princess648 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Baba(Gauhar) is back!!! Seriously, she was like the only female who had the strength to complete tasks. I am glad she's back!!πŸ˜› POOR DEBINA, PROBABLY GOT SCARED, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT GAUHAR IS BETTER!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice try  by the channel...not everyone will fall for it...trying to daalo phoot between real life friends haanπŸ˜†..Debina is just like that...why would she be scared of anyone...as if the stunts were not enough...Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
CATCHING_EYE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess648

Baba(Gauhar) is back!!! Seriously, she was like the only female who had the strength to complete tasks. I am glad she's back!!πŸ˜›POOR DEBINA, PROBABLY GOT SCARED, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT GAUHAR IS BETTER!!

No ways I'll say poor gauhar... Always ooo my goddd 😑 😑 Debi is the best
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy she's back. Watch KKK just for her. She is not d best whn it comes to performing stunts, TJ nd Debi r much better, but love watching G perform her stunts nd just love her presence on d show.πŸ˜ƒ
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
She's not the best but I like the bond she shares with others... And I dont think so anyone is jealous there since their stunts speak for them... I love her small clip with Gurmeet, that was cute... Edited by Priyasi - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am glad Gauahar is back. She was such a supportive and friendly member of the group. Debina and TJ are better as far as stamina goes, but Gauahar is pretty good too. I like the threesome.
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am a die hard gauhar fan but I wouldnt say she is b bst when it comes to stunt!!! Anyways who cares? I just want to see my favourite !!!!