Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
director is sothapufying a cute couple ...:((i want the old maha and bharathy lovely scenes not this misunderstandind fight scenes.hate to watch now a days
avknight thumbnail
Thayumanavan once was a classy and decent show. stood out from other shows in vijay tv. hate what it has become now... Poor from the director and team.  Maybe it is the beginning of the end of the show. who knows?
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avknight

Thayumanavan once was a classy and decent show. stood out from other shows in vijay tv. hate what it has become now... Poor from the director and team. Maybe it is the beginning of the end of the show. who knows?

Agree with you 100%. It was very good until maha's marriage to Bharati. Even then I thought it was ok because they showed maha and Bharati accepting their relationship and having cute moments. The show is completely messed up now. I think the show will end abdruptly without any justified solution to the problem.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for the updates. Looks like story is going bad to worst. been reading the updates only when ever time permits. Thank you vijay for stepping in on Mondays updates.