*Sangam Suggestions/Comments/Helpdesk*

Posted: 15 years ago

Please ask your questions here.

Sangam Title Song on YouTube(Credit goes to Dilbagh):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ttJfpN6yc 

Hey. . . .I've forgotten . . . what happened to the school that her father was getting done??
?xXx?
Sagar started to build the school for Ganga. He also declared her as the principal but due to the misunderstandings between them, Ganga came to Mumbai and she never went back. Maybe if SaGa go back to the village, then they might finally finish building it.
I think that in the sangam forums when you wnat to run a competition people take far to long to give permission or dont reply aka dev team members!
i mean the forums cant stay fun or active if we cant be given permission to go ahead with something that makes the forum active! 😃
Well, you do have to ask permission from the Dev Team Members to hold up an additional contest in the forum. But I never really stopped anybody from helping us out to make the forum more active.

Originally posted by pollydolly

Sagar started to build the school for Ganga. He also declared her as the principal but due to the misunderstandings between them, Ganga came to Mumbai and she never went back. Maybe if SaGa go back to the village, then they might finally finish building it.

Thanks, i was wondering if i had missed something seeing we never actually got told about the school after she went to Mumbai!

?xXx?

Sunayna

^Yeah, they seem to forget about the school. But Sagar declared her as the principal and started to build it before they both came to Mumbai.
I hope that helped🙂
Okay, well thank-you!
?xXx?
Sunayna
guys can one of post me all the links for sangam and ZND please  because i am going to america next tuesday not this tuesday next tuesday 29th of july so please if anyone could pm me all the links of sangam from 29th july till 2nd october and same with ZND i will apperciate.
^Do you mean pm the links to you everyday as the episodes air? :)