Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey, could anyone tell me what movie Vada Raha is from, i was watching the Sanga sequence to it, and want to know. . . .

?xXx?

Sunayna

LKABUGSY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi
can some one pls give a quick summary of this so far why sagar is marrying kaveri and not ganga

please help

thanks
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Ganga made Sagar promise that he wouldn't tell anyone about their relationship and to marry Kaveri!
Then Sagar said that only if yoy promise that you will stay in my house!
?xXx?
Hope that helps!
KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Hey, could anyone tell me what movie Vada Raha is from, i was watching the Sanga sequence to it, and want to know. . . .

?xXx?

Sunayna

Its from the film Khaki, which had Akshay Kumar and Ashwariya Rai in it!

Hope I helped!
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
I remember that movie!
Thanks!
?xXx?
Sunayna
simran1285 thumbnail
Ok I have read the brief summaries but can anyone tell me how Saagar and Ganga ended up in the same house in the city? I mean what happens to the story after she leaves to commit suicide?

Sorry I just started watching this and am confused could someone provide a current brief summary after Ganga leaving the note and all

Thank you so much!!
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Well Ganga fake married Shekhar so people think she did marry him so she is now a whidwa. . . (of shekhar)

and, after the note he went after her, she was baout to kill herself adn sagar stops her. He said that if you kill yourself then i will also kill myself. They made a whole lot of promises inclusing Ganga has to stay in Sagar's house and Sagar has to marry Kaveri.
Then Puttan and Bua have been trying to get Ganga out of the house, so she will marry Rm. Puttan overheard Shuboth on the phone talking to RM about getting married to Ganga/ Janvi after he heard he told Buaji.

A very brief update!
?xXx?
Sunayna

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me!

purabfan thumbnail
Ok one quuestion...

Rahul wants to get marreid to Janvi and everyone know gaanga as janvi......what will happend when everyone finds out that she is ganga and not janvi...and that gaanga was nevre married Shekar.....

will Rahul still marry her? what will be family''s reaction.

Cause it doesnt seem that saagar is trying to hid the fact that she is Gaanga...whenever he calls out her name.

I mean.....all of this is about to happen but ppl who have watch the show since begining can make out what could happen. 

thanks
Romina
x.sunayna.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: purabfan

Ok one quuestion...

Rahul wants to get marreid to Janvi and everyone know gaanga as janvi......what will happend when everyone finds out that she is ganga and not janvi...and that gaanga was nevre married Shekar.....

will Rahul still marry her? what will be family''s reaction.

Cause it doesnt seem that saagar is trying to hid the fact that she is Gaanga...whenever he calls out her name.

I mean.....all of this is about to happen but ppl who have watch the show since begining can make out what could happen. 

thanks
Romina

1.We dont' if thats going to happen yet, but Rm will probably still marry her, the family will be shocked and i think Buaji will kind of turn the family to thikn she couldn't trust us or tell us her real name. . . etc!

2. I think its kind of a blooper, whenver he's shouting Ganga in he house no one picks it up!

3. Not really, i've watched the show since day 1. and the creatives are unpredictable, some thigns you can figure out but not everything and im kind of lost with predicitons for what can happen now!

?xXx?
Sunayna
Hope this helped!

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can any 1 temme da tymm og sangam guyzz IST plzzzz

saba