Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww...its so nice dear ! πŸ‘
I loved it !! 
Zaya romancing wow !  n please update soon !! I'm very eager to know what will happen next ! πŸ€—
taahir004 thumbnail
So Zain does love Aliya thats cool
beautiful story so far
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear,,
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it update soon plz and pm plz
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it

god aliya has to deal with those witches all the time
feeling bad for her

i hope zain is not faking to love aliya

will be waiting for the next update
..Amira.. thumbnail
Thanks everyone :) πŸ€—
-Shareen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was an beautifull update! I really like the way Zain is with Aliya 😳
BUT THE 3ladies are 😑 😑
I'm dying to know what actually happened that Zain left her alone when she was preg πŸ˜•
This story seems very intresting and attractive.
Waiting to read the next chapter πŸ˜ƒ
Please update fast! <3
I love you πŸ€—
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is really good
aaliya is n real trouble her khala whom she think to be a good friend and human being is totally opposite she just fo rher reputation get her married to her son zain
alliya is hurt but she ias happy to be with zain
plz cont soon and pm me
..Amira.. thumbnail
Note:
Please before reading the FF, do read this Note.

This story will look simple in the beginning but after their will be some parts that may shock you so It's my request to weak hearts people, not to read. I hesitated a lot to share this story but I discussed with a lot of people and they want me to share it. Some REALITY ISSUES will be shown that may shock you. Please make sure before reading πŸ˜³.  It's written in my version, so do not worry πŸ˜‰ I want people to react and to fight for any kind of injustice 😊 .

IF YOU WISHED TO RECEIVE PM, DO ADD -Shareen-

She is my friend, she is gonna help me to sending pmz

Chapter2: A beautifull night

It was night. Zain tooks Aliya to a beautifull place, it was a kind of bridge. The view was stunning. There were lanterns in the sky, shining the sky with the fire light. Zain put his hands on her waist and felt her fragnance.

" Do you like my surprise? " He asked and seemed in a romantic mood.

" It's Fabulous Zain! I can't even tell you how much I like it " She stared in his eyes.

" I'm glad you like it! "

" Thank you Zain! "

" You're welcome my gorgeous princess " Zain kissed on her lips.

" Bohot besharam hote jaa rahe ho. Koi dekh lega! " Aliya stepped back and blushed.

" Duniya ki fikar kyon karti ho? " Zain asked. Then he added:

" Don't worry about the duniya! And I have reserved this place only for both of us. Nobody can disturb my wife " Aliya was surprised and felt amazed.

" Thank you Zain " She said with a big smile. " You know I always wanted to observ the stars with someone special! "

He smiled to her, held her hand, took her to the bench and made her sit on the bench. Then he sat next to her. He starting to observ the stars. Aliya was observing him and found him cute. She quickly hugged him. He smiled at her cuteness. When she stepped back, he asked:

" What do you like much about me? "

" You are very nice, unique, not like other men, You are very special. You cared a lot for me. I love you a lot " Aliya kissed on his lips, she couldn't resist.

She stepped back. He smiled to her. They had an cute eyelock. Aliya was already fallen in love with him. It was for the first time that she was feeling very special. She never let a boy to touch her or to be her boyfriend. He was the first guy of her life.

" And Why you like me? " she asked.

" Because You are very sweet and simple, not like other girls " Aliya smiled to him. He kissed on her lips for few minutes.

Suddenly Zain's mobile rank, He was bit dissapointed as someone interrupted them. It was her mom's call. Zain walked away and replied to her " Hello mom! Everything ok? "

" Yes Zain... " He interrupted her.

" Mom I'm busy with Aliya, I will talk to you later " He cut the phone.

His mom felt bad, she threw her mobile on the bed. She was in anger. It was not the first time that he was doing this' but' this time it was because of Aliya' which make her angry. She wanted to break everything. She was hating this Girl more than everyone.

Zain went back to Aliya. " Who was it? " She asked with curiosity.

" It was mom! " Zain said.

" What was she saying? "

" Nothing as usual! "

Zain held her arm and took her to a cottage. It was near, it took only 5 minutes. It was huge and beautiful. Aliya was walking and observing it " Wow! It's beautiful! "

" It's your cottage Mrs. Aliya Zain Abdullah " Zain said, she was surprised.

" What Zain? "

" Yes Jaan! I have bought it for you. It's a little gift by me. " Aliya got tears into her eyes. She quickly ran to him and hugged him.

" Par Zain iski kya zaroorat thi? It seems expensive! " Aliya said.

" But it makes you happy right? So thats all matter " Zain said.

" I love you a lot! Thanks you very much! "

" I love you too Jaan! "

He closed the entrance door. He on some candles, Aliya helped him.

" There is some electricity problem! I will call the electrician tomorrow. "

" Ok Zain! "

They decorated the whole cottage with candles. Aliya enjoyed a lot spending time with him. She felt so special whenever she is with him. She had never feel this before. Then both sat infront of the window and observ the stars and the moon.

She was in a deep thought and got tears into her eyes. Zain got worried and asked " What happened Aliya? "

" Mom' I'm missing her a lot' She used to tell me stories every night before sleeping, but the night when she died, she said to me Aliya Beta whenever you miss me see the stars, you will find me in front of you " She got watery eyes. He cleaned her eyes with his hand and kissed on her cheeks where tears were.

" Aliya I'm with you! " The sentence of Zain touched a lot Aliya, she felt that now she wasn't alone. She hugged him.

" Thank you Zain for coming in my life and making me feel special! " He tied her in his arm.

Suddenly she remembered about Zain's mom who was rude to her, who insulted her mom. She got worried. But the feeling that Zain was with her, made her feel confortable and reassured. She decided to win a place in his mom's heart.

Then Zain took her to a restaurent, they both had dinner. Aliya discovered about Zain's likes. His favorite dish was Pasta so Aliya ordered the same. She wanted to became as he was. She was completely falling in love with him.

They went back to home. The all family members were having dinner.

" Aliya beta! Diner ho gaya? " Zain's mom asked kindly.

" Yes Khala! " Aliya didnt got her, all of sudden she became nice.

" Oh please don't call me Khala! Call me mom like Zain calls me " She said smiling. Aliya was confused.

" Yes Aliya my mom is yours too! You can call her mom! " Zain said smiling; His two bhabhis were feeling jealous from Aliya. They never liked her.

" Thik hai mom! " Aliya replied thinking that surraiya, his mom changed her mind and decided to forgot the past.

" Aliya you are looking tired! Go and take rest! " Surraiya said nicely.

" Ok mom! " Aliya smiled and went. She was happy today. Everything was getting normal.

" And you Zain, came in my study room. I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU! " His mom said ordering at him.

" Yes mom! " He was wondering why? But he knew that arguing with his mom was an bad idea so he went in her study room.

Zain and his mom were sitting in the study room's sofa.

" Have you forget that why you married Aliya? " She asked to him.

" No mom! I haven't. But now she is my wife, and I will have to give her the rights of being Aliya Abdullah "

" Oh Com'on! " She said furiously. " We have done all this for our reputation. Just for few months, then you are going to give her divorce. "

" MOM! " He stood up and said furiously.

" Nikah huwa hai humara! She loves me, I can't betrayed her " He added.

" Nikah? Are you blind? She is from Bhobal, where she used to leave in a little house, she married you to have a luxury life. "

" I don't think so! I don't care what's the reason behind this but now she is my wife. And you will have to accept her as your bahu. I also accept her by chanching some of my habbits that she might not like " Zain tried to explain her mom.

" You want that I change my self only for her? "

" Please mom try to understand me! I'm not saying that change yourself, I'm just saying that accept her and forgot about standard and all. Please for my sake? " He said kindly.

" Fine Zain! Only for you! " She said smiling.

" Thank you mom! " He hugged her and she smirked evilly, then he went by saying " Shabakhair! "

Surraiya was in anger " That girl is chanching my Zain completely. He never go against me but now today he crossed his limits and it's all Aliya's fault. I can't let her! I will ruin her life " She thought.

Next day, Zain went to office and surprised, all of his friends were waiting for him in his cabin.

" Guys you there? " He asked confusedly.

" Yeah dude! You forgot us after your marriage! " One of them said.

" Oh Com'on, I can't! " Zain said. They met to Zain by hugging him.

" You used to be chatting and smsing 20hours with us, but since you are married, you don't even reply. " One other said.

" You used to say that you will never love anybody then what hapenned now? " The other one said.

" Stop your nonsence guys! You know me very well. I still don't believe in love, I believe only and only in sex! " They all laughed.

" You won't change! " His friend said. Zain smiled evilly.

" It means your are cheating on your wife? " His friend asked.

" Obvisiouly not! I'm giving her everything that she want, and she couldn't sex with me in return? " He smiled.

" Zain! Today we decided to go to cinema. Will you go with us? "

" Ofcourse! " Zain agreed.

Thanks for reading. Leave your comments/ opinions/ hit the like button please if you like it. πŸ€—

Next: Un expected trick

Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res😊
unres
hehe me first before the pm even πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

lovely update! 
beautifully written! 
continue soon! 
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago