Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You.Know.Who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with you on people's view of rudra's character but not on masala chachi/kaki (what's the name o_O).She is hilarious actually, even while playing a evil character she does it well with sarcastic replies :D
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree agree agree...evn some ppl r complainting tht they r fed  up angry young  Man characters,they dnt want such charcter anymore...
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

On the contrary I am angry on a stupid Paro for at least not trying to believe Rudra once after today's episode. She could have at least seen the case from his point of view. She thinks she is not wrong as she doesn't know about all this. But my friend, may be you don't know anything about what is happening around you. Just by shutting your eyes, the world around you doesn't turn good from bad, that is what Paro is doing. I don't blame Rudra for being harsh at her. But ya Rudra should also stop being stubborn and think about other strategies of finding proofs rather than depending on Paro. She is too dumb to believe anything...

Please don't think m bashing Paro but she is not at all sensible enough. M frustrated at this point. If she is a patriot she has to prove it. To prove her innocence she has to believe Rudra for once and help him. May be she can find the evidence of her innocence in return while revealing Tejawat.