Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

no problem deloo

bt wht will come of the serial if prem dies man..i fink the creatives do realize tht wid prem around they wont be able to focus on odr characters ๐Ÿคฃ....hmm do yu think dey will kill him for good or he will come bak..

Hmm u never know actually...When there is nothing left in the show..They might end Prem;s character...But yes ofcourse he will be back...But seriously I dont want to even think about the day and that situation and that scene๐Ÿ˜•Right now am not enjoying the show as I used to do earlier...

Lets see what happens to this maha gatha of Ekta๐Ÿ˜‰

ANd oh yes...that last scene did symbolize a lot..I mean Prem was just holding her lil finger and then he holds her hand tight...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Hmm u never know actually...When there is nothing left in the show..They might end Prem;s character...But yes ofcourse he will be back...But seriously I dont want to even think about the day and that situation and that scene๐Ÿ˜•Right now am not enjoying the show as I used to do earlier...

Lets see what happens to this maha gatha of Ekta๐Ÿ˜‰

ANd oh yes...that last scene did symbolize a lot..I mean Prem was just holding her lil finger and then he holds her hand tight...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I guess ts coz of dis overdose of rhona dhona tht the initial spark has gone..dere shd be some happy moments in da show now... bt am surprised da serial is managing to stay afloat on no 2..its weird..๐Ÿ˜†

btw lallu does another freaky thing today...he has brought in one more entrnt to tht crazy zoo of his..i was shocked..is he doin some barter exchange programee..godd ..how cud he fink of a "replacement".fr pre..dis guy surprises me every single.day..i am glad prem is a safe distance away frm tht jungle,...actuali i still dont believe it..dey hav added one mre freak in the show..
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey everyone a huge congratulations on the new FC!!! DAISY AWESOME 1RST PAGE! our harsh really can emote so well and you proved that and i am sure when harshad comes to visit u will make him proud! ๐Ÿ˜ณ hopefully we can finish this fc faster than the last one since we have Kis desh to talk about as well as MB (if arjun makes an enterance soon ๐Ÿ˜›)
Congo Shongo on number 23!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Daisy, absoloutly fantastic first page!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

W-O-W!!
Daisy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You are sooo creative!!๐Ÿค—
And what a beautifully done theme.. Perfect siggies and Perfect descriptions...
And all the perfect depictions of all the different emotions and expressions...๐Ÿ‘
Amazing! How do u do it ๐Ÿ˜† I m soo impressed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats on FC number 23... ๐Ÿ‘ And wow LRL anniversary too.. I never saw it.. But I can imagine how its esp for u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww Nilaa๐Ÿค— so nicee to see u here too..
Oh Siddy and Delo the last scene was just sooo symbolic....
These lil gestures Siddy I tell u blow us away...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Heylo Shabo bacha and Sara๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
if we are talking about expressions he was amazing today!
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk/harshad_hot

hey everyone a huge congratulations on the new FC!!! DAISY AWESOME 1RST PAGE! our harsh really can emote so well and you proved that and i am sure when harshad comes to visit u will make him proud! ๐Ÿ˜ณ hopefully we can finish this fc faster than the last one since we have Kis desh to talk about as well as MB (if arjun makes an enterance soon ๐Ÿ˜›)

Awwwwwwwwww Sarah...So nice to see u here...How are u doing today...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahaha u guys always make me feel so nice...I hope Harsh likes it too...

Yes we can finish this one soon...hopefully...But I dont think Arjun will be coming this month...so we have to do with Prem and maybe Ali too๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shabo...Hey..thanks a lottttttt๐Ÿ˜ƒ

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faith-

W-O-W!!
Thank u sooooooooo much Zainab....Its u guys who motivate me to make the FC's๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And what a beautifully done theme.. Perfect siggies and Perfect descriptions... Ya credit shud go to the siggy makers actually who make such fantastic siggies..gave me so much to explore and think๐Ÿ˜›

And all the perfect depictions of all the different emotions and expressions...๐Ÿ‘ Thanksssssssssss

Amazing! How do u do it ๐Ÿ˜† I m soo impressed๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lolzz...Dil se kiya maine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congrats on FC number 23... ๐Ÿ‘ And wow LRL anniversary too.. I never saw it.. But I can imagine how its esp for u๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ya the show is special...infact we are having a reunion too....u can check it out...But kuch samajh nahi aayega..hahahahah

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: delo

W-O-W!!
Thank u sooooooooo much Zainab....Its u guys who motivate me to make the FC's๐Ÿ˜ƒ Awww and u do such a fabulous or as u say Harshadabulos Job๐Ÿ‘

And what a beautifully done theme.. Perfect siggies and Perfect descriptions... Ya credit shud go to the siggy makers actually who make such fantastic siggies..gave me so much to explore and think๐Ÿ˜› yaa but a major chunk of credit goes to u too na..
Awww Siddy and the siggy u were saying abt... Ishh made by Shonu isnt it?

And all the perfect depictions of all the different emotions and expressions...๐Ÿ‘ Thanksssssssssss Most welcome and u deserve a lot more tareef really๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Amazing! How do u do it ๐Ÿ˜† I m soo impressed๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lolzz...Dil se kiya maine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Awww tubhi.. It shows๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats on FC number 23... ๐Ÿ‘ And wow LRL anniversary too.. I never saw it.. But I can imagine how its esp for u๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ya the show is special...infact we are having a reunion too....u can check it out...But kuch samajh nahi aayega..hahahahah
Awww yaa I will surely have a look.. koi baat nahi wud still like to see๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey ppl
congo for the new fc
๐Ÿ‘