Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ADDING SIGGIES TO YOUR  USERNAME....
HOW DO YOU ?
I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^First of all, please do not type in CAPS as it is considered shouting on the net. Secondly, I don't think that we can add a siggy with the new layout yet. But we might be able to do it soon. Maybe you should check out the Avi/Siggy specification Global Sticky topic made by Vijay Ji.
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

another question. . . . what would you translate what Sagar said to Ganga when he gave her the payal, the thing about if your heart likes something you should make it your own or something. . . . .

?xXx?

bubblez91 thumbnail
^^^ i think its if your heart likes something, then you should make it yours forever!

Tulsey thumbnail

Has the India Forums format changed?  I miss the previous episode writers.   Even my groupie does not show my country.  I had the red candle burning and it is now replaced with a statue sort of picture. 😕

I used to see my comments on the right hand side for all the TV shows that I replied on.   Please advise.  Thanks
Tulsey thumbnail

Thanks Marthika,

Who does the written update now?   I think it used to be the girl from England!!

Thanks

Tulsey thumbnail
Hi,
On the left side of the message, where our pictures are, in my case  it is a flower, I have a green dot and the rest of the people have red.   What does that mean?
Thanks
sunshine30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys...i'm new to watching sangam can anybody give me a summary of wuts happened thanx
bubblez91 thumbnail
hey welcome to the sangam forum

if u look at this topic its got most of the summary

ill contiinue the rest!!

- after kaveri has gone, saagar continues to blame shekhars death on ganga!!
- ganga finds out from gudiya (the daughter) that she heard balbir and surender talking about killing shekhar, so ganga gets them arrested
- saagar still considers her the killer
- balbir and surender plot to kill ganga, by placing a killer in a site, where there is a workers strike
- but instead of ganga going to the site, saagar as gone to deal with the workers
- ganga find out about their paln and tires to stop saagar, but saagar thinks that she is lying, just as the man is about to kill saagar (thinking he is the MD, ganga comes and saves him)
- saagar finds out that ganga was innocent and it was his brother and dad that were the real killers
- saagar then wants to get abck with ganga, ganga says that she cannot be with him as saagar is only kaveri's
- kaveris dad - khurana uncle becomes aware of saagar wanting to get back with ganga
- so he tells ganga to marry saagar, and he will deal with kaveri
- ganga still refuses to be with saagar
- khurana uncle asks ganga that will she be with saagar if kaveri herself gives permission - ganga says yes, but it will never happen
- khurana uncle rings kaveri to tell her about saagar-ganga, but is unable to and says that waht to you think of jhanvi (ganga) getting remarried, kaveri says its a good idea
- then kaveri calls and tells ganga that you should get married and if its for your happiness, you should do it (ganga assumes that she is talking about her and saagar)
- the next day ganga learns that saagar is planning to leave the country, so she goes to stop him at the airport and they decalre their love to each other
- they come back and enjoy some moments of happiness, assuming that kaveri has agreed to their relationship
- meanwhile, Rahul Mehra, a business partner, has started falling in love, Shubodh (saagar's brother-in-law) finds out about this and promises Rahul (his childhood friend) that he will get ganga and him married
- khurana uncle gets stressed, as the day of kaveri's return gets closer
- on the day of kaveri's return he suffers a stroke, when hes breathing his last he tells bua that saagar and ganga love each other and they should get married
- bua is worried about property and getting ganga out of the house, lets khurana die
- saagar and ganga return from a little break and find khurana dead
- misunderstandings still continue, as saagar-ganga assume kaveri knows about them
- bua convinces shubodh and shanta that they should get kaveri and saagar married, as this was khurana's last wish
- shubodh and shanta agree and bua talks to kaveri
- kaveri then tells ganga that she is hapy and ready to get married - then ganga finds out that kaveri does not know about her and saagar, she also assumes that khurana uncles death was due to this
- saagar is still unknown to all this and calls ganga out, as its their one year anniversary of when they first met
- ganga goes to meet him,and reveals to him that kaveri doesnt know about them and saagar-ganga milan can never happen
- saagar vows that it will happen and he will change fate for it to happen
- he goes to tell kaveri but is unable too
- ganga leaves saagar a note saying she is leaving and is committing suicide, as this is the only way in which saagar and kaveri can be together

hope this helps
xxxx
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Tulsey-
Monday and tuesday written updates are done by sweetangle2028 &
Wednesday and thursday are done by  Marthika.

And those dots are warning levels. Members who refuse to behave even after the dev team warns them get their warning level raised up.