Blast from the Past Thread #24 ** Golgappa Times ** p 113, ep 246 - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

they did for a good 184 epis.. good enough for me to last a life time..

Waah waah... Beautiful thought Indu.. though my love is also lamenting at this point πŸ₯Ί..

Rhea.. yes at individual episode level my love certainly laments too at the state of affairs post holi... but when I look back as a whole the beauty I am left behind with makes me happy..
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

What is this Indu? I would have missed this beauty. Where's the pm?

This is enthralling, brilliant description of a happy rabba ve that came after a long long time in their lives. I liked the connect to Mr. Gardener and his little Ms.Daisy. Awesome writing Indu. Going back to read again but only after adding it to the index. πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ‘ wah what a piec Indu, 
totally agree with D, so happy i  caught it! its its brilliant, your words caressed my insidesπŸ˜†
that epi 25 was really something. that scene was filled with some symbols and was so fun reading too much into that scene in particular.

Her first time in him domain, she barged in and never left despite his countless "GET OUTs"...

thanks for this Indu, and yes do PM... b/c some day...even if its 18 yrs from now...i will read itπŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 244

favourite se shuru kartey hain. 

i was watching the episode, slightly wan, pretty sure i would not really feel it much, when things started to pop out and pull at my thought and heart strings. despite several rounds of pretty nasty yanks, the dori that ties me to ipk had not been snapped, not even slightly damaged. i watched khushi walk into a place full of pink and red and orange and yellow flowers. she was in red, she looked thrilled. did anything else matter. 

once there was rangoli here to welcome him, now flowers of many hues... so pretty. and the gardener was somewhere around no doubt. there, she had spotted him.

this allusion to a garden and a gardener, always moved me. somewhere perhaps ipk was about growth, about birth. about a seed being planted, quite accidentally that would become the most beautiful of trees one day, bearing fruit and flower, giving shade, staying strong in the face of wind, rain hail storm.

usually seeding involves some injury to the earth where it will be planted. was the snapping of dori that? a sudden cleaving... a cut through... a taking in of something that is encoded to grow. to flourish, to bloom and to take all the seasons of life and live and say i am life, i am love, i just jolly well am.

she looked like a lovely red rose... was he her gardener too? as she was his sunshine?

there was layer texture beauty and plenty "decoding" opportunities in this garden. 

she is entranced by the sight and walks up to the man who waits offscreen... there was this perfect catching of the scene by both actors. it's a fantasy, a dream, with a sexy humour horror twist to it. complex. can easily lose the sexiness and become slapstick. but that chin lifted little devil smile on barun's face and her flustered response to that made sure you never missed the slightly hot slightly cool sexiness of it all.

in her harried state, khushi rushes about thinking her man is plotting many ways to bump her off. the one she has a day dream about sees him as she knows him to really be inside... in earlier sequences like this he is the awful arrogant tycoon.

but here, he is gardener.

one can see the growth of a feeling even in the way she dreams of him... and there are some really fabulous ones to come. in fact, we show a lot of ourselves in our off conscious mind, subconscious state, don't we?

"yeh sab tumhare liye, " all this is for you, he smiles.

i was taken in the first time... thought maybe the guy is feeling so bad, he is wanting to make her happy. and once she had done this too, so maybe he is closing a loop, quite an ipk thing being that.

"aap... aap muskura rahe hain?" you are smiling? ah, so she has noticed the smile and enjoys it.

"haan! kyunki aaj main bahut khush hoon...tumhe kuch dena chahta hoon..." yes, because i am very happy today... want to give you something. barun's voice was intimate yet energetic and just plain lovely.

"kya?!" what?! a hesitant lost little thrilled kkgsr.

"ya! tumhare liye ek surprise hai.apni aankhen band karo." aww that ya!... close your eyes, says the man of her dreams, surprise awaits.

"bataiye na kya hai, gulab?" tell me what, roses?

and in comes the villain hamming hindi mobhies ishtyle "gulab ke saath kante bhi hote hain..." with roses you get thorns too. very hindi film dialogue, masala hindi film at that.

okay i am giggling. this whole thing makes no sense, but what the! there's  the two of them acting supremely corny, not being good, not being holier than thou, not thinking, not feeling just being and in their dream garden.

eden. eden it is.

"gulab tumhe mil gaye, ab kaanto ki baari..." you have got the roses, now it's the turn of thorns.

sleezy lowered voice by actor enjoying the drama element. and out come shears. drama queen opens eyes wide, reacts... over reacts. nice pitching. nice music. nice framing. all those fresh flowers and the counterpoint: happy mean killer.

"jab mere raste ka kaanta hatega... tabhi toh mujhe milega... gulaaab," when the thorn in my path is removed, that is when i will get... rose.
okay barun is brill here, i am thinking i need to see gabbar. snap. the shears shut and she is shocked.

we have seen him with that same instrument before, angry... happy... and that wondrous one where he bled and ...

girl screams.

and a few other things that spoke to me.

the episode started with trademark asr "what the!!"  and despite the story going toward n absurd suicide attempt, i felt elated. they had worked hard on the brand architecture of asr, and oh how every little detail had become precious. no matter how easily such things can become cliches. barun had kept endless "what the"s fresh starting with the first one in the episode where he sees her under the desk, am i right about that?

his not very tycoonish bag has a hole. seems it's the rats.  

the sweet interaction with one besotted in law apart, i wondered if the chooha in question was really shyam. he had bitten hard, was ready to make a hole in the coffers of rm and one in asr's safe too.

when asr hears of the choohey, his 
eyes widen, funny music starts, i am thinking, now if this were really asr, he will fly into a fabulous rage.

instead cheeks blow out a bit,
"what?"
eyes catch a little fire.
"yahan, sach mein choohey hai?" there are really rats here?
salman and aunty look at him...
"oh mujhe khushi ne bola tha lekin mujhe laga tha ki wo mazak...?" i thought khushi was joking.

some come out at night... garima ji is sweet and helpful with information. teehee.

and a little relief registers in a tiny barun/asr moment, the eyebrows leap up but just that little calibrated bit that they need to... he is going to try and stay real through the cutesie script... try and keep asr alive, not get into major over done expressions.

suddenly i think, could any actor give that angry, upset, disgusted, yet, deadly check out stare while supposedly covered in cow dung and water being sprayed all over him. what does this man think when he gives these shots? i think his eyes never lie... they show exactly what he thinks.

the men who come to collect credit card dues from shyam laugh at him... shyam may live off his wife's family money, but how dare anyone make fun of him. his beizzati he cannot take.

he is mad at saaley sahab for making everything shift to sis's name... "koi humey iss tarah zaleel nahin kar sakta", no one can insult me like this. he vows, this must not happen again. 

a good entry to his mind. a reason for kidnapping and extracting money even..

so he is the rat, all set to bite the bag that has the money.

nice bridge to bua ji and asr and rat medicine talk. "bahut hi bade chooha maarne wali dawai..." med to kill a big rat. yeah he is skulking in rm, asr... go look. 

of course khushi thinks it is her. an enjoyable sequence thanks to decent acting.

interestingly, both girls are in red. the lion's wife and the rat's wife. kahe nand kissore. shyam puts grease on the rails to stop wife from moving out of her wealthy fam home.

there is a killer on the loose here and a wife in red he wants to harm, if necessary kill. he has tampered with her shoe even... a curiously conscience less man.

ok kamlesh i am succumbing to your superior might and making an edit. salman was better i must confess, even though he is not my hero.

a stray thought:
why is akash growing a stubble? is this an rm requirement? since the main stubble is away, his second in command must provide one, otherwise the air in the halls that brush against a fine bristly cheek feel deprived? 

phangurrling ainvain:
"woh chai tumhari nahin hai... yeh hai," that tea isn't yours, this is, says the alert man. okay that "yeh hai" sounded so aaargh gorgeous. 
"kyun?" asks khuhsi.
exactly... my question too why... so surprising and gorgeous. what are these undesigned gorgeous moments for. must be to kill me. this is a conspiracy.

happiness:
nani ji after a long time, and beige walls too... 

one track mind:
apple. in asr's hand... he wants to eat it. knowledge, tree, snake, uff. garden of eden. 

temptation. maybe that is what it was all about today. 

and if this is the killer on the loose... aaj fir marne ka irada hai.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 243

arnav ji takes care of his own... he is the best pati in the world... her voice echoes in him, around him.

he wakes up...

a poignant scene as a man ponders his action, possibly feeling terribly trapped. a tenderness for the woman who sleeps beside him fearless of consequences seems to come over him.

her voice in his ear, his heart, his inner spaces that have been lying dark and untouched for so long... he can't bear to see me in tears... he never lets me do anything by myself...

"arnav ji duniya ke sabse achhe pati hain..." arnav ji is the best husband in the world.

he stands at the window looking out... a habit to look outside, escape the clutch of four walls. this is what he does at home too, at the french windows he stands and gazes at the water, at the sky... out... there out there somewhere lie the answers maybe... a thinking man, an intelligent man, in a quandary like he had never expected in his life. hmm interesting thought..

sleep in his eyes, he stands wide awake.

the crescendo of voices return, this time he hears his mother in law, the lady he calls aunty and cannot bring himself to call mother, but whom he has grown to respect and like and who treats him with understanding, tenderness.he knows a mother's heart is sensing things and feeling discomfort. maybe arnav singh raizada doesn't like this part of this conundrum too... an upset mother is never a part of his plans, though that is what this plan of his has wrought.  I really like the relationship that is developing between these two. I was watching 244, 245 and the comfort they start developing around each other is apparent. And when these two together its like there is a quiet calmness. one a little meek and one just less talkative but both perceptive so when they are together everything feels tender.

"devi maiyya tum dono ko hamesha..." may devi maiyya always.
the atheist feels the yearning in a mother's words, she invokes what she believes in the most to bless her child and him with happiness forever.

the sound layers and what the director chooses to show are interesting, like the visual layers in flashbacks... it says things about what he reacts to, how he reacts, why he does what he does. the night of 15 february, valentine's day still at ipk, when he had screamed into the night, also a carefully chosen audio file. now too.

he is extremely moved by the conversation between a mother and her daughter.

rabba ve...

she turns and shivers under her blanket.

he comes sensing something, sees her and switches off the airconditioner. a simple act... but it shows perhaps what many larger gestures and gifts wouldn't.

you can feel the love all around... too bad neither have figured it out, or it's gotten hijacked by a night.

as he lies back he has made a decision, he looks at her. he wants to hold her hand. i get palpitation even typing that... so much in the performance.  I was trying to decide too indi di if he did reach a decision. I wasn't sure if being nicer to khushi was a conscious decision on his part or just instinct. And yes those piercing eyes and timeless look...

i had felt earlier that the beast lay night after night next to beauty and seemed to ask, will you marry me?
oh here comes that day's edit..
this is the man who perhaps as he had walked up to her on the verandah just outside had hoped to be the best pati one day only for her, only because she had made him want such a thing even. when he said bas karni hai, maybe he had felt a joy he never ever had and wanted to express it with his characteristic cool sexiness, playing with her, teasing, flirting, stealing a kiss and somewhere in the middle of that they would find and take over hamesha. πŸ˜­ bas karni hai.. those three words.. and the Arnav of those days.. had he ever been happier, felt lighter, been more alive? Why does love demand you to go through all these hardships to finally earn a right to that hamesha..

in his smiles, seen very rarely, and usually because this girl who is a bit crazy has set it off, he seemed to give hint of what all fantastic dreams lay in his heart. the one that beat with hers.

arnav singh raizada is not the best pati in the world and that does hurt him.

his way of trying to deal with the conflicting demands of the situation is to go gentle on her it seems, just let her be, stop berating and bashing her, and maybe in this his heart finds a little peace, a little happiness. and so we find a suddenly more tender man that moment on.

of course, this is around the time that writers decide to assassinate their favourite girl and leave her maimed for life. sanka is a superior, fine, perfectly distilled and matured in huge vats of feeling of life and character thing.

what was unleashed on us from the moment her eyes opened was not that at all, it was a clear indication that human beings were no longer in control.aliens had taken over. πŸ‘πŸΌ

"hum bhag na jaaye iss dar sa pakadke rakha hai hume..." so that i don't run away he is holding my hand. yes, he is worried because you may get abducted by creatures with three eyes and horns, green in colour who have made off with the writers, silly. πŸ˜†

she tries to free her hand... he wakes up startled... "khushi!" on his lips. for a second all seems normal again. i feel my heart go into tremors.

once he was up, the game started again. she must not know what he is feeling, ah the guarded one. not too trusting of people and love... she gets no answer as to why "maine band kiya!" the ac.

as he leaves he turns, music lilts... palat palat ... ddlj moments everywhere. oohh i love the movie.. 

from my first time here in this episode, i prepare myself, okay she is going to lose it now and so will we with that "ar 36 k". ah, so many speculations on the forum, in crooner, everywhere back then. alas the writer was just playing with us and trying to please aliens.

a little detail about the man, he has bad hand writing, why does this excite me? on the other side of lunacy, mami is chasing ghosts with binocs and book... how about garlic and cross, mami ji, let's make this into twilight, what say. hahaha

thankfully, a voice to bring me back

"khushi!!"

why must every call sound so terribly sexy and like he needs her from deep inside.

"aur haan, tumhara kaam ho gaya ho toh meri diary wapis rakh dena..." and if you're done with it, please keep back my diary in its place. so terriby sweet. he knows she is messing with his stuff, but he is okay with it... progress progress.. From turning off that AC he was uncharacteristically laid back. Even when he knew for sure something fishy was cooking in her brain he was more worried for her and still didn't push her too much. Kept giving her space.

i think that is all i can take of this episode.

one thing only really moved me... that waking up, getting up, standing at the window and pondering... then turning, assessing, taking a decision of some sort and coming back to his wife. duniya ke sabse achhe pai is not really an aspiration for him. he does what he does because this girl makes his heart race, she matters. he hurts her, loves her, craves her, berates her, wants her not for some trophy but because that is all he can do... she is part of him. he is tired of resisting and he really does not want to be a nasty terror to her... he wants to pull her dupatta and kiss her on the cheek, wants to push back her tendrils, wants to catch her in his arms and swing her high, wants to tell her something, bas karni hai, wants to hold her hand. if only..

i was always touched by something going on at ipk that was deeper than what you saw on the screen... anyone watching diwali will feel the thick layered thing in it... it pulls at your gut, your most physical instinct, your heart, your brain, your mind, the emotional... almost the spiritual plane in you... and then goes ahead invading and entering spaces in you that i didn't even know existed.

this happened with me often while watching. the entire night scene was humming with the heard unheard whispered murmured conversations.

wrote this on my facebook page yesterday when i posted these edits.

i am aware that in still shots sometimes you can capture a moment that seems to have much more than what it does in reality. but in ipkknd as they moved about often doing pretty regular serial stuff, somehow there was always a deeper unseen level that you could feel all the time. another conversation, something that murmurs and whispers in you even when you are trying hard not to let it effect you. loved it.

Indi di you actually managed to make this out of that episode! Your diving deep inside the conflicted man has me lost in thought. And all those reminders of what could have been had things taken a more uncomplicated course between these two. sniff sniff.. too painful to see them this way. He trying to be gentle and she in extreme oblivion happily imagining her murder plot by laad governor. Why this disconnect from his intentions? Why can't she allow herself to feel? Why did he have to see what he saw on the terrace?
I guess after that intense night the forced comedy following it made me very frustrated. Considering that I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy your review so much. Thank you!

More thoughts and highlights above.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 244

favourite se shuru kartey hain. 

i was watching the episode, slightly wan, pretty sure i would not really feel it much, when things started to pop out and pull at my thought and heart strings. despite several rounds of pretty nasty yanks, the dori that ties me to ipk had not been snapped, not even slightly damaged. i watched khushi walk into a place full of pink and red and orange and yellow flowers. she was in red, she looked thrilled. did anything else matter. Asr's fan has started thinking like him πŸ˜› 

Nice colorful edits. he looked devilishly attractive with the initial smile didn't he?

once there was rangoli here to welcome him, now flowers of many hues... so pretty. and the gardener was somewhere around no doubt. there, she had spotted him.

this allusion to a garden and a gardener, always moved me. somewhere perhaps ipk was about growth, about birth. about a seed being planted, quite accidentally that would become the most beautiful of trees one day, bearing fruit and flower, giving shade, staying strong in the face of wind, rain hail storm. 

usually seeding involves some injury to the earth where it will be planted. was the snapping of dori that? a sudden cleaving... a cut through... a taking in of something that is encoded to grow. to flourish, to bloom and to take all the seasons of life and live and say i am life, i am love, i just jolly well am.

she looked like a lovely red rose... was he her gardener too? as she was his sunshine?

there was layer texture beauty and plenty "decoding" opportunities in this garden.  

she is entranced by the sight and walks up to the man who waits offscreen... there was this perfect catching of the scene by both actors. it's a fantasy, a dream, with a sexy humour horror twist ti it. complex. can easily lose the sexiness and become slapstick. but that chin lifted little devil smile on barun's face and her flustered response to that made sure you never missed the slightly hot slightly cool sexiness of it all. His accent and delivery were great. Just made you sure something was not quite right.

in her harried state, khushi rushes about thinking her man is plotting many ways to bump her off. the one she has a day dream about sees him as she knows him to really be inside... in earlier sequences like this he is the awful arrogant tycoon.

but here, he is gardener.

one can see the growth of a feeling even in the way she dreams of him... and there are some really fabulous ones to come. in fact, we really show a lot of ourselves in our off conscious mind, subconscious state, don't we?

"yeh sab tumhare liye, " all this is for you, he smiles.

i was taken in the first time... thought maybe the guy is feeling so bad, he is wanting to make her happy. and once she had done this too, so maybe he is closing a loop, quite an ipk thing being that.

"aap... aap muskura rahe hain?" you are smiling? ah, so she has noticed the smile and enjoys it. I was thinking that since this is her dream maybe she wants to see him smile, and present her flowers, be a little mean and a little loving.. dreams..what all they tell us I will never really know.. 

"haan! kyunki aaj main bahut khush hoon...tumhe kuch dena chahta hoon..." yes, because i am very happy today... want to give you something. barun's voice was intimate yet energetic and just plain lovely.

"kya?!" what?! a hesitant lost little thrilled kkgsr. I am thrilled at this description.

"ya! tumhare liye ek surprise hai.apni aankhen band karo." aww that ya!... close your eyes, says the man of her dreams, surprise awaits.

"bataiye na kya hai, gulab?" tell me what, roses? 

and in comes the villain hamming hindi mobhies ishtyle"gulab ke saath kante bhi hote hain..."with roses you get thorns too. very hindi film dialogue, masala hindi film at that.

okay i am giggling. this whole thing makes no sense, but what the! there's  the two of them acting supremely corny, not being good, not being holier than thou, not thinking, not feeling just being and in their dream garden. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

eden. eden it is. Lovely that you think of this analogy here..

"gulab tumhe mil gaye, ab kaanto ki baari..." you have got teh roses, now it's the turn of thorns. 

sleezy lowered voice by actor enjoying the drama element. and out come shears. drama queen opens eyes wide, reacts... over reacts. nice pitching. nice music. nice framing. all those fresh flowers and the 

counterpoint:happy mean killer.

"jab mere raste ka kaanta hatega... tabhi toh mujhe milega... gulaaab," when the thorn in my path is removed, that is when i will get... rose.

okay barun is brill here, i am thinking i need to see gabbar.snap.the shears shut and she is shocked.

we have seen him with that same instrument before, angry... happy... and that wondrous one where he bled and ...

girl screams.

and a few other things that spoke to me.

the episode started with trademark asr "what the!!"  and despite the story going toward n absurd suicide attempt, i felt elated. they had worked hard on the brand architecture of asr, and oh how every little detail had become precious. no matter how easily such things can become cliches. barun had kept endless "what the"s fresh starting with the first one in the episode where he sees her under the desk, am i right about that?

his not very tycoonish bag has a hole. seems it's the rats.  what is with the props? and also the wardrobe.

the sweet interaction with one besotted in law apart, i wondered if the chooha in question was really shyam. he had bitten hard, was ready to make a hole in the coffers of rm and one in asr's safe too. 

when asr hears of the choohey, his 
eyes widen, funny music starts, i am thinking, now if this were really asr, he will fly into a fabulous rage.

instead cheeks blow out a bit,
"what?"
eyes catch a little fire.
"yahan, sach mein choohey hai?" there are really rats here?
salman and aunty look at him...
"oh mujhe khushi ne bola tha lekin mujhe laga tha ki wo mazak...?" i thought khushi was joking.

some come out at night... garima ji is sweet and helpful with information. teehee. Ok you are making all this sound really cute and funny. Difficult to not like the episode if you keep writing all this Indi di.

and a little relief registers in a tiny barun/asr moment, the eybrows leap up but just that little calibrated bit that they need to... he is going to try and stay real through the cutesie script... try and keep asr alive, not get into major over done expressions.

suddenly i think, could any actor give that angry, upset, disgusted, yet, deadly check out stare while supposedly covered in cow dung and water being sprayed all over him. what does this man think when he gives these shots? i think his eyes never lie... they show exactly what he thinks. 

the men who come to collect credit card dues from shyam laugh at him... shyam may live off his wife's family money, but how dare anyone make fun of him. his beizzati he cannot take.

he is mad at saaley sahab for making everything shift to sis's name... "koi humey iss tarah zaleel nahin kar sakta", no one can insult me like this. he vows, this must not happen again. 

a good entry to his mind. a reason for kidnapping and extracting money even..

so he is the rat, all set to bite the bag that has the money.

nice bridge to bua ji and asr and rat medicine talk. "bahut hi bade chooha maarne wali dawai..." med to kill a big rat. yeah he is skulking in rm, asr... go look. 

of course khushi thinks it is her. an enjoyable sequence thanks to decent acting.

interestingly, both girls are in red. the lion's wife and the rat's wife. kahe nand kissore. shyam puts grease on the rails to stop wife from moving out of her wealthy fam home. now why am I liking this tale of lion laad governor..

there is a killer on the lose here and a wife in red he wants to harm, if necessary kill. he has tampered with her shoe even...
a curiously conscience less man.

ok kamlesh i am succumbing to your suprior might and making an edit. salman was better i must confess, even though he is not my hero.

a stray thought:
why is akash growing a stubble? is this an rm requirement? since the main stubble is away, his second in command must provide one, otherwise the air in the halls that brush against a fine bristly cheek feel deprived? 

phangurrling ainvain:
"woh chai tumhari nahin hai... yeh hai," that tea isn't yours, this is, says the alert man. okay that "yeh hai" sounded so aaargh gorgeous. 
"kyun?" asks khuhsi.
exactly... my question too why... so surprising and gorgeous. what are these undesigned gorgeous moments for. must be to kill me. tsi is a conspiracy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

happiness:
nani ji after a long time, and beige walls too... 

one track mind:
apple. in asr's hand... he wants to eat it. knowledge, tree, snake, uff. garden of eden. 

temptation. maybe that is what it was all about today. 

and if this is the killer on the loose... aaj fir marne ka irada hai.

Hahaha..maar daala.. maar daala.. 

Read your takes back to back Indi di.. feeling happy and now off to sleep.. lots of symbolisms Indi di whats up? Garden of Eden, rats .. very interesting.. and you still managing to do a healthy does of fangirling, while decoding all the hidden intent, is even more entertaining.. really enjoyed this fun take.. very entertaining.. I am planning to wait to read your takes for the episodes I don't enjoy and then watch them so that I can appreciate them more.. or atleast know which scenes I need to focus on to catch special angles/expressions of our hero πŸ˜‰..
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 244

The true hero today were the chuhe.. Rats..

Our hero exclaimed.. "How many are there?" Aunty replied..  "Umm a few".. Sacred bitwa exclaimed.. "Whatt! Khushi told me but I thought she was kidding.."

I present my case.. multiple points to be noted here your honour -

Pehla - While we have been hitting our head against the wall wailing the loss of the tycoon's shatir dimaag as he gets pushed around in Lakshmi Nagar, he has been safely doing only the things he wished to. He thought Khushi wasn't serious about the rats, still slept on the same bed. Enjoyed the closeness of his taekwondo queen.. Could easily have insisted on sleeping on the floor or pushing her down but didn't. Not because he was scared but because he just didn't want to sleep away from her. Likes to have her close all night. Savouring her touch.. Prolonging the night..  Shatir ASR hai na? hai mera asr πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† exactly if she was kidding,w hat are you doing you bad bwoy sharing beddiya with your wifiya? i hope milord has noted point.

Dusra - Khushi is terrified of caackroaches and apparently Arnav is pretty nervous around a few mice so it almost sounds like a marriage made in heaven right? or in hell where there are plenty caackroach and rats so they can keep shreking and jumping into each others arms.

Teesra - Had the mice not cropped up into the story again we wouldn't get the rat poison , Khushi wouldn't decide to end her life and we would not get to hear Arnav's confession. or, the writer might have actually had anioce swig of laphroig and written abetter story leading us to oh my g that "how could you" yelling revelation by the man.

And who was instrumental in all this? Chuhe aur kaun? So After mulling over all this I declare the mice are the true deserving heroes of this episode. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Having covered the main topic of the episode here are some random thoughts to go along with it -

The man who is so particular about his stuff willingly hands over his damaged laptop case to amma to have it fixed. This ease around her is extremely heart warming to watch. I see a special bond between the two. A demure lady yet she almost tenderly manages to exercise right over the assertive man. And he lets her. Goes right along with her idea and submits himself to her. So many glimpses of mother son relation in their interactions. well said, it was a sweet tender kinda relationship, so i am still waiting for arnav bitwa to give aunty a call one day and say, please make me the pasta with baby koren you made the other day, i have a craving... his way of saying, i don't give a rat's ... that you were the babe in my dad's life, i love you like an elder and you are dear to me... i am waiting.

I am having a tough time believing ASR doesn't know the basic characteristics of a rat killing poison. But Khushi's question about the bitterness of it seems quite Khushi like. She could have this conversation with buaji.  Perfectly possible.

Her dream has him smiling, showering her with flowers. The die hard filmy romantic in her craves such a Arnavji openly displaying affection. "Ab kaato ki baari hai.." A little like the rajkumar shaitaan metaphor. You get both the good and bad and have to love and endure each facet of this man and this relationship. Those menacing shears in his hands and an extreme close up.. He still gets his face to look this devilishly good with that accent even when playing the pretend villain. How perfect can someone get? he does have that devil thing i tell ya... yes, i agree with you as you commented on my take, this is what kkgsr wants, her man smiling at her, note how sexy the smile she wants, and giving her beautiful flowers. aww.

super edit... πŸ‘

"Tum ye kamre mein daal skati ho kya mujhe nai aata"... With who else can he have this child like trust? Bare himself  defenseless. Admit he doesn't know this thing and needs help with it. Only one. Only her.

"Wo chai tumhari nai hai ye hai".. Caring, finicky all at the same time as only he can be. Add to that mix in the matter of factness.. This has sugar so it is yours. And this doesn't so obviously its mine.  How perfectly perfect is this precise man?

He catches her eye each time and she gives him a look of a scared mouse and runs away. The lonely boy misses having his jhalli around. Again in the kitchen trying to get her attention. Why did he himself have to go get the knife to cut an apple? An excuse am ready to bet on it. Wants to be around her. A chance to have her in front of him. get a reason to talk to her. Misses her lots.. most definitely. Loves her company equally definitely..

In just a few weeks he has transformed from revered damaadji to lovable bitwa for the elder Gupta ladies. Talks to them without inhibition. Completely normal and free. Asks them questions about this girl who continues to excite him, puzzle him, attract him, entice him. Even her smallest action has so much significance in his life that he wants to puzzle over it. Uncover the secret behind her behaviour. A part of him very hurt at how she is shunning him. A part of him longing to be in her company. A part of him desperate to understand his pagal but cute wife. Did I mention how perfect he is? nooo, i think you forgot, here. let me say it for you... he is perfect.

Before bye bye wanted to direct your attention to every single visitor of Shantivan. Why is every person (or atleast that is what it feels like) who enters the rich household rude to the hosts? very good point, and this crassness, while saving time and establishing certain things just spoils the feel... bad bad direction. The two bank officers were sniggering seeing Anjali pay Shyam's bill. Couldn't even wait to step outside.

Another thing about the big mansion is its inability to provide privacy to loving couples. Payal wants to do something sweet for Aakash and Babliya interrupts. Arnavs tries to woo his wife back and it felt like the entire cast at Shantivan kept interrupting them.

Finally coming to Shyam. Truly is a despicable person. The character we met in the beginning was cheating on his wife but he was shown to have quite a few different sides to him. Religious on the face of it, good at cooking, considerate when he wished it and perceptive too. And ever once in a while he would mouth sound advice. The motive behind those words were always unclear but he had successfully managed to calm down that hot headed Arnav from leaving home and moving in with Lavanya. Aah those days seem like a lifetime ago.. I was never sure what was the plan behind these acts of Shyam in the early days. it was a different shyam with a different more subtle story unfolding, then possibly channel wanted a strident, shrieking clearly visible and single tone villain... the production house complied. there was so much in shyam in those early episodes... even his music was kinder to him, touching the way he was affected by khushi, he was a little confused though determined, he was you are right, more human..

The Shyam in front of us today has lost all his humanity. Using his unborn baby girl to get his wife to pay his credit card bill. Then risking the lives of both mother and the innocent child in her womb to get a way to stay on at Shantivan. Underhand and evil to an extreme. I shudder to think how he hood winked us the first time he saved our heroine from the goons that morning in a busy street in Lucknow. I never liked him from the start but never thought he would turn out to be this vicious. Surely deserves no redemption ever.

hi rhea,

you haven't done to badly at loving the not easy to lau episode i see. πŸ˜† thanks, sir. and also for reading my 244... nahiiin please do not wait for my take, i am neither a great decoder nor very astute, i just love the man and the love story... sometimes i adore the girl. she is going to be very very good soon, i am waiting.

i didn't touch on it in my take... but wasn't his "aaj khushi ko kya ho gaya?" with that puzzled air, a little longing in it... just too good?

please my blue talk. thanks for a lovely take.

aarwen thumbnail
Episode 245

"Safed kameez pe jilebi ki tarah hai" .. Who thinks of these dialogues? She shrieked and almost tore apart my ear drum while he stood as confused as ever. Arnav Singh Raizada. A name like a canon and is here to finish me off with a screw driver.. Actually girl, ask us. He doesn't even need that screwdriver, a look, a smirk, an eyebrow wriggle is enough to finish us off for good. 

Finally we see her as she stands making jilebis..I have missed that.."bheriye aur hirni ki larai".. Lion fell in love with the lamb.. Twilight.. Why is it always this romanticism that make a dangerous hero luring and a virginal innocent beauty worth rooting for!

The actors don't get to do it regularly on the show but use this chance to add in all the melodrama and over the top acting as they cry over her cold lifeless body. Not forgetting even Om Prakhashji, Lakshmiji, she stands remembering them all. She has touched everyone's life. If a girl is dreaming why not dream about Salmanji missing her as well! But the laad governor whose life she hasn't only touched but reshaped, remolded, metamorphosed has only two words to say.. "What the!" .. How she loves the man as is! Thinks of him with his characteristic what the. Popular dialogue from an iconic Indian film.. "koi pyaar karein toh tumse karein..tum jaise ho waise karein"..  If someone loves he should love you .. just the way you are.. And on the tv continues Kamlesh Khabari.. "What the..kya iske peeche bhi koi raaz hai hai?" Oh yes Kamlesh ji if you do manage to decipher the spell that these words manage to cast when uttered by one Arnav Singh Raizada do let the entire world's female population in on the secret. We have been trying to understand the effect of these two elementary words on us for too long now.

One of my favourite scenes today.. "Aunty you sure ki wo thik hai? usne dinner bhi thik se nai kiya" .. I am grinning like a fool. He is worried about her and confiding in her amma. And ma consoles him a bit but is less worried. She has lived enough years with Khoosie bitiya to overlook these bouts of sanakaness. Haha the husband taking a glass of milk for his wife where else but in IPK? Its late and he wants amma to sleep. And ma smiles her loving smile. Cups his face in her hand. Again that ease.. A mother and son.. He doesn't need to call her ma as long as he respects her this way, loves her daughter this way, allows her to silently shower affection on him this way.

No longer a fight to deny his concern for his wife. In fact if something were to happen to her his very breath would leave him. ..saasein ruk jayengi.. He kill her? Even when he was blinded by rage he chose to marry her, not physically hurt her or have nothing to do with her but instead bind himself firmly to her as close as possible. Sanaya hugging her knees, brows scrunched in a frown, rocking looks adorable. He brings her milk and with his characteristic endearing gruffness tells her to drink it.  "Tum thik ho?" .. Well main thik nai hun if anyone cares to ask. He wants to get a doctor. His instinct shouting at him something is terribly wrong. He wants to do something, anything, everything possible, for her. She stalls him and he concedes defeat for now. Knows he can't win against his jhalli.

We get to see them together on the rickety bed again.. This time her sleep is all but stolen.. Sometime during the long night somehow the crazy girl manages to strangle herself in her sleep and he wakes up startled. Voice the right tone of drowsy and alert as he registers the weird sight. His hand raises of its accord to reassure his wife. But she scurries away from reach.  Just a bad dream she reiterates and clutches the pillow to herself as she lies down again. Why the distance? Why can't she hold him? In a few days a time will come when they will be forced to stay apart for unbearable days. For now atleast all of us can savour their time together.

The nerve wrecking night of expecting the worst over. She wakes up before him. In true bollywood drama queen fashion she decides to end her life on her own terms rather than live in constant fear of getting killed by her very own laad governor. Even if I stretch my imagination past its limit I find it difficult to digest that however gullible this girl can be she is willing to actually consider her Arnavji is planning to kill her. What is apparent on the surface isn't all there is to this. Sohara also mentioned it and I felt the same. They may have a silly track to bring her to this decision but perhaps deep down inside Khushi is tired of fighting her feelings. The effort to not be loving and not crave love back too much to bear. A despair too strong to ignore that her own darling Anravji is not truly hers. Perhaps she fears that she isn't enough for him. That he would be happier with someone like Lavanya. And she is willing to end her life than contemplate living like this when he doesn't want her. He is her life and never have I been more certain of this than now when even for this silly reason she decides to end her life just because of him. She doesn't run away but wants to end it all. Sometimes in love we get so muddled that the smallest things blow out of proportion. Everything exaggerates and magnifies till our heart feels it acutely. No proof for any of this just a vague nagging feeling and strange assurance that Khushi actually has a bleeding heart..

Still ending her life?!! What is this sweet girl thinking?!!! She sits down to leave her legacy behind on the day she has decided to leave it all once and for all..Kind of like ASR of old days I can't decide if I want to shout at her or smirk and indulge her.. And at the same time I want to sing for her a new song I love.. "Offo isse isse daat ke bhagau..offo ya ya seene se lagau? Sar pe Baithau ya thappar lagau.. Offo" .  A childish act whether she is serious or not and yet Sanaya successfully conveys that indescribable fleeting something that makes your heart melt at Khushi's innocence.

What does an 18 year old loving girl leave behind if she decides to live no longer? I hate the fact that we see Khushi contemplating such a drastic action. Very very disturbing. An act of utter desperation. Impossible to comprehend what the man would do if his actions actually drove Khushi to such an extreme reaction. Add to that the fact he lost his ma the very same way. If all your dear ones leave you alone can you truly go on? Can there be a ranjha without his very heer? It is too painful to even imagine these two in such a tragedy. I want them sparklingly animated, shouting at each other, rabba veying happily, defying hatred, surrendering to love, eternally alive.

Sanjeevani for the vulnerable sister in law, tinkling bells for the house goat , her very own comfortable pretty white mojris (those same mojris we loved to see her in) for nani, all her saved money for buaji. Fond recollections of the parents who adopted her and gave her everything. She has always been grateful. Tried a little to hard to make everyone laugh. With only one person does she truly unconditionally belong. And as she glances at her stars, their parents perhaps decide to intervene He comes in. Wearing white, I have to add. Talks to her jiji and her eyes tear up. On the final day of the show when asked on stage how would she spend her last day I still mourn her not saying anything till the very end about her Arnavji. Such long lines about pyara parivaar and then a generic statement about him. While here I sit in front of a screen and the very thought of losing one of them has my very heart stopping. Hey devi maiyya aapka laakh laakh shukriya that you let the show end happily. 24 hours is not enough. In fact a whole lifetime is not enough when you get to spend it with that one person you love.. who completes you.. whom you complete.. your soulmate. Luckily for Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada they will have their forever.. Hamesha..

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divsarunfan

chala bagundi.
superb akkaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Div. 😊 I almost missed this post of yours.
indi52 thumbnail
episode 245

i saw the episode yesterday, made edits, went through the usual things... work and stuff, and just now thought i'd sit down and write. when i asked myself, what i wanted to write about, the first time in all this while since we started watching ipk, the answer came clearly... nothing.

so this is a very short, teehee aisa bhi hota hai, take from the most longwinded one on the thread.

only one thing i do really want to say.

they done 'er in. kamlesh was right, someone was out to get her.

the gupta house track could have been spectacular, if they did not play the way they did with khushi's character... and found another way to show the growing ease and intimacy between asr and khushi.

in a different milieu and away from a large household with its formal ways and demeanour, yes, wonderful things could have happened.

these here are very very capable writers... yes, they get a little "inspired" by movies. also, they borrow as and when they need from that common pitara of ideas that serials of indian channels seem to share. but they actually told a pretty good tale and with extreme understanding of character and the nature of love, romance, wild attraction and super acidity.

they are writers of great ingenuity even... some of the things... aah like a fine movie at times.

but i have no idea why... they went gloopy sweet and pink wall at gh. lost that ken.

saddest of all, they damaged khushi. the pen is mightier than the shears, the knife, the screw driver, the noose, even asr.

i came to this forum when midnight after midnight i watched the sudden chaotic change in rhythm in a perfectly fabulous character and could not bear it... i needed help.

after more than two years, i feel exactly the same way about khushi during this track.

it was just plain wrong.

barun said once that this was, as happens in many shows indian, a story with an accent on the male protagonist. but actually he was not quite right; indian serials, unlike indian films are the opposite of that ever since ekta decreed so and the likes of parvati and tulsi invaded our living room.

a strange woman, cast in shades of tradition and hues of so called modernity came into being and has primetime in her stranglehold ever since. she in some way is supposed to be us... what the.

of course, we do get a bit of respite from our "mahanta" from time to time, but only the akbars and the rana prataps of this world or the panch pandav get to shift focus from the great indian bahus and betis.

a really strong male character, a mere mortal at that, is a rarity i think in our soaps. which is why asr was so precious and of course, his traits, main mar jawaan.

but khushi was gorgeous too... not just to look at, but as a differentiated, clearly thought out, zany yet rooted character, individualistic in her own way. khushi gave me hope.

gh track played with her in the most unkind way.

sorry, khushi would never do such a ridiculous thing: watch kamlesh and decide asr wants to kill her. then imagine mind numbing scenarios, oh suddenly is she brainless twit utterly. nahiiin, writer did not, and i underline that, solve the problem by getting amma and bua ji to comment on her state of sanka again and again, even asr's sweet gentle concern and is she ok killer lines did not do the trick.

would khushi really go kill herself suddenly like that? and even in that the ridiculing doesn't stop... the terrible hand phone sequence.

i may love asr, but i absolutely stood by khushi too. i am not into rituals and hey dm ways, but when she did it, it felt lovely and right... mainly because both writer and actor knew who she was. i knew jalebi cannot be made without fermenting the batter, but i let it pass because the character and jalebi had essential vibe, yeah, essential, samjhi tum?!

she had a complete personality. she was spicy and hot and intelligent with just the right amount of goofiness. it was so natural. she had a modern mind... she was far less a"hum" and far more a "main" than most girls in our shows. she had her own ways of tackling things and she fought for those. she was tradition loving, but never old fashioned. her approach to working in the initial episodes, to taking on new things, not fearing... aaah lovely girl.

she made mistakes. who doesn't.

but she was no fool.

after the wedding, when the road ahead did not look that clear... a suddenly spiked khushi was perhaps what they felt would catch trps, giggles, and give all a break to think what lies ahead.

might have even worked.

but the writing was just not sensitive or right. i wonder who lost touch with khushi and how.

i cannot imagine the girl who was standing with a phone on a ledge ready to jump off as the girl on the bridge later.

even "kis mitti se bani hai" does not save her. not for me. not if i am being honest with myself.

sanaya did brilliantly from bridge through kidnap... and because i just did not want to remember what i had seen here, i decided to let it be. but a funny kind of damage to the character was done and that never would get fixed. in fact, they kept shoving her around as and when they felt like it. sadly.

also this casting middil kilass as the good guys and the rich as baddies most insensitive, yikes, save me from these erroneous ideas... stereotypical and vapid they be.

okay enough talk.

love is  a demanding thing... and i do love ipk... so it's okay, will take the tamasha and go on to what's next. as i do with lub in real lifewa.

gh track might have been brilliant though. all the actors did their very best. i am grateful... and taekwondo queen, kahin aur ek duniya hogi where you are allowed to kick and punch the h out of your macho husband no matter which bed you two share. no amnesia by your creator there.

stray thoughts:

er 'scuse me, he is putting up clothesline for this house... where is my asr, where have you all hidden him? and sorry to be so terribly shallow but if he is the kind who always yearned to fix clotheslines in his in laws' home, then toodloo pip pip, asr, me go love another guy.

"laad governor safed kameez pe jalebi ke daag ki tarah hain... haar nahin maante!" laad gov is like a jalebi mark/stain on a white shirt, refuses to accept defeat. dialogue writers are trying hard to keep things interesting.

suddenly khushi is almost 23, just two months short of it. okay, whatever.
yeah, someone clearly intended to kill khushi. she should have just run away from the script.

and full attendance demanded by khushi at funeral. even salman must be sad... sweet. just that i am fading.

it felt good to see asr looking mean and unconcerned. aww.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-239

Sanka devi is in exuberance, cause she has the best weapon in her hand to irritate laad governor. So what can be the best expression rather than singing her signature mausam hai suhana parody.

Arnav is still not getting about the chaotic situation in the house. And bua's epigrammatic talk of sanka devi's benevolent nature, dulhan, Khushi's best friend preeto, her failure in exam all making him whirling in confusion more.

Surprisingly Khushi's frying of hot chili makes him sneeze, but nobody else. Bua misinterprets his watery eyes, she thinks he got emotional to hear about sanka devi's good heart. He gives a sardonic expression; he is not even pondering her words, for him she is a characterless home wrecker, who always causes trouble for him, how he can think she is a good girl! If he would've known that what bua is saying is true, he would've never accused her for breaking his sister's marriage or questioned about her upbringing. During his stay in GH, he has learnt that how good Guptas are! He couldn't accept how she became so immoral in spite of such good upbringing.

Bua praises him also, as he agreed for the wedding arrangement in their house. The confused man still ambiguous, what he agreed. A man intervenes them with a big carpet; he wants Arnav to take it outside. Though bua chides the guy for making her damad work, but arnav does the work for him.

When he comes outside he gets more startled to see the embellishment. The gupta yard is rife with felicity, people are helter skelter busy decorating the premise with flower garland and lights.. Small kids to young guys all are calling him jijaji. Aww he has turned a perfect jija and damad of Laxminagar. Preetika's dad comes and asks him to take care of the generator. He praises him highly and thanks him for agreeing. He wishes to get a damad like him. Arnav neither recognize preetika's dad nor he get why he is praising him so much! Bua comes there and assents him. She again thanks him and finally she makes him clear how he agreed for the events of wedding to take place in the house. He recollects the scene from last night, confusion on mosquito and Ac and next Khushi's interference. He can understand that the confusion was created by Khushi. But it's already too late, he can't do anything now. When bua aks him about his takleef, he just refutes, he will not have any problem. After she leaves he releases his frustration.,

kaha phas gaya mein!"

I can't believe that, he is the same man who incarcerated Khushi for whole night and divulged the video footage in all the TV channels. What a changed person he is now!

The master mind of the plot, the pink lady, who is looking extra sexy today is flouncing with buoyancy. She loves the hue and mirth of wedding. With a spatula in her hand she comes outside to let the kids know that the parathas are ready for them. She tells her hubby dear to move from there.

"kiyu" he gives her a despicable look. Apparently, he is mad at her, cause he came to know about her ploy. But he can't finish his words, as the shrill sound of the speaker makes him bend down.
"That's why I told you to move, cause you were standing right in front of the speaker. "

She gives the speaker guy thumbs up, who is actually Arnav's BD. Her face is glinting with vibrant smile.

Sanaya's smile is so pretty! After madhuri, I think she is the one Indian actress who got such beautiful smile.

She now doesn't miss the chance to take a revenge of his taunt of "naak laal".

"haww apke kaan toh bilkul tamatarke tarah laal ho gaye hai.'

She is laughing derisively, but the man doesn't look angry, rather he looks impressed. That's why he strides fast after her, when his zealot wife climbs the ladder with cheerful readiness to get extra flower for nandini aunty. He chides her for not checking ladder position before climbing. He knows how fragile is his babe, who always, bumps, trips and falls. And he has to be there always in a catching position. He chides her again to come down. She tries to reach for the flowers and when she doesn't get that she listens to her man obediently. How adorably he is looking at his cute wife, who looks cuter to him, when she does this type of childish act. She intends to come down, but a gust of wind blows makes her face covered with her dupatta. From tripping on dupatta in sheesh mahal to bridling her from leaving Arnav, the dupatta always played a pivotal role in their relationship. 

She can't see anything, cause the dupatta completely covered her vision. So her knight in shining armor climbs the ladder in pronto to rescue her. Though the not so diaphanous veil hides her face, but he can clearly discern the beautiful features of her. And like always with his heart skipping a beat, he stares at her mesmerized unable to tear his eyes away. His gaze gets murky with desire. Rabba vey takes over. For a moment time ceased to exist as they just stood there, caught in a little bubble where nothing else could intrude. He holds the pink dupatta softly and unveil her delicately, like a newly wed groom does with her demur wife. Her gaze falters and extremely becoming rosy color suffuses her cheek. Like always, her zeal relegates at his close proximity. His affect always makes her weak on her knees. So that she loses her balance and leans forward. He catches her right then, hugs her to makes her stay in her position.. Both of their eyes veer to his hand on her shoulder. After a while he tells her to get down. But khushi is worried about the flower. He will get the flowers for her. aww how cute! He wants to get down first to make her the way to get down. But there is too much romance is on the air today, so they had to tumble and fall on the ground. uff I died to see the falling of their implicated body. On the ground how perfectly she is laying on top of him, her head is on his chest and knee are between his two legs. 

The naughty kids shake the ladder makes the yellow marigolds showers on them as if God is showering blessings to this newly wed bride and groom. Indi said it's like their suhaag raat in sunny day light. And believe me I also felt that way. How Khushi was lying on Arnav and How Arnav was looking so beatific and content, it seemed that he is so satisfied after making love to his beautiful bride. His wife's nearness erased all vestige of stress away from his face. How the man gives such sexy expression! And his profile always drives me crazy. Looking up at him, she can feel the heat emanating from him, even as the minuscule space between their bodies crackled with something like electricity. As if inhaling her sweet fragrance, he feels it's sweetness pervades his whole being and a sense of tranquility took possession of his weary mind. His mind seems drifted to the serene realm of oblivion. They are lying there in entangled position for a while, doesn't want to move away. The flowers drizzle on them redundantly until the basket gets completely empty and makes it fall on khushi's head. Though it's unscientific how the flowers showered from the basket, but I'll rather ignore it assuming khushi's DM did it clandestinely. Cause right now I am completely flying in the heavenly world of Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav removes the basket from Khushi's head. They sit up, both are demur in coy, can't look at each other properly. Her cheek now a rosy hue as she blushed. Khushi says all the flowers are fallen.

"I know" arnav gives a sweet meek reply. Both laugh at each other without any inhibition. How cute they are looking now! Never saw ASR laughed like this with so much lightness. Last time I remember they smiled at each other during Payash wedding, when Arnav came to deliver Payal's shadi ka joda. He saw Khushi on the yard and they smiled at each other for a long time. 

Their romantic moment breaks with the shrill sound of the generator. Khushi is agog now to fix it. Arnav admonishes her meekly, but who listens to lady laad governor, she scurries fast in alacrity almost crossing over him. The sweet smile still glints on his face; he is not ASR any more, but a lovelorn Arnav completely submerged in Khushi's love. Their relationship was getting better, but don't know why cvs ruined it again?

Khushi is confident to fix the generator. But all her efforts gone in vain, because the machine is not working. Arnav who followed her, wants to fix it. everybody underestimate him, specially his over confident biwi, if she couldn't fix it, how he can do? after all she is the prowess in fixing things, before that she changed the tire of his car. One guy almost ignored him that he won't be able to do. Preetika's dad wants to give him a chance. And the super man ASR fixed the generator quickly. Not only he has surat, but he has skill too, the uncles of the moholla are really impressed. Me too, did he get degree on engineering or business!

Now it's time to retaliate his over confident wife who is now bewildered to see her husband's skill. He saunters towards her slowly and she steps back with his every imperceptible gait. He wipes the stain from her delicate cheek with his thumb.

"khushi don't try to do all the things, cause you can't do everything."  Arnav teases her with his eyes smoldering with mischief. Khushi wants to retort him immediately, but she lost again in front of her incorrigible husband,

"I can do, cause my name is Arnav singh raizada." His tone is imperious and authoritive. Khushi disgruntles to hear his peremptory; she wants to challenge his confidence now.

Khushi comes in their room to meet Arnav. She already concocted her ploy and now it's time to implement it. But khushi can't find him anywhere in the room, "laad governor bhag gaye kiya?" when he responds her, she finds him with cotton in his ears, sitting beside salman Khan's poster.
"oh you were sitting with salman Khanji?" her taunt acerbates him more. He can't even find a proper place to sit and work and she is jesting him! She tells him that some people came to meet him. He refutes angrily that he can't meet anybody now. khushi leaves but send a little boy inside,

jijaji fix my engine." The little boy demands his expert jija to fix his toy right now. Arnav refuses him grimly. But she is khushi's brother, so how can he agree so easily! As much as Arnav refuses the crescendo of his cry increases. He finally agrees and fixes his toy. The little boy is inquisitive to know what he does with the laptop; does he play games? Obviously not, he is a workaholic, how can he play game in his laptop? Or may be he does furtively. How can we forget he loves childlike khushi.

The boy wants him to come outside and literally drags him outside

In RM, covetous shyam comes to Arnav's room to maraud his locker. And when he opens the drawer, he finds the will of Arnav , where he made all of his property in Anjali's name. He exasperates to see the will, how cum there is no property in his name. He will not let this happen at any cost. 

Tried hard to ignore but the poor drawer of the tycoon was bothering me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6BmqbvE6PI[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Sheena
plz ignore typos and mistakes.
gifs credit goes to tumblr