Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: srk/harshad_hot

by the way daisy i found a site where there was a pic from that epi of lrl that i have been searching for forever where he is shirtless and wrking out in the gym doing pushups i got so excited! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow u got that picture????????Lucky uπŸ˜†

That was a promo shown....but that scene was never shown in the show

Stupid pple...actually Harsh fell sick right after that...so maybe they cudnt shoot more

Hey Misty and Priya...Vaishu....Thanks a lotttttttttttt....πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Misty...Yoj is fine and well...But we wont see her online soon...

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh ok thanks i will definitely check it out! and ummm wut msg for the fc? πŸ˜• oh right promo! poor harshad! oh well at least i have pic! πŸ˜†
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Thank u sooo much Zainab....Ur too sweet to be true...And I really mean it πŸ˜ƒ

hey guys am bakk..so whts da discussion?

yaa mann dis s true...she just made a post and i was so tuhd readin tht post...😭..i dono how she manages to make everyone feel so good abt them..and yu noe...she makes t a pt to appreciate every siggy maker in the siggy thread on the forum...i was goin thru it..and i felt sooo guilty... made a thankyu post denπŸ˜† bt myn was very short..she specificali mentioned every siggy...and da good/ pts..lol..she regularli does it...sigh..u noe half the time its the intention whih counts...
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Congrats on the 23rd FC....cant wait for no 25!!! Amazing Work delo..the effort shows... loved it...

Loved the theme this time, it was different, uniqie and appealing..
8 pages already.... wow!!!

Afraid cant comment much on the show today as i switched off my brain cell while watching the show. I know ekta cant show me logic so i might as well switch off my logical cells..

Hmn delo, I too think Prem will die and then will come back...may be ahem in a new avtaar and new look...

@ Yoj : missing you.....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†did she ever show logic madame...??...πŸ˜†..bt watch the last cene..πŸ˜‰
OGX2010 thumbnail
misty sarah..u guys ..incase u didnt notice this siggy on the first page..chk dis again πŸ˜†

sorri fr postin it again..bt its a lil too nice of a siggy 😳 πŸ˜† i have become a maniac nw πŸ˜† bt dammn..i find the writin "mein prem ki deewani hoon" a lil to cheesy to put it in my siggy..cryy...i will see if i can hunt fr a pic of dis..and get anodr siggy done

okay even dis one's fabulous..am out of words...he is brilliant in dis one too,..the pain is comin out..

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no siddy i like it too! very eye catching! but yeah the writing is a bit too chessy! πŸ˜†
OGX2010 thumbnail
i noe sarah..."mein prem ki dewaani hoon"..its a lil cheesy fr me to go ahead wid πŸ˜† πŸ˜† odawise i wud have sureli put it up in my siggy box..

chek da odr one as well..god am on a roll 🀣...i keep goin to and fro frm the first page of the FC and here πŸ˜†
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Delo. Hope to see Yoj online soon. There is something amiss whenever you guys arent in this FC. It as if you give life to this FC and cheer us up πŸ˜›

Loggig off now, as i need to get over my na jaane tu na jaane kya hang over πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , yep i saw this movie after kis desh to fix my mood πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cya all tomorrow...Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

hey guys am bakk..so whts da discussion?

yaa mann dis s true...she just made a post and i was so tuhd readin tht post...😭..i dono how she manages to make everyone feel so good abt them..and yu noe...she makes t a pt to appreciate every siggy maker in the siggy thread on the forum...i was goin thru it..and i felt sooo guilty... made a thankyu post denπŸ˜† bt myn was very short..she specificali mentioned every siggy...and da good/ pts..lol..she regularli does it...sigh..u noe half the time its the intention whih counts...

Hawwwwwwwww Haye Siddy yeh kya hoing behind my back...
And Daisy too... I m not sweeeeeeeeeet *khafa* You just havent seen my asal roop sachi... And u deserved all that I have ever said *khafa* which hasnt been much
And Siddy that was ages back... last time I commented was Stunning work everyone or sumthing lol became too lazy....
Awww and Siddy come on.. when the siggy makers and u guys too put in an effort for us.. A small word of encouragement.. or something nice ishh good..
You know I hab a selfish reason for it...
It makes me feel good... Coz If I can make someone feel good tou ishh good for me.. *Chalu Muh*...
So dont embarrass me aiwee *hides muh*

And the siggies haww lol Siddy the Mein Prem ki Deewani one if I remember correctly ishh made by Shonu (Sonia aka mumpet) you could ask her to change the text for u...

And I agree with Misty... Daisy and Yoj are the life of the FC..
Missing Yoj too.. even Mehndi.. where is she

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi sarah..good 2 see u here after along time πŸ€— did u watch today epi πŸ˜‰ Edited by lrl rocks - 15 years ago