prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okay,there've been lots of disclosures here,JP disclosed tht she was Deeya Singh,Blue said she's Tony Singh,Rumi recently let out tht she's Apoorva,Looks like I-F only has celebs disguised as memebers and there's no single " NORMAL " person on this show..........So I thought that I might as well disclose my " TRUE " identity,I AM VIKAS BHALLA !

U can ask me anything ranging from Cardbox-Boxes to Different Ranges of Underwear ( Ladies only ! )

And btw,if there r sum more " disguised " ppl here,pls do let me know !!!!

Believe me,I really AM Vikas bhalla ! U can well make tht out by the Font-Color Of my Post !!!

Edited by prachi4AJ - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhooo thas very nice.. if u r really cj then why dont u go in front of armaan and confess to him what u did and say sorry to jassi and walias too and get beaten up by the armaan and jassi brigade here at I-F.
and ofcourse u have ur luv in ranveer and also many others who love u dearly.

come out of the hiding mr cj oberoi
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ohhhooo thas very nice.. if u r really cj then why dont u go in front of armaan and confess to him what u did and say sorry to jassi and walias too and get beaten up by the armaan and jassi brigade here at I-F.
and ofcourse u have ur luv in ranveer and also many others who love u dearly.

come out of the hiding mr cj oberoi

But tht's not my fault u see ! I was merely playing a charcter and I was gettinng paid for it too,and the payment-mode too was my favorite ( One-year-free-supply-of-PINK Underwear ! ) and so I was happy with it ! But right after the " Ahem Ahem " scene, I ran out of my supply of underwear and asked T & D to refresh my stock,But they said tht the Pink underwear stock was exhausted and they cud only give me Blue underwear from now on ! And i staraightway told them " WE had signed the PINK bond,so no PINK means no JJKN for me !

And so I walked out on them !

luv_ranveer thumbnail
I have no queations from Vikas Bhalla. I want to talk to CJ about something serious. So if you are CJ tell me i'll start my Q session.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey but u started the fire between armaan and jassi and u seperated the two ppl in love so u better bear the brunt of armaan jassi fans. but ofcourse u wud get protected by ranveer and others

even if u were under contract u shud learn to say no ya fir no kahna seekha nahi tumne kyaa
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_ranveer

I have no queations from Vikas Bhalla. I want to talk to CJ about something serious. So if you are CJ tell me i'll start my Q session.

Yup ! I AM CJ Alright ! u can ask me anything u want darling !

Edited by prachi4AJ - 18 years ago
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

I'm Adolf Hitler🤔

And I am BILL GATES !!!! 😛

luv_ranveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

Yup ! I AM CJ Alright ! u can ask me anything u want darling !

Well CJ there are some our Pyaar ke dushman in this forum. They keep suspecting you for Purab..... i hope you understand. But i suspect that you have some ahem ahem chakkar with Armaan since you broke his marriage and not Purabs. So before we ultimately get married i just want to ask you. "AAPKE AUR ARMAAN KE BEECH MEIN KYA CHAL RAHA HAI ?????"
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

And I am BILL GATES !!!! 😛

But u r that s🤬 Vikas Bhalla🤔 but me Adolf Hitler🤡

prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey but u started the fire between armaan and jassi and u seperated the two ppl in love so u better bear the brunt of armaan jassi fans. but ofcourse u wud get protected by ranveer and others

even if u were under contract u shud learn to say no ya fir no kahna seekha nahi tumne kyaa

ohhhh.......c'mon now ! I am just a fictious character..........I do what I am told to do.........as long as it involves Pink Underwears !!!! 😛😛