Courtesy : <img alt="Chak De India" src="http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/images/uploads/chk_india600.jpg"
Previously honoured with a doctorate for her research in synthesizing all occult sciences of India with Vaastu Shastra and Feng Shui, Maa Kamala Prem received the Eminent Astrologer 1996 award in New Delhi. She has combined astrology, palmistry, numerology, Chinese science Feng Shui and Vaastu Shastra (the Indian ancient science of Vedas for auspicious construction) and has 90 to 95 per cent accuracy in predicting the future.Besides foreseeing the future of big names, such as Sanjay Dutt and Atal Behari Vajpayee, Maa Kamala's prophecies have touched all fields like politics, business and films. Following is a list of predictions that she got published much before the incidents took place.
Courtesy : <img alt="Guru Maa Prof. Kamala Prem" src="http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/images/uploads/main
1. Sanjay Dutt's release from jail.
2. Atal Behari Vajpayee's Prime Ministership in 1994.
3. The Pokhran tests a year in advance in November 1997.
4. The Iraq war a year before it happened.
5. She predicted in November 1997 that for the next six months there will he no box-office hits. The first super hit film after that was "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" in August-September 1998.
6. Predicted in 1995 that India and Pakistan will go to war before the eclipse of 11 August, 1999. The Kargil war was fought from May to July 1999.
7. In 1999, The Hindustan Times had published her prediction about the 26 January, 2001, Gujarat earthquake.
8. The widely-publicised Doomsday on 8 May, 1999, was refuted by her much in advance.
9. Predicted in 1998 the murder of bandit queen Phoolan Devi.
10. Predicted in September, 1999, that Bill Clinton would not be removed from office following the Monica Lewenski charges.11. Predicted in 1995 and reiterated in 1997, 1998 and published on 25 August, 1999, in
Courtesy : <img alt="Chak De India" src="images/uploads/chk_india600_1.jpg" align="left" border="" hspace="5" v
12. Predicted and published in leading newspapers as early as 1995, 1997, 1998 and 1999 that there will a war between the South-West Asian countries and the US in 2001. (Published in The Times of India on 8 October, 2001). The same day America attacked Afghanistan at night.
13. Predicted in 1999 that India will produce another Nobel laureate before 2004. It came true as Amartya Sen and Naipaul.
We guess the list is proof enough that we can start celebrating for team "Chak De India". Hooray for hockey!