awwwwwww anwesha n aish

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

was sooooooooooooooooo happy to see them..i ;loved these gals in CU and cudnt help myself from posting abt them after seeing them today..

am esp happy to see anwesha as it seemed she kinda disappeared after CU...aish atleast made an appearance in SPA...

these gals rock and thanks JJWS for inviting them for the finale...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yipee it is great seeing you here again.

Yeah I was so happy to see Chhoti Ustaadanis. Aish and Anu were superb. They sang so well.. Some of these grown up female singers can sing as well as they did than they would be in finale and we can cheer for some girl power. Superb fantastic awesome job 👏 👏

BTW They both were rooting for Abhijit bhaiyaa how cute!! 😃
yipee thumbnail
hey dear i was so sure u wud reply to my post 😊 after all CU ki baat thi..

oh yes so sweet they both were rooting for abhijit bhaiya 😳

i hope we get to see/ hear more of them in near future
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg!!! I was thinking the same thing ...humari soch kitni ek hi raste pe chalti hai 😉 ..

I was thinking if nobody opens a thread ..I am surely going to make my 1st thread in JJWS about those 2 ( normally I am soo lazy to open a thread but could have made an exception for these 2 😃 ).....

Awww!!! those 2 really could teach most reality female singers , how to perform with full josh with sur and harkate bilkul intact 👏 👏 👏 ...so happy that the channel has brought them .....really the best top2 in reality shows ...

By the way , Anu mentioned Harshit's name and Ash took Rahul's lekin gaana gaya opposite partner ke saath 😆 😆 ....Loved the way Rahul and Anwesha sang 😛 👏 ..Harshit and Ash's song was also superb 👏

Hope these 5 come for a world tour ..it will be a treat to watch them 😛..superb..the show stealing moment for me as I never read anywhere that those 2 will be performing !!!!! 😃      
yipee thumbnail
hey u know even i was thinking that they sang with the opposite favs...was that intentional or a blooper 😆
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
ya even i was soo happy to see that both rooted for abhijeet bhayya 😛 👏 .....asli johuris always recognise the real diamond 😉 😛 😃
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

hey u know even i was thinking that they sang with the opposite favs...was that intentional or a blooper 😆

If that was a blooper ....a performance without rehearsals, then I would rate those 2 as the best performances ever 😃....but Mandira did say , go and sing with ur fav so who knows 😆   

yipee thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

If that was a blooper ....a performance without rehearsals, then I would rate those 2 as the best performances ever 😃....but Mandira did say , go and sing with ur fav so who knows 😆   

yes she said that...anyways they sang and that made my day😃

Guardian Angel thumbnail
It was indeed so refreshing to watch Anwesha and Aishwariya perform 👏 👏   They are the cream of the crops. 😛
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Their performance was the best part about the second half of the show.