Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Rani...Welcome....Ur first msg on our new FC

Btw did u like the first page??

I will definitely be waiting for ur msg...U have been here since the past 1 year...

Guys pls start posting...am sorry to keep u guys waiting..
This FC is ready since Tuesday evening...

I got busy today so couldnt post the link...Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: delo

Hey Rani...Welcome....Ur first msg on our new FC

Btw did u like the first page??

I will definitely be waiting for ur msg...U have been here since the past 1 year...

Guys pls start posting...am sorry to keep u guys waiting..
This FC is ready since Tuesday evening...

I got busy today so couldnt post the link...Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hi delo dear๐Ÿ˜‰, yeah..i hav been dere since a long time๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

wil pm me u soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

delo thumbnail

Btw just thought of sharing this with our new members here

Today is 10th July...The second anniversary of our most favourite show Left Right Left

The show was one cult show which was like a breath of fresh air on India television...I still maintain that who ever didn't get the chance to see the first year of LRL really missed something

And I am not just talking about Ali...I am talking about the entire show...the package...I still miss it and feel really nostalgic..

Btw we are having a reunion on the LRL forums too...U guys can check out the topic...Vandu has made a beautiful post๐Ÿ˜›

And its so nice that we are starting our 23rd FC today...

LRL will always remain the best show for me...I think I have seen each episode around 10 times and I never get tired or bored....Such was the magic of the show...

I wish they again telecast the repeats of the first season

Do watch this video of the casting song๐Ÿ˜ƒ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZFmP2QDto

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahaa its finalli heree!!
23rd FC..wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
aww deloo its rocking yaar..i declare this theme to be my fav of all the themes u guys hav gone ahead wid...it is dynamic and I am sure Harshad will himself feel proud once he sees the inner actor in him that portrayed sooooooooo many expressions so affectiveli..u noe its weird...he plays the role so convincingli tht we sit down and scrutinize every lil thing prem says...for instance even tht "bauji"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
btw dis theme is very deadli too..the last time yu put up tht "can u resist this hotness siggy"..i wud make sure tht i visit the first page every time i visit the FC and got cot by my sister as well once who tanaa marooed me ...and now i wonder...wht will come of me wid so many siggies on board ๐Ÿคฃ...
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@delo: u kno..it wil remain my fav show always, i startd watchin coz of d story n quit watchin it coz of story..nt 4 any perticular actor..it was a gr8 sho..but unfortunately somthin went wrong!...i lov each n every actor 4m d sho..n wil support dem always ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...btw, m here at i-f coz of dis title track only..i was searchin 4 it ki i found i-f,mt home! ๐Ÿ˜ณ n pg1 is very nice๐Ÿ‘Edited by rani2310 - 15 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on the 23rd FC everyone!

Delo, Its Incredible! THANK YOU!

I love the theme...Expressions - The many faces of HC...

Those eyes speak a thousand words.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was unaware of your need for HC messages...I will get one to you ASAP...

Thanks again!
Love,
~Payal
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

ahaa its finalli heree!!
23rd FC..wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Welcome

aww deloo its rocking yaar..i declare this theme to be my fav of all the themes u guys hav gone ahead wid..Thanks once again...It was not easy to choose the siggies and analyse each expression...I had more in mind...But i finalled it on 21 expressions...Lol๐Ÿ˜†

.it is dynamic and I am sure Harshad will himself feel proud once he sees the inner actor in him that portrayed sooooooooo many expressions so affectiveli..I really hope so...This also shows what a tremendous actor he is..Like if u see the first siggy...the ''cute'' one...That is so diff from his ''intense'' expressions...I mean he can just do anything...Stupendous๐Ÿ‘

u noe its weird...he plays the role so convincingli tht we sit down and scrutinize every lil thing prem says...for instance even tht "bauji"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... Yes like I said in my first post...He just dosent need to speak...Thats why I posted a pic of his intense eyes..๐Ÿ˜‰

btw dis theme is very deadli too..the last time yu put up tht "can u resist this hotness siggy"..i wud make sure tht i visit the first page every time i visit the FC and got cot by my sister as well once who tanaa marooed me ...and now i wonder...wht will come of me wid so many siggies on board ๐Ÿคฃ... Ohh I also did that time and again...I was staring at that siggy big time..Lolzzz...My sister is rmaking fun of me big time ...But I dont care actually...Lolzz...I made this FC when she was sleeping๐Ÿ˜†

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2310

@delo: u kno..it wil remain my fav show always, i startd watchin coz of d story n quit watchin it coz of story..nt 4 any perticular actor..it was a gr8 sho..but unfortunately somthin went wrong!...i lov each n every actor 4m d sho..n wil support dem always ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...btw, m here at i-f coz of dis title track only..i was searchin 4 it ki i found i-f,mt home! ๐Ÿ˜ณ n pg1 is very nice๐Ÿ‘

Exactly Rani...I didnt start watching the show for Harsh or anyone..Infact I didnt know Harsh then..Lolzzz

I still miss LRL yaar...And each and every character is so close to my heart...Thats why I keep on blaberring to all my new members here as to how  incredible LRL was

Sarah has gone crazyy for the show after she rented the videos๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw I read ur msg on the LRLF....It was too cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

Congrats on the 23rd FC everyone!

Delo, Its Incredible! THANK YOU! Welcome Payal...am glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜›

I love the theme...Expressions - The many faces of HC...  Oh yes...I too had been waiting to make a FC on this theme since a long time...Finally I got the time to actually work on this๐Ÿ˜Š

Those eyes speak a thousand words.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ Haan isliye a special avi of his intense eye is put up right there๐Ÿ˜‰

I was unaware of your need for HC messages...I will get one to you ASAP... This was done 2 FC's back...started by Yoj....But yes sure u can give me ur msg...I will post it there๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks again!
Love,
~Payal

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey everyone!๐Ÿ˜Š

Daisy the FC is just WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Really! You've portrayed each of Prem's expressions so beautifully!๐Ÿ˜ƒAmazing work also by the siggy makers!๐Ÿ‘

Edited by jedi_girl - 15 years ago