AsYa SS : Forbidden * Last Chap * Page 78 09/04 - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey appy just came across ur ss it was amazing
I wonder how I missed it dese many days..
I cried in some parts
Achaad and Ashu was damn cute but his ego 😡
I'm totally totally love wid ur story
And teaser asad deserves it
Continue soon
Waiting eagerly for update..
Please Update soon..
Can you finally update please? 
its been more than 2 weeks u gave us d teaser
when r u going 2 updt😭😭😭
Appy when will you update this? 😔
When are you planning to update...😒
It's been 15 days😡😡😡
Wer is my update 😕😭😭
Update soon ya
U gave such an awsome teaser and left us on a cliffhanger

Update soonnishhh plzzz

Sorry guys wasn't well so couldn't update.
Will be updating very shortly. proof reading right now
Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns ❤️)

Chap 06

The Ring Ceremony

"Namaste Nani ji!" a very handsome man of 28 years touched the old lady's feet, out of respect.

"Joog Joog Jiyu Rishav beyta" (May you live long) nani touched his cheeks and reciprocated his gesture.

Rishab scanned the entire hall, it was looking absolutely marvelous, the blue and the white flowers making a unique merge of love and piece.

What stood out in the decoration was the way they played with the blend of two colours in the entire hall.

Two sleek arms hugged dadi from behind.

Dadi smiled and without looking at the person she said "Aaliyah Bitiya!"

Aaliyah kissed dadi from side ways and then came to touch her feet.

Dadi tucked her lips and hugged her affectionately and brushed her hand on her back.

It was almost 30 mins that Rishab and Aaliyah had arrived but there was no trace of the other two on the floor.

Suddenly hall way lights were dimmed and the two spot lights were focused on the two amazingly stunning looking man and a woman.

The prince and the princess, that's what came in everyone's mind seeing them standing together near the stairs, who wereabout to take a step down.

When the lights went off Zoya's arms invariably went around Asad's strong-arms due to fear of darkness. Asad feeling her arms around his biceps looked at her. And their eyes locked. Forgetting where they were standing, forgetting what is going on, forgetting everything, they looked at each other.

"beautiful" was the only world that he could come up with.

And looking at them the entire crowd was going gaga over, making their respective partners insecure.

Asad unconsciously touched her fingers, which clung to him and started descending the stairs still maintaining the eye lock.

The couple was flooded with flashes of camenras immediately.

Some guys started saying "haye! Yeh dono ka saadi kyun hai huya ek saath? Kitna sona lagta hai yeh munda iske saath"

"we always thought they will end up getting married to each other. But destiny!" the other guest said with a sigh.

After descending the final step Zoya felt another strong arms trying to hold her right palm and that's when reality hit her. She turned her head to see Rishab standing beside her. She quickly checked her left arm which snaked Asad's right hand and then looked up to see Asad, still looking at her.

Slowly she released her grip on Asad and took two steps sideways.

Feeling the loss of her touch, Asad instantly came back to his senses. He looked at samrat holding Zoya's other hand and gazed his bicep, which was now devoid of her touch. More than his hand he felt the emptiness in his heart.

"Hi! Asad Miya"

Asad turned to his left, to find his bridewearing a blue lehenga.

Hearing Aaliayh's shrilled voice Zoya turned towards her only to get hurt seeing her in Asad's favourite colour.

"He selected a blue lehenga for her?" she thought gulping her sorrows. Her eyes welled up and tears ready to spill. But somehow she controlled it.

"Blue? Why on the earth is she wearing this? This material I chose for Zoya" Asad thought and became frustrated to the blunder committed by his designer.

He did not know why he just wanted to clarify to Zoya that, the material was for her. He was about to speak to her when he saw her slightly teary eyes and her gulping. He closed his eyes in frustration and before he could approach Zoya and tell her the truth, he saw Rishab going down his knees holding her right hand and looking up at Zoya.

"Shall We?" he asked her before pecking her knuckles lightly.

Zoya gave a halfhearted smile and nodded in approval. She did not dare to look at the other man who stood rooted beside her. She could easily sense sudden rise of temperature and she started feeling suffocated.

Rishab stood up and pulled Zoya towards him. giving a smile to Asad.

The loss that Asad felt when she released his hand was nothing compared to what he was feeling at that moment. Someone just came and took Zoya from his side. His Zoya? And he did not do anything about it? And she? So easily went to the other man? Leaving behind her Ashu?

The emotional turmoil, he was going through was unexplainable. Even he himself did not know what he wanted.

Wasn't he the one, who wanted to get Zoya married?

Wasn't he the man, who wanted Zoya out of his life?

Wasn't he the man, who insulted her god knows how many times?

Wasn't he the one, who blamed her for his parent's death?

Wasn't he the man, who sent her abroad so that he doesn't have to see her face?

Then'.

Why did he slid his mother's ring in her finger and felt the warmth spread across his heart? Why he felt as if his parents witness their special moment? Why he felt they blessed him and showered him with love when the ring finally touched her finger and fitted her finger exactly the way it should be?

Why despite of wanting her out of his life, he longed for her when she was not around and he felt relaxed only after seeing her?

Why he felt a sharp pain whenever he insulted her? It was as if he was insulting himself. And why after every fight, he always wanted to take her in his arms? Hug her? Kiss her mind out?

Why he always felt he was wrong when he insulted her for his parents death?

Why his life became miserable when he forcefully sent her abroad? Why he became more arrogant after that? why he shut himself off from everything around him? Why he counted every single day till she was back in his house after two years?

Why his Zoya who was his only happiness was out of his life for two long years?

His inner soul could only take one name "Zoya" the word slipped from his lips as a melodious whisper.

And exactly at that moment on the cue Zoya turned to looked at him.

Feeling as if Asad was calling her she turned and saw directly in his eyes' and she saw something, which she alwayswanted to see in that hidden mask' the pain.

The pain that she felt every time, he pushed her away from him

The pain she felt every time, he insulted her

The pain she felwhen he forced her to go abroad.

The pain she felt each and every day feeling dejected and rejected.

The pain she went through when he agreed to get married.

The pain she felt when he did not acknowledge their secret engagement.

The pain she felt when he kissed her and did not give her a scope to talk to him.

The pain she felt every time, he blamed her for his parents death.

It was the same pain she saw in his eyes. The same helplessness which she had gone through almost 16 years now.

The pain that only she could see and only she could feel.

he felt a soft palm caressing his rough stubble. He broke the eye lock with Zoya as saw his fiance standing beside him. "what happened baby? You look upset? Is everything ok?" Aaliyah asked stealing glances towards Zoya.

Asad removed her hand from his cheek and was about to walk but Aaliyah slid her arms around his biceps and flushed herself with him.

It was the same position how Asad and Zoya were few minutes back, but it felt so different. He saw Zoya once after glancing over Aaliyah's arms and started walking towards Zoya and Rishab.

Zoya just could not bear any more. She was absolutely disturbed seeing another woman beside him. Not that she never witnessed Aaliyah beside Asad's, but after their kiss and that accidental engagement Zoya was not about to think straight anymore. An unknown possessiveness started brewing up the atmosphere between the two.

Watching Zoya entwined finger with samrat he just wanted to rip apart the guy and Zoya. "how could she let him touch her" was the first question came in his mind.

Seeing Aaliyah's arms around Asad's, the first thing which came in her mind was "maybe he likes to be touched by her unlike me".

In the process Zoya dug her nails in Rishab's hand.

Rishab was looking at Asad and Aaliyah when they were approaching them. Feeling her nails, he looked at her and said, "wait for few more hours sweetheart. Its just a matter of one day".

Hearing this the reality hit her badly. "he will touch her" she felt like dieing even while thinking of those words, forget about what will happen when it will actually happen. She in Rishab's arms'

"did he just say that? DID HE JUST SAY THAT?" he thought'

His blood started boiling immediately. The thought of Zoya in Rishab's arms and without her clothes he shot and angry look towards both of them' he fisted his finger and was ready to punch that man. "He just cannot touch my Zoya" he thought. "he just cannot"' "she is mine"' "and he dare not touch her"' "how dare he think so cheaply"' and Zoya?

He saw her all nervous but still holding Rishab's hand. He felt disgusted. He was about to spat out when he heard dadi announcing about their ring ceremony.

the two brides were guided by the two handsome grooms on stage. Asad and Zoya stole glances at each other. Did not know how to react to this uneasy situation.

Dadi handed over the rings to Asad and Zoya.

After a brief moment it was Zoya's turn to slid the ring in Rishab's finger and make him his fiance. With heavy heart, she put the ring in his finger, looking down not wanting to look at him. Asad felt a tug inside his stomach when he saw the ring being slid in Rishab's finger by none other than Zoya. But inside he did not know why he was a little happy that Rishab was not the first person to whom she slid the ring.

His chain of thoughts broke after hearing Rishab's voice, "Zoya! Yeh kya? Tumne to pehle se hi ek ring pehni hui hai".

Asad gazed his mother's ring in her finger and felt happy that now Rishab cannot slid his ring in her ring finger as he knew that the ring is too tight to come out.

Zoya remained quiet, still looking down.

"Koi baat nahi beta us angoothi ko kholke pehna do" nani said (no problem son, open that ring and make her wear your ring)

Zoya suddenly felt nervous. She did not want to open that ring at any cost and definitely not by Rishab. Without looking at Rishab she looked at Asad who was standing behind Rishab.

Rishab held the ring and struggled to open it. But it was just too tight to come out. When it did not come out, he tried to pull it harder'

"aah!" Zoya cried in pain.

If the situation permitted Asad would have killed Rishab for forcing like that onZoya.

"Please leave me Rishab. This is not coming out. Aur kitna dard do ge?"

Asad was about to walk towards Rishab and grab his collar seeing a tiny tear which formed at the corner of her eyes, when he heard "then why did you wear it in that finger Zoya?

"Its her choice what she wants to wear and where she wants to wear Rishab. Waise bhi I don't think sliding it in the other finger will reduce her love for you".

Zoya shot a look towards Arnav, "did he just say reduce my love for Samrat? Cant he just see how much I love him? How can he say that in front of the entire guest? He is very well aware of the fact that I don't like Rishab and I feel nothing about him then why? Why all the time he never leaves a chance to make things difficult for me?"

"It was a mistake Rishu. I am sorry" Zoya said exchanging her left palm with the right palm and shot an angry look to Asad.

"did she just say it was a mistake? Mistake? Me sliding the ring in her finger was a mistake? Really Zoya? Fine. Now just wait and watch.

With that he started opening his plaster.

In the meantime Rishab slid the ring in her right hand's ring finger.

It was now Asad's turn. He held Aaliyah's hand and slid the ring. The crowd burst out clapping and cheering his fiance. Zoya just looked away not able to see Asad and Aaliyah standing hand in hand. And the very fact was that he just made Aaliyah his official fiance.

"Asad! Give me your hand".

Asad gave her his left hand and Aaliyah almost screamed.

She was about to faint when Asad held her in his arms.

Zoya came running hearing her scream and held her.

"what happened Zoya are you ok?"

"Zoooya he is hurt". She said pointed her finger.

Zoya saw the open wound and questioned Asad through her eyes.

Asad steadied Aaliyah and ordered her to slid the ring in that finger only. He was just desperate now. He somehow wanted Aaliyah to slid the ring in his left hand finger.

"I cant Asad. I cant hurt you more"

"Listen to me Aaliyah, just do as I say".

"I have given the right to you only to put the ring"

"but Asad"

"Aaliyah just do it. I want this ring to cover this ugly wound".

Zoya was shocked...ugly wound?" she just could not hold back her tears and ran towards Rishab and hugged him infront of the whole crowd.

While Asad's eye traveled towards her running figure he was too shocked to see Zoya in Rishab's arms.

"SLID IT NOW" Asad ordered.

Zoya clutched rishab all the more hearing the authoritative voice which she thought was only for her. But now everything related to him will be only for Aaliyah.

"I cant Asad. Aaliyah started sobbing badly".

Dadi exactly knew that it was time for her to intervene now.

"Asad beta koi baat nahi, let her slid it in your right finger. Waise bhi it hardly matters no? few minutes back you only explained.

"Dadi par?"

"I am sure Aaliyah will love you the most. And exchanging ring is just for making it official that the girl is now booked by you. just like Zoya is now Rishab's.

Hearing the very line "Zoya is now Rishab's" Asad did not protest much. It seemed like everything was coming to an end. He gave his right arm to let Aaliyah slid the ring.

Next

Chapter Seven

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 9 years ago
finally u updated thanq so much..
so beautifully written..loved it...love ..jealousy.. pain... it has all...
I thought ki engagement nahi hoga.. 😭 😭
mistake n ugly wound.. these 2 words made them 2 get engaged 2 others
pls clear d misunderstandings soon..n Get them married..
continue soon
Edited by Amulya9 - 10 years ago