Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arayq2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: bruno4

If that was a blooper ....a performance without rehearsals, then I would rate those 2 as the best performances ever 😃....but Mandira did say , go and sing with ur fav so who knows 😆   

It was a blooper, for sure.  Either the scripters got it wrong, or Anwesha forgot who she was supposed to "favor". In the latter case, Mandira may have covered nicely to cue Aishwarya's response, but then she goofed by sticking to the script and asking the girls to sing with their favorites.

And no, no songs were unrehearsed.  They were singing to tracks, not a live band that could have covered mistakes.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anwesha - Rahul duet was the best performance of the show. Frankly I have not watched the entire JJWS, only watched the finale to see and hear Anwesha again. God bless her and give her success soon. Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 15 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab-Si-Music

Anwesha - Rahul duet was the best performance of the show. Frankly I have not watched the entire JJWS, only watched the finale to see and hear Anwesha again. God bless her and give her success soon.

i agree rahul anu duet was superb

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

i agree rahul anu duet was superb

Anwesha today not only looked gorgeous but looked very matured and stage conscious. She was again superb with her singing.  Today her voice also sounded a bit more matured and soulful as ever.

She deserved to be recognized as the best ever young singing sensation with the music industry and should be picked up by mainstream music directors to sing her for top heroines.

kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Yipee it is great seeing you here again.

Yeah I was so happy to see Chhoti Ustaadanis. Aish and Anu were superb. They sang so well.. Some of these grown up female singers can sing as well as they did than they would be in finale and we can cheer for some girl power. Superb fantastic awesome job 👏 👏

BTW They both were rooting for Abhijit bhaiyaa how cute!! 😃

yeah the grown ups can learn something from these two girls😆..... especially no show off and do singing 😆

The grown ups sometimes look like they are advertising for wanting a dulha😆 or sometimes for scaring away dulhas😆

Edited by kabhi_21 - 15 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

yeah the grown ups can learn something from these two girls😆..... especially no show off and do singing 😆

The grown ups sometimes look like they are advertising for wanting a dulha😆 or sometimes for scaring away dulhas😆

Instead of Shaadi.com,  jeevansaathi.com  or bharatmatrimony.com they come to these contests to find dulha and dulhans 😆

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the whole finale ws bakwaas except two things!
coming of anwesha and ash! and sonuji!

never seen a more bakwaas reality show ever.. the senior singers really need to take few singing lessons from these CU's anwesha and ash ..

remember , emon chatterjee of indian idol said aftr CU finale , that . all senior reality show singer like him shud get trained by anwesha 😆 👏. he ws quite honest !

these guys wud hav realised where they stand if anwesha and ash hd sung those numbers like " ami je tomar " or " man mohana"
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ koeli kabhi anwehsa fc mein jaogi tab na pata chalega wats happening with anwesha and yu say nobody informed yu?? check anwesha fc now see see 2 days back i posted abt this 😆

and go and check i posted new interveiw as well as 4 new songs by her

Edited by touchthesky - 15 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww i agree with all of u..they r chhote ustaads n superstars
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved ash and anwesha performance.I'm so happy to see them again that after watching their performance i couldn't stop myself posting here.These choti ustadaniya rocked the show 👏