Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

abhi is main lead if pragya and suresh love each other also at last pragya hav to go with abhi only as there r main leads

that's the thing. I know that they will end up together by at least now Pragya will be fully committed after knowing that Suresh never loved her

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

na na ekta mam become good now for one marriage ekta will bring thousand of fight in jodi at last point of time then marriage then two or three kids then leap finally after leap main lead look more young then kid and kid r totally out of control๐Ÿ˜†

that's exactly what I'm scared of ๐Ÿ˜† I think the show has great potential but then again I know she's gonna find some way to mess it up
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I actually just love Pragya- Suresh bonding, but later on, it might get boring cuz they r the same type. I wish the promo didn't come out in a way and they kept on showing their bonding because later we might get bored and opt out. And them they could show Suresh liking bulbul. I just waned them to show Suresh ending up with either sister. For now. I haven't watched he previous epi yet, but according to the written update, Purab seems nice too
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarth300

I actually just love Pragya- Suresh bonding, but later on, it might get boring cuz they r the same type. I wish the promo didn't come out in a way and they kept on showing their bonding because later we might get bored and opt out. And them they could show Suresh liking bulbul. I just waned them to show Suresh ending up with either sister. For now. I haven't watched he previous epi yet, but according to the written update, Purab seems nice too

The way u feel about Surya (Suresh + Pragya) is kinda like how I feel about Ragna.  I really wanted to see odd couples in EMA but instead the couple I've been seeing on the show is Ragna.  No offense Trisha.  There are two ways for example to keep an Indian serial goin', especially if the serial airs for a longer time.  Either have the main pair (s) be more on the odd side so that a good chunk of the drama is caused between the main guy (s) & main girl (s) & which leads to the show being less villains galorish or have the coupe be less on the odd side (most of the time these Indian serial couples tend to not even make me laugh- I find them quite on the serious side) & it's not like the viewers are gonna end up seeing too much drama between the couple (s) & just have people try to separate them over & over again & then the couple tries to overcome the people's efforts over & over again & it's more easier to see the show becoming more villains galorish in this case- what a repetitive, cliched route to take.  Unfortunately, EMA seems to have taken this latter route ๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

I kinda feel bad for the CV's of "Kumkum Bhagya" by lookin' at some of Ekta's past works (should I even feel bad for them?) but at present, I feel more bad for the EMA CV's.  I get this feeling that they're at least a little stuck & freaked out ๐Ÿ˜”.
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

that's the thing. I know that they will end up together by at least now Pragya will be fully committed after knowing that Suresh never loved her

yaaa now iam look forward to see wht will be bulbul reaction she will be sad for her sis yaaa she will be angry how could suresh love her  
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

that's exactly what I'm scared of ๐Ÿ˜† I think the show has great potential but then again I know she's gonna find some way to mess it up

yaaa  ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: edabella

The way u feel about Surya (Suresh + Pragya) is kinda like how I feel about Ragna. I really wanted to see odd couples in EMA but instead the couple I've been seeing on the show is Ragna. No offense Trisha. There are two ways for example to keep an Indian serial goin', especially if the serial airs for a longer time. Either have the main pair (s) be more on the odd side so that a good chunk of the drama is caused between the main guy (s) & main girl (s) & which leads to the show being less villains galorish or have the coupe be less on the odd side (most of the time these Indian serial couples tend to not even make me laugh- I find them quite on the serious side) & it's not like the viewers are gonna end up seeing too much drama between the couple (s) & just have people try to separate them over & over again & then the couple tries to overcome the people's efforts over & over again & it's more easier to see the show becoming more villains galorish in this case- what a repetitive, cliched route to take. Unfortunately, EMA seems to have taken this latter route๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I kinda feel bad for the CV's of "Kumkum Bhagya" by lookin' at some of Ekta's past works (should I even feel bad for them?) but at present, I feel more bad for the EMA CV's. I get this feeling that they're at least a little stuck & freaked out๐Ÿ˜”.

agreed. seems like these are the only storylines in the world of Indian television (or at least in Ekta's mind). the only other show I've seen of hers before is PR and its been four years of complete bs. I remember how much I used to like the simple story in the beginning but then all these ridiculous twists and leaps just make everything messy b

Not only the CVs i feel bad for the actors as well