Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally.. Finished all d chapys!
Wow!!! What a wonderful journey!!
Just loved this Arnav a bit more than our sankadevi !!
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congozz 4 d new thread🥳
missed me😳
brilliant updates👏
ASR's anger godd i totally lovedd ttt😎
it makes him moree hawttt☺️
if d killer comes n front of him he would've burned him for sureee😎
poor khushi
and d forest part was of FB na
*running to read d nxt part*

this s for d current update😳
wowww Arshi friends😉
and jus loveed d convo between Arshi😃
and d flashback part was awesomeee👏
continue soonish⭐️
waiting for d nxt part eagerly⭐️
Sindhuramakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful story with a supersonic love. 
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I am replying to all those questions which were important to answer, as per IF rule, spamming thread is not allowed, so I only answered those question, which were important

Any other quires you can scrap or PM me for sure

And Thanks to all who took their time out to comment, below this post, means in next post, you will get yours Answer

LOVE
KBS
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsarun

Oh! Arshi took step for their lost Lovely..
I can't more happy than this.
Headche is taking toll me but I must say, I really enjoyed it.
It diverted my mind which I want now!
Sigh!
Khushi is flowing in her feelings and Arnav.
Aap bas Khushi ke saath rahiye Dammit!
Hmmm... I think My guess will be right somewhere.. Isn't it?
Veer is not what it looks like...
Shyam and Anjali... Well this is 2nd fiction, I am liking their relationship and respects too.
Daiyaa Ho!
Take Care :)

Yes Shyam is a positive character in this FF... for a change

I was bored of seeing Shyam only as villein... NO only Shyam has feeling for Anjali... but let see
😆

Originally posted by: jas0308

awesome update
so khushi didnt remember anything.. no prob.. atleast they become friends again!!
anjali and shyam.. kuch toh hai. dono ke beech
loved the falshback!! 😳
loved how khushi's parents were hovering over her.. poor khushi.. was missing her arnav 😉
hmmm.. family investigation.. lol. my doubt Veer!!! ;-P
continue soon

Not only you everyone is doubting veer only😛

Originally posted by: 1987Trisha

very nice update...

you again forgot to PM meee😭
she knows they are connected to each other...

Oh shit I am so sorry for not Pming you, I will keep it in mind next time

Originally posted by: honey-sweety

That was excellent update...

Glad that Kushi finding solence in Arnav's presence...

Arnav and Khushi always found solace in each other

that why Arnav and Khushi Hamesha 😊

Originally posted by: lalarukh

awesome update...i loved the story loads...khushi and arnav friend's again...that is superb...she feel safe with him...hyeee loved the kiss from flash back...they both loved each other ...lovedthe way garima shashi buaji showed concern towards khushi...they all r cool...but our hero is the best...hmm so now family is under check too...wt is with anjali and shyam ...i mean veer is good but...wt was that hug and all...me taking it wrong or waki hee kuch wrong hay between the two...

so u saying get ready for thriller but i thought u going to make us ready for their love making...hehehe...anyways loved the update kaju :)

Love making is on its way, as I said there are many more things to reveal in this story, I don't want to rush Arnav and Khushi, I want to show readers about the real depth of feeling that Arnav has for Khushi

Originally posted by: Meem01

This is awesome!

Lill sad bz I thought Khushi might remember a tiny bit!

anyway bt happy that Arnav giving their love another chance!

I dnt know why bt I doubt Veer!!

Thnx for pm! Eager to read what will happen next!

I know you expected Khushi to remember everything, well it will finish the story than, I want them to fall in love once again, but as I have wrote that Khushi body and mind is protecting her that why blocking her past memory, but that doesn't mean she will never get her memory back, she will

Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

Yes arnav loves his sankadevi very madly..and ya we too loves that crazy gal

And khushi loves to spend her entire time with her new best friend her laad governor ASR..ofcourse we would die tooo

Can't wait for the arshi flash back in complete to reveal

But their. Cute yet passionate smooch was heavenly

yes we do love our SD a lot, she was unique wasn't she?😆

Originally posted by: SobtiFanShree

pinky promise ki bacchi, what wasthis, no secrets revealed

ulta mera dimag aur bhi gol-gol ghum raha hai :P

cont. asap re

loved the update btw :P

Hawww tera dimag sidha kab tha re shree, 😆

friend ho toh tere jaise, i love u re

Originally posted by: NidhiNev

Khushi's restlessness for Arnav, to see him, to hear his voice, which gave her peace.. and Payal teasing her without voicing it...

Haaye Buaji you nailed it... Babua, bahut prem karat hou na sankadevi se ! ... Jao... An embarrassed, blushing Arnav ... With a genuine smile yes i do he said, but only after Buaji had left.

Damn ACP called up and asked for permission for background check of Arnav's family members !? But in a way its good. Atleast some kindda clue they may find !

Anjali be careful ! Riding in two boats, not a very good idea !

Actually till now Anjali have no feeling for Shyam, his feelings are one sided but let the story proceed, you will many more shades of the characters, I promise

Originally posted by: koisk

Hey love the way the story is proceedig,Love if khushi can regain her memory but before that  i would like her to fall in love all over again with arnav and also i want arnav to realise the extant of his mistake and the damage it has done to their relation. 

We have only read the one sided story, agree that Arnav was at fault, but you are yet to know about the depth of his feeling for Khushi

Originally posted by: thiyamappy

Thank u for the pm n update. one of the ff which I really look fwd . pinky promise..damn sweet sound just like Khushi innocence.

oh pinky promise... I say this whenever I promise someone anything

and thanx and I hope u keep reading

Originally posted by: saruni0109

Wow that was an awsm update, oh my my that friendship wala convo jst cool. awsm dear i jst enjoyd it alot thank u waiting eagrly to read d next part, i i promise i wl give long comment *pinky promise* ;)

Hey calm down, I trust you buddy

I will update soon pinky promise from my side too

Originally posted by: sohara

Lovely!

The trust for Arnav has already started to building inside Khushi. The inhibition between them is evanescing gradually. She also is longing to see him, that's why she is getting eager to join office.
Arnav had become too alert. He doesn't want to take a chance. After all it's the matter with Khushi or moreover she has been attacked twice.
The FB part was cute and hot.
 Looking forward for the next chapter.

Thanks sohra it means a lot😆

well why sweety😲

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

AAre wah mast update

arnav protecting khushi..i loved it
gadhi pechle comment ka reply vi nahi diya😡
ab iska de dena🤢
90 likes ko 2 baki hain
waiting for consummation eagerly😳😳

Le le tere comment ka reply de diya... haaye, sab kuch hot hot chahiye na, aree don't worry love making scene on its way😆

Originally posted by: Pdrover

Came across this story and been reading it since yesterday, loving it.

hey hey new reader😃

Originally posted by: ZANADI

so khushi still don't remeber 

but they became friends

that's good

waiting for the trill😉

READ MY WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

Thrill is on its way😃

Originally posted by: amfashionista

Awesome update.

loved it.
Khushi did n't get her memory back.
BG checks up for Raizadas. Yaar..! its getting more interesting.
will be waiting for another update.

I assure u that it will be more interesting pinky promise

Originally posted by: canvasdreamz

Anothr gr8 chapter..thanx for the PM kaju 😊
oh no..all my hopes crashed...khushi doesnt remember a thing 😭
the silver lining...she found her new best frnd in Arnv.she must have felt something during her unconscious state which made her realise that Arnv is connected to her past and will alws be there for her in future..the new found trust that she bestowed upon Arnv is the beginning of a new journey for their love...they will create new memories hopefully that will fade away the pain of their past..

Abt the flashback..so little so less...hv to wait for the nxt update 😕😕 but will that cover it? keeping my fingers crossed 😳
plz update jaldise...

I know last update disappointed a lot, coz many of my friends though that Khushi would regain her memory, but a simple hit will not do any good, as I had mentioned that her system is protecting her, she is still weak, but that doesn't mean that she will never remember any thing, when the times come, it will be till thn enjoy Rabba ve😉

Originally posted by: bhaktiii

Finally.. Finished all d chapys!
Wow!!! What a wonderful journey!!
Just loved this Arnav a bit more than our sankadevi !!

I like Arnav this way only, this is a positive story, so no worries ARSHI will be together HAMESHA😊

Originally posted by: aishu3003

congozz 4 d new thread🥳

missed me😳
brilliant updates👏
ASR's anger godd i totally lovedd ttt😎
it makes him moree hawttt☺️
if d killer comes n front of him he would've burned him for sureee😎
poor khushi
and d forest part was of FB na
*running to read d nxt part*

this s for d current update😳
wowww Arshi friends😉
and jus loveed d convo between Arshi😃
and d flashback part was awesomeee👏
continue soonish⭐️
waiting for d nxt part eagerly⭐️

Yes that jungle part was from FB, where Khushi was attacked due to which she had lost her memory & thanks for this awesome comment 😃

oKBSo thumbnail

CREDIT TO: HK90 *thanks preet*

PROOF READ BY CHEESEMAD

NOTE
I am the sole holder of this story, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.

THANKS TO:

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:
 anisikhaswetharajsbaby2012amee991Aishvina123gadswtruep123PammydeedeFabdollammuuzzrethkumartrvia1432matilda.sarunShahSAIRjasbinIshitasweetythiyamappykaty185canvasdreamzcrazyforupran28671itsme92ambi08lavanya.lavsNavjotSMehreenAlipromi16sangeethbalanaj84taj2012padhooArchu61anjali2427TaujooMadihaMeem01vibhutilshiv456lovebarun...-MKM-misscutegirlshipra.aquapinku_khushiNidhiNevanithabalaramsaruni01091987Trishaawsome_aviSindhuramakrishcrazyqueenneha2013gjdukeesamoeMDTharunPdroverarnie002BarMeenamfashionistanano123sirivalli.tNeha.ASmadhu1210shruti46rawsDaisyHoneyyeshyeshnanilu_sarunholicravalisharma06sutapasarbabhomfareeanarshihajranu1017suwinlove.piyalisathyaishameena671gmskkinjalcp87sanluvugarshi_sushkoiskvarsha2KDamus5mwepsuji5sfghfjZANADIJaveria3991HappytwinkleAnjuRishhoney-sweetyNickysweetstarsarunranogillHumayra..Jyoti..jisachetna19pup03misscrazyfanfffan123saima4744priasweetzafi--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiangeldream14phillips_2909lalarukhAnupamaJY-Xpress-SobtiFanShreejas0308soharaBarun_Gfcheesemadaishu3003dumas

This chapter is important for you all to know about the depth of feeling that Arnav have for Khushi

28. MINE

Whole chapter shifted to BLOG ... for security reasons

New Readers please PM or scrap me for my blog address, or simply go to my >>>DASHBOARD and Then Check my >>>>> HOMEPAGE ADDRESS 

THIRD CHAPTER OF RAW POSSESSIVE PASSION

PLEASE PRESS THE   BUTTON

LOVE
KBS

Edited by kajribarunsobti - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
wow awesome update...i loved the flash back...arnav singh raizada nervous thats a breaking news indeed...hehehe...loved it the way u have shown both side eager same time nervous...aweee arnav gave saree to her ...he is sweet heart...uff this karan is real hell thing...arnav is surrounding by so many enemies ...now sana is also going to AR...all after these poor souls...hope for the best as h.o.p.e says hold on pain ends...loved it kaju ...u r awesome girl
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Asom updt karan chrctr confusing me is he postv or ngtv flashback is lovly its prov hw arnv lov kushi
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved d update 
d story is becoming
more nd more interesting 😃
pls update soon 😊

;d]

annulvak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will comment later!