What do you think would happen?

~bella~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Moderator's Note:
  Siggys are to be posted in the gallery ONLY.  Removing the siggy from your post and adding the link to the gallery as you've already posted there.  Also changing a subject of your post as you are making it a discussion topic. 

Hello evryone i wuz just looking through the kul picture gallery nd i wuz realii missing kulvaddhu so i decided y not make a sigg??nd so i made this buh I also have a questiion that i realii wanted to ask everyone!Plz comment nd feel free to use the sigg nd even though im not a big fan of Shourya&Niyati i realii like this pic!πŸ˜‰

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=493709&T PN=10

What did you think would happen to Kulvaddhu when it first started??

I personnally thought i wuz good enough to last 1 year or 2 nd after Shourya diedthe family would make Niyati marry Agni nd they would at first, hate each other but then slowly start to fall in love nd when everything started becomming good Shourya would come back!πŸ˜›

P.S Kimi can i turn this into a DOTW??cuz i realii wanna get the kulvaddhu forum up and alive once again nd im totally willing to help any way i can!😳

Edited by Kimi_dost - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice sig bella dear!! I LOVE that pix of Imran and Daljit😳

And to answer your question: I also thought that after Shourya dies, Agni and Niyati would get married. Although Niyati would hate Agni at first, she would eventually fall in love and then suddenly Shourya returns and realizes his love for Niyati.

He confesses it to Niyati but now Niyati doesnt know who to choose: the one she loved since childhood who didnt love her back OR the one who loves her and now she has started loving him too!!  Here is where the story would have actually started head strong!

~diljaani

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i just saw it in the gallery section

wow.. it's look amazing yaar..
you are good!!!

luv pri
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

Very nice sig bella dear!! I LOVE that pix of Imran and Daljit😳

And to answer your question: I also thought that after Shourya dies, Agni and Niyati would get married. Although Niyati would hate Agni at first, she would eventually fall in love and then suddenly Shourya returns and realizes his love for Niyati.

He confesses it to Niyati but now Niyati doesnt know who to choose: the one she loved since childhood who didnt love her back OR the one who loves her and now she has started loving him too!!  Here is where the story would have actually started head strong!

~diljaani

wohoo.. dilly.. that is what i thought too.. well i thought that shourya dies.. but before he dies he will finally realize that jhanvi is evil and he will start loving niyati.. but the day when he is suppose to tell her that.. he gets into an accident and his body goes missing..

and yea..niyati and agni gets married.. she hates him..but in the end .. his hotness.. his danda and his love for her.. make her realize what she missed.. .and starts loving him..

Shourya comes back and dun dun!!! she has to choose.. she choose agni and shourya becomes mad and goes insane..

then shourya vows to get niyati back and in the process becomes evil!!!

there.. phewwwwwwww!!!!! i wish this would have happened.. hai.. how much i miss kul now!!

luvpri

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0ww...awesomee siggy bella πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...loved the pic..they loookk niceee πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
~bella~ thumbnail
lol ommgg thankkuu nd i really lyk ur pov dilly!! πŸ˜‰
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awsome jaan! You really are good.

Yuks
Zhasan thumbnail
Great work, keep it up.... πŸ‘πŸΌ
radha_8 thumbnail
that is gorgeousssssssss πŸ˜›
music_rules thumbnail
i'm missing them a lot too.......this section is dying because not many visit but i will visit no matter what i promise πŸ˜ƒ