nividances thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

hellothnx fr double update hv exam will read nn cmmnt elaborately latr fr sure

Your welcome Anjali! Good luck on your exam. 👍🏼
Will be waiting for your comment! 😊
nividances thumbnail

Okay, so I had some free time today and I thought I would give you guys the next update...hope you all like it!

Let me know what you think...😊

Chapter 21

Kabir and Rachna are sitting on the roof talking. Rachna is crying and Kabir places his hand on Rachna's shoulder. He gives her a side hug to comfort her.

"You don't have to go on if it's too much for you to handle Rachna."

"No Kabir, if I don't say it today then I don't know when I'll be able to gather the courage to say it out loud to someone. I have told my family that I broke up with Vihaan but I have never been able to tell anyone the real reason for why it happened."

--------------------

"I was trying to talk to him, trying to get him to say something, anything...

Flashback:

"Vihaan please say something. Why are you just standing there? Baby, please. You know how much I love you...please tell me what's wrong. If there's a problem tell me, we'll work through it together."

Vihaan shakes his head. "There's no problem Rachna. I just need some space. I have a lot going on."

"Why don't you tell me what's bothering you? Even if I can't help, you'll at least feel better after you talk to me."

Rachna goes closer to Vihaan and places her hand on his shoulder. But he throws her hand off in his anger and pushes her away. In fact, he pushes her so hard that Rachna falls down and bangs her head on the table. Vihaan is shocked at what he just did.

Rachna gets up and looks at Vihaan with tears in her eyes. Her eyes are full of anger, frustration, hurt and disbelief.

"How dare you? How dare you Vihaan Agarwal?!? You know whatever your problem is, I don't care! Just go to hell!!"

Flashback ends.

---------------------------

"So I walked out of his house, out of our relationship, and out of his life. I never tried to contact him and he never tried to contact me either. To this day I don't know exactly what went wrong and why he did what he did. I could bear it if he yelled at me or fought with me, but he raised his hand on me...I couldn't accept that."

Kabir clenched his fists together in anger. "How dare he?!?! He raised his hand on you! But you absolutely did the right thing that day. I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself. No matter what the problem is or however bad the situation is, hurting someone you love is never the answer. But, do your parents know this Rachna? Do they know why you broke up?"

"No, I didn't tell anyone about this, not Gunjan, not Chaya, not even my parents. I told my family that we had broken up because he was going back to London and I didn't want to deal with a long-distance relationship. I think mummy knew there was more to it than that, but we never spoke about it. It became an unsaid rule in our house to never bring up Vihaan's name. In my anger, I wanted to get rid of everything that was connected to him or would remind me of our relationship. I deleted all his pictures from my laptop, threw out every gift he gave me, trashed everything that was even remotely connected to him. I didn't want to go back to SVA so I dropped out of school and did an internship at a fashion house in Lucknow for 6 months. Then I applied to NYU for their design program and got accepted so I moved to New York."

Rachna stopped talking but Kabir finished her thoughts out loud for her.

"So you moved to New York, stayed there until you finished your degree and then came back to Benaras now?"

Rachna nodded. "Yeah, that's pretty much it."

Kabir had a puzzled and thoughtful expression on his face. He was confused about something and voiced his concern to Rachna.

"But Rachna, from what I understood, you haven't met Vihaan since that day that you broke up with him. And since then, you have been trying to move on and forget him. But what happened now that you suddenly broke down?"

A fresh set of tears began to flow down Rachna's cheeks and she whispered her problem to Kabir.

"He messaged me on Facebook Kabir. He sent it a few weeks ago but I didn't get to check it until yesterday night. When I first saw that he messaged me I ignored it, but it was labeled IMPORTANT and I just wanted to know why he had tried to contact me after so many years. Well, what I read in the message just, it just..."

Rachna stopped talking. She couldn't continue. The lump in her throat was just too big. She took out her phone, logged onto Facebook, and showed Kabir the message.

----------------------------------

Hi Rachna. If you are reading this, then thank you for not ignoring my message. I'm contacting you today not for myself but for bhai. He's really sick Rachna. He has cancer. He needs you right now. Please, just come and visit him once. For nobody else, just for bhai Rachna. Please. If you decide to come, I attaching our address and phone number here in London.

-----------------------------------

Kabir reads the message and looks at Rachna for an explanation.

"Rajiv Agarwal...Vihaan's brother. Rajiv bhaiyya took care of me more than Vihaan. He treated me just like a little sister. He always used to joke that he had always wanted a little sister but gotten stuck with Vihaan instead. And I also treated Rajiv bhaiyya like my real brother. For me he is no less than Mayank bhaiyya. In fact, when I moved to New York, I got to know that Rajiv bhaiyya was also working there on a new project. We used to meet quite often. I would go to his house whenever I was missing home and he would cook some desi food for me. He knew that Vihaan and I had broken up, but he never once mentioned it. He treated me just like a brother should treat his sister. But a few months back he told me he was shifting to London and we lost touch with each other. I feel so confused Kabir...I just feel so confused. On one side there's Vihaan and the past that I don't want to remember but on the other side there's Rajiv bhaiyya...he has always been there for me. How can I leave him alone when he needs me the most? How can a sister abandon her brother? What should I do Kabir? What should I do..."

----------------------------------

Kabir took a deep breath and contemplated the situation.

[Kabir's Thoughts]

So that's why she's been so upset? On one hand there's Vihaan hai but on the other side there's Rajiv. If she goes to meet Rajiv then she will also have to see Vihaan. It seems that Rachna really cares for Rajiv, and why shouldn't she? From what she has told me, Rajiv has treated her like his own little sister. He deserves to have Rachna's support with him in his time of need. But how can Rachna go there alone?

-------------------------------

Kabir got an idea. "Rachna, I can't tell you what to do in this situation, but just know that I will support you with whatever decision you take. And if you want to go visit Rajiv, I can come with you...only if you want though."

Rachna looks at Kabir in disbelief. "What? You would do that for me? You would come with me?"

Kabir nods. "Hmmm, should I book the tickets?"

"Yeah, please Kabir. I need to go see Rajiv bhaiyya. He needs me right now."

"Ok, I understand Rachna. I told you, I will always be there with you."

Rachna looks relieved to hear Kabir say that. But then she becomes worried again. "But Kabir, what am I going to tell my family? They are not going to let me go if they know about Vihaan."

Kabir thinks for a little bit and then responds. "Then don't tell them the truth. Tell them that we are going to attend a fashion conference in London for two weeks. Since I'm also going with you, I don't think they will have a problem."

Rachna smiles at hearing Kabir's suggestion. "Yeah, that will be good Kabir. That will be the perfect excuse."

-----------------------------

Precap: Rachna and Kabir arrive in London.

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So this was it...
Is rajiv the reason of vihaan n rachna's breakup??
Really amazing update...
Thanks 4 the pm nivi...
Continue soon...
I'll be waiting...
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangelasya

So this was it...

Is rajiv the reason of vihaan n rachna's breakup??
Really amazing update...
Thanks 4 the pm nivi...
Continue soon...
I'll be waiting...

Thanks for commenting! Glad you liked it. 😊 
Well so far I have only revealed about Rachna and Vihaan's relationship from Rachna's POV...there's always 2 sides to every story. 😉
But I'll give you a hint, Rajiv is not the reason for their breakup...any other guesses?