Dekha Ek Khwaab - Their Dream Continues -BK 2-UPDATED Chap 35 - Pg 138 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afsana01 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shahi pls update soon.
ricna thumbnail
Sha when you get a break plz update this one ... missing my Yuvraj😭
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

A VERY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE FOR THE 83 LIKES ON CHAPTER 34 AND ALSO FOR THE BEAUTIFUL KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT THROUGHOUT BOOK ONE AND BOOK TWO.

BELOW IS THE FINAL CHAPTER FOR BOOK TWO AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE. SO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I KNOW BOOK TWO WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETED LONG AGO BUT IN BETWEEN MY WORK, PERSONAL COMMITMENTS AND THE OTHER 3 STORIES ITS THE BEST I CAN DO.. SO THANK YOU AND

LOTSA LOVE...

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantu, maaneet786, indurana85, Rsaakka, Tammie02, KSG_ASHISH, Jdee, Zoya00, smeera, Chanchan00, Vihaashu143, alina.mahar, priyamvika11, aaradya, nazookpari, Skaliya178, 2255620, Vidyuu, Ana.., Hassie, Yas12, loleen, iman143, Chand111, MusQaan, Sidheart143, Hurley, alviera, _Payal, Rose_, angel_jara, Sunsnow, Tk786, Sushji, neeti.M, vampirerocks, laura_jayne, unknown123, AniSalvatore, Nikhatt, mansie, zeezii, Penni, alexiss, princessgargi, Austin12, Surbhs, harshiya786, rockstar4eva55, ricna, Manveerangel, saneha85, manjusha_92, Rasmalai24, DEK_girl, PrincessZaneb, Fantasyangel, Lovelydrops, sweet.tashi, hans1998, mimi.maik, fireroad99, harika04angel, arna753, tazeen..., ...anju..., sanah12, ParusDivs, angleroops, anushruthi, catty2000, saakhi01, hemvb, sweet_gargi, PrincessAshVik, rockingal09, angeldream14, Ashish.Addict, annabh, Anvijanya, Jarin04, adventure_gurl, Surish

Link to previous Chap

Edited by Shahi01 - 10 years ago
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This being the final chapter of book 2, i decided to make it solely manveer... a dedication from me to each and everyone of you amazing and loyal readers.

Chapter 35

The Notebook love quotes

Manyata was shocked to find uday in that condition, she stood rooted to the spot as she watched him. He seemed so lost and in despair, she didn't know why but it troubled her seeing him in this way and he could get really sick in the rain, she ran out into the rain without thinking and straight to him.

Shivering with cold herself, she called for him.

'Aap yahaan kya kar rahe hoon is barish mein?'

He said nothing not even looking up at her. She again called out to him

'Please andar chale, its very cold here and ...

'CAN YOU SEE WHAT YOUR GOD HAS DONE PRINCESS? CAN YOU SEE?'

Manyata swallowed hard  as she looked at him not understanding what he meant

'HE HAS DONE IT PRINCESS... YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME, YOU DON'T REMEMBER US'

'Dekho .. listen hum aandar jha kaar baath karengi please.'

'NO YOU GO INSIDE, THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK YOU DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR ME ANYWAY SO JUST GO INSIDE , I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET SICK'

'Its not me who should be worried about getting sick, its you. Pata hai you are very stubborn, ab utho warna I will stand here in the rain with you the rest of the night as well'

Uday looked up and he saw a spark of that old princess, her nose was flaring up and she thought he was stubborn he knew exactly how stubborn she could be. He really didn't want her to get sick. He tried to get up and stood up wobbling and almost falling when she ran towards him helping him by leaning in for support. Her clothes drenched as his unbuttoned shirt clung on his body showing off every perfectly chiseled muscle. She wrapped her arm around him to steady him and put his arm around her neck. She battled with his weight but thankfully he wasn't leaning on her for full support, neither did he seem out of his mind drunk just very wobbly. She immediately without thinking started rambling as they walked.

'I don't understand why you had to drink? And what you were doing outside? Drinking alcohol  is not good for you or anyone and then to be so silly and go out in the heavy rain and cold is the height of stupidity and if I didn't come out and no one saw you, you would have been outside the entire time what would have happened to you...'

She talked nonstop irritated and unaware of the concern she felt for him, while he just looked at her watching the water droplets fall off her while she spoke, her lips...

'WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME PRINCESS? AND WHO WOULD CARE EVEN IF I WERE TO DIE, IT WOULD JUST BE MY BODY.. MY SOUL  CAN NEVER DIE ITS TIED TO YOU'

Manyata stopped mid way and looked at him, his words had a profound impact on her.  Why would he say something like that? She searched his eyes and it was there that deep longing that intensity that was saying something to her

' You told me, trust in your god he will never take you away from me but look what he did... You are standing next to me but yet so far'

He kept so much hidden and for fear of exerting too much pressure on her. Yet today somehow after a few drinks and for the first time since she was here, he saw a spark of his old princess and decided that he was not going to listen to the doctor but rather his heart... If he felt it was too much for her, he would stop but the burden of suppressing his feelings were tearing him apart and she had to know how much he loved her and always will

She said nothing just looking at the broken man in front of her, as the rain poured even heavier. Breaking the eyelock they shared, she again tried take him inside

'Please chalo naa, the rain is getting heavier. We can go inside and speak chalo'

She started walking with him and then suddenly he stopped midway

'Ab kya hua? Why did you stop?'

'Princess pata hai how much you love rain, you never used to listen to me and would always sneak out to feel the rain against the your skin, you look so beautiful in the rain'

Manyata felt her skin tingle as his fingers gently brushed away the wet hair strands from her cheek

'I don't remember me sneaking out in the rain'

'That's ok princess you don't have to remember, just feel it... Close your eyes. Don't think about anything and face up to the sky, feel the droplets immerse you'

She didn't know how or why she listened to him and closed eyes, tilting her head upwards and she turned her head as she felt it hit against her skin...

When she heard his voice in her ear... ' Don't be afraid just feel it... im right here with you'

And his voice was her comfort as she immersed herself in the tranquility of natures beauty, her mind was calm and relaxed. The rain was so soothing and rejuvenating and the winds picked up heavily, it felt like the wind and rain combined and were whispering something into the dark air... feel it, embrace it...live it...

After a while she gently opened her eyes and they met his alluring intense ones. They looked at each other and didn't say a word, it was the winds that was whirling around them as if dancing around in happiness.

His eyes blaze into hers, the moment couldn't be more beautiful, more perfect. As if nothing else mattered or existed but the bond between the two of them. So intense and powerful , so overwhelming was this precise feeling .

Itna main chaahoon tujhe

I desire you so much

Koi kisi ko na chaahe

Like no one desires anyone

Tu bhi mujhse pyaar kare

When you also fall in love with me

Kaash voh din bhi aaye

I hope such a day also comes

****************************************************************************************************************

Manyata

I'm entirely immobile and seem to be on mute but my body seems to be betraying me... my mind pleading for something.. his touch... his lips on mine again. Seeing him so devastatingly handsome standing drenched in the rain exposing his perfectly chiseled body, my mind is blank and my heart is pounding. I might not remember him but my body does. Its his beautiful yet  intimidating eyes that really make me melt, they seem so sincere, so sad almost like he was in pain but they also terrify  me more than anything because off the power they hold over me...when I look into them I can feel myself getting lost in that intensity, his face is inches from mine and I just cant seem to break away from his eyes, its like they are saying something to me, something I cant hear but seem to understand.. does that even make sense? I see how his perfect moist lips and the vein bulging in his neck, its like his trying very hard to restrain himself, his tense shoulders give that away. I realize that this insanely goodlooking man is my husband and he must love me deeply to still want to try when all I seem to do is push him away, I was so rude to him earlier on... I felt that kiss and, i deepened it when he pulled away so why then did I react the way I did? I have been with him for a while trying to remember our moments together but I have never really tried to get to know him yet now in this moment, I feel everything he feels and it pains me to know how deeply he is hurting. As the rain  belts out heavily and droplets run down his face, I take in his flawless features... I notice that every single detail possible about this man is jaw dropping and I don't know why or how suddenly I feel compelled to touch him...

***************************************************************************************************************

Uday

The way her lips moved when she spoke and her eyes light up as she scolded me, I couldn't help but stare at her in amazement, my princess.. my beautiful feisty breathtakingly innocent princess is here in front of me. God why are you punishing me like this, what I wouldn't give to lose myself in her. I remember her always sneaking out and tell her about her rain fiasco's but she doesn't remember, and i ask not to remember but to feel the moment, just like she had told me years ago when I tried to run away from the rain. When her eyes closed and she tilted her head back basking in the tranquility,  she looked so beautiful, so angelic, I took the time to marvel at her pure radiance. She was so perfect, her clothes stuck to her like second skin revealing that tempting body that was calling out to me.  When suddenly she opens her beautiful eyes and stares right into mine and it seems time stood still, she was looking at me in that way that makes me lose control  over my thoughts, emotions, and rational state of mind. I don't know what she sees in me but its killing me that she cant see herself in my eyes. Unintentionally she bites her lower lip making it impossible for me to control myself. No woman will ever bring out these feelings in me but her, I almost lost myself thinking I lost her. 2 years without her touch, her smile, her cheekiness, her anger, her love. God I need her, I want her, I love her... I lean into her touch closing my eyes as her fingers trail over my eyes, my nose, my lips and they stop there. Im afraid this is a dream and as soon as I open my eyes she will disappear... but her voice, hearing my name come out of her mouth after what seemed like an eternity. I blink and it seems the drink earlier is nothing compared to the intoxication standing in front of me. Im not drunk with alcohol, im drunk in her love...drunk in my desire to have her in my arms again... yes this is what pure intoxication feels like. I stare at her with absolute want and desire thats all consuming

Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
When you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for

Look into your heart you will find
There's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
You know it's true

Bryan Adams...

Everything I do

***************************************************************************************************************

'Uday '

'Princess I love you, I will always love you'

She opens her mouth to say something but when her eyes open, she doesn't say a word stunned at his sincerity and his heartfelt confession. Manyata innocently stares up at his face that's only mere inches away from hers and unexpectedly this strong and overwhelming connection she feels for him takes over her heart, soul and mind. Before she realizes it she leans in and crushes her lips against his leaving him completely motionless, completely shocked at her action, it was so unexpected from her. Thunder sounds and lightning flashes while the rain suddenly starts to slow down its fast pace, making the beautiful moment more perfect than manyata thought it would ever be.

It was hard enough for him to restrain himself  for so long but by her surprising him with that kiss, he just let go and his raging heart and impounding desires take over, leaning into her kiss, his hands tighten against her face, while her fingers wrap around his neck. His tongue traces against her bottom lip, begging for permission of entrance, her mouth immediately opens in response and his tongue presses firmly against hers, both dancing in sensual passion, while he takes control. He didn't taste of the whiskey he had been drinking, she couldn't describe what he tasted like not   having anything to compare it too. It's like his sober and releasing all his pent up desire, lust, love. Uday   runs his firm hands up and down her arm, causing her skin to come on fire and then pushes her waist closer to his, and then begins to kiss her so deeply that manyata felt like her head was spinning and butterflies were running throughout her stomach, his lips fit hers perfectly. Full, luscious and captivating, breathing in his scent his expensive cologne, it only heightens the kiss intoxicating manyata further. Her body responding to him in ways she never thought it would and that is just from kissing. Uday moves his hands down to cup her behind, squeezing her cheeks

Nothing could compare to that precise moment for either of them and for manyata it felt like she was floating on an air bubble. Uday kisses her with every ounce of his heart and soul, even with the dark tumultuous weather and rumbling sky, nothing seems to matter besides this one precise moment. Manyata runs her fingers through his wet hair, whilst his fingers press into the material of her night dress, digging at the skin on her lower back, both of them so cold as the wind blows and goosebumps rising on every inch of manyata's body yet it doesn't seem to bother her the least bit. Time seems to go on forever, much like a never ending eternity and the entire world comes to a halting stop around two lovers fighting destiny it seems to be together.

As soon as their kiss breaks, they both inhale a long gasp for air, their foreheads instantly pressed together while they stay in the exact same position, right in each other's arms and manyata getting comfort in his strong embrace, his muscles bulging through his soaked shirt as their chests lean closer together, not even a single space between their bodies. And for some reason all manyata's emotions get to her as the rain falls and realization sets in, which is very fortunate that he won't be able to really tell considering her eyes brim and finally let the tears fall... but he knows her so well even with the rain trickling on them, he seems to notice the tears as he draws back his head and she closes her eyes unable to now look at him.

He saw her lower lip tremble and her eyes close as she battled with her emotions, everything seemed to be too much for her now...

'Don't cry' he whispers, barely any sound to his voice ' Please don't cry princess'

She looks up at him when she hears the raw concern in his voice and looks at his slightly parted lips almost red from how deeply he was kissing her just now and once again lost in his handsome features.

With the tip of his thumb he traces under eyes, trying to wipe away her tears at first until the rain makes the sentimental gesture useless.

'I .. I can't help it'... she quietly says. ' Why can't I remember you... how did this even happen.. why are you so..., Why does kissing you feel so... Why when I look into them I want to take away your pain and hurt. That I seem to have caused'

Her incomplete and unsaid words were clear enough for uday to understand, he knew that kiss caused her to feel something deeper, and it is overwhelming for her that she can't recall their bond, their life together

I'm sorry princess, I know this doesn't make sense to you. YOU HAVE NEVER CAUSED ME ANY PAIN...My love you give me the greatest joy. You are scared of what you feel... of what this this, I know it doesn't make sense how or why. But those feelings inside of you just listen to them and look into my eyes. I would never ever hurt you,  so please just trust me. You will get your memories back, you will remember us and our love and then this will all make sense to you'

'Please forgive me princess...I can't stop'

'Forgive you for what, What can't you stop?'

' I can't stop loving you...'

That caused her breathe to hitch and once again get lost in those captivating eyes that she could herself in, she opened her mouth to speak

'But what if I never remember...'

'Then we will just make new memories together...'

'Uday ' he placed his finger on her lip causing her mouth to close

'Maybe I can live a few moments without breathing but not without you... Not again'

His words were eating her soul , the depth and honesty in them.

'Uday please why are talking about all this now. I ... we... I told you I want to go back home... And...'

And just like that once again her protective wall was put up around her shielding her... Yet again

' And what princess?...I can't and I won't lose you again princess,  Tell me that kiss meant nothing to you that you didn't feel anything because I know you did, I felt what you felt.  Tell me you don't feel the connection, the bond between us? Tell me when I am out for the day, your eyes are not searching for me?  Tell me when I look into your eyes you don't see yourself in them? Tell me that you don't want to be in my arms right now? You didn't have to come down in the rain for me... why did you? TELL ME PRINCESS...'

She swallowed hard, this was all too much for her, every word that came out of his mouth pricked at her like a thorn, he was in such turmoil and his face showed how vulnerable he is, she turned away as she couldn't look him in the eye anymore...

'Im sorry uday.. I didn't feel anything. I... you.. I mean we shouldn't have kissed, it just happened with all the mixed emotions and it will never happen again... ok it was a mistake...'

He swung her arm around forcefully and gone was the soft vulnerable looking uday, now she saw darkness and pure anger on his face as his fingers and his eyes blazing with heat

That was it for uday after hearing her blatantly deny everything, he was controlling so much when it came to her, god he was trying. He listened to the doctor and never exerted his will and left things for fear of losing her indefinitely and believing that no matter what deep down she would remember him, she would remember his love.. but still nothing . After he saw that glimpse earlier on, he knew there was only one way he could get his princess back, she was still the same, stubborn, clueless and always in denial and his anger got the better of him as he let out his thoughts

'MISTAKE???... Are you FU*#KEN kidding me right now? '

He scared the hell out of her with that tone and that icy look on his face, she had never seen this side to him,  or had she?? she gulped not knowing whether to answer him or not looking away

'Do you have any idea how f*#ken messed this is right now? You are my wife for god's sake, You have retro fu*Kn grade amnesia, you remember every other person but me, I can't touch you, can't look at you, and even better you want to get the F*#K away from me every chance you get.. you think you are in darkness, my whole world has been turned upside down. I can't sleep, eat or think properly.  You are with me yet never want to hear about the times we spent together,  like I'm some F*#ken monster,  and now you talk about that kiss, you wanted that kiss just as much as I did but I have held myself every time I came close to you not wanting to scare you away... but when you leaned in and I felt your lips on mine, I lost all control... I love you god dammit. I need you so badly, I want you so badly right now... '

He was practically pleading to her, the pure sadness visible in his eyes that was suddenly replaced by a glint of something... passion, intoxication, desire... Lust

'You said that kiss was a mistake and you feel nothing me, so obviously I was making the whole thing up then, PROVE TO ME YOU FEEL NOTHING AND I WILL...

'You will... what'

(HE CLOSED HIS EYES TAKING A DEEP BREATHE IN AS IF IT PAINED HIM TO SAY THE WORDS HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY BEFORE OPENING THEM AND CONTINUED) ...

Khud pe to main pehre laga loon

Even if I put shackles on myself

Rok na paaoon yaadon ko

I cannot stop the memories

Bhool gaya tu, main na bhooli

You have forgotten, I did not forget

Un kasmon, un vaadon ko

Those vows, those promises

Doori mujhko jeene na de

This separation does not allow me to live

Tanhaai tadpaaye

Lonelines tortures me

Itna main chaahoon tujhe

I desire you so much

Koi kisi ko na chaahe

Like no one desires anyone

***************************************************************************************************

'I will ... I will let you leave in 10 days'

She was not expecting that ...

'It's what you want right...' he questioned

She shook her head.. ' Yes... but 10 days'(he cut her off)

'10 days it is and nothing more, and during those 10 days I don't want to hear anything about you wanting to go home, you will live with me as my WIFE, and after spending most if not all your time with me, I will let you make the decision of whether you feel anything for me or not'

' How do I prove to you that...I don't .. I mean that I dont feel anything for you' she cringed inwardly as she said that knowing she was so wrong...

'Well there is no time like the present to start considering our limited time'

'What.. whats that supposed to mean?'

'It means exactly what I said it does, you are my wife and you clearly don't remember your duties or loyalty to your husband so let me remind you...'LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOU... NO WAIT I SAID THAT WRONG I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY WIFE'

'WW... WAIT.. WHAT'

Manyata gasps stunned at his words and then there's that intimidating intoxicating look in his eyes, She blinks uncontrollably, her brain trying to register whether she heard right...

He can't help but smirk at her reaction..

'Oh princess, you heard right... although the dreamy flushed look on your face leads me to believe that you want me repeat myself'

Anger flaring up and she suddenly had the urge to punch him hard in the gut.

He leaned down pushing away her hair, his warm breathe on her ear sending shivers down her spine

'MAKE LOVE TO ME...'

'You arrogant, self-centered jerk, what on earth makes you think I would ever sleep with you? Thank you for finally showing me your true colors, its only reassured me that I could never possibly be in love with a rude obnoxious man like you'

And there was that spark ... his princess. He couldn't help the smile which looked like a smirk and infuriated her even more.  He knew she would never agree to them making love, but he had to play out the challenge ... she never backs away... and well neither did her especially not when it came to her...God I know you so well my princess and after what seemed like a lifetime he got to see that feisty, stubborn, cheeky side of hers, he remembered how she fought him and resented him when she thought she loved that jerk off akash and created an absolute fiasco at home,

'Hmmm, well sadly for you...  you didn't just love the arrogant, obnoxious and what else or yes self-centered jerk.. you married him too'

Manyata rolled her eyes, annoyed as hell.

'Whatever I don't need to stand here and listen to you, I'm off to bed, stand here in the rain and get sick like i care'

She turned around and started to walk when she heard him

'I knew it... I knew you feel something and you not accepting the challenge proves that you do ... (she cut him off)

'Didn't you hear me I said I feel NOTHING FOR YOU'

He started to walk towards her making her heart pound with the intense look he was giving her, she swallowed hard walking backwards

'Really .. princess.. Nothing at all'

Her breathing hitched as he gave her a look that left her hypnotized...

'Uh... Ya, yes.. I mean.. I said... Noth.. nothing at all'

She stammered and fumbled with her words as she found herself drowning in those beautiful dark empowering eyes.. His lips were inches away from hers and she closed her eyes waiting for...

When she opened her eyes after a few seconds, she felt her cheeks heating up in embarrassment as he smirked wickedly at her

'Why won't you admit it... princess you were waiting to be kissed and still you are going to deny your feelings'

With no preamble whatsoever she reached up grabbed his collar forcefully and smashed her lips to his, giving it her all but pulled away abruptly wiping her lips

' I told you it's nothing... NOT A SINGLE FEELING... BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SO LETS DO THIS THEN, I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG MR ARROGANT OVER CONFIDENT YUVRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH that in 10 days I feel nothing for you, 10 days is nothing I wouldn't love you even if I were with you for 10 years...'

It was udays turn to stand stupefied with shock at manyata's boldness and raw avatar, that shocked and turned him on at the same time... she was never one to back away from a challenge, WELL PRINCESS THIS IS ONE CHALLENGE YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE, YOU ARE MINE AND I AM GOING TO GIVE A NIGHT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET...

Without saying a word he picked her up bridal style  in his muscular arms, hugging her wet body against his firm chest

'Uday' she gasps surprised at the way she was scooped up and having no other way but to wrap her arms gently around his neck and have no choice but to breathe in his intoxicating strong scented cologne causing her head to spin.

'You don't feel... Oh after tonight you will feel... Want.. yearn and moan... You will feel my love, feel my desire, feel me buried deep inside you'.

Princess you always challenged me every step of the way making it all the more worthwhile getting you, I had to fight for you then and I will do it again in my way... Yes my way... THE YUVRAJ UDAY VEER SINGH WAY

*** yes you read right the YUVRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH WAY... HIS BACK ALRIGHT, ARROGANT, DEMANDING, POSSESIVE  AND ALL THE MORE HYPNOTIZING IN BOOK 3... I KNOW MANY WAITED FOR HIM TO COME BACK...

Whewww.. that was a long update. Well like i said earlier it was the final update of book 2 and once again A HUGE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. ANU I REALLY MISS YOU😭... ESSPECIALLY AFTER COMPLETING THIS UPDATE AS NONE FEELS COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU...
Special Thanks to sweethearts Saakhi, Mimi and my choti Hannia. I am very grateful to all of you readers for the support in my stories and i mean all of them, i notice the high number of likes and incredibley kind words.. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

AND TO ALL THE SILENT READERS I KNOW THERE ARE MANY OF FEW, PLEASE ATLEAST FOR THE LAST CHAPTER HIT THE LIKE BUTTON OR POST A COMMENT, IT WONT HURT YOUR FINGERS IN ANYWAY. INSTEAD OF SENDING ME PMS, ASKING WHEN I UPDATE OR PLS UPDATE YET I DONT EVER SEE A LIKE OR COMMENT.. THATS REALLY NOT FAIR.

HUGE TEDDY HUGS TO ALL OF YOU... HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD!

🤗

MUUAAHHH
🥺
SHAHI

Edited by Shahi01 - 10 years ago
ricna thumbnail
Sha pls update. I just can't wait.
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Intehaa ho gai intezaar kiii...
Aayi naa kuch khabar tere update kii 😔
Update soon shahi...
ricna thumbnail
Unres

Undoubtedly the most touching and heart rendering update. The emotion and feel in this update was superb. Jesus can you write girl.. your talent should really be recognized. What a way of expressing words and feelings. Seriously unbelievable and supa fantabolous. You know after reading each update I am left speechless because of the depth in your writing, the emotions in them.  I cant thank you enough for updating and a full manveer heaven, it was just too perfect. I was in manveer heaven. Well more like udayveer heaven. I bow down and salute you sha. YOU ARE TRULY THE QUEEN OF ROMANCE AND QUEEN OF EMOTIONS.

I was waiting for something intense to happen, and did you grant me my wish. Thank heavens uday is back I mean Yuvraj is back and it seems so is feisty manyata. I loved their dialogues, that intense stare down and my god that mindblowing kiss in the rain. You wrote it so beautifully that I read it again and again and I could picture it as if they were in front of me.  That was undoubtedly the hottest rain sequence romance you wrote and they still had their clothes on,

I personally loved the quote in the beginning, true and apt and from the notebook one of my favourite movies.  And the song thing, you know sha I actually missed that. Dekha from all your stories always had that unique songs and as always they fit the situation perfectly.

I just want to say like i always say .. to me you are undeniabley my most favourite writers.

Now for my favourite dialogues in this update. BUT SHA that POV OF manyata and Uday was completely dreamy and supafantaboulous.

'WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME PRINCESS? AND WHO WOULD CARE EVEN IF I WERE TO DIE, IT WOULD JUST BE MY BODY.. MY SOUL  CAN NEVER DIE ITS TIED TO YOU'

His eyes blaze into hers, the moment couldn't be more beautiful, more perfect. As if nothing else mattered or existed but the bond between the two of them. So intense and powerful , so overwhelming was this precise feeling

But what if I never remember...''Then we will just make new memories together...'

Please forgive me princess...I can't stop''Forgive you for what, What can't you stop?'' I can't stop loving you...'

Maybe I can live a few moments without breathing but not without you... Not again

It means exactly what I said it does, you are my wife and you clearly don't remember your duties or loyalty to your husband so let me remind you...'LET ME MAKE LOVE TO YOU... NO WAIT I SAID THAT WRONG I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO MY WIFE'

'You arrogant, self-centered jerk, what on earth makes you think I would ever sleep with you? Thank you for finally showing me your true colors, its only reassured me that I could never possibly be in love with a rude obnoxious man like you'

'Hmmm, well sadly for you...  you didn't just love the arrogant, obnoxious and what else or yes self-centered jerk.. you married him too'

WELL PRINCESS THIS IS ONE CHALLENGE YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE, YOU ARE MINE AND I AM GOING TO GIVE A NIGHT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET...

'You don't feel... Oh after tonight you will feel... Want.. yearn and moan... You will feel my love, feel my desire, feel me buried deep inside you'.

Princess you always challenged me every step of the way making it all the more worthwhile getting you, I had to fight for you then and I will do it again in my way... Yes my way... THE YUVRAJ UDAY VEER SINGH WAY

I was like blushing😳 and my cheeks were heating up😳 with udays dialogues, I can only imagine the effect he has on manyata. It was undoubtedly a beautiful, deeply intense and romantic update sha and I loved it. Thank you for this story and looking forward to book 3 and my intoxicating YUVRAJ UDAYVEER being back but seriously sha one last question did you have end it there???😕😆😛 Edited by ricna - 10 years ago
harshiya786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sha plzzz complete the update
missfox thumbnail
What a brilliant update. Love the challenge. Can't wait for the next update
ricna thumbnail