Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stonex thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the grand finale was rather boring. It was pretty crappy show. The best part was Anwesha and Aish coming.I Recorded it and only watched when I read then theses 2 came.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Listening to these two wonder kids makes even a conformed atheist like me want to give god a chance. I am awe struck by them

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arayq2

It was a blooper, for sure.  Either the scripters got it wrong, or Anwesha forgot who she was supposed to "favor". In the latter case, Mandira may have covered nicely to cue Aishwarya's response, but then she goofed by sticking to the script and asking the girls to sing with their favorites.

And no, no songs were unrehearsed.  They were singing to tracks, not a live band that could have covered mistakes.

well the whole show is such a farce.
anwesha sang with all the three finalists seperately. i knw becoz i knw anwesha personally... i dnt knw abt ash although .. bt if anwesha hv sung she must hav also sung with all of them.. so just imagine wat a bad editing ..they shud hav shown the song where anwesha sings with harshit and ash sings with rahulπŸ˜† 
god bless the kids!! and these so called superstars need to learn music from them for sure!
arayq2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: touchthesky

well the whole show is such a farce.
anwesha sang with all the three finalists seperately. i knw becoz i knw anwesha personally... i dnt knw abt ash although .. bt if anwesha hv sung she must hav also sung with all of them.. so just imagine wat a bad editing ..they shud hav shown the song where anwesha sings with harshit and ash sings with rahulπŸ˜†

Interesting -- that possibility had not occurred to me, but it makes sense.  And on what day did Anwesha (and Aishwarya) shoot those duets?  Someone posted that Anwesha wsn't even in Mumbai on Saturday (rather, in Kolkata for another show) so if true, the session must have been before the "live show", like maybe Wednesday?

This is significant given the changes in clothes during the course of the show (e.g Harshit's jacket is orange in some segments and black in others): the contestants are wearing the same clothes in the segment with the girls and the ones with the final awards...
Edited by arayq2 - 15 years ago
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting -- that possibility had not occurred to me, but it makes sense.  And on what day did Anwesha (and Aishwarya) shoot those duets?  Someone posted that Anwesha wsn't even in Mumbai on Saturday (rather, in Kolkata for another show) so if true, the session must have been before the "live show", like maybe Wednesday?

This is significant given the changes in clothes during the course of the show (e.g Harshit's jacket is orange in some segments and black in others): the contestants are wearing the same clothes in the segment with the girls and the ones with the final awards...

yess it ws me who posted abt that ..anwesha ws not in mumbai on 12th july .. she ws in kolkata and her show ws there in nazrul manch , yu can go to anwesha fc in celeb section and get the videos of the show in kolkata , many of us(anwesha fans)  from kolkata were present there .. yes jjws that part ws recorded before....
arayq2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: touchthesky

yess it ws me who posted abt that ..anwesha ws not in mumbai on 12th july .. she ws in kolkata and her show ws there in nazrul manch , yu can go to anwesha fc in celeb section and get the videos of the show in kolkata , many of us(anwesha fans)  from kolkata were present there .. yes jjws that part ws recorded before....

Rahul, Abhijeet and Harshit had the same clothes on for the songs with  the girls and for the final awards (Harshit's elimination, Abhijeet and Rahul's  pre-rehearsed duet, and  Rahul's  victory), but different clothes for the rest  of the show.  And Anwesha was not in Mumbai  on Saturday.

Can anyone seriously argue that the awards SHOWN ON THE AIR were not prerecorded?
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rahul, Abhijeet and Harshit had the same clothes on for the songs with  the girls and for the final awards (Harshit's elimination, Abhijeet and Rahul's  pre-rehearsed duet, and  Rahul's  victory), but different clothes for the rest  of the show.  And Anwesha was not in Mumbai  on Saturday.

Can anyone seriously argue that the awards SHOWN ON THE AIR were not prerecorded?

hahahaha ....great observation ....what does it mean then ????πŸ˜‰...  whatever many claim that these shows r predetermined , r true ????πŸ˜†...channels should realise that at this day and age of youtube, videos and DVRs , we the audience have proofs to establish our doubts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
arayq2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

hahahaha ....great observation ....what does it mean then ????πŸ˜‰...  whatever many claim that these shows r predetermined , r true ????πŸ˜†...channels should realise that at this day and age of youtube, videos and DVRs , we the audience have proofs to establish our doubts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

It means that people spent money to vote towards a result that had already been determined.  In some countries, that would be fraud.

But apparently, not in India.  And what's more, no Indian (or anyone on india-forums, at least) cares in the least.  They would much rather sweep the humiliation of being taken for a ride under the rug, and instead burble happily about how cute Vineet is, or babble about Toshi, or squabble about who is better, Abhijeet or Rahul...  ANYTHING but  the fact that JJWS was a ripoff for lakhs of people.
Edited by arayq2 - 15 years ago
techno20 thumbnail
Both of them were simply amazing .. All the songs that they performed ... they stole the show
madhy thumbnail
yea they really both stole da show..it was da best part of da show