Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ditty

you know jiggly, I ahve a cousin who usually doesn't  watch Tamil movies, but she's watched Anniyan and Ghajini. She just LOVED both the movies.

So i thought I'd give her some extra info abt bothe movies. I told her that Surya lost to Vikram at the filmfare awards, and she told me"its tough to decide who is the better avtor of the two, but surya only had to play a perosn with memory loss, vikram had to play 3 diff people, so vikram deserves it better"

I then told her Asin got the best actress award for Ghajini, and u know wht she said" for that movie? is tamil cinema so lavish in giving awards to actresses? she was ok, but an award for that role?"

Now she has a very bad impression abt Tamil cinema's award committees!😕

ditty, your cousin was right. it is really hard to decide between who is the better actor if you compare surya & vikram. they both are such fine actors but i do agree with your cousin that vikky deserved it better than surya.😉

hehe.. yes, i think tamil cinema is very lavish in handing out awards, esp those filmfare & kalaimamani awards. honestly yaar, jo deserved that award. left, right & centre.😊

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

ditty, your cousin was right. it is really hard to decide between who is the better actor if you compare surya & vikram. they both are such fine actors but i do agree with your cousin that vikky deserved it better than surya.😉

hehe.. yes, i think tamil cinema is very lavish in handing out awards, esp those filmfare & kalaimamani awards. honestly yaar, jo deserved that award. left, right & centre.😊

jiggly, even i think vikram deserved it better than surya(though i was  a bit disappointed for surya).

And do u know that the year she won the award for ghajini, Asin was nominated for Majaa too, in the same category?😕

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ditty

jiggly, even i think vikram deserved it better than surya(though i was  a bit disappointed for surya).

And do u know that the year she won the award for ghajini, Asin was nominated for Majaa too, in the same category?😕

okay.. i wish i hadn't known. asin's performance in majaa was even less memorable than her performance in ghajini. oh my.. what is the world coming to??😕