Welcome to another month and another quiz. Yep! BollyCurry is back again with a brand new quiz on a fresh topic! This month, keeping in mind that 10th April celebrated Encourage a Young Writer Day, we bring to you a few questions on some of the notable writers and directors of Bollywood. Read carefully, we're sure some of the questions are bound to stump you.
1. A recent writer turned director released a movie in early 2014. The film starred two actresses from the late 1980s and 1990s. In their reigning years, these two actresses never starred in any movies together.
(a) Name the two actresses
(b) Name the movie
(c) Name the writer
2. This director has directed two movies starring Ranbir Kapoor; one in 2009 and one in 2013. Both films are considered super hits in their respective years. Who is this director?
3. We have Sajid Nadiadwala, Sajid Khan, and Sajid Ali from the Sajid-Wajid duo. Now a new Sajid is making his directorial debut after co-writing Cocktail (2012).
(a) What is this Sajid's last name?
(b) Who is he related to and how (i.e. brother, cousin, son, etc.)?
(c) What is the name of the movie he is supposed to be directing?
4. We often see writers and producers turning into directors. But for the first time we have an art director turning into a mainstream director. He is said to be directing a biopic starring Priyanka Chopra.
(a) Name the art director turned director
(b) Who is the biopic on?
5. This director is the only female who has ever made a film for the Karan Johar banner. She directed a movie in 2013 after assisting another director mention in this quiz and Vishal Bhardwaj.
(a) Name the director
(b) Name the movie she directed
While you pen down your answers, this BollyCurry writer signs off to choose a new trivia topic for next month's trivia quiz. Have fun!
Author: Shreya S.
Editor(s): Vaishnavi.V and Jenifer Y.
Graphics: Marsh P.
Do you have a suggestion or comment for BollyCurry? Drop us a PM at BC_Dropbox today.