Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

Riddle
πŸ˜ƒ
Our Riddler has sent a riddle after a long time... do post your answers on the thread.
Riddler will reveal the answer when she is good and ready.

What will make ASR more attractive to girls when he ages?

A riddle!!! 

ASR will be always attractive even he when hair will be white, becomes clumsier like Khushi and will get artificial teeth. I think his "Tum theek Ho" will help him to retain his ASR charm. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What will make ASR more attractive to girls when he ages?

A few faltu attempts :πŸ˜†

1. "Aged asr is like an aged drink...more flavor and kick as he ages"πŸ˜†

2. " Aged ASR, not as much workaholic, more time for parties, and more chances for girls to get cozy with him "Aarnie, you or your perfume"..Lisa eshtyle πŸ˜†

3. Old and wise always a great concoction to be added to hot and handsome..
Javeria3991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

I have been obsessing the whole day about raw emotions hurtling out in the open.. and then thanks to the pic shared today, the effect when someone wears the color red.. took me right back to this night.. 

Dewali scene  
Awesome edit  πŸ‘
Dewali episodes truly depicts raw emotions and desires. I haven't seen anyone on the TV acting so terrifically of loosing breath and senses by seeing a beauty clad in red color. 
Javeria3991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Ladies...😊
Ok I left you where and here it seems like Traffic Jam and so many people are on this thread ...I mean Bade Bade Log har waqt...Happy to see you all.OK just opened the fb and then Whatsapp and saw this side profile.My heart is jumping seeing his profile after a long time.so first thing First.His Edit...everything else later.

OMG!!! Main marr jawan β˜ΊοΈ 
Faiqa Di these are killing edits. He looks so hot in new cool shades and red is so his color after black. 
Thanks for sharing. 
Drooling on the fantastic edits...      
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
couldn't sleep. restless as h. thought might as well watch some ipk... actually, wanted to watch the drive after diwali, and once i started, i couldn't stop. now at 116... when i watch i wait subconsciously i think to reach that point when my heart will feel the graze, then the tug... and my eyes get that fixed stare. i wonder would this feeling just go away one day, like so many feelings do... especially those crushes in school... and if you're made like me, even much later. but for now there is that pressure on the chambers of the heart, a pull at the gut. i don't know if this happens to you. everything is so physical yet not... khushi!... aur yeh bhi yaad rakhna ki main apni kismat khud likhta hoon... wahi karta hoon jo meri marzi hoti hai... lekin jis din aapko yeh pata chalega na, uss din wahan hum nahin honge...uss din kya... aaj se... in fact issi pal se meri zindagi se nikal jao... na tumhari shakal dekhni hai, na tumse koi baat karni hai... aur yeh definitely mere haath mein hai, khushi kumari gupta...

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Dewali scene  

Awesome edit  πŸ‘
Dewali episodes truly depicts raw emotions and desires. I haven't seen anyone on the TV acting so terrifically of loosing breath and senses by seeing a beauty clad in red color. 

Oh rhea I was looking for this one to comment. I was telling some where else how that line "ye math sochna ki ek amir aadmi ne tumhare payal ko seene se lagake baitha hai" was ringing in my head in a repeat mode some 3/4 days for 2/3 nights as if in a delirium.. may be the same time you made this edit.. some telepathy surely...

You brought out the effect very nicely..you have mastering this editing business ..
Diwali.. kya bolen... yeah red is the color of the day.. but there are so many colors it left us in.. of romance, of pain, of the shut up and sit in the car haqs.. of terrible heart breaks..

great job rhea.
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

couldn't sleep. restless as h. thought might as well watch some ipk... actually, wanted to watch the drive after diwali, and once i started, i couldn't stop. now at 116... when i watch i wait subconsciously i think to reach that point when my heart will feel the graze, then the tug... and my eyes get that fixed stare. i wonder would this feeling just go away one day, like so many feelings do... especially those crushes in school... and if you're made like me, even much later. but for now there is that pressure on the chambers of the heart, a pull at the gut. i don't know if this happens to you. everything is so physical yet not... khushi!... aur yeh bhi yaad rakhna ki main apni kismat khud likhta hoon... wahi karta hoon jo meri marzi hoti hai... lekin jis din aapko yeh pata chalega na, uss din wahan hum nahin honge...uss din kya... aaj se... in fact issi pal se meri zindagi se nikal jao... na tumhari shakal dekhni hai, na tumse koi baat karni hai... aur yeh definitely mere haath mein hai, khushi kumari gupta...

Indi, ye kya hai... ...I was just writing rhea about that all cylinders firing my most fav "shut up and sit in the car".. and I see you wanted to watch it..must go back and watch now..some feelings never fade away.. it may perhaps for a brief when its out of sight.. but when these two are infront of eyes all those memories come in rushing...there is an eternity specifically in those 3/4 weeks ... he pushed her away.. yet he couldn't stop himself .. and he had to come back.. all this he did with a GREAT consistency, ferocity, subtlety, .. rest assured he was living breathing her...and she as confused with his blow hot blow cold as ever..I want to go back to that day of that kiss precap live through until this one.. then go back to the kiss .. in a loop... there was so much heart break.. yet these two are unbelievably just themselves..i don't think I ma even making sense but some thing certainly physically happens in those 4 walls when I see this utterly helpless love.. theirs or mine?!

Great edits and thanks for the moment shared...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Please post the link !
Only One question for Barun! You have some self control Cyn!!!πŸ˜† You will definitely get selected!!! πŸ€—

Wiwy I seriously don't know where it was.  I just posted my question and moved on.  Maybe Indi or Mehreen know.  Never seriously considered that they may choose an auntie like me!  I doubt it!
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi, ye kya hai... ...I was just writing rhea about that all cylinders firing my most fav "shut up and sit in the car".. and I see you wanted to watch it..must go back and watch now..some feelings never fade away.. it may perhaps for a brief when its out of sight.. but when these two are infront of eyes all those memories come in rushing...there is an eternity specifically in those 3/4 weeks ... he pushed her away.. yet he couldn't stop himself .. and he had to come back.. all this he did with a GREAT consistency, ferocity, subtlety, .. rest assured he was living breathing her...and she as confused with his blow hot blow cold as ever..I want to go back to that day of that kiss precap live through until this one.. then go back to the kiss .. in a loop... there was so much heart break.. yet these two are unbelievably just themselves..i don't think I ma even making sense but some thing certainly physically happens in those 4 walls when I see this utterly helpless love.. theirs or mine?!

Great edits and thanks for the moment shared...

Firstly, What IS IT about the drive after Diwali that has been killing us softly since the first watch! It's crushing, but also intoxicating... and it wrenches and drenches the insides but refuses to loose it's grip around us and let go...(thank you lord!)

Once i'm in that car with them and so much gets said, i can't stop either... And my eyes get that fixed stare too.

I doubt this feeling will go away...
What does go away really? Of course we're no longer levitating to feverish heights we once were, in the frisson of a crush past...but now years/months/weeks/days later (we're all prone to them, period), i for one, do sense them all still inside me.

And in any case, this is more than a crush...

Peeling away the outer shells around the Raizada man, around the Gupta girl and around their feelings for each other has helped me peel away at mine ever since my love affair with ipk began. Who can take that away and where can it go?

This show, it's homed into me, i've homed into it.

It's physical. Sure it is. Everything about Diwali is. Cos those emotions they rip me apart like someone was physically tearing into me.. That slide down the door of her home late in the night, still dressed beautifully, her finest jewellery, his finest color, a gift from Anjali ji that she wanted to honor...her heart shattered now...i always think of how she
dressed up earlier that day, no inkling as to what was in store later. That slide down the door, among the many moments from the night that rip into me. And i've, as i'm sure you may have too, seen similar "slides" countless times in the movies, heroine in shock or deep tragedy... but never ever have i felt it like i feel it with her. I'm teary eyed right now. Melodramatic me.

The graze, the tug, the rip, they're all in place.

I love this chat, you two.  

Edited by IssK. - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Rhea, thanks to you we are talking about diwali again...a never-ending topic really!  All these talks made me miss them so much especially diwali and had to run over to yt!  πŸ˜†

I have some vms to share!  You might have seen them but so worth re-watching!!

I saw this one 5 months ago...so GOOD!!!  Ok, all of these are AMAZING!!! πŸ˜†

arnav&khushi // kyun dard hai itna [diwali special]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mXwgTT7lCA[/YOUTUBE]

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mXwgTT7lCA

Arnav-Khushi || Bayaan Na Ho Paaye _ Separation

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSw_NEAXzqA[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSw_NEAXzqA

Arnav-Khushi|Arshi //Dard Dilon Ke

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTdnH4VJgg[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSw_NEAXzqA

Arnav and Khushi sad VM- Rona Chadita

DL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox_UQpEFU-A

credit to the uploaders

Omg these are amazing!  Here is another one.
http://youtu.be/AcVkd733y4c

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago