A VRIMAR STORY ( last two parts up -pg-3)

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HI ,FRDS I AM PRIYANKA...EVERY BODY KNOWS ME AS A HUGE TAAREY FAN,,,,VRIMAR FAN ... I LOVE READING STORIES AND COMMENTING ON THEM... SO HERE I PRESENT A AWESOME VRIMAR STORY...(I KNOW NOW NIETHER VRINDA ie OUR TAANI IS NOT IN SHOW AND VRIMAR IS NEVER POSSIBLE BUT WE CAN FULFILL OUR DREAMS IN OUR STORIES)...
SO NO BASHING PLS...ITS A STORY TO READ AND ENJOY...AND SOME WHERE IN THE BOTTOM OF HEART IF OUR DREAMS COMES TRUEEE...

NOW THE STORY IS WRITTEN BY ONE OF MY DEAR FRD OF FB. HER NAME IS
 BHUMIKA JASWANI
NOW THE STORY BEGINS-------------------------------------------------

PART-1

Vrinda gets a call frm a production house...
P.H.- Helo! vrinda here..
V- yaa... who's this?
P.H.- I M SPEAKING FRM ( _--_SO & so plss guies imagine any name) and our show is to air on colors v wish to meet u if u r free?
V- yaa sure i would cn u plss msg me the location add..?
PH- yaa sure y nt?...
in evening VRINDA was leaving to meet the ph in hr car...aftr reaching she realsed it was JHALAK DIKH LAA JAA SETS... (yaa guies she got an offer of jdj on colors...)
she got hell xited as she always wanted to b a part of this shw...(rembr hr i.v. gajni's)
she talked to the ph and evry thing finalised... Hr participation was confirmed... she signed the contract...
P.H.- ok miss dawda so u may start ur rehersals frm 2morow itself and yaa u vil also meet ur choreographer 2morow only who is selected by the channel fr u... so b here sharp 8am and one more thing ur promo shoot vid ur choreographer vil also b 2morow...
V- yaa dnt wory sir i'll b here on time...
she was vry hapy as well as xited to b a part of jdj and meet he choreographer... she told hr family & frnds abt it all were vry hapy fr hr ... and wished hr luck...
AT NIGHT...
V- hey krishnaji plss muje koi acha choreographer dena jiske sath me comfortable feel karu aur jo WORLD BEST DANCER ho... taaki me jdj ki trophy jeet jau...
in morning...
she got ready and left...
a guy of ph team... she was in JHALAK HOUSE- ji maam apko rehersal room -2 alot kia gya h wahi apko apke choreographer b mil jayenge...
v- k thanx...
and she went upstairs towards hr rehersal room... she was xited, at the same time nervous, hr heart beat was increasing with evry step she din,t knew y?
and she opens the door and gets the shock of her life...
END...

part-2

As vrinda enterd the rehersal hall she got shockd to see Amar as hr choreographr. She was vry hapy at the same time xited to see him.
A-vrinda u?? U r participating in jdj.. Realy? He was actually hapy to see vrinda as hr contestant.
V- ya bt hw cum u here. I mean i dint xpected u to b here.
A- i guess its a destiny plan so lets start rehersals. Vats say!
V- yup
And they startd rehersing and aftr few days their launch epi. Shoot came. Vrinda was realy nervous. Amar came and he saw vrinda's nervousness he went to her
A- relax vrinda v are going to rock the stage..
V- but amar u r a fab dancer nd i m a non-dancer. Hw vil v do it she had tears of nervousnes in hr eyes & seeing hr tears sumthing panged amar's heart bt he ignored the feeling .
A- (cuping hr face) dnt think like this vrinda (wiping hr tears) me hu na tumhare sath. And they both were lost in each other's eyes suddenly announcement of their performance was made
Dey danced suprbly (imagine recent swarn performance on Alwida) and judges gave them standing ovation. In xitemdnt both hugged each other .

their performance was superb and judges were extremely impressed in xitement both hugged each other...but soon they realised that vat they were doing and moved apart...

at night
as their frst performance went good their friends(d3 gang) organised party fr them... Amar came vid Charlie and Vrinda came alone she was wearing:
http://www.dhresource.com/albu_351099378_00-1.0x0/sexy-tight-one-piece-short-skirt-women-s.jpg
Amar was shocked to see hr...A- SHE IS LOOKING SUPER HOT! MAN...then he realised vat he said... A- (in mind) o god vat am i speaking i hv a girlfriend hw could evn i think about vrinda no this is wrong ...
All were having fun and dancing... vrimar were stealing looks of each other... amar was feeling bit strange but was nt able to understnd his feelings...vrinda on the other hand was feeling the same... the whole gang danced on abcd of yaariyan...
AFTR SOME TIME Vrinda's best buddy( guies imagine karan kundra) came and hugged vrinda tightly... vrinda was also delighted to see him after so long both were dancing , giggling, talking, having fun... on the other hand amar was nt liking their closeness(yup guies amar was feeling jealous of karan)
C-Kya hua baby y u so upset? aaj to tumhe hapy hona chAiye as ur and vrinda's frst performance went great then ...
A- nothing yaar actually meri tabiyat theek nai... chal yaha se chalte h...
C- par hua kya sweetu... its so much fun here.. aur ye tumhari sucsses party h.. aur tum hi yaha ni rahoge to sabko bura lagega na...
A- (frustrated shouts on her) TUM CHAL RHI HO YA ME JAU!
charlie was noticing amar's behaviour and wAS confused...that time shaan came
SHANTANU- kya hua yaar amar kha jaane ki baat kar rha h tu..
A- are yaar tabiyat thik nai so
S- shut up tu kahi nai jaega..
A- par yaar
S- noo..
A- okk
kundrA and vrinda were enjoying... Amar was getting angry at evry passing moment ... and he strtd drinking... 1st shot,,, then 2nd shot... and more and more... charlie was trying to stop him bt he din't stop... nw he was full tun...nashe me..
vrinda was dancing with kunra on the dance floor... Amar went towards dance floor... pushed kundra away from vrinda... vrinda and evrybody were hell shocked...
V- vat are u doing? u r drunk i can't believe amar ...
A- ssshhh kept his index finger on her lips... pushed hr towards himself by her waist... before she or any1 could speak anything... HE PLACED HIS LIPS ON HER...and kissed hr passionately... EVRY BODY WAS SHOCKED!!

amar is kissing vrinda passionately and is holding her waist tightly... vrinda is trying hard to free herself.. frm the grip.. but couldn't.. amar is biting hr lips letting out all his frustration and anger...

nw amar crossed all his limits... it was end fr vrinda she pushed him hard and...!!!...thhhaaaddd! slapped him hard...

V- hw DARE U MR KUNWAR AMAR... HW DARE U TOUCH ME...( held him frm his collar), HW DARE U KISS ME..(SHE WAS CRYING BADLY)...(shouts) HW DARE U... and she walked away frm the party... shaan and vrushika tried to stop her but she din't... amar was full on tun so he dint realised vat he actually did.. archi and shaan along vid charlie took him away frm the patry and dropped him home... charlie made him sleep on the bed... evn in his sleep he was continuously uttering ''vrinda's'' name... charlie was hell shocked and tensed by his behaviour... infact for the 1st time she was feeling the FEAR of loosing amar... she couldn't sleep fr the whole ngt...

here vid Vrinda as she entered the home... hr mom askd hr about the party then she observed the marks on vrinda's lips

V.M. ye kya hua h ?( pointing towards hr lips)

V- kuch nai maa vo.. vo ...vo bas rehersals k time pe girne se lag gya... (hiding hr tears frm hr mother...) mom muje bht neend aa rhi hu thak bi gayi hu so gud ngt..

V.M.- ha ha tu thak gyi hogi beta... ja jake aaram kar le.. kal subh jaldi rehersals pe b jana hoga..

V- ji maa... (she was totally broken and wanted to share evrything vid hr mom as she was hr best friend but couln't) gud ngt.. and hugged hr tightly...

V.M.- kya hua mere bache tu thik to h na.. (vrinda was nt able to contrl hr tears as what hapnd vid hr today was realy embarrsing fr her..)

V- nai maa kuch nai... bas apko itne dino se hug nai kia tha na soo...

V.M.- oh mera bacha jaa ab jaake so jaa..

vrinda went to her room and was trying to sleep.. but vat hapnd today was flashing in front of hr..

V- kyu kia tumne aisa Amar? y? me tumhe kabi maaf nai karungi... kabi nai(she said while wiping he tears)

IN MORNING

amar woke up his head was aching badly bcoz of the previous ngt... he was clutching his hairs trying to figure out vat blunder he did last ngt... but failed..

here charlie enters vid a glass of nimbu paani fr him..

C- so finaaly tum uth gaye..

A- aise kyu baat kar rhi ho..

C- oh realy (shouts) to tum kya chahte ho ki kal jo kuch b tumne kia vo sab dekhkar b me chup rhi.. if u r xpecting this mr. amar then im sory i cant...

A- chilla kyu rhi h.. ek to mera sar dard ho rha h.. upar se tu fat rhi h( heheh janab ko pta b nai h ki kya kaand kiye h unhone lolzz)

C- VAT?? ME FAT RHI HU...chal me btati hu tuje ki tune kya (she took her phone and shown him the video of last night... amar's mouth was opened looking at his last ngt blunder LIVE ( roflll)... he was mum.. couldn't evn utter a word...

A- O SHIT! YE MENE KYA KAR DIYA (apna sar peet kar) (ab sar peetne se kya hoga amar babu... jo kia h ab uska anjaam b bhukto)

C- kyu kia tune vrinda ko kiss tuje pta h vo kitni hurt hui h.. tere is action se tuje ho kya gya tha?

A- (rgt nw he was jst thinking abt vrinda..) he took his cell and startd calling her... but she was continuously disconnecting his calls( aha hamari RAANI itni easily thodi maanegi.. bht pappad belne padenge amar babu)

charlie was shocked to see that rgt nw also he is jst bothered abt vrinda.. not abt ther relationship... in anger she snatched away his cell threw it on the groung and it broke..

A- ye kya kia tune..(he got up in anger and hold her frm shoulders) HAVE U LOST IT?

C- ya i hv lost it(she shouts)A GIRLFRIEND CANT TOLERATE THAT HIS BOYFRIEND KISSES SOME OTHER GIRL IN FRONT OF HER ... do u get that mr. amar...tell me ( she got furious and startd shaking him) tell me y ? Y? did u do this to me ... y did u kiss vrinda? vat hapnd to u that time ? tell me? JST TELL ME GOT DAMM IT?

A- ( gets irritated and shouts) BCOZ I HAVE FALLEN FOR HER...

heARing this charlie was numb... amar could nt that believe actually & finally he spoke out his heart.. ( he always had feelings fr vrinda frm the day she joined d3.. but he always behaved coldly vid her so that no one could evr recognise or get to know that he had feelings fr her.. moreovr he dint wanted to hurt charlie as aftr her mother passed away he was the only important and spcl person in hr life.. he dint wanted hr to go in a state of depression aftr loosing him.. thats y he nvr let out his feelings fr vrinda) ...end

precap- charlie asks amar to listen to his heart and make vrinda the love of his life

FRDS IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE THEN I WILL POST THE NEXT PART IN THE EVENING. IT IS WRITTEN BY MY FRD AND IF U LIKE AND COMMENT SHE WILL FEEL GOOD ITS A REQUEST.SHE IS A GREAT VRIMAR FAN AND CRAZY ABOUT THEM.

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 OMG!!!
YIPEE!!! ME FIRST
Di u rocked it ya!!
Amazing Concept!!
Vrinda in JDJ πŸ˜³
WOW!!! πŸ˜‰
Apna Amar Vrinda ka choreographer!! πŸ˜³
It's like dream come true yr!!! πŸ˜›
Performance toh acchi honi hi thi after all it's VRIMAR no? πŸ˜‰
Party for VRIMAR πŸ˜›
Interesting Track is all I can say πŸ˜‰
Amar getting Jealous of Karan and Vrinda πŸ’”
Loved It to core β€οΈ
And the biggest BLUNDER EVER!!! β˜ΊοΈ
Amar kissed Vrinda πŸ€¬
Vrinda crying πŸ˜­
Awww!!!! πŸ˜²
Amar Regretting 
Again Awww πŸ˜³
Charlie Angry!! πŸ˜‘
Bt who cares πŸ€£
Amar confessed his Love for Vrinda...😳
Amazing!!...πŸ‘
Yr ab wait nhi hota...πŸ₯±
Jaldi Continue karo...πŸ˜ƒ
Don't Forget to PM me...πŸ˜›
Edited by Taarey_paradise - 10 years ago
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
VRIMAR πŸ₯±
Priyanka dii, yeh appki story hai isliye read kar rahi hoon. 
Full masale daar story hai..pehle part mein hi kiss πŸ˜†
update soon :) 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its awesome
i had already read it on FB
Thanks for posting it here
Superb story
..Neha..PM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res
*UNRES*
Woah!! Love the story...
its Damn exciting...
Pls Continue soon..

Jealous Rey is a treat to watch...
So, finally, he spoke out his heart...

As u wrote (Hamari Rani aasani se nahi manegi. )
I guess Rey will have to manofy Tani.?!
Awesome...
Will b waiting for more...
Pls post next part in eve...Edited by 22Neha - 10 years ago
Lachu. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Luved it...vrimar...haaye..
waiting to read further..
taarey-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail