It's been so long😡😡
M angry😡😡😡
But I hope ur k😕
Just let us know when ur updating
Plzzz waiting😭😭
Plz update😭👏
Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns ❤️)

Sorry I was travelling so couldnot update the SS... Please accept my appology

Chap 08

Denial

"What the?"

Asad closed his eyes tightly while the naughty sun was penetrating through the window, straight to his face.

He tried to smuggle up with his pillow and felt a soft body touching his. He brushed his finger against her bare skin at the back and smuggled taking her in his arms. A cute smile kept on playing in his lips.

"Zoya!" he whispered in his sleep inhaling her intoxicating perfume.

He kissed her partition in sleep and placed his chin above her head.

Slowly he was greeted with her soft unconscious pecks on his neck. He smiled more and pressed himself more on her.

Gradually he opened his eyes and yawned.

"Something was different" he thought

"He was feeling nice" that's unusual, he thought and frowned.

He was trying to make sense of the situation when he felt her touch against his bare skin.

His eyes fell on her dress, which adored his wooden floor. Her long silky hair washed his pillow. her soft smooth figure perfectly matched every bit of his physic. His hand encircled her waist and the other one held her head possessively. Her hand rested in between them and the other holding his nape.

Zoya shifted in her sleep sensing, a little discomfort, in the process of which she ended up exposing her upper body to him.

Asad just couldn't take his eyes off her. Everything was just perfect in her.

He adored the bruises given by him and in no time he covered her with him holding her proudly in his arms.

"Zoya! He whispered against her ear making her wrap her arms around him once again.

"hmm!" she replied in sleep.

Asad did not know why but he felt the moment should freeze. She should remain in his arms just like this. And he can look at her lovingly just like the way he was doing at the moment.

He kissed her cheeks slowly, waking her up touching every part of hers with his finger tip, lingering it for sometime, on those bruises. She was looking more beautiful in those bruises he thought. He too gazed his body and found her nail makes almost all over his body. He smiled feeling that finally he submitted to her. He has never thought this moment will ever come in his life. He never thought the feeling which he wanted to know what it was when he was around Zoya, will be the best feeling in this world. He never knew

Submitting can be so peaceful

Submitting can be so beautiful.

He felt right for giving her his everything, he felt so proud of himself that he finally opened himself in front of the right girl.

He felt her body stiffening slowly. He knew she was about to wake up now. Slowly he moved back a little and looked at her. The lipstick mark was still very much visible in-between her partition and her swollen lips were driving him crazy.

Zoya chuckled when she sense a loss of touch. She slowly opened her lashes and met with his.

She smiled looking at him and hugged him back.

"I hope I can see your face every morning just like this".

Asad did not know what to say. He just held her in his arms.

"I so wish that my this dream will come true someday. But I know he hates me a lot and I can never find my home in his arms", she pouted which made her lips touch his skin once again.

Asad wondered what was she talking about. Was she still not in her senses.

Sensing something unusual, Zoya started checking the pillow beside her. But toher surprise she felt a hard form beside her.

"I think I have gone mad in his love, how can I feel this pillow as him? And how can it smell like him too?"

Zoya had a habit of talking to her pillow thinking that it was Asad, every morning ever since she was sent to abroad. She used to nuzzle her face and kiss the pillow thinking it as Asad. So today was no exception except the fact that the pillow was indeed her Asad.

She checked him once again touching his muscles at the back and slowly reality hit her.

She immediately pulled back.

There eyes met after the previous night encounter and immediately there was  a spark. Zoya couldn't believe that he was indeed besides her, hugging her possessively.

She slowly touched his face blinking her lashes vigorously, feeling extremely nervous.

"Ashu...ad?" she chocked.

She moved few inches more and suddenly she felt a sharp needle like pain in her abdomen.

Quickly she held her stomach twitching her face muscles and that's when she realized their position. She slowly felt her bare skin against his and closed her eyes in embarrassment.

She was not able to make any sense of what happened. How it happened. And how they both ended up in such a position? She tried to recollect last night's act but she failed miserably.

Her practical voice was telling her that nothing had happened, but her physical voice giving her right signal about what had happened last night and her heart rejoiced thinking that last night she was with him, in his arms, taking him inside her, marking her his and surrendering her to him totally.

"Zoya!" he whispered in a mellowed tone.

That's when she came back to her senses.

What if he bad mouth her?

What if he says it was a blunder

What if he doesn't acknowledge that beautiful moment and curse?

Slowly she covered herself taking the bed sheet and sat up.

On the other hand Asad was trying to talk to her and take away her anxiety. He was ready for her questions. He was ready to answer all.

He just waited for her to start.

Asad shifted up comfortably and rested his back on the head rest. He tried to touch her palm but she removed his hand sensing his approach.

He looked at her retreating hand and fisted his own.

"Zoya! We have to'"

he couldn't complete when she said "WE WERE DRUNK".

Asad just looked at her and was about to touch her face when she hit his hand by her waving it off.

"DON'T TOUCH ME MR KHAN. I DON'T WANT ANY EXPLANATION FROM YOU ABOUT THIS. NEITHER DO I WANT TO HERE NOR DO I WANT TO TALK ANYTHING ABOUT IT".

"Zoya but listen to me", he said in a composed tone.

"NO. I HAVE LISTENED ENOUGH and it was not my fault", she said

"Zoya! Stop it".

"No Mr Khan, enough said bas aur nahi. Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai samjhe aap? HOSH MEIN NAHI THE. Agar hotey to yeh kabhi nahi hota Asad  Khan. You would have never slept with me, in your room, on this bed".

Tears started forming in her eyes and Asad's patience was hitting its saturation point.

The little he knew was that Zoya herself was scared of his reaction. She did not want him to say anything negative about last night. Though she hardly remembered what happened but whatever happened it was very clear that nothing was left in between them.

She looked at the bed and all her happiness was suddenly clouded by darkness. The thought of him making out with Aaliyah in this very bed killed her.

Before she breaks down she wrapped sheet around her and stood up.

"Ouch!" she winced in pain

"Zoya careful" he knee crawled towards her.

Zoya stepped back pointing her index finger. "No Mr Khan, humdardi nahi chahiye".

Asad closed his eyes and tried to control his rage once again.

"It will not affect me and I will make sure that it does not affect me, MR. ASAD. KHAN" she said gritting her teeth.

Asad shot a look at her when she uttered the last line

"It will not affect her?" looking at her with hurt filled eyes

"It will not effect her?" he looked at her with questioning eyes

"It will not effect her?" he looked at her with angry eyes.

Zoya turned her back towards Asad and walked towards her dress, which was lying on the floor. She picked it up and ran to his bathroom.

Leaning on the door she closed her eyes tightly and gulped hard.

A cute smile crept on her face and a happy tear rolled down her cheeks.

She touched herself and rejoiced each and every part of her own body. She felt happy to be marked by him.

"He'" she chocked.

"He touched me" she sighed in happiness.

"HE ACTUALLY TOUCHED ME" she thought it loud.

"How I might have felt when his fingers devoured me".

She touched her lips and sat on the floor. her tears had no bound this morning.

Asad was still on the bed recollecting what had happened between them last night. Unlike Zoya , Asad remembered each and everything that had happened between them.

"It was magical" he noted mentally

Pushing his head towards the head board, he recollected her words "please Asad'.let me'"

His trace broke when Zoya came out of his bathroom wearing her dress. It was not helping her to cover his marks on her. Her neck, her nape, her arms everywhere his marks were visible.

Her maag was still filled with that red colour and she was just looking stunning he thought. Like a perfect bride on the very next day of her suhaag raat.

Her eyes were not down cast, she did not look nervous, her vision straight on Asad locking her eyes with him.

A graceful figure walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"I will not ask you why you did it, I will not ask what made you do that with me, I will not beg you to love me for this, I will not ask you to explain, if you think it was a mistake you are free to think whatever you want Mr. Asad  Khan. You will not get a single tear from this Zoya  Farooqi. You will not get a single plead from me".

"as I said earlier this is not going to affect me at all because it happened when we were intoxicated. Raat gai baat gai". With that she stormed out of his room picking up her shoes slamming the door behind.

Asad was so messed up that he just could not counter Zoya. He kept on looking at his Zoya, no, a changed Zoya, who loved him unconditionally, never complained about anything, just given him immense love, but today when he needed her warmth the most, she just flew away from his life, leaving him in a miserable state.

He had no intention to hurt her today, he just wanted to talk to her. TALK TO HER that's all. He wanted to apologize for everything he had done to her. He still couldn't forget about his parent's death but still he couldn't stop from falling for her madly and deeply.

"Mistake?" he thought her words still ringing his ears

"how can it be a mistake Zoya? It was so beautiful and your last words last night showed how much I mean to you and the way I reciprocated made it very clear what position you hold in my life.

Asad closed his eyes again drowning in the pool of thoughts'

~FLASHBACK~

"Asad I should leave" she whispered while he released his grip from her.

Their eyes met instantly.

"Go" he said pecking her lips.

Zoya unwillingly turned her back towards him and walked towards the door. When she was about to open the door, a strong arm just shut the door with his palm.

Zoya looked at his hands, which were few inches away from her face and in no time she was pressed against the door. His entire body came crashing towards her back and she was trapped in between him and the door. her face was pressed against the door sideways making her lips pout. Some of her fringes tickling her nervous face by her own hot breath.

Asad removed her long hair sideways and started to put wet kissing on her bare back. With his teeth he opened her zip, making Zoya gasp by brushing her back in the process.

She forcefully turned towards him and hugged him tightly. She did not know when she was swiped in his arms and put down on the bed leaving her dress on the floor.

His touch

Her gasp

His wet kisses

Her moans

His movements

Her gripping his hair

His pulling her hair

Her giving in

His groans

Her sweet kisses

The entire room furnished with their moment of love, the moment of togetherness, witnessing their immense love, desire for each other.

They claimed each other in no time giving themselves the greatest pleasure in this world. There was not act left in between them. Devouring each other in every single way possible.

He was about to stop when he almost reached his climax when she said holding him in place. "Please Asad give me".

Shock was an understatement for Asad at that moment.

"Zoya, i'. I cant" he said caressing her hair.

"why? Asad? Why? Why can't you?"

"Zoya! Are you crazy how can I?"

Zoya gave him a mocking laugh while her tears did not betray her inner feelings, "you are scared Mr. Khan?"

Asad's eyes immediately mellowed. He kissed her lips and whispered against her lips "what if?"

"I want it Asad is all I know. I have never asked anything from you, did i?"

"No" he whispered closing his eyes feeling her swollen lips.

"please Asad, don't ditch me today" her tears started flowing down her cheeks making its way towards the pillow and soaking it.

"Kal mein tumhe hamesha hamesha ke liya chodke jayungi. Bas yehi hai jo sang leke jana chahiti hoon aur agar bhagwan ji ki kripa hoga then a life will breath inside me soon which will be a part of you too".

Her sobs are now turning into cry, "I promise'u" she chocked.

"I promise you arnu, if I conceive after this I will never ever claim anything from you. I will be happy to have this baby as your akhri nishani and go far far away from your world".

Asad just couldn't bear this anymore.

Finally, he put an end to his inner turmoil. He bathed her with his love in no time, holding her securely in his arms.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
Awesome Update!
Edited by Afrin_RaqBhi - 10 years ago
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my goodness after all D's is zoya going to get married to rishab?
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME UPDATE...👏

JUST LOVE IT...😃
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was more thn amazng prt..
So loved it..
DancingBell thumbnail
It was an amazing part...Hope Asad will clear Zoya's mu...pls updatesoon...
_SmileALot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz don't separate them n  give us all a happy ending...
Gul never heard us...m sure u will never disappoint us😉
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 8...

wow zoya 's love 😭  she loves him to much...
look like she will never marry ...

only going to let asad do with the marriage...

he change now... he knows how he feel about her...
no doubt.. he loves her...

now... asad not going to let her go...