That's the reason Why I Love Kunal :)

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's Episode is worth watching..Just loved it...everyone is so damn good..the way Piddi was trying to make atmosphere light by his antics..KD,Kiya scenes held so deep meaning..they were so good..Panchi and her mom convo..treat to watch..BUT,BUT ,BUT the main raeson of my post is just one person Kunall Khulbhushan Jaisingh..

Yup,That's the reason why I just Love and  adore My Kunal so much...Today's episode  belong to him only...I just love the way he nailed it today..Be its his expressions,his dialogue delivery,his postures...everything is just bang on...The way he was crying..Awiiee ..he blame himself for all this...My Poor innocent soul..the way he cried..his dialogues ..everything shows how pure soul he is..and that confrontation with Maya...I AM SPEECHLESS...right from the way he entered in room,close that damn door...his dialogues ..his desperation to save his friends..he just want his friends to be out with this mess...uske saath kuch bhi ho he didn't even care,...and when he bend down on his knees...MY BABY...he was looking so innocent...Just like a small baby...I hated that maya so much that time...how could she do that to my baby...And then the way My man make her realize her mistake...the last dialogue..I pity you...Kunal ,My man...I just fell in love with u all over again...I am so proud to be your fan and you just give me one more reason to do the same..

PS: Everyone here knows how much I love Kunal's smile but today his tears   make me so proud of him...I so want more scenes like this in future...Today I am feeling like a mother,jiske baby ne top kiya ho..😳..Kunal is Best...PERIOD
Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail

aure aaj ke baad toh I fell in love with him all over again😳
rabitaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

aure aaj ke baad toh I fell in love with him all over again😳

me too 😉

s2singh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's kunal performance was 👍🏼
I am happy for u all🤗
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet yaa...my thoughts match yours word to word
Ranveer's character graph has been the best in the show..right from the jerk to this matured individual..that flitting casanova to this one woman man...n this growth s matched by Kunal's growth in acting..love n respect for him...

Loved the way he was everything from vulnerable guilty emotional to up-front ready to take the entire onus till the point being jailed n then spoke sense to her too..

Me all fida over kunal n Ranveer all over again...

N haan that rahi scene was bliss... love the way they understand each other completely

Amazing day with pal pic,, nonu,, rahi scene n smriti ka edit...lovely
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2singh

Today's kunal performance was 👍🏼

I am happy for u all🤗

yupp Smriti

Today he just nailed it👏

proud to be his fan🤗
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha02

Geet yaa...my thoughts match yours word to word

Ranveer's character graph has been the best in the show..right from the jerk to this matured individual..that flitting casanova to this one woman man...n this growth s matched by Kunal's growth in acting..love n respect for him...

Loved the way he was everything from vulnerable guilty emotional to up-front ready to take the entire onus till the point being jailed n then spoke sense to her too..

Me all fida over kunal n Ranveer all over again...

N haan that rahi scene was bliss... love the way they understand each other completely

Amazing day with pal pic,, nonu,, rahi scene n smriti ka edit...lovely

yupp roomie
u said it so right

as we already discussed

our RV is the only character in TBP who grown like anything

and Kunal...well jo bhi kahun kam hai

the day is indeed perfect with so much happiness 

*Touchwood*

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kunal its is his career best scene & Geetu u would be proud of being Kunal fan.
niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn I need to watch asap. I had given up on the show thanks to the biased nature of the CVs but I have to watch this epi going by ur post. And its actually not a surprise-Kunal excels at such high emotional scenes. I know he loves doing comedy but he is at his best in such scenes. Cant wait to watch :D
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveukisha

Kunal its is his career best scene & Geetu u would be proud of being Kunal fan.

you said it so right
he indeed rockedd today

and I am toh on cloud nine
Mauhhh