists are human really. One not in the mood to thaw anytime soon. And the other in a do or die situation. Perfect time for Shyam to swoop in bringing in that temptation of a bright rosy future. And so the hapless victim signed a deal with the devil!

He walked into the room still in a bad mood. Immediately notices her missing presence. The wind chime, the poster, the dash of color. He loves her. He had said he would not treat her as his wife but when has she listened to him? Went ahead and made the room half hers too. In a fight you often reach that space when nothing you do, will be right in the eyes of the person you are in this situation with. A bit of hurt that she doesn't actually belong to him. He does not want her. Lots of concern for him. Her presence must be bothering him.

I just can't bear this flinging away those stars. You sort of resign yourself to the fact that no matter what she does he is going to continue to lash out at her. Be impossibly mean to her. Bruise her arm and batter her soul. Rhetorical question he asks of her, "Who gave you permission to change stuff?" She inadvertantly caused upheaval in his life since the moment she entered it. That first time he felt her in his arms and held her close. There was no looking back since then.

"Kisi ne nahi. Aur ye baat hume aaj pata chali..." That I safely kept treasured your mannat ki chabhi, with full right preached the righteousness of marriage, dragged you to attend pujas, fed you jilebis, I had no right to do those things. That I made you laugh, made you aware, made you alive, I had no right to do those things. That I made you mine and became yours, I had no right to those things. We keep discussing this inherent sense of haq and crossing over into each other's personal space, that these two had for each other. Today she wants to step back. Not hurt him with her intrusion into his room, his life. The games she played to teach laad governor a lesson could only be played with the person who belonged to her. But if he wants nothing to do with her she will withdraw. If he doesn't like her face how distressing it must be to be surrounded by her stuff.  He can keep this room which is his and she will sleep out of it.

There is a sense of bechari too that I get. There has to be some way she can convince him of the truth. Immediately too. And which does not involve anything to do with a certain viscous inhuman Shyam. Also Sanaya's acting feels a bit off. They don't really say it but it is not all really for Arnavji. She is hurt and this is her way of showing that hurt too. It is a mixture of sadness and care is what I feel.

But he will not let her move away. He will be mean to her. Like I said, there is no winning for Mrs Raizada tonight when her husband has decided he will remain unreasonable. Loss of control. Slam the sliding glass door, throw down that pillow. Get angrier and scarier by the second. Fling her on the bed and command her to sleep there. Turn off the light and lie down in his office clothes. How real and harrowing can this fight get?  Throbbing, aching, echoing sad rabba ve will be their lullaby this awful night.

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Me the wanting to knoweth the pinketh tooπŸ˜•
Lady indicent hath doeth the magik, doth pinketh the goeth?!!!!

Okay before I'm certified mental! Maakiss?🀣

You the liking suspense? Me the liking Inspector Rebus, Dalgliesh, Wallander (list goes on!)
Isskoortarji, you are the bhery bhery funny!

You are Here = You are Mental.
Enough hai.
πŸ˜†

I the loving suspense, dear serious! Stephen King is an all-timeth pick...but so many others...Koonz...and i like Wallander though have only seen Branagh as the man in the tv series...and Sherlock the Holmes, every form (which reminds me... Benedict the Cumberbatch...ooh la la)...and Hitchcock's films of course, most of them...some fantastic Korean films too.
And coming to think of it, suspense doesn't always need to be of the whodunnit variety for me...there is a french film i watched not too long ago called "the past", all about a husband and wife - ex-es now - coming together for finalising divorce proceedings after being seperated for a while...there is a new partner in the girl's life (who also has an ex-wife in hospital in coma). A brilliant dynamic unfolds through the film between the three of them and the one in hospital who is not even conscious...and ends in utter jaw-dropping suspense...so yeah, the mystery of life and how to figure it out in the moment, that gets me too...big time. πŸ˜Š

Happy you like the goofing around...not something i'm used to doing at all, to tell ya the truth...
Iss building ki hawa..there's something in the air around here, the moment you log in and enter, bas ho gaya kalyaan...

πŸ˜†

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

happy mother's day all... okay, um i don't celebrate really, never needed to. she never is not remembered or not fought with and loved.

ipk was really somewhere about her too. the one who wasn't there yet always was. shaping guiding loving calling being called out to.

such a primal connection... i bet even now somewhere she is looking at me and shaking her head and saying, when will you ever learn to ...

after a long time today i wrote something on my blog... it's long, rambling, and clearly my opinion. many may not agree and they have every right not to. also something taught by my mother to me.

i am posting the link here... read if you feel like it. it's the entry right on top... a wish for mother's day.

http://indi-inthemiddleoflife.blogspot.sg/

Indus meri,

I just read your piece and I'm shaking...tears loads but bahut zyada khush...

I am so damn proud of you

πŸ€—
Thanks much for sharing!