Awesome update...Arnav gonna fall in luv with Khushi again
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the pm. Nice update.
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys thanks a lot for your comments, I never thought that this will raech 10 chapters, but now when I have wriiten the 10th chapter I realised that its only becoz of your motivation I was able to reach till here, keep commeting as always and give me your support. 

Chapter 10

Khushi and Anjali left Armaan's clinic with lots of thoughts in their mind.

Both were silent, khushi was thinking how she will get close to arnav to remind him everything, on the other anjali was feeling miserable about arnav's dream. She was feeling bad, just becoz of her blind faith in her faith how much arnav and khushi had to go through. She wipes a lone tear falling from her eyes, when khushi noticed her crying.

Di what happened why are you crying?

Iam sorry khushiji, becoz of me you and chotey had to go through a lot, you had almost lost your life and chotey?? How he must have felt watching you falling from that cliff, he must have shattered and scared, that's the reason he is still getting those nightmares. I can understand how painful it is to realise that you are losing someone whom you love more than your life.

Di please, how are you at fault in this, whatever happened it is becoz of shyam and not you, even you were a victim of his lies.

I know khushiji, but if I wuldnt have trusted him blindly, his lies and everything he told me, you bith wuldnt have gone thorugh this, you both suffered bared everything for mr for my happiness and if something would have happened to you, I would have never been able to forgive myself.

Di... first you stop crying, and don't you dare blame yourself for everything that happened, it was all in past and I don't want you to think about it anymore, you have to move on in your life, you have all the right to become happy. Dont let that monster's thought and deeds effect you anymore.

Anjali smiled, khushiji how can you be like this always, giving hopes and smiles to everyone, you are tryly an angel.

Di please, now you don't embarrass me with all these filmy talks.

No really khushiji, you know after what happened with mumma, I always worried for chotey, he had lost interest in everything, he became ruthless, arrogant and most importantly he lost belief in love. I never thought that he will fall fall in love with anyone and will remain alone for his whole life.

But now I understand, it was so easy for him to fall for you, you are truly the most lovable person and see when he fell in love he fell so hard, that he forgot everything and left his past behind.

The fact is he loves you so much, that even after losing his memory, he still cant keep himself away from you.

Dii... khushi blushed.

Iam sure khushiji very soon, he will fall in love with you again.Khushi smiled.

Di Iam thinking, its only 12pm, shall I go to office for rest of the day, you know I will get bored at home.

Haan... Haan... Chotey se door rehna aapke liye aasaan thodi na hai...

You just need an excuse to be with him isn't it?

Khushi blushed, ya di now since Iam working with him, I cant stay away from him even for one day.

In AR

Arnav was pacing in his cabin, he was feeling restless, he knew she is not going to come today, but he still had a hope, he wanted to see her once, he is so used to her now a days, that his morning cannot start without her beautiful smile and the coffee made by her.

He just wanted to see her once, and as if devimaiyya saw his restlessness, he saw khushi entering office from his cabin.

A smile appeared on his face, he was so happy, that he didn't realise he was smiling like a fool.

Suddenly he realised, what he is doing and went straight tpo work on his laptop.

Khushi entered his cabin, good afternoon ASR.

Khushi... he gave a fake surprised expression, you were not going to come today no?

Ya ASR, actually me and anjali di finished our work soon, so I thought I will come to office and finish my pending work.

Ok good, can you bring me a coffee?

Ya sure ASR.

Khushi left his cabin without noticing a huge smile on arnav's face.

He was happy, she came back to office. Now he can work peacefully being around her.

What the hell... why am I behaving like a teenager, he thought, I will go crazy around this girl.

Few days went by, khushi and arnav both being busy in office.

Arnav was working hard for an upcoming conference and khushi was on her toes helping him around.

She was working late almost everyday, hence arnav made sure that she doesn't go home alone, and used to drop her while going home.

He felt nice being with her, having small talks, khushi was also happy that they were spending so much time together.

Here buaji and garima sent a silent prayer to their nandkishore seeing the couple together everyday.

It was Thursday morning, and arnav called khushi to his cabin.

Arnav: Khushi please have a seat, see we have an important conference on this Saturday in Nainital and I want you to accompany me in this.

Khushi was shocked, nainital... conference... me and arnavji, her thoughts went to one year back events.

How she was accidentally caught up in the boot of his vehicle, their fight, time spend at dhabba, how she fell ill and the fight with the goons.

That was the trip which made her realise there was some spark between them.

Arnav saw khushi lost in her thoughts, he called her, khushi... khushi...

Haaa... she jolted and came back from her dreamland.

What the hell, khushi kumara gupta, Iam talking to you and you are day dreaming.

Did you hear anything I said?

Ya ASR Iam sorry, woh I was thinking is it necessary that I join you to nainital.

Though khushi was happy and excited about this trip, she was a bit nervous also. Spending time with arnav was always on her mind, she has to come close to him make him remind his lost memories and this being the first step towards it.

But still she was confused, if anything wrong happens, if she fails in her task, arnav will be more angry with her and this will bring a gap in their realtion, she didn't want that, hence she was doubtful whether to take this risk or not.

Goshh... khushi kumari gupta, you are impossible, here iam talking to you and you...now listen to me without any questions, yes it is important that you join me in this conference as there will a lot of data to be collected and we have to meet few clients also. So without any further discussion, pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow by road, and ya make sure you have some party wear as we have to attend a party after the conference.

Is that clear or should I repeat? No she nodded.

Khushi left the cabin and first thing she thought was of calling Anjali and informing her about the trip.

Hello di..., ya khushiji how are you?

Iam fine di, there is something important I need to tell you, she explained everything to Anjali and anjali was excited beyond limits.

Wow khushiji this is an excellent news, it is a golden opportunity for you, don't loose it. Iam sure this trip will bring lot of changes in yours and chotey's relationship.

Khushi went home and informed everyone about the trip. Everyone was happy that finally things are moving fast,

Khushi was packing her bags, when she thought of what arnav said. Arnavji said to carry some party wear. Hey devimaiyya I don't have anything like that what should I do? She searched her wardrobe and found a Red saari and remembered the day arnav had gifted her this saari.

Flashback

Arnav had informed khushi, that they have to attend a reception party of the mehta's and he will pick her in the evening after coming form office.

She was confused the day before as to what to wear for the party, when she found a box gift wraped in her wardrobe. Yeh kya hain, she thought?

Suddenly she felt two hands around her waist caressing her belly, khushi closed her eyes feeling his hard hands caressing her soflty drawing circles on her bare stomach, ar...nav..ji...

This is for you sweetheart, he whispered softly in his husky voice slightly nibbling her ear, open it..

She opened the box and was surprised to see the same red saari which she had worn for the calendar shoot in his office. Yeh... yeh toh wahi saadi hain na jo humne...

Jo pehankar tumne mere hosh udaa diye the, he whispered. She blushed...

You know khushi, that was the first time I lost my senses, that too looking at a girl. You were looking breathtakingly beautiful. That day time stopped for me at that moment, all my anger was blown away in that instant.

Your innocent face, the nervous expression on your face, your lips slightly quivering, your beautiful eyes looking down in embarrassment. I cant tell you what I was feeling at that moment. That moment I realised that there was something about you that drives me crazy.

She blushed, turned around and hugged him, not able to look into his intense eyes. You know after that, I don't know why I was never  able to use that saari for fashion events or anything else and later I thought I will buy it myself but didn't know what to do about it, but now I realise it was always for you, nobody has the right to wear that saari after my khushi wore it.

It was and will always look good on you only, I could never imagine anybody else in that attire.

Bas kijiye arnavji, aur kitni tareef karenge hamaari.

Jitni bhi karu kam hain, and you are worth it, I wanted you to wear it once again for me, so... I thought  will gift it to you for tomorrows event.

How was my surprise?

Its beautiful arnavji, like always you always know what I want.

But sad, that you don't realise what I want? Arnav said.

Matlab, she was confused...

Then she saw that naughty smirk on his face, arnavji chodiye humein kaam hain.

Not fair khushi, you always spoil the romantic mood, he pounted like a kid.

Looking at his sad face, she gave a deep kiss on his cheek and tried to run away, but he was fast.

He caught hold of her hands and pinned her towards the wardrobe, not so soon Mrs. Raizada, itni aasaani se tum bach nahi sakti.

He looked into her hazel brown eyes and bent down bringing his lips closer to hers, she closed her eyes unable to bear the heat growing up between them, her heart beat racing fast that he can almost hear it. Their lips were inches away, she wanted him as much as he wanted her, its long they got married, but still there was this never ending spark between them, that drove them crazy for each other.

He brushed her lips slightly giving her a tingling sensation, she parted her lips to give him more access, and he culdnt wait for more, they started kissing each other deeply, with full of passion and love, his hands pressing her waist from back which let out a moan from her, and he lost it. He inserted his tongue into her mouth taking full advantage and their tongues started fighting with each other nibbling kissing sucking and caressing at the same time. It was a passionate kiss, hard, hungry but mesmerising. Both were lost in the kiss for god knows how long and they parted for the much needed air, I love you khushi... I love you more than anything he breathed on her lips, Iam crazy for you, you make me mad.

Khushi blushed and said I love you too arnavji and hugged him as tight as possible. Arnav caressed her back, he didn't want this moment to end, breaking the silence he said, I cant wait to see you in this saari tomorrow.

Khushi smiled, if you say shall I wear it now for you.

No ways dear, I wont be able to stop then, I will go mad and will make love to you now itself, but cant do that as I have an important meeting now you see, so I have to leave.

Then I think I should definitely wear it, so that you don't go away from me.

No ways love don't kill me, I wont be able to go then, he smirked.

Ok arnavji I will wear it tomorrow, now you leave, saying that she pecked his lips.

Flashback ends.

A lone tear fell from her eyes, she closed her eyes feeling the soft material of the saari in her hands, I want you arnavji I need you, Its so difficult to be around you and still stay away from you.

If only, you had realised what our relation is, if only... she sighed.

I promise devimaiiya, once arnavji will regain his memories, I will never let him go away from me, I will be close to him always and will love him madly, there will be no distance between us.

Early morning, arnav was getting ready in his room, he was so excited for this trip, not only was this an important project after his comeback but also about the fact  that he will be with khushi for few days, that thought itself brought a smile on his face.

Anjali saw her little brother all smiling and guessed the reason for it, she thought of teasing her little brother.

Kya baat hai chotey, you are smiling Iam surprised, humein bhi toh pata chale vajah kya hain humaare chotey ki iss muskaan ki?

Nothing di, arnav said getting annoyed of his di's teasing, just a good day.

Ohhh.. just a good day I see, is it because of this nainital trip or... something else she asked with a naughty smile on her face.

Stop it di, there is nothing like that, its just that... Iam... really looking forward for this project.

Ohhh ok...

No problem chotey, you carry on and haan... please take care of khushiji she is not used to such trips, this is her first time alone away from her family, though I know you will take good care of her, anjali smirked.

Arnav gave her a what the... look.

Ok di, bye..

Arnav reached gupta house, waiting for khushi and she came outside wearing a light pink sleeveless salwar suit, she was looking as fresh as a flower.

She reached his car and gave him a sweet smile and it made his morning more pleasant, goodmorning ASR.

Goodmorning khushi, ahhh.. khushi you know we are out of office so no need of ASR, you can call me arnav.

She nodded in acceptance.

She sat in his car and pulled the seatbelt, he was about to pull it for her but she was fast and had already put it, he pulled his hand back being disappointed.

She turned other side and smiled looking at his state, she was enjoying his state.

They started their journey, without knowing how this journey is going to change their lives.

I know it was a short update, but I wanted to start their nainital trip with a fresh chapter which will be full of surprises.

So guys wait for the next update as it will be interesting I promise to give my best.

No Precap...

Edited by redpetals123 - 10 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
it's an amazing story
thanks for sharing your story with us.
gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for next update... Love this story very much... Pleasee update sooon...
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for d pm
Fantastic updt
Updt soon.
Waiting for nainital trip n Arshi romance.
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. I was enjoying the update but it got finished. Continue soon.
risha8 thumbnail
awesome update 
loved it 
cant wait till next update 
continue soon
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 11

The journey started at 11 in the morning, both were fresh and excited, arnav for his deal and khushi about her trip with arnav.

Khushi being herself  had carried all food stuff with her pakora, jalebi, chana etc...

She culdnt control her hunger hence removed her food stuff and started munching it, later she realised she didn't ask arnav.

Arnavji, have some these are homemade jalebi's and pakora. Arnav gave her a stern look and started concentrating on his driving.

Kya hua aap nahin kahenge? Have some na its really tasty.

Khushi how can you have such oily things early in the morning? Unbelievable...and you know I cant have sweet.

I know arnavji, hence I have made some sugar free jalebis for you, have it.

Arnav was touched with her little gesture and he culdnt control himself from having it.

mmm... these are really good, thanks khushi..

U r welcome arnavji anytime she smiled.

The journey passed by with small talks and fun. Finally they reached their destination.

It was a five star hotel, named blue star.

They reached the reception, excuse me!!!

Good evening sir, how can I help you, the receptionist asked.

I have a booking here, Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi kumara Gupta.

Let me check sir, yes sir you have  a booking but sir its for one suite.

Whaattt.. how can it be possible, I have personally booked it, two rooms for each one of us.

No sir, Iam sure its only one room booked over here and its in your name sir.

Unbeleivable, you people are crazy, how can you do this. I had given two names and you... forget it, get me an extra room now.

Iam sorry sir, but we are full, since there are some tourists arrived in our hotel, Iam really sorry for your inconvenience sir.

Ok fine cancel our booking, Iam searching for some another hotel, this is ridiculous.

Khushi was silently watching all these conversation.

Arnavji its almost evening now, where will we find an another hotel.

But khushi they have only one suite how can we manage?

So what arnavji its a two room suite you sleep in bedroom, I will manage in hall and its only matter of 2 3 days.

Are you sure khushi you are ok with it.

Yes arnavji Iam fine.

Ok then, we will take the room, sorry sir we apologise for our mistake.

The receptionist gave attender the key, and he took them to their room.

As soon as khushi entered the room, she was speechless, it was magnificient room, with large French windows and curtains with a beautiful view outside.

She clapped in excitement, its so beautiful arnavji.

Arnav smiled at her child like innocence.

Arnavji, you were unncecessarily getting worried, this suite is so big, that I can bring amma and buaji also for stay, she giggled.

Iam sorry khushi, I don't know how this mistake happened.

Its ok arnavji chalta hai.

Ok khushi you go and freshen up I will order something to eat, what will you have.

Arnavji Iam too hungry, dal makhni, aloo mutter, jeera rice... she just continued.

Wooohhh... khushi are you going to have all these.

Haan why, we don't get it here, no no its not that, you don't look like you eat so much.

She smiled, ok arnavji I will fresh up and come.

Meanwhile arnav also changed into his track suit.

After sometime the food arrived, khushi joined arnav for dinner.

She was looking cute in her pink night suite, arnav admired her for a while which didn't go unnoticed by khushi, she smiled inside.

They had food and decided to rest after a long tiring journey.

Khushi you sleep in bedroom, I will manage on sofa.

No way arnavji, you think I will allow you to do that, I will take sofa and you go in bedroom.

Khushi Iam your boss, do as I say, but...she complained,  not one more word he interrupted her.

Laad governor she murmured, whaaattt, what did you call me?

No...no... I didn't call you I was just talking to myself.

Ya I know pagal toh tum ho hi.

Hawww...

Close your mouth and go to sleep, we have to leave early in the morning for the conference.

Arnav made himself comfortable on the sofa and khushi lied on the bed inside.

She was enjoying each and every moment of this journey.

It was 2 am in the night and khushi was deep in sleep.

Arnav again started sweating like horrible, tossing and turning on his sofa and suddenly... khushi... he screamed.

Khushi heard his scream and ran to him immediately.

He was sitting on his sofa, breathing heavily, she sat beside him getting worried.

Arnavji kya hua, are you ok, phir se sapna dekha kya, arnavji talk to me look at me please!!!!!!

Arnav was unable to understand anything whatever was happening around him, he was still under the aftermath of his nightmare.

Suddenly, as before he hugged khushi tighly as if he will crush her bones.

Khushi started caressing his back, arnavji its ok everything is fine, sab thik ho jayega.

No khushi..., I cant sleep khushi this nightmare is killing me Iam scared to sleep.

Khushi was helpless, she culdnt see him in this state arnavji chup ho jaiiye, Iam here with you, you are not alone and I will not let anything happen.

No khushi... they pushed her, she... she will die khushi she will die...

Tears started flowing from her eyes, how can she make him understand, that nothing happened she is alive in front of him.

Arnavji, look at me I said look at me, Arnav looked into her eyes, see arround arnavji there is no one you are safe, everyone is safe, it was just a nightmare.

Arnav hugged her again, this time caressing her back smoothly, khushi please don't go I need you.

Hum yahin hain arnavji, Iam not going, they sat in each others embrace for quite some time, arnav pulled back slowly and looked into her eyes, she was close... very close to him, so close that he can feel her breath, he culdnt keep his eyes off from her, khushi started getting nervous, she wanted to look other way, she wanted to get up so that he can sleep but she culdnt move as his eyes his stare was making her crazy.

Arn...av..ji, I think you... should.. sleep. She started getting up, when he held her wrist and pushed her back ( rabba ve..) he caressed her cheek and tucked  the loose hair locks behind her ears. She was confused, what he is upto, whatever it was she didn't want it to stop.

He moved closer and closer towards her face looking deep into her eyes, she culdnt take it anymore and closed her eyes.

He moved towards her ear and whispered, khushi... you are beautiful... i don't know what's happening to me, saying that he slightly kissed her cheeks, leaving his lips lingering on her cheeks for some time.

She clutched his shirt between her nails, ar...nav..ji, khushi... he pulled himself to look at her, her eyes were still closed.

Suddenly he realised their position and moved back. Khushi jerked on loosing his touch and opened her eyes.

Khu...shi.. its late you go and rest, we have to get up tomorrow.

Khushi left to her bedroom, both were unable to sleep, thinking about each other.

Khushi thought, arnavji don't do something which you will regret later on, I will not be able to bare it. I cant see the regret in your eyes.

What happened now was precious for me, but I know it was uncomfortable for you.

I will have to keep a distance between us, I cant break my heart again seeing guilt in his eyes.

Arnav was messed up, what did I do, how can I kiss her like this, what she will be thinking about me, how will I face her tomorrow, Iam surely attracted to her, but that doesn't mean I cross my limits.

I will have to keep distance from her.

She shouldn't feel uncomfortable arround me, she was consoling me and I kissed her, this is just not done.

Finally sleep arrived for both of  them.

Next day morning, khushi woke up first so that she can get ready and order breakfast for both of them, she decided to act as if nothing happened since she didn't want him to feel guilty about it.

When she came out of her bedroom, she saw arnav working on his laptop, he was all ready.

Good morning Arnavji...

Arnav raised his eyes from the laptop screen to look at her, and he saw her ever smiling.

Thank god, she is ok he thought, good morning khushi.

I will order some breakfast for us she said.

Ok he nodded.

She ordered some French toast and orange juice for him and aloo ke parathe for her.

Thank god they get parathas in this hotel she thought, as she was sure that they wont have traditional Indian food in some of the five star hotels, she missed her dhabas, she remembered how she had ate delicious food one year back in the same town but at the dhaba, what was the name of that dhaaba... ya Manjeet da dhabba, she smiled thinking about all those crazy things she did that day just to annoy him and stop him from leaving that dhaaba.

After some time food arrived and she called arnav who was busy on a call.

Ye lijiye aapka French toast, how can you have the same breakfast everyday, she asked.

It was then she realised, that she has done a blunder by ordering exactly what he likes in breakfast without asking him, she bit her lower lip.

Arnav was confused and asked, how come you know what I like in breakfast? that too that I have the same everyday.

Woooh... aaah... she stammered, lost for words, haa..aaann woh Anjali di had mentioned me once that you always have this in your breakfast.

Ohhh... and you remember it so nicely, strange... he said.

They had their breakfast without any more talks, both of them ignoring and not ready to accept that something strange happened between them last night.

They reached the conference hall which was in the same hotel on the top floor.

Khushi was checking the last minute arrangements in the conference room so that nothing goes wrong and he shouldn't get a chance to complain.

Arnav was really happy with her work, she was efficient he thought.

The conference went well , all the points were noted by khushi and arnav was really happy that he gave an awesome presentation which impressed the buyers.

After all this was his first achievement after he resumed work, khushi was also happy that arnav was back to his own self, the strong ASR, the successful businessman is back in action, she felt proud of her arnavji.

All the clients were shaking hands with arnav and congratulating him on his work, they also gave credit to his assistant for the wonderful arrangements.

Suddenly someone tapped on arnav's shoulder, he turned around and surprised to find his collegemate Sohail Singhania, his old friend and also not to forget his current competitor.

Hi Sohail, what a surprise man how are you?

Iam fine Arnav, how about you? So finally Iam able to meet the rising businessman of this country, he smiled.

Oh come on Sohail, you too not bad, have come back in India just a month back and see you have spread a large base over here, that Iam having a competition.

Hmmm... agar competition na ho toh kya mazaa business karne ka right?

True, so hows life, still single flirting with girls all time, arnav new that Sohail was a big time flirt in college days.

Ya always sohail said, Life mein hot ladkiyaan na ho toh kya mazaa.

Yaa Yaa I know you, you dog.

But you are the same arnav, even now allergic to girls and relationships haan...he chuckled.

Its better, they are complicated always he said.

Khushi was silently watching their whole conversation, she was happy to see that arnav felt nice meeting his old friend.

Suddenly she came to them and said, sorry to interrupt you both, ASR the delegates are waiting for you they want to discuss the final terms.

Oh Hi beautiful!!!! Sohail said, looking at a stunning khushi, he felt her really beautiful.

Arnav not bad haan, you really have an amazing assistant I must say.

Arnav didn't feel nice about his comment and felt like giving him some peace of mind, he knew that sohail never leave a chance to flirt, but not this time not with his khushi.

Whaatt.. suddenely he was surprised on his thought, what am I thinking my khushi... no way I have gone mad.

Khushi was feeling uncomfortable with Sohail's comment.

She was searching for escape, when she heard arnav say something which surprised her.

Hey Sohail not here haan, teri daal yahan nahi galegi...

Dont you try to flirt with her, she is different, she is special, he said looking into her eyes, she is not the ones with whom, you go around okay.

Ohooo..., give me a break, someone's feeling jealous haan...and that too for an assistant, amazing I must say.

Khushi felt something prick inside her heart on Sohail's comment, ya why is she feeling so nice about arnav's statement, what is she to him just an assistant that's it.

You are wrong Sohail, she is not just assistant, she is family you see.

Khushi looked at him with a surprised expression.

Familyy... what do you mean arnav.

I mean..., she is Aakaash's sister in law.

Ohh... ok.

Ok I will take your leave Sohail.

Waiitt.. Arnav, See Its my birthday today and I have kept a small party at my farmhouse, so I will be happy if you will attend, after all we are meeting after so many years, don't you think it goes for a celebration.

Iam sorry Sohail, but you know I have to attend this official get together, which is organised by one of our clients and it is really important for me to attend it.

Mmm... is it the party of the Sharma'sss Sohail asked?

Ya why what happened?

Ohh you don't know, even I was invited for the same, but it is cancelled as some emergency came in Mr. Sharma's family and he had to call it off.

Ohhh I didn't knew Arnav said.

Actually, even I had not planned to celebrate my birthday as I had to attend that party, but since it is cancelled, thought I will throw a party for my friends and some delegates are also coming so its a good opportunity for you too. You can meet them.

Arnav thought for a while, mmm... OK he said.

Ok arnav see you in the evening and haan bring your assistant too she will get bored alone otherwise.

Khushi didn't know why, but she was not happy about this invitation.

Ok I will bring her Arnav said.

Laad Governor, he didn't even ask me whether I want to come or not, always bosing on me.

Finally Sohail left giving a slight smirk to khushi.

Arnavji do we really need to go to this party I mean I don't know anyone over there.

Its ok khushi, what you will do alone in the hotel room and anyways you know me na and you are going with me, so why care about others.

They left the conference hall after sometime and thought of having some rest before going to the party in evening and hence returned back to thir room.

Hey guys, sorry Iam giving short updates, but I really want to improve my writing and hence not keen on giving long updates.

Thanks a lot for those who commented and liked my ss.😊

For silent readers, please guys Iam not good at this, but trying my level best to improve and hence I really need your support, please comment guys, It motivates me to give my best.😭

Precap: Sohails's party, khushi in red saree, Jadoo hai nashaa hain...😳😉

Edited by redpetals123 - 10 years ago