Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Viewers react to Akki and Yana

The audience is all praises for the show
By CNN-IBN . IBN Live Jul 30, 2008
Comments [0]   E-mail
RELATED NEWS
    Salman invites Akshay to Dus Ka Dum? SMS Scandal? Akki faces the heat Bachchans' Unforgettable Tour to rock LA Dialogue Promo: Akki's Singh Is Kinng
  • No takers for Akki-Deepika?

Displaying a lot of guts and a never-say-die-spirit are the girls on Khatron Ke Khiladi, the new reality show that is being aired on Colors. So how are the viewers reacting to Akshay Kumar's action-packed reality show?

READ:

Akki-SRK lock horns at boxoffice

Akshay's SMS scandal!

TV Review: Akshay is an excellent host

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Winning over fear

Apparently, model-turned actress Nethra Raghuraman is the winner of Akshay Kumar-hosted reality game show Fear Factor.

Posted On Saturday, June 14, 2008

Subhash K Jha

Nethra Raghuraman
The shooting of Akshay Kumar-hosted reality game show, the desi version of Fear Factor-Khatron ke Khiladi, has been concluded.

And if sources are to be believed, Nethra Raghuraman has emerged as  the winner.

Nethra has, apparently, beaten 13 contestants including Pooja Bedi, Yana Gupta, Sonali Kulkarni, Dipannita Sharma, Payal Rohatgi, Anjana Sukhani.

We contacted a Fear Factor participant Anjana Sukhani, who's currently shooting for Golmaal Returns in Bangkok to confirm the story. She said, "Whoever has won the Fear Factor, rightly deserved it.

I have watched her emerge from her shell to overcome her fears and make her way to the top. And we all are happy for her."

Speaking on the experience of participating in India's first reality show, featuring only women in audacious and unimaginable situations, Anjana says, "I've certainly emerged much stronger and far more confident than before.

We all bonded well as a family and the best part is I've come back with 12 best friends."

Akshay Kumar in a stunt from Fear Factor-Khatron ke Khiladi

The requirement to win the game show, apart from being sporty, was to hang out together and be a team-player rather than cut-throat rivals. When we contacted Nethra, she was tightlipped about her winning the show.

"According to the contract, I cannot talk till I get a go-ahead from the channel," was all that she said.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=30&contentid=200806142008061403234738abdef1c9&pageno=1

Edited by *Shruti* - 15 years ago
john4 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks...keep them coming!!