Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
I didnt understand the last part once again...

Sorry but I wasnt watching the show today

Can anyone tell me what was going on Prem's mind at that time??What do u think will happen now
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

Done...actually, multiple times...

๐Ÿ˜ญ  I feel guilty for misunderstanding my (Raks') The Prem....

So so so so so Sorry!

I hate to say it, but Estee was right...as she always is. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

i noeee...i was abt to declare him dead today for me as well....had it not been for the last cene..i had sureli mis understood himm..me and misty were tokn an both of us were ready to give prem some good ones..bt hailaaa...the last cene cleared the entire picture..it was a fresh breezer and helped understand the state of his mind..it was beautiful
angel*eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello evry1, i'm Nila ๐Ÿ˜Š

First let me say congratz to all of you on the 23rd FC of Harshu

Hi Delo, well you deserve this ๐Ÿ‘ i absolutely love what you have done with the 1st page it looks amazing...all those cute siggy's, Harshad looks soo hawt ๐Ÿ˜ณ The theme is just perfect.

The 1st time i fell in love with Harsh is when he was introduced as Prem Juneja as i never got a chance to watch any of his other programs, which i regret but i try and catch up with old shows thru the net. I'm such a big fan of his and love him to bits just can't explain how much, i know most you must be thinking the same ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† not gonna say anymore as i can go on and complete 150 pages ....

Any thread or discussion anything related to him i've try to be a part of it but i realized that i havn't joined Harshu's FC can you believe how stupid and horrible i am ๐Ÿคข 

I was waiting for the new FC so i could make a fresh entry it was killing me to wait all this time ๐Ÿ˜ญ But its here and so am I. Hopefully all of you will welcome me  over here .

Nila

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

That is indeed the episode...its right when Preet comes in and says he'll destroy his school certifications and his PB says "Main samaj gaya...agar main khush nahi hounga, toh sabse badi takleef, tujhe hogi."

Oh I just LOVED that epi...Loved the interaction btwn Prem/Preet there...I just love these two! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh ya...How cud I mess it with the poojs scene๐Ÿ˜† 

This was that scene where Preet is talking and Prem is just looking at him and smiling

Gosh I so miss those scenes of Prem-Preet-Harman...and Prem-Gayatri

I think they had some real fantastic scenes initially๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Reva...Thankss๐Ÿ˜Š

@Nila...Welcome to our new FC...Happy to know that u liked it..I too enjoyed making this one

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

I didnt understand the last part once again...

Sorry but I wasnt watching the show today

Can anyone tell me what was going on Prem's mind at that time??What do u think will happen now

See Prem feels miserable and guilty for being a cause of pain for his dad. he is cravvin to be wid him , to hug him and to be able to tok to him..whih is pretty understandable...bt dis does not mean tht he repents any of dose decisions he took....the last cene symbolized dat prem and heer are one..it was so evident..the way he knew tht she knew wht he was ggoin thru..the way she kept consolin him...we jumped down to conclusions a lil to earli on him

i have a feelin dat prem will die๐Ÿ˜ญ..excuse me guys fr sayn dis๐Ÿ˜ญ bt my gutfeelin
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats everybody for the new HC FC!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Oh woowww...I too LOVE this siggy

On 1 FC I had used just 1 PREM siggy...and this was the one I used

Looking at his eyes...I think its the one where the ''devi maat ki pooja'' happens at home where Prem is wearing the white kurta..

The episode where he goes to find MM's wife...I think its that episode...

Rest I dunno ๐Ÿ˜›

realli?...devi maata ki pooja wala cene?...he was smilin den/...kia๐Ÿ˜•..bt whtever dis is one adorable siggy..i fink its high time i grace my siggy box wid my first ever prem siggy๐Ÿ˜†
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

realli?...devi maata ki pooja wala cene?...he was smilin den/...kia๐Ÿ˜•..bt whtever dis is one adorable siggy..i fink its high time i grace my siggy box wid my first ever prem siggy๐Ÿ˜†

No sorry...I was wrong..

Payal has cleared ur confusion on the nest page

This is when Preet is tearing his certificates and Prem comes and smiles at him and then hugs him

The kind of scenes I want to see..Aww I miss those scenes

Thanks for telling me the meaning of that scene

And I too think that Prem will die..Infact this thought became even more strong when he used to always talk about ''maut'' and ''aarthi''๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
no problem deloo

bt wht will come of the serial if prem dies man..i fink the creatives do realize tht wid prem around they wont be able to focus on odr characters ๐Ÿคฃ....hmm do yu think dey will kill him for good or he will come bak..
OGX2010 thumbnail
u noe wht was da most beautiful point of the episode today..it was how heer looses touh of prem's hand and he grabs it again..i had a lump stuck in my throad den..sigh dese small symbolic things..