Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ~bella~

lol ommgg thankkuu nd i really lyk ur pov dilly!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸΌ

~diljaani
~bella~ thumbnail
thxxx everyone 4 the realli sweet comments on mii sigg 😳 😳 😳 buh does no one beside dilly have an opinion?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thxxx everyone 4 the realli sweet comments on mii sigg 😳 😳 😳 buh does no one beside dilly have an opinion?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I was wondering the same thing?πŸ˜•

I think your sig was soooooo good, that everyone didnt see the questions!πŸ˜†  Your sig blinded them!!🀣

~diljaani
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi101590

i'm missing them a lot too.......this section is dying because not many visit but i will visit no matter what i promise πŸ˜ƒ

hey mansi.. i am with ya.. i visit this site not as often now.. due to exams.. but i will be active once it's over..

😊
luv pri
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oye belle.. i will dandafy you..πŸ˜†..  ths is my second thing saying this.. πŸ˜†i saw it and loved it.. you are talented girl!!πŸ‘ good job..
luv pri

diljaani wrote:
Very nice sig bella dear!! I LOVE that pix of Imran and Daljit😳

And to answer your question: I also thought that after Shourya dies, Agni and Niyati would get married. Although Niyati would hate Agni at first, she would eventually fall in love and then suddenly Shourya returns and realizes his love for Niyati.

He confesses it to Niyati but now Niyati doesnt know who to choose: the one she loved since childhood who didnt love her back OR the one who loves her and now she has started loving him too!!  Here is where the story would have actually started head strong!

~diljaani

wohoo.. dilly.. that is what i thought too.. well i thought that shourya dies.. but before he dies he will finally realize that jhanvi is evil and he will start loving niyati.. but the day when he is suppose to tell her that.. he gets into an accident and his body goes missing..

and yea..niyati and agni gets married.. she hates him..but in the end .. his hotness.. his danda and his love for her.. make her realize what she missed.. .and starts loving him..

Shourya comes back and dun dun!!! she has to choose.. she choose agni and shourya becomes mad and goes insane..

then shourya vows to get niyati back and in the process becomes evil!!!

there.. phewwwwwwww!!!!! i wish this would have happened.. hai.. how much i miss kul now!!

luv pri

Edited by pc84 - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diljaani

<span>I was wondering the same thing?πŸ˜•I think your sig was soooooo good, that everyone didnt see the questions!</span><span>πŸ˜†</span><span> Your sig blinded them!!🀣~diljaani</span>

haha yeaa it diddddddddddddddd πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘
~bella~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

I was wondering the same thing?πŸ˜•

I think your sig was soooooo good, that everyone didnt see the questions!πŸ˜†  Your sig blinded them!!🀣

~diljaani

hailla dillyπŸ˜†ur 2 nice buh loolll i have no wrds!!πŸ˜†