-.serendipity.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tsuchi

Aww 'bhaiya's gf'...hmm...y antu goes to meet raghu???πŸ˜‰

exciting to read...pls pls pls...update soonπŸ˜›

nice CS..anjali is raghu's 5 yrs sis..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yes bhaiya's girlfriend πŸ˜†
You'll find out why she went to meet him! 
update coming in a bit! πŸ˜ƒ

And you'll find out the reason for the age difference as well soon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: liana2304

Thxs for the PM.

Waiting eagerly πŸ˜Š

No problem!

Originally posted by: abhiyaswaron

lovely kiret !!! Raghu and Antara both lost their senses.. πŸ˜³

Thank you! 

Glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: richurachna

awww lovely update and and precap

Thank you! 

Glad you liked it! 
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Yes bhaiya's girlfriend πŸ˜†
You'll find out why she went to meet him! 

And you'll find out the reason for the age difference as well soon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

is anjali his step sis?😊
waiting for update!

Originally posted by: Tsuchi

is anjali his step sis?😊
waiting for update!

You'll find out soon! And it's coming! πŸ˜ƒ
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow kiret lovely precap
Anjali mus antara as raghus gf
well she soon will be
pls cont asap

Originally posted by: honeybees22

wow kiret lovely precap

Anjali mus antara as raghus gf
well she soon will be
pls cont asap

That's what Anjali thinks! πŸ˜†

Stay tuned! About to update in a bit! 

Chapter 5

We had reached Toronto much later than we had expected. It was almost nightfall when we reached. It wasn't that far but we had somehow managed to get a flat tire on the way. It had taken a long time to fix so we had to get another taxi.

The taxi driver dropped us off at Raghu's house. "Why do I have to be here?" I ask. "I'll take you to where your car was," he says, walking towards his car. "Why should I trust you? You don't trust me? You don't even tell me anything. Just so you know, not everything revolves around you. There are other people in this world as well and unlike you, we have feelings. Raghu, I could have died yesterday for all I know and you won't tell me what happened. I need to know what happened Raghu. It's my life too," I say. "Get in the car," he says. "No," I say. "Not until you tell me why. Give me a reason to trust you. Give me a reason and I promise you I won't ask any questions." No matter how badly I wanted the answers to my questions, if he wanted me to trust him, he had to give me a reason.

"You know what, just forget about this. Sorry I even tried to help you," he says. "I'm going," I say and storm away. I was still new to the city and now I was regretting not taking Raghu's help. I look around for any signs of familiar territory but find nothing. I consider going back to Raghu's house. It starts raining and I make my decision to go back to Raghu's house.

I ring the doorbell, completely soaked from the rain and a little girl opens the door. "Who are you?" she asks innocently. "Is Raghu here?" I ask in return. "Maybe, but that depends on who you are. Are you Bhaiya's girlfriend?" "Umm..." I say, not sure how to respond. "Bhaiya, bhaiya your girlfriend is here!" she says running into the house. "Anjali, stop it. And what do you mean by girlfriend?" Raghu says, coming down the stairs. She points to me and says, " Look there!"

I smile slightly but Raghu's angry stare wipes that smile off of my face. " Ok, thank you Anjali. Go play now, Ok?" he says, sending her away. As she runs away, Raghu walks up to me. "I swear I didn't say anything," I say. " So you're back. Couldn't make it without me, could you?" he asks, leaning against the door. "Raghu, who is it?" I hear someone say. I look to where the voice came from and see a middle-aged woman. "Oh, who's this?" she asks upon seeing me. "A friend from university," he says. "Well, why are you standing out there? Come inside. Look at you, you're all wet from the rain," she says. "No it's ok," I say. "Beta, come in. Raghu, take her upstairs and give her a towel and something to change into before she catches a cold." "No really, it's ok." "Beta please, it's for your own good." I agree and go up the stairs behind Raghu.

"Here," he says handing me a towel. "I'll get something for you to change into." I move in front of the mirror, drying my hair with the towel. I look around the room, carefully observing everything. It was a plain room, not much decoration or colour. I see only one picture on the dresser. I pick it up and look closely. In the picture there was a young boy, which I was pretty sure was Raghu, with a small puppy. He was smiling. He looked so adorable. This meant that he hadn't always such a khadoos, but what had made him so?

I put the picture down and resume drying my hair while thinking about the possible reasons of him being such a khadoos. I look in the mirror and see Raghu looking at me from the door. My eyes travelled to meet his and I just stood there looking at him. He walked closer to me and I kept looking at him, unable to take my eyes off of him.

"Here," he says, handing me some clothes. I take them, my eyes still glued to his. He looks into my eyes with an even more intent look and I look away, feeling that my eyes may betray what I want to hide. I look down to what he handed me. It was a t-shirt and a pair of sweatsand it looked like they were his clothes. "You want me to wear this?" I ask. "It's your only option. If you want to wear it, then wear it or you can stay in these wet clothes," he says. I look down at my clothes; they were soaked from the rain. "Fine," I say.

I wait for him to leave. "You can go now," I say. "Yeah," he says and leaves. I quickly change into the clothes that he had given me, grateful for the fact that I got a chance to get out of those gross clothes. I walk out of the room and bump into Raghu again. "Why are you always in my way?" I ask, irritated. "Come downstairs, mom wants to talk to you," he says and goes down the stairs, expecting me to follow. I sigh but follow him. I had come here to ask for his help and now I had gotten more than I had been expecting.

"Yes aunty," I say as I walk into the kitchen. "Antara, that's your name right?" she asks. "Yes," I say. "Come here," she says. I walked into the kitchen and saw a boy standing next to Raghu. He seemed a year or two younger then Raghu. "The rain is getting worse outside beta. It's not safe for you to be going at this time," she says. "I should be getting back though. I just came to talk to Raghu," I say. "If you really want to go, then go, but I wouldn't want you to be going on your own especially in this weather," she says. I look out the window and see that it was indeed really bad outside. "If you're insisting this much, I might as well stay," I say. I look at Raghu. His expression hasn't changed from the last time I looked at him. He was still angry and his look makes me wonder if I would regret my decision of staying here.

"Antara, come have something to eat," Aunty says, coming to Anjali and I. We were playing with some of her dolls. "I'm sure you must be hungry." I hadn't eaten for so long. "Sure, Anjali come, lets go eat," I say. She was such a cute little kid and we were starting to get along. We sat down at the table together. I was introduced to the rest of Raghu's family. There was his dad and his cousin, Raj, the guy that I had seen earlier. Raghu came down and sat next to me. Thankfully nothing interesting happened during dinner. We had a small conversation regarding our work at university but nothing else. His family was really nice.

"BG, will you sleep with me tonight?" Anjali asks as we finish dinner. "BG? What's that?" I ask. "Bhaiya's girlfriend!" she says, excitedly. "Girlfriend?" Aunty asks as she comes back to pick the dishes up from the table. "Anjali, you sit here, I'll be back. Aunty, I'll help you," I say picking up some of the bowls.

"Aunty, Anjali just... I mean, we're just friends," I say as I follow her into the kitchen. "It's ok, Anjali is a little kid, she'll say anything. And are you sure you want to stay with Anjali tonight? I could get Raj to move out of the guestroom for tonight if you want," she says. "It's fine, I don't mind. I've always wanted a little sister," I say. "Alright, I'll go arrange the room. Would you mind taking care of Anjali for a bit?" she asks. "Yeah sure," I say and go back to where Anjali was. She had fallen asleep by the time I got back so I picked her up and walked up the stairs.

As I walked up, I saw some pictures in the hallway. I saw a large picture where there was a baby Raghu but the people with him weren't his parents that I had met. Why would that be here?

"Anjali's room is there." I turn around and see Raghu behind me. He points to the room down the hall. "Raghu, this picture," I say pointing behind me. "What about it?" he asks. "Who are those people?" "Shouldn't matter to you. If you won't take Anjali then I will," he says, about to take Anjali from me. "No, it's ok, I'll take her," I say and walk to the room. What was that all about? I find Aunty in the room and put Anjali down on her bed. I decided to ask Aunty about that picture. "Aunty, who are those people? I noticed them in quite a few pictures but the big one at the end, near Raghu's room, why is it there?" I ask.

"Those people, they're Raghu's parents."

Precap: A bit more about Raghu's past and maybe some romance. 

A/N: Curious now, aren't you? πŸ˜† I tried to make it as long as possible! Hope you all liked it! You'll be getting a bit more on Raghu in the next update! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago