vidhuarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gauti is Gauri's step brother???

Mujhe toh pehle se hi dal mein kuch kala nazar aaya!

All the "baby brother" calling did seem like subtle taunts in the past...almost as if Gauri was constantly reminding him that he was obligated to her...

And then there is Zaara's declaration...Last year the volunteer for Gauti's act was a girl! Could it have been Neha by any chance?

And that he had murdered her by accident on stage and later tried to mask it by having her body dropped from the terrace...and who knows, to create the perfect alibi, Roy would have injected her body with drugs!

It is a possibility isnt it? And Gauri would have probably forced him to make a promise that she would keep this a secret as long as he did what she demanded from him...to prevent him from going to jail!

And was it just me or did anyone else experience a chill down their spines when the camera panned for a close up of Gauti when he was fiddling with those knives?

Whatever happens now...I just want Roshini to focus on taking her revenge and packing her bags to somewhere far from India! And then there is Shivani! Heck she could even plan a so called romantic date of sorts for Rosh and Gauti for all I care!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its a hint that shivani will be used by the gang against roshni for sure. she is despo enough to get nikhil at any cost.
yup gauti's reaction was indeed spine chilling and ran down a thunder...

the show is in last stages...and the tension would mount every week...

amazing show ! 
klaroline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't know but I have a feeling that Gauti can help Roshni to stand against Gauri for his own selfish motive so that he get away from her black mailing but at the end Roshni will somehow come to know that Gauti is reponsible for Neha's death and will end up taking her revenge from him along with PAANCH
*Above One is completely a piece of my imagination *
😆
the show is way unpredictable though this magic trick part is a bit weird as i like unexpected..its amazing !!!!!!
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya119

Don't know but I have a feeling that Gauti can help Roshni to stand against Gauri for his own selfish motive so that he get away from her black mailing but at the end Roshni will somehow come to know that Gauti is reponsible for Neha's death and will end up taking her revenge from him along with PAANCH
*Above One is completely a piece of my imagination *
😆

this imagination is kinda plausible there!
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So excited for today's epi!
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i likd shivani jab usne gauti ka sach saamne laya tha nw she is tryng to make thm c6me closer
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: virmanxyz

i likd shivani jab usne gauti ka sach saamne laya tha nw she is tryng to make thm c6me closer

are u serious...GAUTI is the real villian, he not only murdered neha but raped her too...

and shivani is a hardcore BITCH . .despo for nikhil and nothing else ðŸ¤¢