already... hmmm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: akh20

hey sorry buddy!! I still haven't got time to read ur ff!! been busy somewhere will let u know!! soon for sure!! pls accept @pologies!!!

it is perfectly fine ! 😊
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
       ASYA ff : "Ferocity: the war for and                                 against love " ...

PART : 5 

"What he left already?..." said Zoya in a shocked tone to the peon who was passing by as she asked him that was Asad ..Sorry ... BOSS present in office still . She sighed heavily as she knew that he left already she just wanted to confirm her guess . After the peon left Zoya's mind diverted to the flashback when she entered his cabin ...

+Fb+

Zoya knocked on the door and receiving a yes from him she entered in his cabin . "Umm...Sir ?..." "yes ?.."with this he turned his chair round and seeing Zoya he litterally skipped some breaths she was looking so beautiful clad in a grey pencil skirt and white blouse . Asad's jaw touched the floor looking at her creamy legs while his eyes taking each and every inch of her body when Zoya shook him ...

"SIR ?..."  are you ok ?... I mean you seem lost ..."asked zoya  in a calm tone . "huh?...umm yes ofcorse m fine !..." "Ok.. So sir these are the reports you asked me to make regarding that new deal ..." she started to explain everything while he was admiring her not hearing what she was blabbering about the deal . After she was finished she asked if there was anymore work for her or she can call it a day ...

While she moved to the door he called her again " umm...Zoya ? "she looked back at him and he was just a bit away from her while she spoke " Yes sir !?" "umm...wo ...actually I ...ca...can you have dinner with me tonight ? " he asked while she gulped in shock "umm...Ok ... " Zoya said in a casual tone . And he smiled at her answer "So I'll pick you up ...umm at 8:00 ?...would that be ok ?..." "well...yep good see u !.." she said while walking away while asad grinned like a fool "Finally ...I will tell her my feelings today ..."

+Fb Ends +

Zoya sighed heavily before closing the file and getting up to go back home. She walked towards the door and closed the cabin and entered Asad's cabin finding it empty .But before  she leaves she circulated her eyes in the room and saw a shelf kind of a thing where a frame was kept . She reached near it and was simply aghast by it was a photo frame of her and asad of their old days when she was with him and he proposed her ...

She felt a sudden pang of hurt and guilt in her heart for doing such a awful thing with her love . She was very guilty even when she suffered the punishment of the deeds she felt that it was because of her that everyone's life was hell at this point who were attached to her firstly Asad's she ruined him she created a monster out of him and now he couldn't trust anyone , secondly humaira's she has completely lost her faith in the word called love ,she hates love and she never want to fall for someone she ruined her life for me thirdly Abbu's he died because of me he got an attack because of me he wanted me to do what he felt was write for me but it was me who denied it . WHY  ?

Why its always me ? I lost everything EVERYTHING years back my soul , my body , my father , my family and the most important my LOVE my Asad . It was I who left him without telling him anything without bothering about him that how will he live how will he forget me and move on . I can still see he loves me but his eyes reflect hatred for me , disgust for me that I cann't bear to see for myself in his eyes it is a curse for my deeds that I am getting my past come over me again . I cann't bear this hatred in asad's eyes for me I LOVE HIM ...

I still really really love him I don't know how will I stop myself from melting in his eyes that keep showering fire on me that once showered love ...

She kept the frame back and went out in haste hidding her tears from her colleuges who were talking something reagarding the attached rooms of their sir and the NEW GIRL that was ofcoarse zoya .

XoXoX

Here asad was sitting I his car outside his no sorry his and Zoya's dreamhouse where they shared may moments together and a day that changed their lives his eyes were bloodshot and his hair was ruffled he was glancing up at the house while holding the steer ring he was crying at that moment he sighed . He don't want to do what he has planned for her . He indeed still loved her but what now could this be so painful for her NO his mind screamed she deserve this asad she left you so easily mixed my love in filth and here I was thinking that she may come back some day ...

Yes his heart said she would get hurt she will break like a glass and will be shattered and will have to marry you and if she doesn't he will make her divorce the guy whoever she married and then he will have all rights on her  . You think you will be happy after doing this to her no you won't infact you can never live in peace anymore . The thing that was pricking him continuosly was that if Zoya get shattered wouldn't it be the same thing with him seeing her in such a condition . He shrugged the thoughts away and was about to go inside when his eyes caught Zoya's portfolio that she had left in his office yesterday ...

He quickly opened it and thought to give it a reading about her qualifications as the last time this was not needed she worked in her father's office and it was quite not necessary for her father to know about her qualifications . He opened it ands started reading it .

Name : Zoya faaruqui
DOB : " xyz "
Father's name : gaffoor siddiqui
Mothers name : Zainab faaruqui
Siblings : one sister
Qualifications  : " xyz "
Marital status : " Divorced from Akram beg "

And the it hit him he never thought the other way round how could she be divorced? ... really So now my plan is pretty much changed . I'll get the thing back which was once mine . I will marry you Zoya . I will complete the task that was remained unexecuted some years back .

XoXoX

Here haider got up from his sleep and immediately called out for humaira . " umm..sister...wo...doc. Humaira nhi aayi abhi tak ?..." asked haider in a soft and curios tone "umm ...I think wo aagyi hai ...but maine abhi dekha nhi hai unhe ...so I can't be sure ..."and with this the nurse gave him medicines while haider frowned as humaira didn't come to meet him .

He lied down on his berth and was lost in thoughts of humaira . " I think I love her ! "he smiled at this thought and closed his eyes .humaira who witnessed all this with tears cried at her fate !...

i know its not the big update i usually give but u know there are barely 10 days left in my exams and now i won't update any of my stories till 21st march ...

i am really really sorry i give an official hold to my stories ! 😭

i am sorry !till then enjoy this part ! 😃

outfit at the end after 2 comments !

Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome 
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

awesome 

thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon

i wont be able to cont before 21 march ! 
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
zoya flashback outfit ! 😃
WORK!
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

stop it iknow i look like a fool ! 😕🥱
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail