Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel sorry for him. He's an average actor. Not very good. But he's such a nice person, that I can't help feel sorry for him,

He can improve but I think he's lazy and not hard working. If he went to acting school, gave it his all, I think he could be good. I liked him in IHLS and Break ke Baad, he was convincing.

Its sad, there are many non-acting successful actresses. But its easier for girls, they just need to look good, dance well and have a hot body to become successful.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shorty123

I feel sorry for him. He's an average actor. Not very good. But he's such a nice person, that I can't help feel sorry for him,

He can improve but I think he's lazy and not hard working. If he went to acting school, gave it his all, I think he could be good. I liked him in IHLS and Break ke Baad, he was convincing.

Its sad, there are many non-acting successful actresses. But its easier for girls, they just need to look good, dance well and have a hot body to become successful.

REALLY?🤢
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
examples: Jacqueline Fernandez, Katrina Kaif (but I like her), Deepika Padukone (prior to Cocktail she was wooden, had no appeal as an ACTress. Yes she's become a very good actress today, but she was the female equivalent to Imran earlier, yet she was still successful).Edited by shorty123 - 10 years ago
give the soon to be a father a BREAK  for heaven's sake ðŸ¥±
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nikhil Advani's next is Imran's turning point. He may make a love fashion with Aashiqui 2 music composer this time.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Didnt Imran himself say he was not really interested in acting but took it up since it was good money ?  He lacks the talent and the drive  though he does have good looks. He needs to start looking at other options.

Originally posted by: qwww

Didnt Imran himself say he was not really interested in acting but took it up since it was good money ?  He lacks the talent and the drive  though he does have good looks. He needs to start looking at other options.

These is the kind of PR which is hurting his career. Who is here in industry for social work and not money? I dont know anyone. He said he was not interested in acting earlier, so has been said by every actor, more recently sonakshi, katrina, arjun kapoor ranveer singh etc. How did u decide he lacks talent and drive.
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

For HZAnita comments, I will say this is very normal reaction towards physical features but it can change based on how media describes him also. people thought worse things about Big B when he was a newcomer and not a hero material from any angle but in due time all ws forgotten.

Well, speaking for myself, I noticed all of these attributes in his first movie.  Which is why I've never rated him as a great actor.  Media or no media.  These were opinions I held prior to even knowing of IF's existence or paying attention to the media.

In fact, IF and the media have made me like IK *more* (offscreen, anyway).

Different strokes, right? ðŸ˜Š