Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
FF : ZaYa Ishq Waala Love 

Part 7

Scene 1 : Zain is discharged from the hospital and is adviced to take bed rest.Zain quickly hugs that Doctor saying " U rock bro..!! Valentine day Ko Ki Discharge Kiya Wow..Dude You are awesome"Doctor is quite surprised and he starts laughing.!!
Aaliya is now in dilemma.She wants to open up Ruslaan truth to Zain but she is tensed." Allah Kis Kashmakash me mujhe daal diya hai aapne?" I have to clear all mess before starting new journey with Zain!!...But how ??..She is still in the corridor and drowned in her deep thought process.Zain quickly comes and shakes her "Oh Hello Itna Pasand Aagaya Hospital ??..If u wish we will stay here after our Nikaah..Aur phir saari Good News bhi yahi par toh aani hai..!!..Aaliya reverts "Its not funny Zain..Stop being so immature Yaar!!!..I expect after our Nikaah you will be a man and handle life more seriously!!..Zain is a bit shocked and confused at the same time and reverts back to Aaliya "Huh Khud Sabko Bakra Banati ho aur Mujhe Serious Hone ko Bolti Ho..Huh..."

Scene 2: Zain and Farheen reach home.Farheen strictly warns Zain to take rest or else she will not attend their Nikaah.Zain starts laughing "Kya Ammi..Such a Poor Joke...Think something different from next time.He winks and settles on the Couch.Knock Knock!!..Ammi Someone is there at the door please check.Farheen comes and is shell shocked on seeing Mr Rehan Khan." Khan Saab Aaap yahan ?..Main aapki Begum Nahi hoon ..Yeh baat Bhool Gaye Kya ??.Rehan says . Farheen please let me talk...I know that i dont even deserve to be here in front of you.I have just come here to invite you and Zain tonite for a party which i m hosting.By the way where is my Shezada Zain ?..Zain yells " Mom Please dont allow him inside our house.I just hate him. Rehan is disappointed and leaves.Farheen quickly wipes her tears and bangs the door.But she decides to attend the party and convinces Zain too for the same despite his unwillingness.

Here Ruslaan too convince Aaliya to attend the party.Aaliya decides to attend  as she wants to talk with Mr Rehaan and Shaheen about Talaaq.She wants to clear this matter as soon as possible.

BG VOICE: Takdeer Khel Rahi Hai Ek Ajeeb Sa Khel...Ek aur Kadi ne jod diya Zain aur Aaliya ki Zindagi Ko.Kya Ruslaan banega Inki Pyaar Ki Kahani Kaa Villain ?

Precap :  Farheen and Zain enters the party.Rehan is delighted as they atleast came.Rehaan rushes to greet them and calls Ruslaan with Aaliya so he can introduce them to Farheen.and Zain...Bamnnn,...Zoom Extra Zoom..Focus on Aaliya stop...Focus on Zain Stop..Focus on Ruslaan...Stop!!!...

P,S Note: So Guys how is the story going on ?.Please do comment Okay!!..:)
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Updated...Check and tell me how was that part...
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well done!! Amazing work! Keep it up
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part.
zain was really funny.don't separate zaya.update soon.
sweetcrystal thumbnail
This was so lovely and cuteπŸ˜›β€οΈ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Thanx dear πŸ˜ƒ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buttercup007

Well done!! Amazing work! Keep it up

Thanx a lot dear...!! πŸ˜›
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome part.
zain was really funny.don't separate zaya.update soon.

Thanx dear..Yeah just like in the show here too I hv kept Zain funny...There will be small separation but they ll get back soon πŸ˜ƒ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcrystal

This was so lovely and cuteπŸ˜›β€οΈ

Thanku dear... 😳
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh no aaliya could have told the truth to zain before he gets to know by himself...
Lovely part...waiting for the next :))