Priya Wal all set to enter Jeete Hain

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Priya Wal all set to enter Jeete Hain

After a host of cameos, Priya Wal, the Remix babe will now be seen in a brand new avatar in Sony's Jeete Hai Jiske Liye. She plays Sonia, Renuka Shahane's daughter. Sonia is one of the twin children that have been brought up with the notion that their mother died giving them birth.

So what's her character going to be like? Is it sketched on the lines of Anvesha Ray in Remix or is it like a regular soap?

"No, I am today's girl, not homely but spoilt and pampered with no value for money. She has never seen poverty, so her character is built that way. Sonia is very strong and can't be told what she has to do. However, there's another side to her, she refuses to talk about her mom. She's very touchy and emotional about her past. Her emotional quotient looks fluctuating? "Yes, in fact she often falls in and out of love." So do we anticipate a love story in the making soon, "that depends on the channel but I am sure of one."

How is her look in the serial? "You will see me in casual wear all the time. Be it skirts and tees, gangees and cigarette pants or capris. So, in short no behenji look for me.

Being from a sensitive intellectual generation how does she find herself amidst a telly soap that will lather fake forever if it was allowed to! "Frankly, things didn't work out for me after Remix, I wanted to do characters of a like minded person but I couldn't find what I was looking for. So, in the meanwhile I did a lot of episodics and then finalised on Jeete, the character had to have a resemblance. I am making the best use of what is there in the offering and I will do justice to the platform."

Does she plan to be a part of the entertainment industry all her life? "I didn't think of this when I was happy modelling in Delhi. So I don't know about tomorrow. I might just be trying bungee jumping,scuba diving or just settle down to become a trainer in an African sanctury!"

So there is no fear of the show shutting shop? "No I will enjoy as long as it lasts. The rest one doesn't know in life anyways, she signs off.

With her Carpe Diem spirit she can row down the river of life with full trust !

luv,

vandana๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx for sharing Vandana ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Glad dat no behanji look for her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

waiting to see her ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Divya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs! cant wait 2 see her in a new avatar! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sonia ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† wasnt it ayesha ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† tfs ๐Ÿ˜ณ carpe deiums my fav quote๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by uvcraziestfan - 17 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

sonia ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† wasnt it ayesha ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† tfs ๐Ÿ˜ณ carpe deiums my fav quote๐Ÿ˜ณ

Whats the Carpe Deiums quote? Do tell..me highly interested!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 17 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thaanx for sharing ๐Ÿคฃ oops am laughing coz she said dere definately is gonaa be one love story and maybe many more too{am thankful d other guys is playing her bro ๐Ÿ˜›i didnt like him much and certainly nt opposite her}
uvcraziestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMarauderx

Whats the Carpe Deiums quote? Do tell..me highly interested!๐Ÿ˜‰

carpe diume means live ur life ""Seize ur life""nd i just love it=))even d sound of it is soo sophisticated๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Eloquent thumbnail

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

carpe diume means live ur life ""Seize ur life""nd i just love it=))even d sound of it is soo sophisticated๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

hey me too love it! It's gonna be my new slogan/mantra/quote!๐Ÿ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the article๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Woooo...there would be a boy opposite priya in JHJL too๐Ÿ˜‰why not raj then? โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

And even i liked this quote carpi diem๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 17 years ago
~Tia_ranveer thumbnail
Thanx a lot 4 de article..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ