AsYa SS : Forbidden * Last Chap * Page 78 09/04 - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
O m g... It was emotional n pain full one for me.. So loved it.. Nd plz plz plz continue soon...
thank god u finally updated ,,, n i just lived it alot...asya pain is so visible😭... nw dnt let us wait more n update next part soon pls
Nice update...but plz do give amazing update by making asad do somthing to get back his zoya...can you tell that will zoya asad marry this time or just all thing go in vein...i say painful update...zoya have nothing to control but sit and cry as marry to someone was not her cup of tea but doing for asad...what about teaser...still waiting for bomb...plz continue soon...😊
wow absolutely loved this just found it
asad hatred for zoya but then y does zoya
only seem to be the one that could make everything
beautiful for him
loved how he made her wear his mom ring and the
she bandage his ring finger so they r officially engaged
the kissed mashallah he is so egotistical and full of himself
he took off the bandage for aaliyah put the ring on his ring finger
how arrogant dadi give him the right answer that it would make
aaliyah love for him less if he wear it on his right finger
his own words use against him
dadi is playing a crazy game she wants asya together
continue soon
Where is my update
I need an update
Update soon
Plzzz
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update

Posted: 9 years ago
Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns ❤️)

Chap 07

Unexpectedly Expected

(title credit inspired from saucechips)

He was sitting on the bar stool consuming shots after shots after what happened few minutes back.

"How could she?" he thought.

"how could SHE?" he thought again, this time giving emphasis on SHE.

He closed his eyes in frustration and the entire scene of her kissing Rishab played back in his mind.

How Rishab pulled her towards him and literally, his every part touched her in that pull, (While thinking, he was brushing his damn hair, which was due to the uneasiness he felt).

How she closed her eyes when Rishab approached towards her lips. (he fisted his arm, which was resting on the counter and gripped another glass, almost crushing it in his clutches).

Why did she, of all people even wanted to participate in this stupid kissing competition? (he opened his eyes andtook his 7th shot and banged the glass on the wooden bar counter).

And that looser he was practically eating her lips up. ("one more shot", he ordered the bartender).

He just couldnot wipe off her image after that kiss. The sight of her smudged red lipstick was making him more restless.

Zoya was in the dance floor, dancing freely. Not due to joy but due to high intoxication.  Her kohl was spoiled which clearly showed that she cried. Her legs were giving up due to the dizziness. Her mind only concentrating on recent events. To be precise, the most recent event.

"He did not stop me" she pouted.

"he doesnot care if I kiss someone" she started dancing again.

"he kissed that b**** that too in front of this whole world showing oh-i-possess-her, she-is-my-girl". She laughed out loud.

"And what the hell was he doing by trapping me in my room, when I went to do touch up".

~FLASHBACK~

Zoya ran towards her room after freeing herself from Rishab's embrace, wiping her lips. She felt disgusted to be touched by someone else. She ran crying furiously.

Asad's anger touched heights today. He just could not kiss Aaliyah for more than 3 seconds. Hence, he chose to lose the game for the first time in his life. He just could not tolerate the fact that his Zoya was in someone else's arms and kissing.

He followed Zoya to her room.

She went inside and vented out her frustration in the bathroom.

"how could he?" she cried out loud. Flashes of him kissing Aaliyah clouded her thoughts.

"how could he just kiss her?" she whispered slipping down on the floor.

After a minute or so she came out and was immediately pinned near the adjacent wall.

"Asad!" she was shocked.

He was spitting daggers through his eyes but that did not have any effect on Zoya.

She pushed him with whatever little strength she had, but failed to move him, even a tiny bit.

"I.need.answer.miss.Faroqi. why the hell did you kiss that'."

he could not complete his words when she spatted out.

"husband'.he is my husband-to-be Mr. K.h.a.n" she said directly looking into his eyes.

She saw him going stiff, his jaw clutched, his eyes dangerously fixed on her.

"He was not only kissing you, he was bloody touching you everywhere ZOYA!"

"to?" (so?) she asked frowning  as if what Rishab did was the most natural thing to do.

Without thinking twice he smacked his lips with hers and pulled her into a passionate kiss. He fought for dominance and he got what he wanted. Her sweet tongue. He was so desperate to taste her sweet nature. And when he got that he slowed down. Suddenly everything faded out and only their kiss became the center of attraction. He rested his palm on the either side of her hand on the wall, his body did not touch her at all. Only their lips mingled with each other. No matter how much Zoya tried to resist, once Asad slowed down and captured her tongue she rested her head back on the wall gripping her own dress, letting him do what he wanted.

He moved up and saw her. Her eyes closed her lipstick smudged yet again. But this time by him. Her blush did not go unnoticed by him. "you are beautiful" he stated mentally.

"don't you dare let him touch you Miss Faroqi" he said in dominance.

Zoya opened her eyes and looked directly to him.

Zoya waved his arms, which caged her and spatted out...

"HaQ! hai uska, mera hone wala pati hai woh...woh jo chahe jaisa chahe mere saath kar sakta hai... and tum koi nahi ho mujhe bolne wale.. ek baar to kya sau baar hazar baar woh mujhe kiss kar sakta hai... chhu sakta hai... pya...ar kar sakta hai...samjhe tum? Mr. Asad  Khan"

"aur ek baat baar baar aise humme mat chuiye..subha se jo bhi tum kar rahe ho meye tumse kuch nahi kehrahi hoon iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki mujhe yeh sab achha lag raha hai...tumhari bhi shaadi hone wali hai...yeh sab tum Khan's ko shobha nahi deta hoga...kyun? meye ek padai ladki hoon aur tum mere koi nahi lagte...so dur raho mujse"

("He has got all the rights on me. He is my would be husband after all. He can do whatever he wants to with me, you are no one to dictate me all the time. He can kiss me not just once but hundred times.. Thousand times...he can touch me...he can feel me...he can lo...ve...me. do you understand Mr Khan?"

"and yes another thing, don't keep touching me all the time...since morning whatever you are doing is not right...i am not saying anything to you doesn't mean i am accepting your touch...you are also about to get married soon...and i don't think what you are doing is a right thing to do for Khan's, right? I'm an educated girl and you are no one to me. So, you better stay away from me")

She said that and flew from there in no time making him dumb folded.

She approached towards the door and turned.

"and if you think that, this kiss will affect me. I am sorry to say now a days nothing related to you affect me Mr Khan...NOTHING!" she shouted back gulping her hurt and ran away.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You are already 4 down Zoya.

Zoya saw the man standing beside her.

"rishu" she threw her arms around him.

She looked at him and giggled. Pointing her finger towards his nose she said "only 24 four hours more, hai na? then I will be marked by you forever". She said wiping her eyes.

"you crying?" he asked.

"NO'." she nodded like a kid pouting. "Something gone inside my eyes".

"Zoya I think you need rest. Come I will take you to your room.

Rishab was about to hold her wrist when a strong grip stopped him from holding her.

Rishab looked sideways and found an equally messed up Asad. He stared at his hand and Asad and then Zoya, who stood closing her eyes still moving with the music beats.

After seeing off Shetal when Asad was coming inside he saw Rishab holding Zoya and telling her something. Due to loud music he couldn't here what he was telling Zoya. But he saw him gesturing her towards her bedroom.

Seeing that he paced up and held his hand.

"I think it's already late I think you should just leave now".

"NO! he will not leave Mr Khan, he is my husband-to-be" she said unconsciously.

"you leave Mr. A.S.A.D" she said poking his chest. While doing that she got disbalanced and fell on Asad's chest.

"careful" Rishab was about to hold her for support when Asad stopped him showing his palm towards Rishab.

"I am still her family, I will take it from here" Asad said glaring ar Rishab.

"family?" she giggled'"I don't have a family" she giggled again' "I am an orphan, hai na Mr. Khan".

Asad was shocked to hear such words coming out from his Zoya. She never said something of this sort. It was Asad who never failed to remind her of this ugly truth. But coming from this girl who always thought his house as hers, his dadi as her own dadi and him to be'. (well he did not have any answer to that'or rather he has, but he is not ready to accept that he means her life, for whom she breaths).

"Asad, she is not'"

He did not let Rishab complete his sentence, "you will teach me how to take care of her?"

"Before I speak something which I am not supposed to, please leave Rishab".

With that he picked up his girl and walked past Rishab, leaving behind a speechless Rishab.

"chodo mujhe' leave me" she yelled and struggled to get down from Asad's arms but his hold was firm enough to carry her to his room.

After reaching there he steadied her on the floor.

Zoya pushed him with all her wits and barked "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME?"

Asad angrily held her shoulder and dug his finger piercing her skin, "HOW DARE I TOUCH YOU? REALLY MISS FAROQI? LOOKS LIKE NOW A DAYS YOU FIND SOMEONE ELSE'S TOUCH BETTER THAN MINE'Hai na?" he said angrily.

"That's none of your business Mr Khan" she said while gritting her teeth, looking straight into his eyes.

"Ofcourse it is my business you woman. Don't forget you are in'."

She did not let him complete, "Khan Mansion'I know I know. But even you are forgetting that he is my husband".

He started walking towards her and managed to corner her. Blocking her keeping his hand on either sides of her head "he is not your husband yet Miss. Zoya..Faroqi".

"after 24 hours he will become my husband Mr Asad  Khan. Your chosen husband".

"abhi tak huya nahi'so he doesnot have the right on you Miss Faroqi" he said moving dangerously close to her face. "its better he keeps his distance from you".

"MOVE BACK", she said eyeing back on him. "kis haq se you are standing so close to me? Mr. Khan, he has more haq than you.

He gritted his teeth and spun her around and pinned her near the adjacent wall. Boring his eyes on her lips he asked her.

"Uska haq hai tumpe?" his dangerous voice sending shivers down her spine.

He pressed her wrist more.

Gathering whatever guts she possessed, she spatted, "haan hai!" (yes he has all the rights) she said unable to control her tears.

He looked at her with hurt filled eyes and loosened his grip. Zoya saw the same hurt in his eyes, which she had when Asad did her rista with Rishab family.

Slowly he relaxed his grip around her arms.

"aur meye kya lagta hoon tumhara?" he asked her leaning further towards her lips brushing his warm breath on her pulps, making it burn in desire.

"mera haq kam ho jayega?" (will all my rights on you die after you get married?) he said almost brushing his lips on hers.

Zoya gasped and fisted her fingers feeling his lips yet again on hers.

"Bolo Zoya!" he said touching his full lips on hers this time, sliding his fingers towards her fist and slowly entwining his fingers with hers.

Zoya's knuckles pressed against the wall'his fingers digging her skin'"bolo Zoya!" he repeated in a very firm tone.

"Asad!" she mumbled against his lips.

"Who.am.i.to.you.Zoya?" he said taking her lower lips in between his lips slowly nibbling it, closing his eyes, feeling her soft pulps to its fullest.

Zoya pushed him hard making him step back two-three steps and was about to move from there. When he spun her around once again, but this time crashing her back against his chest, holding her perfectly toned waist and placing an open mouthed kiss on her creamy hot nape.

Zoya threw herself back feeling his hot fingers around her icy cold waist and his hot mouth on her nape. She did not know which one to stop first. His lips which were creating havoc on her senses around her nape or his hot fingers playing piano rhythms on her skin, burning it in the process.

Feeling his fingers circling around her naval she whispered, "please for god sake stop it" in a throaty voice.

"WHY!?" he whispered near her ears, brushing his nose against her ear lobs'

She felt his hand moved away from her naval and touched her hands. She shivered in his touch and hid her face sideways near the crock of his nake sending tingling sensation to him. Her quivering soft lips kissing his skin.

He slowly dragged his fingers along her long arms and caught hold of her jacket, which she was wearing over her dress.

Holding the hem he slowly dropped the jacket on the floor exposing her milky white shoulder adored by the sleek glittery noddle strap, which held the entire dress.

Holding her both hands, he guided her to keep it, rather lock it behind his nape. He kissed her arms and touched her underarms, then slowly moving his hand down touching her curves he rested his hand on her waist. With the other hand he undid her hair clip making her long hair fall straight.

Coming closer to her, he flushed himself with her, hiding his face in between her hair, smelling her fruity shampoo, he let out a moan before whispering, "never, ever cut your hair Zoya, they are beautiful" he said with a lot of authority.

Zoya slowly opened her eyes, "does that mean he likes my hair?". A small smile crept in her beautiful red lips.

"You'.you like my'hair"? she questioned him in a whispering tone.

After a brief pause he said, "I like everything about you princess".

"did he just call her princess?" did he?" she did not know what to think and what not. She spun around and looked at him.

His desired filled face

His Adam's apple clearly seen moving up and down due to his frequent gulps.

He slowly opened his drolly eyes and met hers.

Leaning slowly towards her lips he captured them with full affection.

She closed her eyes when she felt his full lips on her and tears made its way towards her neck, leaving behind a trail mark on her cheeks.

She sighed on his lips and he slowly pulled back. With one hand he cupped her face and placed an open mouthed kiss on her forehead, in between her hair.

He lingered his lips on her soft skin and then again pulled back slowly. He was about to kiss her eyes when his eyes fell on her maang (maang).

His heart thumped against his rib cage when he saw, his mark on her. Her red lipstick, which got transferred on his lips while kissing her, the same lipstick got transferred in between her maang (partition) when he kissed her forehead.

He did not know why he just pulled her in a bone-crashing hug after seeing her like that.

Was it another sign that they were meant to be together?

NEXT

Chapter Eight

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 9 years ago
Awesome!!
P.S - Darling mistakes are there 😳 
Edited by Afrin_RaqBhi - 9 years ago
yeh asya ki shadi kab hogi.
i wnat them married soon not to some else.
i cant even imagine that
plz update soon