All about Fear Factor KKK - Articles/Titb

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys!!

Please post all articles related to the show in this topic so as to avoid cluttering the forum with similar snippets on the same topic!😊
Edited by Rah_HuJu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dooba87 thumbnail
Khatron ke Khiladi

Show Description: Fear Factor is back in India. More daring, with more death defying stunts, gritty settings, high emotional quotient where dreams can come true, glamorous contestants performing dare devil stunts and hosted by the biggest Bollywood Action Hero ever.

Hosted by one of the biggest stunt action heroes in Bollywood, Akshay Kumar, the show is situated in a military style boot camp in South Africa. Thirteen Bollywood bombshells live in the Spartan settings of the boot camp, deprived of the luxuries that they are used to in their real life. They are under constant scrutiny with reality cameras; recording every move, every conversation they have.

Death defying stunts consist of edible/ gross stunts and physical stunts. Any contestant, who fails to perform the stunts within the given time or worse, chickens out from the challenge, gets eliminated from the game.

TOI
dooba87 thumbnail
Akki is paid for fav pastimes

18 Jul, 2008 06:00 am ISTlINDIATIMES MOVIES

"Money is sweet, but its sweeter when you are paid for doing what you love", claims Khiladi Akshay Kumar. On the eve of his big tv debut for a newly launched channel, the actor who is known to do the most dangerous stunts revealed that dealing with beautiful women and stunts was part of the tv show and both were his pet favourites.

The actor is currently shooting in the Universal Studios of Hollywood for Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambhaqt Ishq where he will be rubbing shoulders with biggies like Sylvestor Stallone and Beyonce.
dooba87 thumbnail
Anita's action packed move!

13 Jul 2008, 0039 hrs IST,TNN-TimesofIndia.com

She's been seen sobbing on the television and the big screen; and the near future would see her in no different light.

Only this time her tears will be real! Anita Hassanandani will be seen in the reality show Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi to be on Colors, launching on July 21. She says, "The good thing that the show did for me was that it helped me get rid of my hydrophobia. Here, I was always doing some water sport or stunts and no excuses were entertained," she says. "But my hatred for cockroaches has definitely increased because Akshay literally put my hand in a tub full of cockroaches.

It was gross. For days together I couldn't get over the feeling and even now it makes feel yuck," she adds. Initially, she was sceptical about taking up this show, but along with all the adventures and misadventures that the show brought; given a chance now, she would definitely hit it again.
Rah_HuJu thumbnail

Akshay inspires 13 ladies to chant Gayatri Mantar

Prayer is a way of meditation; it is a way of consolidation of ones energy, calming the mind and being blessed by the universe at the same time. Keeping in tune with the same philosophy ' Gayatri Mantra' , the foremost mantra of Hinduism was a prayer that was religiously chanted by Akshay Kumar and his 13 beautiful participants before the commencement of each stunt.

Akshay Kumar recited the prayer to encourage the participants, increase their inner self- belief and make them fearless while performing death-defying stunts in South Africa. The teachings and powers incorporated in the 'Gayatri Mantra' fulfill this purpose.

Confirming this, Akshay Kumar, Host of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi said "Whenever I do my stunts I say the ' Gayatri Mantra' in my mind. I strongly believe that our body is animated by life energy and according to India's science of sound healing; you can gather and direct that healing life force through the power of sacred sound. Hence to help the girls overcome their fear, I thoughts its best to start their stunts with this ultimate chant"

Fear Factor- IDEA Khatron Ke Khiladi will be hosted by Bollywood's ultimate action hero Akshay Kumar. The show takes the game to the highest level of physical and mental challenge, making it more gritty and edgy than ever before. Another attraction of 'Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi' is going to be the 13 Bollywood beauties, who will compete with each other, to be the last-one-standing. The girls include Yaana Gupta, Aditi Govtrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Anita Hasnandani, Meghna Naidu, Tapur Chatterjee, Tupur Cahtterjee, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dipannita Sharma, Vidya Malvade and Urvashi Sharma.

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Akki - the next fashion icon

The actor, who's always been known for doing his own stunts, is now going to be hosting the upcoming COLORS' reality show Fear Factor ' Khatron Ke Khiladi and going by the way he's looking in the show, we can assure you, this guy's going to become quite a fashion icon! Styled by a London based designer, the fashion forward line includes unusual hooded jackets, contemporary scarves and trendy ankle length boots. Not to forget his wicked and rugged personal style with his military crew cut, salt-pepper stubble and designer aviator glasses that perfectly complement the look.

Tall, athletic and extremely handsome Akshay will also sport a leaner and meaner body. So what does the khiladi have to say about this new look? 'I wanted to show India in all my colours. My new style, Akshay's style, I don't want to look like someone else to be cool. I'm here to look how I want to look. In this show if you want to see Akshay Kumar, I'm all yours. What you see is what I am,' says the actor.

Forget the red carpet tuxedo and bow tie, Akshay's winning look is all about living life by your own rules! The look is a perfect synergy of his bold personality and his role as the anchor of the new reality show with death-defying stunts.

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, June 26, 2008]

As each year passes this hunk is getting manlier and his features are getting more sharp and sexy.

Akshay Kumar will appear in the awaited, celebrity packed realty show Fear Factor-IDEA Khatron Ke Khiladi sporting a new look that complement the nature of the show as well as will be suave, macho, sporty and rugged at the same time.

The costumes are all designed by a London based designer and include hooded jackets, contemporary scarves and ankle boots.

Akshay can be called as the most physically flexible leading man of Bollywood today and his lean and athletic looks can carry off any kind of costumes with style.

In the new exclusive designs of the reality show to be shot entirely in SouthAfrica, Khiladi is looking far better than in any of his films.

The different costumes were designed considering Akshay's bold personality and his role as the anchor of the challenging reality show.

Commenting on his latest look, Akshay Kumar said, "I wanted to show all my colours through my new personal style. I do not want to look like someone else to be cool. What you see is what I am, from laughs to tears, to dangerous stuff, ladies and cheetah… it is just me, myself and all my scarves".

The salt and pepper stubble, military crew cut and the aviator glasses have made him look tougher than anytime before.

The hot ladies who will be competing with each other in the reality show produced by Endemol India are Yaana Gupta, Aditi Govtrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Anita Hasnandani, Megna Naidu, Tapur Chatterjee, Tupur Chatterjee, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dipannita Sharma, Vidya Malvade and Urvashi Sharma. 

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/39595.html

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, June 14, 2008]
Khiladi between skyscrapers in Bangkok

Wait, get set and hold your breath to see a slice of action which only a person with the mind of a daredevil can even think of doing.

Any other star would have used a body double for jumping and skating off from Thailand's tallest buildings.

As the person to host the programe 'Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi' to be aired on the new Hindi General Entertainment channel Colours from the media company Viacom 18, the action King of Bollywood has shot a promotional video that will beat any given trailer of a Hindi film.

There is no doubt that the programe will shoot up into the top rank holder among the several shows hosted by the Bollywood stars now running in the different channels.

With people slowly getting bored with the game shows, reality shows and with dance and music competitions bombarded on them, it is time for some out of the box action and real adventure.

And the new channel has got the right man in Akshay Kumar as there is no one else who is better suited when the show's main bone is conquering the fear inside.

This promotional video conceived by the creative agency Rediffusion DY&R and shot by Kunal Kapoor of AdFilmswala is a prelude to what is actually in stock to blow off the minds of the viewers.

This is what Rameet Arora, the marketing head of Colours Channel has to say about the forthcoming promo film.

"This video will unmistakably be very different from what has till now being shown in Indian Television conceived by an Indian team.  Setting the tone for a never seen before campaign, you can look forward to a unique synergy between Bollywood and television. And that too, with India's favourite hero. It is an un-missable start."

Akshay Kumar is also much exited with the video.

Sharing his experience in shooting the film he said "With something as crazy and exiting like 'Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi' you have got to start at Bangkok. I truly enjoyed being on skate board, straddled between two of the tallest buildings in Thailand- just to give a preview of the show to my viewers. It may sound easy on paper. Just take a look for yourself and enjoy the ride with me. You don't have to be daredevil lover to enjoy this show. It is packed with me of course, but also with love, friendships, deadly stunts and a lot of fun.

He arrived as the Khiladi, then he became Sabse Bada Khiladi, then he changed into Khiladiyom ka Khiladi.

All the three name tags, he carried off with lan.

Now he is 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' with which is the name which suits him the best  when his personality is considered.

Akshay getting a competition from among his Bollywood hero friends hosting another  real life adventure programe is out of question as it is just not asking questions, motivating and making fun.

It needs sheer guts in its purest form and nerves as strong as steel to be the host and a role model to give the competitors the mindset to go ahead and do it.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/39330.html

Rah_HuJu thumbnail

Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar is set to host the Desi edition of Fear factor to filmed till the last week of June.

The actor, while shooting for one of the episodes for the show recently, jumped off the tallest building in Thailand.

Akki's show would give a tough time to the contestants' mental and physical strength. The actor-host would have 13 beautiful ladies around playing dangerous stunts. "The stunts will include snakes and scorpions, so it is sure going to be horrifying for the ladies", a source told reporters. Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi is being promoted and marketed by Colors, the upcoming general entertainment channel form Viacom18 stable. The channel, which is slated for a July launch, has shot a promotional film for the show with host Akshay Kumar who jumps and skates off from Thailand's tallest buildings in the video.

The promotional film for Fear Factor is shot in Bangkok, with Akshay Kumar being on a skate board, straddled between two of the tallest buildings in Thailand.

Produced by Endemol India, Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi will showcase 13 models and Bollywood actresses (Yaana Gupta, Aditi Govtrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Anita Hasnandani, Meghna Naidu, Tapur Chatterjee, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dipannita Sharma, Vidya Malvade and Urvashi Sharma) who will compete with each other, to be the last-one-standing.

The show, which is to go on air in August, will mark Akshay Kumar's major debut on small screen.

Courtesy:Newsline 365

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Fear Factor promo

http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/Television/rGsMyO30/3/Khatron-Ke-Khiladi-Akshay-Kumar.html