Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Nice post. Agree with both good nd and bad points. I've been watching this show without missing even the repeats, so what i understood about Paro's character is nicely put by one

Nainasharma

Paro is a more of a positive kind of person.. Some people cant take tension  They want or you can say seek happiness and peace  in very small things.. So she is happy that way.. After all trauma shes gone through  now she is getting peace in them..

And to your question.. I saw paro's change of expression when they told her about sisters.. But  you cant show FBs in all scenes .. It will take away the beauty from that very particular scene..Same goes. with the letter scence as well..  There she is feeling the pain of young Rudra. But she is paro .. Who is unconditional, and unselfish by nature.. which makes her different from other person/ girl..

This is definitely not Stockholm syndrome, Paro still hates him and calls him Jallad and is going on with this marriage drama just to protect her loved ones as she is by nature unselfish and unconditional.
Yes, the cv's could have shown some of Paro's feelings about her friend and sister in the last while she was lying on the bed, that would have been definitely apt there and the viewers would connect with Paro more.
Edited by Malini1 - 10 years ago
kaykay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Erika1

Exactly, it is not Stockholm syndrome 😆

One of the girls just saw a movie, and though they would use the term here, nothing wrong with that, as she has shared her opinion but its an inaccurate conclusion at the same time, and thus also proving the tm post that they need to show some emotions as reminder to the audience just to let it sink in... or next we know she will start developing love for him a classic case of SS.

It is clear to me that this is not the case. She still tries to keep her identity (which is one of the reason way I am saying that we need to see some more of her inner turmoil), knows her own mind, she doesn't defend him but rather said out of the two evils she trust him the most, she sympathize with the little boy that lost his mother not the grown man, the bsd whom she thinks is a murderer/butcher and says so at every opportunity so how can it be SS.

I agree completely...they have to show paro's inner turmoil...in what way is their choice ...but it need to be communicated to the viewers.