Thanking Sapna di (Star's mesage added)

~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone

Guess what...there is a very evil..i mean cute and sweet member who has helped all and especially .in memeber alot!! When we all heard about the merger pretty much no one on .in agreed...we thought that we would all be lost here...but she was the one who kept on saying "no guys we can do this if we move as a team". Then she started posting in Chat Clubs section here and a couple of us moved here. Most of us that are here today are only coz of her.

Any guesses yet...to who it is?

Well let me tell u more about her sweetness...she is an SM who helps take care of a whole bunch of GD sections...most of the GD sections viewbie's PM her about any of their problems. And no matter how busy she is..she replies to PMs...

When If .in got inactive she helped in making it active again, when ppl were getting bored and left she sent them links to posts so they come back, and when ppl decided to leave she did anything to get them back. 😊

She spends alot of time making IF fun for us, i bet u she has been married to all the actors atleast once, she makes Chit chat section fun by linking ppl up with others without them even knowing it, she makes ppl have kids, and she makes Nug everyone's father.

What is strange is that when we were on .in she won the award for IF's Don, and IF Jhaansi Ki Rani at the same time..seems impossible but is true.

She feels that she is sweetest person on earth, but ppl who r on her "bugging list" dont think that at all...

Well guys i am pretty sure that u all know who i am talking about...she is none other than my very own sister Sapna di...👏👏

Thats right guys, i see her at home...and its not like she doesnt love what she does for IF, but watching her do it all makes me very proud of her...she never complains but always does alot of work for IF...so we r all here today to Thank Sapna di for all her bugging, all her Jokes, and most important all her hard work...

Here are a couple of sweet messages that some of ur very good friends have written for u..

Star (Star_on_Earth)

"Hi sapna…jus wanna say thanks dear for all that u have done for me…n for being a special friend that u r… we may not be the best of buddies now but I know if I ever need ny help….i cud count on u…and know that u'll never say no… that's the best part bout u.... no matter how long the list of ur friends is…u never disappoint anyone….. and u are always there for each one of them….  that's the reason why i don't mind saying that u r sweet…coz u really are…  and not only for friends…. but for others as well…be it a new member or anyone else…..

ya I must also admit…there was a time…when I did not find u on cc…n I really missed ur posts… the bugging thing gets a new dimension every time u reply on it….. something which I enjoy tooo….

What more can I say…..be the way u r dear….coz u r too good urself… n ya…as its always me who ve asked u for help….lemme tell u …..if ever there's anything that I cud do for u….do let me know…. It wud be my pleasure…..

Btw…u r not a bad sis too…anji making this post for u…is a proof of  that…"____________________________________ ____

Angel wings

~A bunch of thanks for you dear for lending a helping hands when ever I need!! Thank you for being so wonderful!!Thank you for being my friend!!*hugzzz*~

bollycrazy

lol Thank uuuu for everything u do for us sapna di!!!! ur awesome as a person, mod and friend!!! n veryyy sweetttt too!!! 😆😉luve uuu lotss!!!🤗

Taru di (sweet_Sapna)

?@ ? A Always Funny
?
?@@@ ? B Beautiful Personality
C Common Interests
D Delightfully Entertaining
.((''-"'""-'''))E Exciting Person
-)@@@@@@(F Fashionable
/@-'(o _ o)@\G Good Taste
\@@-( 0 )@@/@ "H Happy Times Together
__'-....._'='_...-'__@I Intelligent Person
-/';?'?'?@?'?'? ; 9;;'\J Jolly Laughter
-\_))@@''?''@@((_/K Kind
?.@@@@@@ 288;-.?L Listens Well
-'?.@@@?@@-. ?'@M Makes Jokes
-/-'?.@@@@?'-\N Never Mean or Cruel
_\__\'?.@.?'/_/_O Original
-(((___)_'?'_(___)))? P People Person
Q Quality Time ?
R Real Person
*) S Secret Keeper
?•??) ??? T Terrific Sense of Humor
(?• (?•' *U Understanding ?!
??? V Very Special
??? W Works Hard ???
??? X Xciting Person ???
??? Y You Are The Best ?? SAPNA👏

Swati di (Preity*Zinta)

Heyy Sapna,

Thanks for being soo actively involed with IF and making it a great place to be! You've always been so active and so helpful in many many ways. We couldn't have done it without you!!!

And thanks for always helping me whenever I needed help. Your the greatest!

Saira (Anon)

Sapna,

You have been an amazing friend to me and we have had so many good times at .in bugging each other over numerous lads.😳

As well as being an amazing friend, you hard work as a Moderator gave you the truly deserved position at SM.

Your amazing and dedicated work has not gone un-noticed and we love you all for it. 😛 Sapna you are amazing person and a wonderful friend. 

Just seeing your dedication at.com and making endless posts, is awesome seeing as you are busy with Uni.

Sapna, you truly are an Awesome person,

Luv u lots, even though you bug me loads,😆

Luv Saira (anon)

Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Sapppuuuu !!! 🤗Thank you , from all the members of IF for being one of teh most dedicated moderators we have. You're doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work...love you !!

Eisha

-Pinky-

hey Sapna!!
thank you so much for making our forum so active and keeping all us .in members together.you put in so much hard work and dedication to make i-f a fun place and i really admire you for that!!!apparently whenever i have a problem i just have to be nice to you and call you "sweet" to let my browser sign me in at i-f and i hate to admit but it kind of worked actually lolz always be the sweet person and the great friend you are!
luv ya
Pinky

Rimi di (Samir_Soni)

What you do for the forum:

annoy the members

annoy the admin

flood with your spam posts

link one with several people

make up families, babies

create havoc

and......................................................... ........................

make IF more fun.

Thank you for being there for us. You are a good friend and a good person. Always stay as you are. Don't change no matter what happens.

WE Love you Sapna.

Amanda (Bollywoodcrazed)

Thanks for all you do on I-F Sapna, your work is really appreciated

- Mandy

Sajid (Sujalthegreat)

"You have always been a golden star in our lives. You have done so much for us that even the word appreciation is too small to thank you"

____________________________________________________________ _____

Tanaz di

Dear Shaitan Sapna (you are not sweet, so dont argue ), you are a wonderful and hardworking person and i would really like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing so much on the forum (though NOT for the shaadi wala post )

Love you loads, T.

____________________________________________________________ ______

Sapna keep it up...........i just love active people...........regards

vinu's

Message from Anu (Ananya)

Sapna di! Hmm.. where should I start? Sapna di, yu're prolly the most helpful && caring person on IF! Seriously, yu're always there to help all the members. Like yu're the reason why I'm on IF today. Thanksz a lot for everything! & yu're not evil =P

??Ananya

Message from Nug (Kal-el)

I would like to say thanks to you sapna for first getting me to be more active in the if, for becoming my friend and helping me make loadsof friends on here, i want to thank you for taking time out to answer my queries and my pm's all the time. For making me a bugging expert like you even though no one can compare to you "bugging master"😉

Thank you for everything you have done on here since i joined and for giving me the job of being viewbie in sports section.

take care. xXx

Lots of love Kal-el (nug)

Sehrish (Sweethoney06)

Hey, Sapna! Though I haven't known you for that long, but for however long I have known you I have come to know one thing that your a really great person😃! You are helpful, kind, and a wonderful person! You have made me smile when I was sad on some days, through your posts or just chatting you have made my day.😊 You are really a great person! Stay the same as you are now, and always keep smiling and be happy😃!Cheers and hugs to our friendship🤗🤗!!

Love, Sehrish😊

Anjali (Amisra)

Hey Sapu jaan,

Thank you soooooooo very much sweetie for all that you have done, are doing, and will do in the future. It's really great to have someone so special and sweet as yourself helping us out in most of our GD sections. You do an awesome job at everything!!👏👏👏 You are one talented kid!! (or maybe not a kid anymore😉) You deserve it all alone girl....excellent Super Moderator ji!👏👏👏

And on top of that, you are the best friend anyone can ever ask for. Always there through the thick and thin of a relationship, always there to support your friends. I gotta say, I am one lucky girl to have a friend (and a Cheliji😉) like you.

Keep it up dear!👏

Love Always,

Anjali

Jassica (Miss Candy)

Dear Sapna,

You must be wondering what all the fuss is about. 😳 Well, it's about u. You have been a great Mod and an awsome friend as well. You were there to help us always. So I would like to thank you for all ur help. You helped us with or techo problems as well as out of our confused modes.😆 Thank you for encouraging us in what we do. Thank you for taking time for others.

In few words "U r one heck of a great person!"😃

P.S. I only bug the ones I love.😉

~Jessica~

____________________________________________________________ ____

From *Dels* 

A very big thanks to you for all the support you have given me! I don't know what I would have done without you. Actually, I was completely lost when I first saw my page. But I knew i could always ask you for help! Be always there for me and I am sure I can rely on you whenever I need help! Thank you🤗

_ ____________________________________________________________ _____

From Azzy (Tearrops)

Sapna is a mix of sweet and annoying. Sapna would not be Sapna if she was just one of those and we love that about her. She's a very down to earth SM. She's always there and willing to help everyone out which is so sweet of her but then again she always thinks up new topics at the chit-chat section to bug her favourite people, which as you may have guessed, is very annoying.

With such a sweet and annoying SM, one does not know what to do with her but she very well knows what she's doing as she helps everyone that PMs her and has time to help around all the GD sections. So Sapna here's me saying Thanks for all your hard work we very much appreciate it! Keep it up!

From Khushiyana

Sapna.. thank you your merging If.in with If.com ... Its very fun and enjoying those sections... And i really appreciate your friendship in our lives... Its really true you are sweet... You should be called If's Sweetie Pie... Without you here, we wouldn't have met as good friends... You are more than a friend to me.. your like my sis... 😳 I am really happy that you have came on IF.com with your IF.in.... thank you very much!!Keep up the Great work you've done for us till now.... You are always active and funny also very sweet of mine.. and always will be!!

Lylas girlie!!

mwahzz --x0x0x

--Luv Khushiyana--

Preeti di (Datspreets)

Sapna,

You began as a moderator in the Games section, and from then on you never looked back! You were like this big sister to .in, always ready to help! And look your efforts have paid off! IF owes you alot. May you always be happy and keep doing work for IF, cause your good at it !

Preeti

____________________________________________________________ ___

My message (Anji)😊

He Sapna di...thanks alot for everything..u r a sweet person (i can't believe i am saying it j/k..lol) and u are always very helpful..so thanks alot for everything..and never change!!

Love ya

and here is a siggy for u!

Anji

And last but not least is a very very very special message, and the message is from Vijay Bhaiya!!

Dear Sapna ji...

Well sometimes its better not to wait for an occassion to let the other person know how we feel about them. And I feel you are seriously a very nice person and hard working. I have seen your work and its truly amazing .... may you achieve all your goals in life...

Cheers,
Vijay

____________________________________________________________ _

So once again Sapna di..Thanks alot!!!!

have fun,

All the ppl who appreciate ur hard work!!

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

omg...this is just too sweet...thanks a lot everyone...thank u very much...🤗

Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

Hello everyone

Guess what...there is a very evil..i mean cute and sweet member who has helped all and especially .in memeber alot!! When we all heard about the merger pretty much no one on .in agreed...we thought that we would all be lost here...but she was the one who kept on saying "no guys we can do this if we move as a team". Then she started posting in Chat Clubs section here and a couple of us moved here. Most of us that are here today are only coz of her.

Any guesses yet...to who it is?

Well let me tell u more about her sweetness...she is an SM who helps take care of a whole bunch of GD sections...most of the GD sections viewbie's PM her about any of their problems. And no matter how busy she is..she replies to PMs...

When If .in got inactive she helped in making it active again, when ppl were getting bored and left she sent them links to posts so they come back, and when ppl decided to leave she did anything to get them back. 😊

She spends alot of time making IF fun for us, i bet u she has been married to all the actors atleast once, she makes Chit chat section fun by linking ppl up with others without them even knowing it, she makes ppl have kids, and she makes Nug everyone's father.

What is strange is that when we were on .in she won the award for IF's Don, and IF Jhaansi Ki Rani at the same time..seems impossible but is true.

She feels that she is sweetest person on earth, but ppl who r on her "bugging list" dont think that at all...

Well guys i am pretty sure that u all know who i am talking about...she is none other than my very own sister Sapna di...👏👏

Thats right guys, i see her at home...and its not like she doesnt love what she does for IF, but watching her do it all makes me very proud of her...she never complains but always does alot of work for IF...so we r all here today to Thank Sapna di for all her bugging, all her Jokes, and most important all her hard work...

Here are a couple of sweet messages that some of ur very good friends have written for u..

Angel wings

~A bunch of thanks for you dear for lending a helping hands when ever I need!! Thank you for being so wonderful!!Thank you for being my friend!!*hugzzz*~

so sweet... arre I am glad u r my friend yaar...🤗

bollycrazy

lol Thank uuuu for everything u do for us sapna di!!!! ur awesome as a person, mod and friend!!! n veryyy sweetttt too!!! 😆😉luve uuu lotss!!!🤗

lol...😆thank u jee...finally u guys found out that I am sweet😆...glad to have a friend like u🤗

Taru di (sweet_Sapna)

?@ ? A Always Funny
?
?@@@ ? B Beautiful Personality
C Common Interests
D Delightfully Entertaining
.((''-"'""-'''))E Exciting Person
-)@@@@@@(F Fashionable
/@-'(o _ o)@\G Good Taste
\@@-( 0 )@@/@ "H Happy Times Together
__'-....._'='_...-'__@I Intelligent Person
-/';?'?'?@?'?'? ; 9;;'\J Jolly Laughter
-\_))@@''?''@@((_/K Kind
?.@@@@@@ 288;-.?L Listens Well
-'?.@@@?@@-. ?'@M Makes Jokes
-/-'?.@@@@?'-\N Never Mean or Cruel
_\__\'?.@.?'/_/_O Original
-(((___)_'?'_(___)))? P People Person
Q Quality Time ?
R Real Person
*) S Secret Keeper
?•??) ??? T Terrific Sense of Humor
(?• (?•' *U Understanding ?!
??? V Very Special
??? W Works Hard ???
??? X Xciting Person ???
??? Y You Are The Best ?? SAPNA👏

aww...thanks a lot Taru di... I am glad to have a di like u...who is always so sweet and always there for me...thanks a lot for always being there di 🤗

Swati di (Preity*Zinta)

Heyy Sapna,

Thanks for being soo actively involed with IF and making it a great place to be! You've always been so active and so helpful in many many ways. We couldn't have done it without you!!!

And thanks for always helping me whenever I needed help. Your the greatest!

hey Swati... arre thank u jee... I am always there for u...🤗

Saira (Anon)

Sapna,

You have been an amazing friend to me and we have had so many good times at .in bugging each other over numerous lads.😳

As well as being an amazing friend, you hard work as a Moderator gave you the truly deserved position at SM.

Your amazing and dedicated work has not gone un-noticed and we love you all for it. 😛 Sapna you are amazing person and a wonderful friend. 

Just seeing your dedication at.com and making endless posts, is awesome seeing as you are busy with Uni.

Sapna, you truly are an Awesome person,

Luv u lots, even though you bug me loads,😆

Luv Saira (anon)

hey Saira... 🤗u know I have always loved bugging u...par somehow I love it more now...when we r in same team😉 u have been a very sweet yaar...and I am very happy that I have a friend like u... I hope we always stay friends like this... and hope I meet u one day... my twin sis😆 (I think we will rock if we always stay in same team and bug other ppl😉)

Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Sapppuuuu !!! 🤗Thank you , from all the members of IF for being one of teh most dedicated moderators we have. You're doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work...love you !!

Eisha

hey Eishu... 🤗thanks for being the first one to become my friend on IF.com...the day I saw ur posts...I was like...lo ek aur sweet person like myself😆

-Pinky-

hey Sapna!!
thank you so much for making our forum so active and keeping all us .in members together.you put in so much hard work and dedication to make i-f a fun place and i really admire you for that!!!apparently whenever i have a problem i just have to be nice to you and call you "sweet" to let my browser sign me in at i-f and i hate to admit but it kind of worked actually lolz always be the sweet person and the great friend you are!
luv ya
Pinky

😆see Pinky...I told u...anything happens...just say Sapna is sweet and everything will work out...😆...u have been such a sweet friend and sis...have always supported me...(even when my own evil sis didn't...j/k)..

make sure u always support me... we will find a lot of bakris/bakras to bug...thanks for being such a sweet and supportive friend🤗

Rimi di (Samir_Soni)

What you do for the forum:

annoy the members

annoy the admin

flood with your spam posts

link one with several people

make up families, babies

create havoc

and......................................................... ........................

make IF more fun.

Thank you for being there for us. You are a good friend and a good person. Always stay as you are. Don't change no matter what happens.

WE Love you Sapna.

hey Rimi🤗...thank u jee..I now I annoy a lot of ppl...hehe...u being the first person... I love our little small argument...over (u know who😉) and everything else..

U have been a very very sweet friend Rimi... I hope u always stay my friend...and hope u start realizing that Sapna is the sweetest person on earth😆

love u loads 🤗

Amanda (Bollywoodcrazed)

Thanks for all you do on I-F Sapna, your work is really appreciated

- Mandy

hey Mandy... are whatever I do is because I want all my friends to be the way they were on .in...and its actually working...thanks for being my sauten..(remember I stole John from u) 😆

Sajid (Sujalthegreat)

"You have always been a golden star in our lives. You have done so much for us that even the word appreciation is too small to thank you"

aww..thanks Sajid yaar... thanks for being such a good friend😃

____________________________________________________________ _____

Tanaz di

Dear Shaitan Sapna (you are not sweet, so dont argue ), you are a wonderful and hardworking person and i would really like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing so much on the forum (though NOT for the shaadi wala post )

Love you loads, T.

hey Tanaz di...u still think I am not sweet? 😭 par its ok...one day u will know I am sweet and u r evil😆...arre thanks for reminding me...maybe I can start another thing about u😉...

on a serious note...thanks a lot my sweet Tanaz di (see I called u sweet...coz i love to lie😆) u have always been there for me...no matter what...whenever I sent u a link...u woudl reply to it... and u have made me always want to be a smart girl like u (which I know I can't be...but I can try) love u a lot di... 🤗and hope u always stay as sweet as u r...and start calling me sweet too😆

Sapna keep it up...........i just love active people...........regards

vinu's

hey Vinu Jijaji...😉 

hope to see u more active on IF...I have always loved ur posts...😃

Message from Anu (Ananya)

Sapna di! Hmm.. where should I start? Sapna di, yu're prolly the most helpful && caring person on IF! Seriously, yu're always there to help all the members. Like yu're the reason why I'm on IF today. Thanksz a lot for everything! & yu're not evil =P

??Ananya

hey Anu... glad that u can sign on IF again...I would love to see u more active...and I miss ur sweet posts...u know me and u should get together and bug Anji😆...its gonna be fun... love u sis...🤗

Message from Nug (Kal-el)

I would like to say thanks to you sapna for first getting me to be more active in the if, for becoming my friend and helping me make loadsof friends on here, i want to thank you for taking time out to answer my queries and my pm's all the time. For making me a bugging expert like you even though no one can compare to you "bugging master"😉

Thank you for everything you have done on here since i joined and for giving me the job of being viewbie in sports section.

take care. xXx

Lots of love Kal-el (nug)

hey Nug papa...before anyone thinks anythign else...or ur three shaitan daughters come to link me with u again...I called u papa😆

thanks for being so sweet... and I am glad I sent u that PM that day... for bugging Naina..😆

and u deserved being viewbie...I did nothing😃

Sehrish (Sweethoney06)

Hey, Sapna! Though I haven't known you for that long, but for however long I have known you I have come to know one thing that your a really great person😃! You are helpful, kind, and a wonderful person! You have made me smile when I was sad on some days, through your posts or just chatting you have made my day.😊 You are really a great person! Stay the same as you are now, and always keep smiling and be happy😃!Cheers and hugs to our friendship🤗🤗!!

Love, Sehrish😊

hey Sehrish...🤗

arre yaar I can't believe I have become so good friends...with someone so evil like u...j/k...u r very sweet...and I am glad that my posts did make u smile once in a while... I will tyr to be as sweet as I am...par it becomes hard at times yaar...kahi kisi ki nazar lag gaye...phir kya karoon? 😆 j/k...I wil always be here for u...and hope u also stay my friend forever🤗

love u loads🤗

Anjali (Amisra)

Hey Sapu jaan,

Thank you soooooooo very much sweetie for all that you have done, are doing, and will do in the future. It's really great to have someone so special and sweet as yourself helping us out in most of our GD sections. You do an awesome job at everything!!👏👏👏 You are one talented kid!! (or maybe not a kid anymore😉) You deserve it all alone girl....excellent Super Moderator ji!👏👏👏

And on top of that, you are the best friend anyone can ever ask for. Always there through the thick and thin of a relationship, always there to support your friends. I gotta say, I am one lucky girl to have a friend (and a Cheliji😉) like you.

Keep it up dear!👏

Love Always,

Anjali

hey Guru jee...🤗

thanks for the sweet message..I will try my best to keep working hard on IF...I will try be as sweet as I am😉

thanks for always being there yaar... and for being such a sweet guru jee...never knew Guru jees can be sweet too😆

love u 🤗

Jassica (Miss Candy)

Dear Sapna,

You must be wondering what all the fuss is about. 😳 Well, it's about u. You have been a great Mod and an awsome friend as well. You were there to help us always. So I would like to thank you for all ur help. You helped us with or techo problems as well as out of our confused modes.😆 Thank you for encouraging us in what we do. Thank you for taking time for others.

In few words "U r one heck of a great person!"😃

P.S. I only bug the ones I love.😉

~Jessica~

thanks god... for a while i thought I was gonna lose this bugging game...u and ur other two shaitaan friends bugged me a lot😭 par its ok... I also felt how it is to be bugged... u have been a very sweet friend yaar... and I hope u stay as active as u r on IF..so I can bug u more😆 🤗

From *Dels* 

A very big thanks to you for all the support you have given me! I don't know what I would have done without you. Actually, I was completely lost when I first saw my page. But I knew i could always ask you for help! Be always there for me and I am sure I can rely on you whenever I need help! Thank you🤗

hey Dels...of course yaar...I am always here...and feel free to PM me whenever u want 😃🤗

_ ____________________________________________________________ _____

From Azzy (Tearrops)

Sapna is a mix of sweet and annoying. Sapna would not be Sapna if she was just one of those and we love that about her. She's a very down to earth SM. She's always there and willing to help everyone out which is so sweet of her but then again she always thinks up new topics at the chit-chat section to bug her favourite people, which as you may have guessed, is very annoying.

With such a sweet and annoying SM, one does not know what to do with her but she very well knows what she's doing as she helps everyone that PMs her and has time to help around all the GD sections. So Sapna here's me saying Thanks for all your hard work we very much appreciate it! Keep it up!

hey Azzy... sorry for always bugging u...and some sweet ppl actually believe whatever I say about u😆 which encourages me to bug u more...😆

but on a serious note...u have been such an innocent friend...yea innocent...coz if it was someone else instead of u...I would have been dead by now😆 u r very hardworking...and i love that... keep up the great work... and keep chatting with me on MSN...so I keep bugging u🤗

From Khushiyana

Sapna.. thank you your merging If.in with If.com ... Its very fun and enjoying those sections... And i really appreciate your friendship in our lives... Its really true you are sweet... You should be called If's Sweetie Pie... Without you here, we wouldn't have met as good friends... You are more than a friend to me.. your like my sis... 😳 I am really happy that you have came on IF.com with your IF.in.... thank you very much!!Keep up the Great work you've done for us till now.... You are always active and funny also very sweet of mine.. and always will be!!

Lylas girlie!!

mwahzz --x0x0x

--Luv Khushiyana--

hey Khushiyana...  my newest friend... in such a short time...I love how we have become so good friends... keep PMing ur hot crushes pics...so I can steal them from u😆  🤗

Preeti di (Datspreets)

Sapna,

You began as a moderator in the Games section, and from then on you never looked back! You were like this big sister to .in, always ready to help! And look your efforts have paid off! IF owes you alot. May you always be happy and keep doing work for IF, cause your good at it !

Preeti

hey Preets...thanks a lot yaar for the sweet message...can't wait to start haan jee with u again 😃

____________________________________________________________ ___

My message (Anji)😊

He Sapna di...thanks alot for everything..u r a sweet person (i can't believe i am saying it j/k..lol) and u are always very helpful..so thanks alot for everything..and never change!!

Love ya

and here is a siggy for u!

Anji

hey Anji...thanks a lot yaar... loo jee...I guess it the day that we both r saying something that we can't believe😆

u have been such a little sweet sis... I love bugging u even at home...and I am glad that me r not just sisters...but also very good friends... hope u start supporting me in chit chat too😆

love u sis...🤗 (sorry god...I hope this is my last lie for today😆)

And last but not least is a very very very special message, and the message is from Vijay Bhaiya!!

Dear Sapna ji...

Well sometimes its better not to wait for an occassion to let the other person know how we feel about them. And I feel you are seriously a very nice person and hard working. I have seen your work and its truly amazing .... may you achieve all your goals in life...

Cheers,
Vijay

hey Vijay bhaiya...

thanks a lot for such a nice message... sorry for always bugging u and emailing u... about IF..I know I have been really annoying...😆 but I am very happy that we have such a caring admin like u... I hope I stay on IF till I die...its such a sweet place...with so many sweet ppl..

I would like to thank u for IF... because if it wasn't because of u...I wouldn't have so many good friends today😃  so thanks a lot😃

____________________________________________________________ _

So once again Sapna di..Thanks alot!!!!

have fun,

All the ppl who appreciate ur hard work!!

Thanks everyone...u guys r all very very sweet...I will try to work as hard as I am ( no no don't think as SM) but as friend...to bug u all...everyday...😆 Love u all...and thank god I have so many best friends😃

and special thanks to Naina...a very sweet friend... from whom I have learned how to work so hard... love u Naina... and I miss u... I know u r away for a while...but hope u come back soon 🤗

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey anji….thats such a sweet post 👏 👏 …..but don't u think there's something missing in it …….(didnt I send u my msg too?? I think I did 😕 )guess u forgot...

Newaays…this is all I had to say - thanks sapna…for w/e u have done for me…without ur support n help..i wudnt have been here….u r a great friend and a mod too…love the way u r dear..dont ever change 😃 ……take care…bye…star
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
....I'm speechless.

👏

All I have to say is Anji, great post! 👏

And Sapu, YOU ROCK GIRL!! 👏 👏 👏
👏 👏 👏 You are someone really special Sapna dear...
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Hey anji….thats such a sweet post 👏 👏 …..but don't u think there's something missing in it …….(didnt I send u my msg too?? I think I did 😕 )guess u forgot...

Newaays…this is all I had to say - thanks sapna…for w/e u have done for me…without ur support n help..i wudnt have been here….u r a great friend and a mod too…love the way u r dear..dont ever change 😃 ……take care…bye…star

bad bad Anji...I was like Star...didn't write any message😭 par how can Star forget her sweetest friend...😆... thanks for the sweet message Star... and yaar I have been telling ppl that I can't promise that I won't change... I mean how can I always be this sweet? 😆...but on a serious note...u r a very nice person Star... and I love one thing about u a lot...that u become friendly with ppl so fast...which is great...🤗

so does this mean..u will never bug me again? 😆

Originally posted by: amisra

....I'm speechless.

👏

All I have to say is Anji, great post! 👏

And Sapu, YOU ROCK GIRL!! 👏 👏 👏

thank u Guru jee...😃

Originally posted by: Pooja0019

👏 👏 👏 You are someone really special Sapna dear...

thank u Pooja...hope u see some of my sweetness soon too...and my friends know what I mean by that 😆😉

^^^ Oh my God!!! I hope such a day never arrives 😳 ... 😆 I do know what you mean by that. God bless
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^
😆 so u hav met ur future mother. 😆

@ Sapna: No. I nvr said that I'll stop buging u. 😛
Tearðrops thumbnail
I loved Rimi's message 😆 😆
Sapvi i hope this does not encourage you to bug us more!
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wel done sapu you deserve this so much you truly are a sweet an helpful person

by the way you are leading the vote for new mommy and my dear wifey  4 votes to naina's 3 cos sam just voted in your favor😉
Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago