Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahimaan

Dear Rat mat bolo MSK  angry ho jayga
thanks for comment

but even i also love to call her rat just like geet. msk ka gusse ko geet hai hadle karne ke liye vo hi kafi hai uske liye 😉
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvi04

but even i also love to call her rat just like geet. msk ka gusse ko geet hai hadle karne ke liye vo hi kafi hai uske liye 😉

true yaar geet can handle maan anger
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very painful update...

Brij was really there or she heard some other voice and reacted like this...

both mother-daughter are in danger...

Maan is in pain...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭

hope to hv happy moments soon..😊
Mahimaan thumbnail

My other update

Life of geet  part 23  on 29 jan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3632879?pn=51

Dhadkan ... part 9 on  30 jan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100465097

Journey last part  on 30 jan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3826436?pn=104

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Part 10

maan say again and again  ,your mother is bad but you are good girl na , please responses me , i need you ,i need your mother , please don't do this , you are reason of  my living  ,pari geet please , i am scared pleases  wake up please , maan tears are not stopping , he is crying like baby , but his pari or geet not responding him ... mere jine ki waja ko khatam mat karo geet please ,... I will die geet please wake up geet ,between dadima entered in room with doc , dadima put her hand on maan shoulder but maan don't react to her touch he sit there like stone , dadima shake with maan silence , with lots of courage she called maan beta , doc saying for city-scan we have to took geet in another room please , maan just lose his grip on geet hand and stand up near bed , dadima want to shout on maan for this silent treatment she get scare with maan reaction , she don't want to maan again in that dark

but she know it is not good time for this things , first geet health is more imp she just nodded doc to yes , doc called staff for stretcher , thay put geet on stretcher and took her out from room ,maan and dadima with them they just following geet , just than two man passing there with police they have hand tied , one man stop near geet stretcher and say , wow still she is alive , when he saw her little  baby bump he have evil smile on his face , and he say oy rajinder ye Mera bacha hai ya Tera , and that second man start to laugh on his question yes that man is non other than Brij Handa , who brought hear for treatment for his injury which he got in jail

image of geet painful face , her crying , her nightmare all start to come in front of maan eyes

Maan blood start to boil like volcano , he closed his finger so tightly that his nails injured his hand , he just ask dadima ,took geet with them he is coming back ,dadima  don't ready for live but maan angry eyes tell his decision ,maan just went near Brije look into his eyes and just punch him on his face with so much force that brije miss his balance and fall on flower ,

blood start to came from his nose , maan just brake his nose , Brij fill so insulated because he don't get hurt like this ,

he just rorard who are you , geet bodyguard , or you also interested in her beautiful b... but his sentence could not completed as  maan give another punch with full speed this time that on his mouth , maan roared in angry voice Don't take her name with your dirty mouth you ba******, this time maan never stop he just again punch him with so much force , ,you are so called brother of geet , who take wow to protect her but you himself destroy her in this extant in this tender age , Bije , maan just broke his hand with one tight punch , brij cry in pain , and start to say police to stop maan

but that police just took other person with them and turn their back to them ,

now maan have smirk on his face , Mr brij you have pride that you are man than I took this pride from you today , so you don't ever in your life abuse women is far away but you cant look them also with that maan just push him , brij fall on his back and maan just start to  punch him with his leg on Brij Man**** , each st-rock is powerful brij crying in pain there are so people in hospital but nobody came forward to protect him from maan , because all want to justice for geet , she suffer because of this monster , maan just punching brij , when brij is point of lose his conscious maan just stop and say what you ask whose child in geet caring than lesion carefully that is my child , Child of Msk , so don't ever ask this question in your dream also with that he again punch him , brij just lay there lifeless , maan roared like Lion geet I finish this monster , I make him handicap with his so called Man***** geet , pari I finish him , now he will beg for his death daily geet just than dadima came there and took maan with her

hear rajinder want to say something but that police man say if you say something I will give you to this mob than think what they will do with you  or you want to become like him , he just point to brij who is laying on floor  and crying in pain , he just nodded his head in no ,daima want to angry on maan but stop when she saw doc , doc just tell them it is because of shock I think she hear voice of that monster so ... but she have to gain her conscious before 12 hours otherwise she , she sleep in to coma .that is not good for both , baby heart-bit also not increased and that is denger to both of them

a  tear sleep from maan eyes , he just closed his eyes , don't know what to do , dadima put her hand on maan  shoulder and say beta can you go to near derga and put chadder for geet and pari ,maan just imm ask than they will come back na dadima , daima just hug maan and say yes beta , you go there and pry with your heart , god definitely lesion us , go beta , maan just took her jeep and went from there

In darga that holy atmosphere start put some unknown medicine to his blidded heart like he got some power he cant described in word but ... he just put chadder on darga and tied holy tr-hied there for geet and pari long life , maan just sit there and closed her eyes and start to pray for both girl , after some time he saw  a fair image of small child who open her hand and calling him papa, papa please stop your pari papa i want to play with you , dance with you , we both make team and pull leg of ma please papa papa please ...

maan just open his eyes with shock and say in loud voice he called , pari I will pari I will , one baba passing from him he just put hand on maan shoulder and say , don't worry beta , you get your happiness in your life beta , god lesion your pry beta , and that fakir went from there ,maan just came out from there , he heard some people if someone walk on fire that his wish comp-lit soon , maan just went that place , and start to walk on that , he just walking on that , he don't slightly pinch in pain like that fire not touching his leg , he just looking pari and geet image front of him and asking god for there life

Hear one little, small hand holding geet hand and saying  maa wake up ma papa need us maa , geet have bright smile on her face but she confused with word papa , she ask baby , papa , who is papa baby , my papa died...

baby girl just put her hand on geet mouth and point to one direction , first  geet cant see that person face ,but that person start to came near her and when she saw face of that person she loudly gasp Maanji , just than baby girl start to say yes maa he is MY papa MSK ,please he need us , already he once try to sueside maa , don't hurt him maa , he will die , geet just nodded in know ,nothing could be happen to him , geet mummr in slow voice , now that girl have smile on face and she say yes maa i  am with you , papa with you don't scare maa wake up , we will teach good lesion to that monster , you just wake up for me ,  for my papa please ma , if you don't wake up than we both went farrr away from you maa , that baby have tear in her eyes , baby girl just took maan hand in her hand and start to walk far away from geet , and geet just wake up with loud scram nooo stop maanji , stop rat stoppp...

precap

tanvi04 thumbnail
Mindvlowing update eagerly waiting foe next part pls update soon and make maaneet marrried each other pls
obid21 thumbnail
awesome update and make maaneet married pls 
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part..
maan taught a gud lesson 2 brij..
what the other 1 want 2 say..
maan praying 4 both angels
n here baby making geet wake up..
though in anger maan said he is the dad of baby..n baby too feels same