Thanks Honey! I'm glad you liked it! 

You'll find out about everything! 😃

Will update asap! 

-- Kiret
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very beautiful update kiri!..😊
aww raghu is falling...no he has already fallen for her😳.
it seems raghu has many shades..he can be sweet,rude,possessive etc..etc😆..bt i love all his shades❤️..he is mysterious guy..well good thing is that raghu-antara are very good friends😃.and i wish this will lead them to beautiful relation..bs koi panga na ho..😆waiting for more..thanks for updating😊
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tsuchi

very beautiful update kiri!..😊

aww raghu is falling...no he has already fallen for her😳.
it seems raghu has many shades..he can be sweet,rude,possessive etc..etc😆..bt i love all his shades❤️..he is mysterious guy..well good thing is that raghu-antara are very good friends😃.and i wish this will lead them to beautiful relation..bs koi panga na ho..😆waiting for more..thanks for updating😊

Thank you Suchi! 

I'm glad you liked it! 

Yup... Lot's of shades, but that's what makes him so mysterious! 

Paanga... well... it is my story so you never know! 😆

Will update soon! :) 

-- Kiret :) 
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yaar

lovely Raghu is upto sometime...

Originally posted by: richurachna

awesome update yaar

lovely Raghu is upto sometime...

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! 

-- Kiret (: 
~LaaIshq~

- Chapter 12-

"What do you mean?" he asks. "I mean, why did you decide to become friends. Like it was a sudden decision," I ask slowly, not trusting my voice. 

"Antara... I don't really know how to answer your question. I mean like I guess I just felt that I was completely unfair to you. You had never done anything and I was so rude to you from the start," he says.

"Is that your only reason?" I ask, completely unconvinced. "Of course," he replies. "Okay." 

I was sure that he was hiding something from me but I just couldn't figure out what it was. 

"Raghu! Hold up!" I say running behind him. He was walking through the side of the parking lot to get to his car.

"What happened?" he asks, turning around. "Y...you," I say breathing hard. 

"Catch your breath first, then tell me," he says. 

"Okay, I think I'm fine now," I say after a couple of minutes. "Now tell me," he says, leaning against the tree. 

"Well actually, it's my cousin, Aditi, remember her? Well it's her wedding next month and she said that she would love it if you, well, perform with me at her sangeet." I say, all in one breath. 

He looks at me, his face blank.

No reaction? That's weird. 

"Raghu," I say waving my hand in front of his face. Suddenly, he bursts out into a fit of laughter.

"You want me to dance? At your cousin's sangeet?" he says. "That's what I just said. And what's so funny about that?" I ask. 

"Nothing really," he says, pushing off of the tree and taking a step closer to me. "Then why were you laughing?" I ask, still confused. 

I end up bumping into the tree behind me and Raghu puts his hand just above my head. 

"Raghu, you haven't answered my question yet," I say. "Will you please dance with me?"

"Do you think that I could say no to you, especially when you ask me so sweetly?" 

His hand moves up, taking the pencil out that I had used to make a bun. "You look much better like this." 

I feel my face turn red and I look away shyly. 

"So you'll do it right?" I ask. "Of course I will," he says, pushing off the tree. "Thank you, " I say and turn to leave. 

"Antara," he calls from behind me. I slowly turn around and meet his eyes. "Yeah?" 

"Nothing," he says. I look away and head back to my car. 

3 Weeks Later, Aditi's Sangeet

"Raghu, Raghu where are you?" I ask, opening the door to his room. There was no one in the room and I turned to leave when something caught my eye. 

It was that silver thing again. I walked towards the bed and was about to pick up the pillow when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Antara." I jumped, startled by the voice. I turn around and come face to face with Raghu. 

"What happened Antara?" he asks. "N...nothing," I stammer out. "Well then let's go. Everyone must be waiting downstairs," he says. I smile and nod, following him out of the room. 

A/N: Short I know, but it's all that I could manage! Hope you like it! Leave your likes and comments! 

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
alishamerchant_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intriguing! 

PS. You have a long life..i was thinking about you and i got your pm 😆

Originally posted by: Rantaraolic

Intriguing! 

PS. You have a long life..i was thinking about you and i got your pm 😆

I'm guessing you liked it! 😃 Or well, hoping! 

Hehe, but why were you thinking about me? I'm not special 😆
alishamerchant_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

I'm guessing you liked it! 😃 Or well, hoping! 

Hehe, but why were you thinking about me? I'm not special 😆

yes i did! 

hehe i was bored and was making a sig for you! 😆

Originally posted by: Rantaraolic

yes i did! 

hehe i was bored and was making a sig for you! 😆

A sig for me? 😲 Why? And shouldn't studying, or rather asleep, then making sigs?