Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ABBY_JERAN hahaha, aww, yes, i try and see the positives and be optimistic, instead of being a pessimist, and i dont think of myself as a head-alert hardcore critic, unlike a few. Who put some celebrities horrendously under their eerie scanner.
Facts are facts, i AM a Mahira Khan fan, and when i feel something shes done could have been better, i say it, ive said it here in this thread too! But unnecessarily picking on her has just become a habit for some. Like theres a thread talking about Saba Qamar and maybe Mikaal or Saba and Fawad, some people will just DELIBERATELY bring Mahira into it, initially i used to come, defend, and prove that its wrong to take a dig on her this way, now i just see it, and laugh it off 😆 Hell, i dont even come to this forum at all now! (Trust me its so much more peaceful when youre out of here 😆)
Awh! It makes me even more happy and content, that youre NOT a Mahira fan and you still thought that people taking a dig at her was unnecessary and unfair. People have got to stop acting like typical cynics. Why do i see no threads criticizing all the other actresses, they ALL smoke. We have a million PICTURES, available PUBLICLY on the WORLD WIDE WEB, why dont they hide in their cocoon and smoke? why does MAHIRA KHAN have to do that? -__-
People who dont like FM, cant see FM frank i guess? which is why they took their jokes and them picking at each other as disgraceful comments about their profession or the type of work they were doing. Again, Friends, are Informal! 😳
aah. theres no use wasting our energy here, trust me :P 😆
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what was with the Fawad on the show?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

FIRSTLY ZGH IS NOWHERE NEAR HUMSAFAR...ZAROON N ASHER ARE VERY DIFF CHARACTERS N SCRIPTWISE ZGH WAS WAY BETTER

PLUS KHOOBSURAT IS VERY DIFF FROM HUMSAFAR N ZGH AS THE WHOLE SET UP OF TH MOVIE IS DIFF...IT HAS TH DAASTAAN TOUCH...NOT TH URBAN ZARRON KASHAF

PLUS EVERY HERO PLAYS LUV INTEREST OF TH HEROINE IN EVERY SHOW...THAT DOESNT MEAN HE IS DOING REPETITV WORK

N WHY IS EVERYONE TKING IT FOR GRANTED THAT KHOOBSURAT LL B FLOP N FAWAD HAS NO ROLE IN IT...HOW R U GUYS SO SURE...FAWAD IS TH ONLY MALE LEAD IN THAT MOVIE N HEROES ALWAYS UV IMP IN BOLLY MOVIES EVEN IF TH MOVIE IS WOMEN ORIENTED

SO STOP WRITING KHOOBSUATS FATE EVEN BEFORE SEEING TH TRAILER

N PERSONALLY I WUD PREFER HIM DOING PAK DRAMAS N BOLLY SIDE BY SIDE...COZ BOLLY IS BETTER THAN PAK FILMS N PAK DRAMAS BETTER THAN IND DRAMAS

BUT I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH FANS WHO SAY GOING BOLLY IS CAREER SUICIDE N HE SHUD STICK WITH PAK DRAMAS ONLY...R THEY REALLY FANS...WHICH FANS DOESNT WANT THEIR FAV ACTOR TO GROW N EARN HIGH RECOGNITION

TH EXTENT AN ACTOR CAN REACH WORLDWIDE DOING BOLLY IS TREMENDOUS NOW A DAYS AS BOLLY FILMS RUN IN MANY MORE CTRS NOW

CAN U EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH RECOGNITION WILL FAWAD GET WORLDWIDE GOING BOLLY

SO WHY NOT WISH HIM LUCK N PRAY FOR HIM INSTEAD OF WISHING FOR KHOOBSURAT TO B FLP ALL TH TYM